Bimbo Bakery - Pageant Puffs Ch. 03

Story Info
Pageant Mom Candice delights in getting a little naughty...
6.5k words
4.82
16.3k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,236 Followers

Bimbo Bakery: Pageant Puffs

Part Three: Sugar and Spice

Candice popped another cream puff into her mouth as she leaned back in her chair and crossed her tall heels up on the desk.

Her eyes closed and she luxuriated blissfully as the heavenly flavor suffused her moist tongue. She loved the way the sweet pastry melted like butter in her mouth and the thick, slightly salty cream coated her taste-buds before sliding heavily down the back of her throat. A shudder of warm pleasure washed through her, tingling her fingers and toes then ending as a ball of heat deep within her core.

She used the pearly icing on her sticky fingertips to gloss her lips as she held her phone out high for another selfie. She posed playfully for herself on the screen before snapping the photo then leaning in to examine her handy-work.

Oh, that was a good one!

Candice loved how wet and shiny her puckered pout looked, so freshly glazed and there was even an errant glob of white cream glistening atop the lush shelf of her swollen cleavage. It was so salaciously suggestive... she giggled even as she scooped up the stray drop of salty goodness and licked it up.

"Mmmmmm..."

She flicked through her pictures--she had been taking them all morning--trying to decide which to send to Grant next.

The shots taken straight down her profile were really nice, the camera angle focused deep into the valley of her huge tits with her long stocking-clad legs and sexy stilettos stretching out in the background. Then there were the snaps of her straddling the office-chair with her mini-skirt hiked up, her smooth thighs spread wide and her huge tits couched between her forearms until they all but spilled out of her top. He would be able to see a scandalous hint of her skimpy thong in that one.

Her pussy-soaked, juice-dripping thong... and even some of the wet patch that was forming on the threadbare seat cushion beneath it.

Her workstation was bare but for her terminal, telephone and the half-empty pastel pastry box. The towering stack of tedious paper-packed binders were gone and Candice stretched out languidly in the small space.

Work was dumb and boring anyway. Why should she risk chipping her beautiful nails (she'd just finished painting them a stunning shade of red) by tapping away at some clunky old keyboard when there were so many helpful men around?

They had been stopping by her cubical all morning. Asking her if she wanted a coffee or did she need a hand with anything?

No thanks, Candice was trying to cut back on her caffeine and yes please, she would be ever so grateful if they would assist her with one of these big... thick... folder thingies. Oh, but weren't they just the sweetest for helping a girl out?

She would just toy with her silky caramel hair, give them a flirty giggle or bat her luxurious lashes at them and then another pile of work would hurry away with them. It continued that way until Nicholas--Mister Dawson had made his hourly patrol of the office causing everyone to duck their heads and get back to work.

Still, it had been fun and more than a little wicked, teasing them all like that...

Her pretty little pussy was all but twitching at the memory of it. She desperately wanted to rush to the bathroom and trim herself to wonderous wailing satisfaction but Mister Dawson was keeping a wary eye on everyone today. Like he was some prowling watchdog who could smell trouble in his scrapyard.

Candice smirked as she peeked up over the cardboard dividers and spotted him standing in his office doorway scanning the office. She was going to be the trouble he could sense and Nicholas just didn't know it yet.

Her chair squeaked as she slid back down into it. With a gasp followed by a giggle she slid her hands into her bra and pulled free her hardening nipples. They tingled electrically as they tugged free of the soft violet lace, pebbling immediately in the cool air conditioning and aching to be played with.

"Hmmmm..." She sighed in some relief as she gave them an experimental pinch.

They were sooo~ sensitive and sparks of sharp pleasure lanced through her soft flesh as she began twisting and pulling at their rosy tips.

They sat right on the edge of her waistcoat lapels, her tit-flesh bulging obscenely out of the deep neckline on the verge of bursting free and fully exposing her stupendous rack to the open office air. She gasped in excitement when she imagined how she would appear if someone looked in on her...

Someone like her boss.

What would she say? What would he do? His handsome face would redden with a combination of surprise and outrage even as a thrilling mix of burning shame and delicious discovery sang through Candice...

"Nnnnrgh!"

One smooth leg kicked out involuntarily, knocking over her wastebasket. So she leaned back even further so she could wedge a tall heel up against the edge of the desk. Then she let go of one diamond hard nip to reach under her mockery of a skirt to pull frantically at the slick fabric of her panties.

"Ah-ha... c'mon, pleeease..." She whined to herself, wriggling her broad hips until the teensy thong was pulled down and stretched tight between her outspread knees. That would have to do.

She released a prolonged hiss like escaping steam as she sank three ravenous fingers into her damp molten cunt and her eyelids fluttered as blissful relief flooded her scorching nethers.

"Yeeessss~."

Her head fell backwards, her shiny curtain of sexily mussed hair nearly brushing the worn carpet as she fought to keep her ecstatic grunts and mewls to a minimum.

Schlick-schlick-schlick...

Her fingers curled inside her gripping walls, seeking that special spot deep within her that would quicken her mounting pleasures and push them soaring up into ecstasy. She had to keep herself quiet but moreover she needed to cum fast and hard before somebody...

"Oh shit." A man's hushed voice.

Candice's eyes shot open just as her fingertips brushed against that magical point which set her large, full hips to shaking uncontrollably.

The young intern with the mail cart was bent low over it peering into her cubical, his mouth hanging open as he watched her.

He had seen her seriously plunder her own ravenous pussy at her desk like some filthy office tramp.

He had caught her!

"Oooohfuuuuck~" Candice couldn't stop herself as her stomach muscles tightened and her fingers pushed in firmly, riding her g-spot one final time as she unraveled in front of him. Her head spun and her fat ass bucked up off the seat as her girl-cum drenched her buried hand and wobbling thighs.

Candice knew what the young man was seeing... some moaning MILF whore splayed out on her chair with her big creamy tits nearly falling out as she squirted her squealing delight down her wide-open legs. She must have been a sight because even as he gaped, one of his hands was pawing at the tent in his pants as the other steadied himself on the cart's handle in a pale knuckled grip.

An odd but delectable shudder trailed down her spine even as she relaxed, coming down from her powerful high.

Sitting up and getting her unsteady feet back under her Candice straightened herself out. She bent forward to work the thong back up over her round hips--giving the awestruck young man a brief glimpse of her messy snatch--before pulling her short pinstripe skirt back into place and tucking her enormous breasts back into her bra. Her slick fingers left wet, glistening smears across her expansive cleavage as she did so.

Then she sauntered up to the dumb-struck intern.

She was all swaying hips, out-thrust cleavage and a sly smokey grin as he remained frozen like a deer in headlights. After a furtive glance out into the quiet row of stalls she pulled him into her workspace and plastered herself against him.

"Enjoy the show cutie?" She purred down into his ear as she pressed her heaving tits into his narrow chest.

"Wha- Wha...." He panted out looking wild-eyed with innocent alarm.

Candice just giggled and let a hand roam down his stomach until it reached the straining bulge in his groin. She wrapped her hand around his stiff shaft through his slacks, anything over the clothing was okay... right?

"Can you cum for me, Cutie? Can you cum for Mommy?"

"Wha-mmmmmph!"

His words cut off as she slid her pussy-flavored fingers into his mouth and squeezed the base of his twitching cock hard.

The young man let out a garbled groan and jerked spasmodically in her warm embrace. Candice smiled as she felt a hot damp spot form on the front of his pants and her nose twitched a little at the smell of it.

It smelled slightly salty and mouth-wateringly familiar.


Candice was feeling much better after her little encounter with peeping mail-boy. He had trundled away, nearly bent double over his cart with a stunned, dopey grin on his face and an air of mild disbelief. Candice was feeling very naughty but also surprisingly refreshed and was hard at work again...

If snacking on another yummy-nummy cream puff and texting her daughter could be considered working but what else was she supposed to do?

She had tried to turn on the clunky old terminal but couldn't remember her login credentials. Besides the thing was ancient and stupid while her smartphone was new and shiny and let her watch funny cat videos.

C: How's classes today? I hope you are having fun!!!

M: Really great Mom. You should see the looks some of the boys are giving me today and Grant is being a big help!

That was wonderful! Candice was overjoyed to hear her precious little Maddy was finally having a good time and getting along with her stepfather at last. She had seemed so down and grumpy since the move.

C: That makes me sooo happy to hear it, Sweetie. Knock 'em dead and remember to thank Grant for helping you study.

M: I sure will, Mom! Grant said I just needed a firmer hand to guide me. He's been acting all tough-love today but I think it's working for me. I'll be sure to give him a big kiss from you.

Candice let out a relieved sigh and shot her daughter back a screen full of winking, smiling and heart-shaped emojis before relaxing back in her chair.

She giggled again and wrapped herself in a giddy self-hug feeling all light and bubbly, coasting on a wave of blessed good-fortune towards the sunny beaches of a better tomorrow.

"Candice... Is that you?"

Looking up from her phone Candice found Jessica standing in the opening to her cramped cubical. The blonde pageant mom was staring at her with stunned incredulity looking her over with an appalled expression.

"Oh, hi Jess." Candice said, twiddling her fingers cheerfully before turning back to her phone. That eggplant emoji looked fun.

Jessica was dressed as though she had just come from the gym, except she was wearing make-up and her hair looked like she had just styled it. She was wearing a snow-white sporty top that doubled as a small bra and matching skin-tight white leggings with patterned mesh running up the sides to hint at bare tanned flesh below. Candice never enjoyed how naturally skinny people like Jessica dressed up in revealing gym-gear to go out anywhere else.

It all came down to, like, lucky genes and stuff didn't it? So why did they have to rub their genetic privilege in everybody's faces? It wasn't as though life wasn't handing them everything they wanted on a silver platter already. Her pink sneakers were cute though...

"What have you done to yourself... and what are you wearing?!" Jessica blurted, sounding scandalized.

"You like?" Candice asked, swiveling the squealing chair to face the awful, beautiful woman and lazily crossed her long, bare legs.

She wanted to giggle at Jessica's offended expression but gave her a sunny smile instead and played with a thick tress of her bright hair.

"You look... You look... well, a lady doesn't like to say..." Jessica blustered, turning up her nose and looking away in disgust.

"Sorry, I can't help you there." Candice replied with a smirk before picking up a cream puff and gesturing to herself with it, "I'm on my break right now, see?"

She popped the pastry into her mouth as if to demonstrate a point then groaned audibly as the sweet taste hit her hard, like a fix. They were sooo~ damn scrummy!

"Well, some of us don't loaf about all day stuffing our fat faces and dressing like the office strumpet. I'm here to see my husband." Jessica snarled venomously, looking outraged. "You remember him, don't you? Your Boss. Tell me where I can find him."

Candice just shrugged and this time she did let out her giggle. How was supposed she know where Nicholas was? He was probably in his office like he always was. Had Jessica just come here to play silly power games with her? Candice couldn't care less about things like that anymore.

It was, like, so stupid to worry to about dumb pecking orders and what other people think, Candice mused sagely as she watched Jessica storm off in a huff. Everyone should just be happy, be kind to each other and giggle all the time.

Giggling was fun and felt nice. That went double for naughty giggles.

Jessica wasn't very fun or nice though and Candice remembered she needed to speak to her about who was judging the Beauty Pageant tomorrow.

Madeline was right, it wasn't very fair to have her husband Mister Dawson on the panel.

With a sigh she got up to follow Jessica, she wasn't looking forward to the conversation. Then her eyes fell on the pretty pink pastry box resting half-open on her desk.

Maybe she would have a quick snack first.

Just one more little cream puff couldn't hurt... Right?


"It's all been arranged, Nicholas. You will score our Britney to win by a big, and I mean big, margin tomorrow and the other judges will follow your lead."

The harsh words and the cool tone of Jessica's voice stopped Candice in her tracks. She had been preparing to catch the other mother in the stairwell before she left but now paused beside the fire door leading down to listen.

"In return I had to promise that greedy worm; Bill Sagat, a junior manager position with the company for his idiot son, so you'll need to organize that too."

"I don't see why I have to do this, Dearest. Britney is perfectly capable of winning this all on her own. I mean, those other girls can't hold a candle to her." Her husband protested weakly, "Besides, I have been receiving some very aggressive emails from some of the other parents threatening to lodge an official complaint and they aren't in the wrong..."

"You leave those catty bitches to me and do your duty as a father!" Jessica snapped back, "This is important to us and Britney's score tomorrow will decide her place on the nation ranking. So don't be modest, I've worked very hard for this victory."

"You mean Britney has worked hard-" The response was grumbled and halfhearted before it was tersely cut off.

"What?! Did you say something? Be a man and speak up if you have something to say to me."

"No, Dear. Can we please just go enjoy a peaceful lunch together and talk about this later?"

Candice covered her pretty mouth in horror as the dreadful couple's voices and footsteps faded away into the distance. Bribery and corruption, that was what they were discussing--not to mention those unflattering remarks about the other girls and their mothers--what was Candice going to do?

She adored her sweet little Maddy and her precious daughter had put so much of herself (not to mention their family's money) into this pageant competition nonsense.

But it was so important to Maddy, to hear she never stood a chance from the beginning cut deep. Candice almost wept at the injustice of it all. Didn't the queen bitch Jessica Dawson have enough already? Did she really have to take this away from everybody too?

Candice hated feeling this way, she didn't feel good. Why did some people have to be so mean and awful? Why couldn't everyone be super nice and happy all the time and totally friendly... like she was?

Her stomach ached and Candice fled back to her desk.


Candice attempted to wink at her colleague working the break-room coffee machine as she tried to call Maddy but her heart wasn't in it. She was distracted and stressing about Jessica and the stupid beauty contest, so she was doubly surprised when her husband Grant answered their daughter's phone.

"Hey there Sweet Cheeks, what's going on?" He asked. Candice blinked, momentarily befuddled.

Sweet Cheeks? That was a new one coming from her usually reserved, conservative husband. But it was kinda fun...

"Mmmmm, I like that." She purred back, her mood buoyed up by his unexpectedly bawdy endearment, "Is Maddy there? I need to speak to her, it's about the pageant tomorrow."

The receiver rustled like Grant was switching the phone to his other hand and Candice thought she heard a muffled grunting from the other end of the line.

"Yeah she's here- hah... but can't talk right now. She's got her mouth full..."

"Oh, she's eating something? I'm glad to hear that." Candice beamed, "I didn't like that silly diet she's been on anyway. How's a skinny girl like her going to fill out if she won't eat anything?"

"She just needed a strong male figure in her life," Grant replied, sounding a bit out of breath. "Don't worry, I'm going to see to it that she gets a proper filling out. Nrrgh~...I feel like a whole new man, today!"

Candice knew how he felt, it was like her whole life was finally turning that new leaf she had envisioned when they made the big move east. She hadn't craved a cigarette all day!

"Anyway, did you need something Babe? I'm... kinda in the middle of something here." Grant huffed in a choppy voice and a distant wet gurgle sounded in the background.

Babe. Candice giggled to hear him call her that. He knew just how to make her feel better about herself.

"No, you sound busy. I was troubled about the contest tomorrow but I'll work something out." She sighed contentedly. "I'll let you get back to work."

"You're a clever girl, I'm sure everything will be fine. Aaaaw... fuck~ I gotta go."

She was a clever girl, wasn't she? Grant was right, she had this. He was such a good and kind man, she would have to show him how much she appreciated him later that night.

"Love you..." She began by means of a farewell but the call had already ended.

Humming cheerfully to herself Candice leaned forward to rest her elbows on the small kitchenette counter while she shot him off a quick text.

C: Luv U lots and lots. Don't frrget Maddy has her finll gown fitting thss afternoon at 4. Thanks for taking such guud care of our little grrl.

Her massive rack was pressed flat against the cool linoleum benchtop and her constantly stiff, raspberry nipples threatened to push themselves free of her tiny vest as she leaned down further.

Which selfie should she send him to let him know she loved him? Oooh yeah, the one with her sitting on her little desk with her silky legs splayed apart and a single long finger sucked into her puckered lips. She was giving the camera some great bedroom eyes in that one, all smoky and come-hither...

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,236 Followers
12