Bimbo Bakery - Pageant Puffs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, Dude. Catch a load of that ass!"

"Damn."

Candice imagined the remark had been meant as a whisper but the break-room was nearly empty and she could feel how high her barely-there office skirt had ridden up her full, lush butt-cheeks.

And all she had on under it was her teensy violet thong that disappeared deep into the crack of her abundant ass-cleavage.

Candice was putting on a bit of a show, wasn't she? A pleased shudder ran up her already arched spine and her diamond-hard peaks began to tingle, rubbing tantalizingly inside the soft cups of her lacy bra.

Slowly standing up she didn't bother to correct her state of dress but flipped her long wavy hair over one shoulder to peek coyly back at the two guys sitting at one of the small plastic tables.

They were younger than her, a touch on the pale and thin side--Candice was beginning to realize her dead-end job sorely lacked strong, driven males but that was hardly a surprise--with phones dangling forgotten in their loose fingers and big thirsty eyes stuck fast on her shapely figure.

"Don't mind me, boys. I'm just getting something to drink." She told them with a saucy wink that made them blush. Then she walked over to the small glass-front refrigerator in the corner, swaying her flaring hips flirtatiously with each strutting step.

Even with them behind her, she could still feel their stares. So with a smirk, she crossed one high heel in front of the other before opening the fridge and bending way, way down from the waist until her long, shining hair was brushing the jade green floor-tiles.

Her skimpy skirt was dragging itself almost up to her waist now, acting more like a belt, and her thick peach of a rump was out on show as she dipped a hand in and fished out a tall cardboard carton of milk. She wanted to moan and giggle as the tension in her stomach ratcheted skywards before she finally turned back to face them.

They were both flushed a beetroot red hue and the smaller of the two looked on the verge of hyperventilation. They were so darn cute and flustered that Candice wanted to drop to her knees then and there to plunge her fervent fingers into her greedy pussy, right in front of them. She resisted heroically though, teasing the agonizing moment out even further as she tipped the open spout of the milk carton to her pouting mouth and poured.

Only a fraction of the flowing, white fluid actually passed her lips, the majority of it splashed liberally across her soft cheeks and flowed freely off her raised chin. Still, she tilted her head back further, baring her slender throat and thrusting out her mountainous melons as cold milk ran across them in small white rivers and alabaster estuaries. A full half quart of it bathed the vertiginous slopes of her stupendous cleavage and darkened the front of her over-taxed waistcoat until it dribbled down her soft, exposed midriff.

Then she straightened back up with a gasp and a breathy giggle.

"Mmmmmm, so creamy..." She cooed before giving her over-excited audience a wicked, self-satisfied expression.

They both looked completely shell-shocked with tongues practically lolling out of their slack jaws and clear, painful bulges pressing tightly against the crotches of their pants.

"Jeezus! Whatever you want, Lady... I'll do it. Just please don't stop."

Candice licked her milky lips and giggled. Now wasn't that a fine idea?


G: Looking good, Hot stuff. Grab us a few more of those pastries you left out for breakfast on the way home. Maddy and I have been working up an appetite today.

Candice giggled again as she looked up from her phone then quieted herself. She was hiding and didn't want to be discovered... Not yet at least.

She did have a few treats left, back at her desk and would take them home if she could keep her hands off of them. It was hard because they were just sooo~ yummy but Grant was being so commanding today and calling her all sorts of fun, sexy names. She smiled blissfully, spread her knees a bit wider and swirled two damp fingers over her exposed clitty.

"Hold my calls please. I'll be out again in a few minutes."

Candice froze at the sound of the office door opening and heavy footsteps crossing the dull gray carpet. She had been in here for nearly an hour now, feeling awfully mischievous and, as a result, getting hornier by the minute. She had spent the last twenty minutes playing with herself while trying to remain silent but the exquisite suspense of waiting had her pussy tied up in knots!

She heard Mister Dawson mutter a noise of complaint under his breath as he threw his jacket over a filing cabinet and cracked open a window.

"...get some fresh air in here."

Nibbling on her bottom lip Candice grinned impishly. The air in the room did have a pungent feminine musk to it, a lot of that came from the juices splattering her thick thighs and soaking into the discarded clothing she had tucked under her knees.

She was essentially stripped naked and hiding under her Boss's desk waiting for him to return from lunch with his beautiful wife. Oh god but she was unbearably warm and buzzing with anticipation. Luckily his office desk was a monolithic construct of polished mahogany--easily the nicest piece of furniture in the building--with more than enough legroom beneath for her to comfortably stow away in. It even had a shiny panel of the golden wood across the front enclosing the foot-space and conveniently concealing her from any prying eyes.

Mister Dawson planted himself in his executive leather swivel-chair and rolled himself up to the desk. Candice had tucked herself way back in the shadowy space but even so the charcoal cotton of his pant leg stopped a scant inch from her face. Surely, he would feel the wash of her hot breath on his knee and then she would be discovered!

...not yet though. She waited on tenterhooks for him to get comfortable, to open his legs in the classic man-spread as he reclined a little and began sorting through printed reports.

Slowly, she eased her way up between his thighs. His scent of coffee and cologne filled her nostrils as she positioned her knees inside of his burnished black oxfords. She was all but panting in excitement as she reached up and ran her warm palms over his hips.

"What the-?!"

He kicked out, jerking back in urgent alarm but Candice was ready, gracefully flowing with his sudden movement and slipping her inflated chest into his lap. She gazed up at him with a flirty smirk as his strong face paled at the unexpected sight of her.

"Heeeeey~ Boss. You got a sec?"

She was totally naked except for her frilly purple bra and her dark thigh-high stockings. Her huge, billowing tits were parked securely over his crotch and her chin rested above his flat stomach as she posed alluring for him. Stretched out from under the desk as she was, he would be able to run his eyes down the long lines of her back right down to her jutting hips and full waggling backside.

"C-Candice... what- you can't- I-I..."

His blustered protests belied a shifting movement within his pants and Candice giggled. It came out high and girly as she shimmied her shoulders gently, pressing her soft mounds more firmly into him.

"You see, Mister Dawson, I need your help with something super-duper urgent..." She pouted playfully up at him as he gaped back down at her. "...I haven't, like, sucked a cock all day and I think yours would have to be the biggest in the office."

His wide eyes were locked on her bulging bosom as she rocked it gently over the rapidly swelling lump in his pants.

"I can't... I'm- I'm married and- and... Lord above but those are big, were they always that big?"

He was holding his hands outspread at his sides as though he would burn them if he touched her. Reaching behind her back Candice unhooked her bra and let the straps slide off her creamy shoulders.

"What, these? I'll admit they have grown a little recently." She husked hotly as she held the racy cups in place with both hands. "Wanna see them, Boss?"

She didn't wait for him to answer, instead letting the gauzy garment fall away and spilling her rosy tipped breasts fully into his lap. They settled with a hefty jiggle and she could feel him twitch powerfully under the weight of all her copious tit-flesh.

"Christ! We can't, I can't- my wife... Jessica-" he babbled, keeping his voice low and his eyes fixated on her stiff, swaying nipples.

"She's not here right now but I am." Candice cooed as she fumbled under her own substantial cleavage to find his zipper, "I bet she never gives you hot, loving office head. Haven't you ever fantasized about getting your huge Boss dick worshiped while sitting at your big important desk, Mister Dawson?"

His fingers were grasping at the air and Candice knew they wanted to be gripping her, pulling at her hair or clawing at her soft curves. She let out a low sonorous moan as she finally freed his pulsating member and pulled it up into the deep valley of her pliable, overflowing bust. She let her softness envelope him until only his engorged head breached the surface of her warm, silky embrace then tucked her head in to give it a slow, wet kiss.

"Ooooh... Fuck that feels- No! I-I mean my wife..." He stammered frantically, surging forward. He pushed himself into her face and pulled his seat back under the desk, just as voices sounded outside his office door, "...Jesus Fuck, Candice! Jessica is still here!"

The sudden movement forced Candice completely back into the foot space, so she ducked her head to avoid clipping it on the top edge and buried her face in her own pillowy tits. His pummeling cock was forcibly shoved straight past her puckering lips and scoured a hot trail across her moist, pink tongue to knock at the back of her throat.

"Mmmmmmnnph!!"

"Stop that! Get off me, Candice. She's right at the-"

The door swung open and Candice wanted to smile triumphantly around his flexing turgidity as she batted away his flailing hands. Then Nicholas Dawson went still, clutching his big hands together on the desktop and desperately tried to look relaxed as she began to leisurely bob her pretty head.

"Nicholas, have you seen Candice? I wanted to speak with her before I left."

Jessica sounded impatient and Nicholas coughed into his hand to mask a groan as Candice teasingly swirled her tongue along the length of his shaft.

"Uuum, I'm not sure." He hedged, trying to sound nonchalant, "If she's not at her desk then I imagine she is probably in the bathroom."

This was too good, Candice hissed out a small laugh through her nose causing her boss to jerk his knee in alarm. She dug her nails into his thigh in a silent warning to keep still as her other hand drifted down below her waist. She had to touch herself soon or explode, she felt like such a naughty office slut!

"I was just in the bathroom, Nicholas. She's not there or at her desk, so where is she?"

"I-I- Ha! I don't know, maybe she left work for the day?" He squirmed in his chair as Candice languidly slurped her way up his length and suckled hungrily on his tip.

"Are you asking me or telling me? Do you not know where your staff are supposed to be?" Jessica sounded irked, "You're her manager, Nicholas. I expected better than this from you."

"I aaaayyeeeiii~ wait, wait..." His voice cracked, rising an octave as Candice took him all the way down to the base, swallowing him down her tight, horny throat until her eyes watered. "D-Do you really need to see her?"

"Yes, did you see how she is dressed today?" Jessica sniped, "The fat old cow has tarted herself up like some kind of office whore. Could you please stop fidgeting."

Candice slowed in her eager gobbling of Jessica's husband's hard cock, feeling a flash of anger... Fat old cow? Whore? She would show Jessica what a whore she was by sucking her man's sex-addled brains out through his fat, yummy cock! She narrowed her eyes in concentration as she began to lather his angry head with her hot tongue then took him back down her clenching esophagus as hard and as fast as she could.

"Deeear~ I really... ahem, should be getting back to work."

"What's wrong with you today, Nicholas? Did you hear what I just said?"

"Yes, a whore. She's a dirty whore." He grunted and Candice felt him slide an incautious hand under the desktop to grab a fistful of her caramel hair.

She almost fucking whinnied in excitement. She pushed her curling fingers deep inside her soaking pussy as Nicholas began guiding her cock-bruised lips up and down his rampaging manmeat with sharp, needy yanks on her long tangled locks.

"I'm not saying she is a whore, Nicholas." Jessica was beginning to sound confused, "But I cannot allow her to talk back to me the way she did and you shouldn't let her flaunt herself about the office dressed like that. It's not professional."

"Talk to her. Can do. A good, hard talking to..."

Candice would have laughed out loud if not for the girthy shaft lodged in her rippling throat. She had her boss so worked up he could hardly form coherent sentences while speaking to his wife less than six feet away. It was filthy and that wasn't even the best part...

Her hips shuddered as her clever digits twisted and stroked her innermost depths before softly shlorping free to strum lightning quick circles over her aching clit. Her other hand clawed at his thigh as she desperately tried to choke herself on Mister Dawson's rock-hard cock.

"See that you do. We'll talk more about this later, you are looking a bit sweaty and there is an odd smell in here. Turn on a fan or something."

"Yaaassss~... Dear."

There was a definite strain in his tone as Jessica left without so much as a goodbye kiss.

Nicholas was out of his chair the moment the door latch clicked shut. Dragging her out from under the desk by her hair, he stood over her looking wild-eyed as he took her head in both hands and started to vigorously face-fuck her.

His perfectly pressed shirt was rumpled and coming untucked, his belt buckle dangled open and a shiny wet spot had spread around his open fly from a combination of her drooled spit and his flowing precum.

"Fuck Candice, you're such a hot filthy cocksucker..." He grunted manically between increasingly feverish pumps of his strong hips, "Take it, take it and don't stop, don't stop. That feels so fucking good, Candice. So good, you're so good..."

"Mmmmnnhhmmm..." She moaned, affirming his heated words with guttural gulps around his steely pounding prick.

He was close to climaxing but she was closer, she just had to get there before him...

Her delicate fingers sawed madly in and out of her puffy, dripping pussy as her slick thumb worked a brilliant blur on her thrumming love-button. His precum tasted salty and sweet as it pooled in her mouth, thick and creamy.

Just as she was reaching the Himalayan peak of her mounting pleasure, she shook his clenching hands free of her glossy hair, quickly sucked her way all the way up his throbbing cock and came free of it with a loud, lip-smacking pop!

Then she swallowed her sloppy mouthful, buried her fingers one final time into her sizzling snatch and erupted in a magma hot, muscle-spasming orgasm.

"Oooohmaagod!~"

"Wha- What?"

Candice fought through the ecstatic shivers lighting up her body like Times Square on New Years and grabbed for Nicholas's lurching glistening member, closing her fist tight around it. She gave it a few slow sinuous pumps, enough to keep him on the very edge but not letting him finish yet.

"Candice, why... why did you stop?" He sounded dazed and even a little bit hurt.

"I want it, Boss. I really do, sooo~ badly but I need something from you first." She panted as the euphoric aftershocks of her own explosive fruition still rocked her to the core.

"Pleeease~ Candice, anything just let me finish... gods but I am so fucking close!" He begged, trying to wrap his own hands around his bucking cock but she deftly outmaneuvered them with her own long, nimble strokes.

"Does you wife let your cum on her sweet tits? Does she let you blow a load across her pretty face? I bet she doesn't, not a proper prude like Jessica."

"N-No, no. What are we talking about?" He whined, looking about madly as though searching the room for answers.

"I bet she doesn't even suck you off anymore, no good-morning blowie before breakfast for her big, important man?" She teased as she leaned in and took a short lick at the precum leaking from his furious tip. Gathering it up with the end her of moist tongue.

Scrummy...

"Not s-s-since the Honeymoon... Fuck, Candice~ I'm begging you..."

"I will let you do all of that and more if you just help me with one teensy little problem." She batted her dark lashes and pouted adorably for him, waiting for him to answer.

"Jeeeesus... Anything, okay? There, I said it! I'll do anything you want. Just. Let. Me. Cum!" Nicholas almost screeched the words, his hands tearing at his own hair in excruciating frustration. Messy tears ran freely down his flushed face.

"Sure thing, Boss!" She chirped cheerfully and dove back down face-first onto his cock.

With a few more bobs and twists of her head, a clever swirl of her agile tongue and a touch of deep-throating he almost howled with release. He had to shove his own balled fist into his mouth to muffle his ebullient cry.

"Fffwwwaaaarrrk!"

Candice swallowed the first couple of wads of his fairly impressive load before pulling back to let him blast a last few sticky ropes across her beaming, blotchy face and prodigious bouncing titties.

"Candice... oh my fucking god, Candice..."

She let out a wicked giggle of satisfaction.

It felt sooo~ good that she decided to let out another fun giggle as she lifted a heavy breast to her face to lick up all his hot, yummy seed.

Gosh but men were so easy to toy with if you could just stop worrying, let yourself go and get a little naughty!

She moaned in gustatory delight as she swallowed his salty sweet cum.

12