Bimbo Bakery - Pageant Puffs Ch. 04

Story Info
Pageant Mom Candice is a happy, helpful Bimbo MILF...
7.2k words
4.79
26.6k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,235 Followers

Part four: Frosted Finale.

"Second place? The runner up position?"

"A close second." Candice reminded him as she sat on his desk and crossed her bare legs. She was still naked but for her dark stockings and Mister Dawson sat in his large chair before her, openly ogling her massive chest. Her soft skin shone under the fluorescent lighting with his smeared sticky spend. "It shouldn't be too much to arrange since you already have the other judges in your pocket."

"In my pocket? I don't-"

"Shhh~ it's okay, Boss." She let out a low, sultry chuckle and twirled a long strand of her toffee-coloured hair around a delicate finger. "It'll be, like, another one of our dirty little secrets."

Gosh, her hair was so glossy and silky. She loved how it flowed through her fingers like the smoothest velvet.

"Another... Candice, we can't tell anyone-" Nicholas was turning pale as a ghost and Candice could see he was about to start panicking.

"I said it was okay..." She slipped her stockinged feet into his lap and wiggled her toes teasingly. "Sexy secrets are, like, super hot and loads of fun... Didn't you enjoy having my naughty little mouth sucking on your big boss dick?"

His nostrils flared and his rough hands came up to stroke her sculpted calves through the sheer nylon. His cheeks quickly dusted with fresh heat.

"You know I did..." He groaned and she could feel his member thickening again through the damp material of his pants, "But it was so fucking wrong, my wife-"

"Shhh~ don't think about her right now. Think about your needs." Candice finished for him with a cheeky grin. "I mean... shouldn't you get something out of all of this?"

"Wha- What do you mean?" He sounded winded as his greedy hands ran up and down her silky stockings.

She giggled at the feel of his overly ardent caresses and pushed her twiddling toes into his growing bulge with a little more playful pressure. Nicholas gasped.

"Well... it seems to me that you are the one taking all the risks by fixing the outcome of the Beauty Contest." She replied, placing a coy finger on her chin and looking skywards with a faux thoughtful expression.

"No... no Jessica did that-"

"But you are the one who has to tell the other judges how to score. Any inquiries will lead directly back to your home and your office. It'll be your reputation that will suffer in any scandal that comes of this... so what are you getting out of it?"

Her boss grunted as she stroked his stiff cock through his pants, her clever toes tracing around the shape of his engorged tip. His hands gripped her calf muscles tight as he stared fixedly down into his own lap, watching her play footsie with his straining member and licking at his dry lips.

"Britney gets the crown..." Candice counted off the benefits on her painted fingertips, "Jessica gets the bragging rights and prestige. What do you get... a headache?"

"You... Oh, god help me but I-I want you!" Nicholas panted.

Halting abruptly, Candice pulled back her feet and hopped nimbly off the desk. Then she swiftly spun and bent low to retrieve her discarded clothing, making sure her full ripe ass was on display before standing again and dancing out of his grasping reach.

"Noooo~..." He groaned, as she worked her short skirt back up her big hips and buttoned the tight little vest up over her spectacular rack. As an afterthought she tossed her violet bra and damp thong into his tented lap.

She felt positively wicked at the notion of prancing around in public without them. She shivered gleefully, somebody would surely notice their absence.

"I'll be taking the rest of the day off, Boss..." She smiled brightly as he gawped back at her in wounded astonishment.

"...but I'll be sure to say hi when I see you at the Pageant tomorrow!"

________________

Candice moaned and tried to focus on the road as she drove.

Heads had turned when she had all but skipped out of Mister Dawson's office. Her flowing curls had that tangled, bedhead look about them, her clothing mussed and her make-up smudged.

The young secretary had looked from the office door to her and back again in confusion then given Candice a suspicious frown as she flounced back to her cubical to collect her purse and heels.

Oh, and the wonderful pink box of delicious cream puffs, she could never forget those!

It felt like every eye in the office followed her to the exit and just for funsies she had given her skirt a little flip, flashing any onlookers before the stairwell door swung shut behind her. She had giggled at the scandalized noises that followed her out of the building.

Now she was trying to drive while her entire body burned with all the naughty thrills of her day so far.

The wash of the cool air in the car seemed to stroke at her bare pussy and her hands kept leaving the wheel to play with her pretty clitty. Alternating between steering and strumming at her hard little nubbin, she gasped when she felt one of her hefty tits slide free of her confining top.

Soon she was hunched over the dash, eyes squeezed shut in bliss and moaning loudly as she rolled to a stop at an intersection, heedless of the Friday afternoon traffic.

Many of the local college students liked to get an early start to their weekend activities so it was no surprise when a red jeep with an open top pulled alongside her at the red light.

"Holy shit Bro, hot MILF attack at three o'clock!"

Candice's head was thrown back, resting against the headrest and she let it list to the side as she glanced through fluttering eyelids at the three frat boys leaning out of their vehicle to stare at her. They were young but well built like athletes, wearing matching Letterman jackets in the colors of New Billington's alma mater. The handsome jock in the backseat was standing up and holding onto the roll-bar, all the better to leer down at her from above.

She knew how she must look to them with her daring skirt hiked up around her waist, her twitching fingers buried between her thick thighs and a fat teat dangling out of her skimpy vest.

She looked like a horny MILF whore.

"Uuunnmph!" She guttered, as she convulsed excitedly and warm wetness splashed out around her fast working hands.

"Noice!" Cried the dark-skinned driver basically hanging off his friends shoulder for a better view and pumping an exuberant fist in the air.

The traffic light turned green as Candice basked in the dirty afterglow of her impromptu exhibition. A driver behind her honked impatiently but neither of the lead cars moved though as Candice smirked and languidly lifted her big, bare breast to take a slow, sensuous lick at her hard nipple.

"I think I'm in fucking love. What's your number, Sexy Momma?" Cat-called the jeering driver eagerly.

Candice just shot them a flirty wink, giggled gleefully then set the car into gear and pulled out into the intersection.

________________

Candice paraded around the house pushing the vacuum cleaner and shaking her big butt to the pop song playing on the television. It was set to a music program and she stopped to mimic one of the performers as the sexy starlet on the screen squatted and twerked her fat booty for the camera.

That was sooo~ hot and looked really fun, so Candice was well pleased when she felt her ass-cheeks bounce and clap just like in the girl in the music video. She would have to go shopping again to buy herself some of those spanking hot little pants that the dancers were all wearing.

She was dressed up in a seductive state of undress, only a white apron with ruffles covered her voluptuous hourglass figure, a miniscule shoestring thong stretched tight over her lush hips and sexy silver knife-heeled sandals on her dainty feet.

Candice loved her new look; the way her inflated tits overflowed and stretched out any blouse or dress she owned and how devastatingly long her legs were in those stunning tall heels.

She was all long glossy hair, ballooning tits, cushiony ass and lightyears of legs. The rest of her body had slimmed down and smoothed out in excessive contrast. Even her skin had toned and tightened until it was blemish free and shone as though polished.

She felt amazing and looked even better!

Candice lost a full hour just admiring herself in the mirror. Striking sexy runway poses, blowing herself happy kisses and practicing her totally fuckable pout until her phone had chirped a text message notification.

It was from her boss; Nicholas...

N: About what happened today, it was a BIG mistake. I can't let it happen again. I'll see to it your daughter places well in the pageant but it has to end there.

She rolled her eyes in rye amusement. Did that silly man think they were finished? Oh no, Candice wasn't done having her fun and she had to ensure that her precious Maddy was just as happy as could be. That meant the poor girl needed a win and as her mother...

Candice took a photo of herself in the mirror posing with the apron pulled aside and her fingers spreading her pink little pussy open as she smokily eye-fucked her own reflection then hit send.

C: Come find me backstage tomorrow before the competition begins. I'll be waiting.

There was no reply...

________________

Candice's dreams were a wicked and filthy parade of ceaseless pussy-soaking debauchery.

In one she had been working at a community car wash wearing spray-on orange hotpants and a too-small white t-shirt soaked wet and transparent by the warm soapy water.

Pearly suds ran down her neck and clung to her thick thighs as she splayed herself across the bonnet of a luxury car and writhed sinuously against the cold steel. She sponged and rubbed the hood clean with her big foamy tits and humped the grill, grinding her flexing hips hard against the shining chrome.

From inside the vehicle, two men in dark suits watched her. Their faces were indistinct, cast in shadow despite the bright sunny day but she could see the hungry glint of their eyes and the way their lips curled into lewd smiles full of lecherous promise.

________________

In another she was crouching in the bushes of a city park. She was wearing abbreviated running shorts that barely covered her bodacious backside and a sporty green tank top that was cropped short below her jutting, gravity-defying melons.

Her sneakers were planted soundly amidst the crackling dry leaves as she slurped and gargled excitedly around the hard, girthy cock in her mouth. A large hand was latched securely in her hair... Her blonde hair?

Was that right? It didn't matter.

All that mattered was pleasing the cock of the muscular man in workout gear standing over her. He was big and his raging cock stretched her pillowy lips wide as she greedily swallowed down his impressive length. Her belly fluttered and the crotch of her scanty running shorts were darkening with the thrilling proof of her own molten pleasure.

Her cunt smoldered and ached with agonizing need but she just let the tension in her own body ratchet higher as she bathed the hard meaty member in her mouth with lavish lingual affection.

One small hand encircled the base of his thick shaft as the other pulled at her stiff nipple through her thin running top. She wasn't wearing a bra and knew instinctively that she was just as bare below as well. She almost never wore panties anymore, they just got in the way. She took him to the back of her throat and gagged deliberately.

The man said something but it was indistinct and sounded muted as though spoken underwater. Candice flicked her eyes up to meet his and moaned rapturously around his impaling meat when she saw what he was holding. He was grinning, his phone was out and the camera was pointed towards her face. Her sweat mattered, cock-drooling face with her big dumb eyes blinking right up into the lens.

He was filming the hot, filthy slut sucking on his stiff stranger dick outside in a public park.

Liquid euphoria squirted down her shuddering thighs as she came explosively...

________________

One after another the sleeping fantasies impacted her.

She was hanging from a stripper pole, whirling and spinning upside down as her huge tits bounced around her face and dwarfed her pretty head as crowds of drunken men cheered her on.

She was in a restaurant bathroom bent over the washroom sink as a middle aged man with a bushy mustache in a waiter's uniform railed her from behind and she howled in sinful fulfillment.

She was everywhere and nowhere, doing every sordid act she had ever imagined and some she had never even heard of with men and women from every walk of life. She was sinking fast into a exquisitely shameful pit of carnal quicksand and not even struggling to escape. It all felt sooo~ good, so base and primal and physical that she didn't want to escape it.

They all watched her. They all saw her. They all paid her close attention and desired her. She wasn't a sad-sack little nobody like that worry-wart Candice anymore.

She was Candy!

...and like the sugary confection she was sweet and fun and everybody wanted a piece of her.

Candy groaned and stirred in her big, empty bed. She felt feverish and lay naked in a damp puddle of her own beaded sweat and pungent arousal. She had gone to bed alone after Grant messaged her late that evening to say that he and Maddy were still "hard at it" with his work at the college but she hoped they- he would be home soon.

She missed Grant, moreover she needed him!

She needed his hard husband dick to fuck and fill her empty Candy snatch.

Rolling on her side, she sunk three of her fingers between her juicy lower lips and curled up into a ball around them with a soft tortured whimper.

Her heart was thundering in her chest so loudly she could only have been imagining the deep muffled grunting noises and hushed girlish squeals filtering dully through the wall from Maddy's room next door.

________________

Candy sat at the dressing room mirror and drank in the glamorous sight of her own visage.

Wasn't it, like, sooo~ great how all the light-bulbs lit up and highlighted every perfect angle of her gorgeous face? She spotted a fun color of lipstick on the make-up stand and merrily applied it to her puffy, bee-stung lips.

She didn't need it of course--her lips were a natural shade of rich ruby red now--but this was a pageant and pretty pageant girls wore make-up! She giggled and smacked her lips loudly to even out the tone.

She arranged her long mass of honey-blonde hair stylishly over one slender shoulder and straightened her back as she struck a pose and examined herself again in the mirror.

The gown she wore was beautiful. All in sumptuous white silk, diaphanous and pure as driven snow but tailored for someone of less... voluptuous proportions than Candy. It was an elegant strapless slip with a long slit up the side of her shapely leg and presented a sweetheart neckline which her enormous milky tits were all but exploding from in their magnificent magnitude.

Honestly, she had broken the zipper under her right armpit squeezing herself into it and several of the stitched seams were distended, starting to come apart under the weighty pressure of her wide curvy hips and bra-busting cleavage.

She wished Grant or Maddy could see her now but she had slept late again. Candy had awoken incredibly horny but surprisingly refreshed to find a handwritten note from Maddy informing her that Grant was taking her for an "emergency gown refitting" with Madame Sentani before the beauty competition.

It had been propped up against an empty pink pastry box.

Candy hoped everything was alright, she felt like she hadn't seen her family in ages but...

"Knock, knock. Are you in here, Princess? It's Daddy." A familiar voice called from outside the dressing room door.

Candy spun on the small stool to face the entrance, hurriedly arranging her hair and fixing her poise for best jaw-dropping effect.

Delicate chin raised, tits out-thrust and smooth legs pulled demurely to one side with her long golden tresses cascading down over a bare shoulder.

"Come in, Daaaddy~..." She sing-songed sweetly even as the handle twisted and the door swung inwards.

"I just wanted to wish you luck and..." Her boss's voice trailed off mid-sentence as his eyes landed on Candy.

They nearly bugged clean out of his head.

"Candice! Wha- you can't be in here." He spluttered, checking behind himself before slipping in and closing the door. "This is Britney's dressing room!"

Candy just smiled instead of rolling her eyes. Of course Britney got her own dressing room while the rest of the girls had to make do in the stage wings of the small college theater. Jessica Dawson might have been the event organizer but she wasn't even trying to hide her flagrant favoritism.

"Don't worry about it, Boss." She giggled, gracefully rising from the seat and sashaying towards him. "Britney is out trying to find her evening gown for the interview round. Funny thing though, it's gone mysteriously missing."

In truth, Britney was going into hysterics from what Candy had last heard and her bitch mother was preparing to tear the head off the stage manager as if that would help find the wayward garment.

"Wait, the dress you're wearing. Is that...?"

Candy's smile widened as she clicked her way across the threadbare carpet in her ivory five-inch designer pumps. Nicholas backed up against the door as though trying to escape before she pressed herself up warmly against him.

"Do you like it, Daddy?" She teased as her soft body molded up against his. Her soft pillowy tits pressed firmly into his chest. "Do you like the way I'm spilling out of your little princess's fancy dress?"

His mouth opened and shut soundlessly as Candy started to nibble at his stubbled jawline. She could feel his heart racing in his chest as she pressed her firm thigh between his own and sensuously rubbed up against him like a cat in heat.

"Nooo~" His strangled groan came out as little more than a whisper. "Candice, please. I can't..."

"Of course you can, Daddy." She purred into his ear as her small hands traced gently across his broad shoulders. "A big strong man like you can do anything he likes to a poor wicked little thing like me. How could I stop you?"

"No, I-I mustn't... not here! We'll be caught, someone will hear..." He hissed as she licked lazily at his earlobe with a sultry giggle.

"Not if you fuck me up against the door, Daddy." She breathed hotly and worked her questing hands down over his ribs towards his belt buckle. "Do you know what I am wearing under this pretty Princess gown? What I am wearing just for you?"

"Wha- what?"

"Nothing at all." She husked and slipped her hand down into his slacks, palming his swelling member. It twitched violently at her rousing touch. "There's nothing to stop you from pushing me up against this door and hiking up this slutty dress. Nothing to prevent you from slamming your hard Daddy cock deep into my needy little pussy."

His hands, previously frozen at his sides, slammed down on her fat undulating ass with enough impact to make her flesh ripple under the silk. He dragged her body harder into him and buried his face in her thick mass of golden hair.

"Fuck Candice... gotta fuck you! Gotta take that hot princess pussy and fuck the shit out of it!" He growled into her neck and she gasped, running her fingers through his neatly styled hair as he sampled her flawless skin with his ravenous tongue.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,235 Followers