Bimbo Bakery - Pageant Puffs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,249 Followers

Maddy finally broke the lip-lock with a satisfied purr and turned in Grant's arms to boggle at Candy.

"Mommy is that you? You look sooo~ pretty! Like a sexy Barbie doll with big yummy titties..."

"Aaaaw... Thank you, Sweetie." Candy preened under her precious daughter's adoring gaze. "You look amazing too. Congratulations on your big win. You earned it."

"It's all thanks to big Daddy Grant," Maddy cooed, wrapping her arms around his bullish neck and rubbing her flushed face into his broad shoulder. "He's really been giving it to me the last few days..."

"I think we all earned it together." Grant laughed, tucking one arm under Maddy's butt to hold her up while snaking his other around Candy's waist to lead them all away.

Behind them the fighting on stage was devolving into a full-blown riot and somebody loudly announced that they had called the police but the happy family just wandered together back up the sloping aisle towards the main exit.

"How about we all go out for ice-cream to celebrate before heading home?" Grant offered magnanimously as his groping hand slid ever lower and latched onto Candy's lush ass in a tight, possessive grip.

"That would be nice..." She panted as she plastered herself against his side and nuzzled her face into his bulky bicep. "Otherwise I know, like, this super cool new Bakery that just opened..."

"Oh, that sounds really good!" Maddy giggled, peppering her stepfather's chin with arduous little kisses as he carried them away from all the madness.

"The bakery it is then." Grant declared and Candy melted against him with a pleased giggle of her own.

Everything was working out better than she could have imagined when they had made the tough decision to move to New Billington. She had truly turned a new leaf and now everything was coming up Candy. Somehow she had lucked out and was loving her new life.

Candy moaned as Grant slipped a few thick fingers underneath her tight mini-skirt just as they stepped out onto the busy main street.

She couldn't remember the last time she had felt sooo~ happy.

THE END

Author's Note: Oh wow, that's my first ever complete story published on Literotica all wrapped up and put to bed. I hope you enjoyed it, dearest Reader, and thanks for reading.

I am looking for a proof-reader/editor so if you are one or are just happy to beta read more stuff like this before it gets published, please feel free to send me a message.

Otherwise, happy reading!

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,249 Followers