All Comments on 'Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 01'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LamppLamppover 4 years ago
Interesting

Interesting premise, though I have to say that personally I'm not a fan of the cheating bit. But not too big a deal for me, still a good start. Hope he won't land himself into too much trouble with the school!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

There need to be more cheating male story here that doesn't involve cheating female, and I hope it stay this way. Mostly because there are more cheating female story than cheating male.

That being said...What exactly happened?

There_itisThere_itisover 4 years ago
Instant favorite

Wow, I loved this story. I have followed you for a long time but this story took the cake. I have always loved you as an author but the way you built this up, it worked brilliantly. Cant wait for the next part.

If I may make one request, I have always liked when an author shares the womens cup size, allows a better sense of what we are seeing. I appreciate if you dont feel it fits your writing, just wanted to let you know what one of your fans thinks would love to know Natalie's cup size for example, and Mckenzie's in brian development

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 4 years ago
You set the hook well!

I’m liking the theme, the mystery, and the setting. So here’s the obvious questions I see that need answers:

1. What is Mitchell’s backstory in regards to Denton?

2. I see Julia has a form of ptsd from her past experience with an old boyfriend. Obviously, it’s carried into her relationship with Mitchell. She’s intellectual, intelligent, passionate, and emotional at times. Mitchell thinks she’s everything he wants in a girl, minus the total lack of sex. Given the temptation here this place is throwing at him, will this last?

3. Joseph Clayton is an interesting character, mostly because of the mystery he and this school represents. There’s all kinds of who, what, where, why, and how questions about both. Here’s the not so obvious ones I can see; I’d think that as a new hire, Clayton would be keeping an eye on Mitchell. I am guessing that there’s some kind of discrete surveillance system in every building and room. If so, Clayton checking up on Mitchell once he returned to his building makes sense. But why did he allow the snooping around in the first place? And why does he allow Mitchell to go on with his class? I sense a greater mystery afoot.

4. What did happen to Mitchell in the English building? Some sort of subliminal message was being sent to the class, but what effect did this have on him? He lost time and now has a problem focusing when Clayton he is on him. What’s going on?

5. Natalie is the only other person who talks to Mitchell aside from Clayton. It almost seemed that she was assigned to him. She seems to match several of the same characteristics that he wants in a perfect mate. That can’t be a coincidence! Something this high scale, (the college) has to have some serious security involved. They have to have examined everything about Mitchell before hiring him. So there’s got to be something there that allows them to think that they (the college) can handle Mitchell should anything happen that they don’t like. What is it?

6. Natalie finding Mitch after class when everyone else has disappeared seemed suspicious to me. However, it’s the trigger that happens to change her from highly intelligent student to sex starved bimbo is puzzling. Was it the glasses? Mitch put his glasses on, then she looked up and saw him, then transformed into slut mode. The puzzle is when Mitch took off the glasses, she didn’t revert back to student mode. So, was it the glasses or something else? Is there a separate off switch than the on switch? Again, it’s this mystery that has me hooked.

7. What’s in Natalie’s notebook? Is it really notes from class? Some sort of mind influencing commands? The recipe for the perfect omelet? And how will whatever it is that’s in this notebook start drama with Julia? Because you just KNOW that has to be coming!

8. What really happened to the previous professor?

9. Where do the students go after classes and what do they do? Where and who are the rest of the staff?

10. There’s a high school crush I had, how can I get her an acceptance letter to this school? 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Plainly brilliant. The style of this story is special: A bit as if Franz Kafka decided to write erotica. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GREAT first chapter

Brilliant combination of character description, stage setting, and blazing hot sex. The main character stumbled into something fairly big, and he's probably there because of his issue at the previous school rather than in spite of it. You've left yourself open for this to progress in multiple directions, potentially more than one at the same time. This series has great potential.

tusdinetusdineover 4 years ago
Can't wait

This is off to a fantastic start, and I'm looking forward to reading more of it. I could feel his anxiety as he was standing in front of a class of impossibly gorgeous young women. I do feel bad for his girlfriend, but of course that also adds to the excitement.

Like another comment said, more detail regarding the size of the breasts would be greatly appreciated. I don't think we necessarily need bra sizes - I see them used incorrectly more often than not, and even if the writer is good at that sort of thing, sizes differ so much between brands and types that the information is only vaguely useful in a "small, average, big" sense.

BarryBarlowBarryBarlowover 4 years ago
Nice Start

Looking forward to the MC mechanic explained.

I respect your stories for letting your main characters be flawed.

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading!

Hi! JC here. I really hope you enjoyed chapter one in this new series!

If you liked the story, and want to help me continue publishing creations for your enjoyment, check out my Patreon! I offer tons of bonus content, the chance to influence ongoing storylines and other exclusive perks.

If you want to commission me to write up one of YOUR ideas, then you can send me a Literotica message through my author page. Bringing your creative ideas to life is one of my FAVORITE things to do as an author.

You can find my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

I truly appreciate the love and support!

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 4 years ago
Wow!

This is different than I expected, and I love it. I’m a little upset that I’ve been focusing on my own writing so much that I haven’t read often and have so much to catch up on.

I love how this story has left me with so many questions and didn’t just info dump it all on me in the beginning. On the other hand I kind of wish the beginning had been in its place in the story. But that isn’t a complaint, one can pause, return to read it before continuing onward. That whole scene put together is amazingly written. I liked how she switched personalities but we don’t know why yet.

The way you write makes the story flow. I don’t find myself thinking your repeating yourself often or a thought is dragging on. As an author you inspire me to continue to learn and grow as an author myself.

Looking forward to seeing where this series goes. I hope your motivation and imagination continue to encourage you. I’m glad I found you on Twitter since I hadn’t found you on here before hand,

~Yshomatsu

LordLawrenceLordLawrenceover 4 years ago
Great Start

This is a really good way to start a new series. You had me hooked within a couple of paragraphs! I can't wait to see where this is going. Really good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome chapter

Good writing. The sex scenes are really hot. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How to tell

when the writer is almost always very immature and maybe totally inexperienced,

The male character is "above average" with penile development.

The female or female character have enormous breasts.

And you learn these "facts" early in the story.

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 3 years agoAuthor

re: How to tell.

Thanks for the comment, though I'm assuming it wasn't meant as a compliment. I'm grateful you took the time to read some of my story and even invested the effort to share your feedback.

I think the important factor that you may be missing in your criticism is that this story is intended as a fictitious fantasy. As real as it may seem to you, the purpose is only to present a heightened/dramatized version of reality. In that reality, people are generically "above average" in whatever ways best heighten/dramatize the narrative.

Thanks again for your response, and I hope you continue to enjoy an above average reader experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Minor criticism

I notice you use "blink" and "frown" and " glance" as comfort words to use when your main character has to react to an event or a line of dialogue. Not a major problem, just that you seem to use them a lot.

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 3 years agoAuthor

Re: Minor criticism.

Great point! Yeah, I've noticed I can sometimes do that. However, I also rely on them because I think they're easy ways to indicate attention and reactions that most people would understand without effort. They are fairly universal (I've found) ways of telling what someone is thinking about what's going on without just flat out saying it. They also don't take up much space, and don't distract from the main point of the scene.

If you have ideas on how to improve/do it differently, I'd be interested to hear. Unfortunately, pointing out a problem is only the first step.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

still reading!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Author is faking it in kind of a cheap way, and i caught it happen in more than one situation. Bits about math for example. "So... this big math theorem... yeah, i can teach that in my sleep" and when the time comes for the math lesson scene he does the hand-waving move. "So i got focused and spent the entire class expertly explaining this difficult math and the kids were very engaged and smart and they got it all-THE END." Should have inserted some relevant-sounding dialogue in there. The other thing is setting the scene seems to be the issue too. All the scenes are static, the book put me in the mind of anime. You know those scenes where a group of people is shown in anime to be doing something and the audio runs background noise to "show" activity, but only the main character is really moving, and all the background characters remain static and drawn in low detail. Makes the world feel plastic and like a backdrop. I feel like I missed another major point, but if i do recall it, i'll come back, the writing is fun, and i'll keep reading, but as i noted there's issues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES