Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes.

My tongue dipped inside her entrance and she groaned again around me, her legs trembling. I began to lap even more enthusiastically, pushing her toward the edge. I could tell it was coming closer.

She began to stroke faster, her hand joining her mouth so her tongue could focus on lavishing my cock with spirals around and around the head.

I wondered why, for the briefest instant, the spirals made me think of stars. But all my focus was on the single need to hold back, to control my release. I was going to try to make Jules cum first.

My balls felt heavy.

I licked. I felt my girlfriend moan and tense.

And then I couldn't hold back any longer. My balls tightened and began to spurt, my shaft twitching. I realized too late that I was about to cum, that I hadn't warned Jules so she could avoid—

And then my girlfriend was moaning as well, lifting her mouth from my spasming length as her thighs came together around my head.

I spurted upward, strand after strand of my spunk splattering against Julia's mouth and cheeks, some of it between her full lips and onto her tongue. I felt like a firehose, like I couldn't stop cumming as my girlfriend's body shook in orgasmic bliss above me. My hands on her hips held her in place like a support structure.

I finally groaned and blew out a hard sigh from my chest. My spurting manhood wilted slowly.

Julia's body sagged.

"I'm so sorry, baby..." I said. I felt mortified. It was not at all how you want to feel after 69'ing your girlfriend.

She turned around on the bed, on her knees. Her hands were on her thighs and she pushed herself upright. Her eyes were wide, glazed with pleasure but also startled by my sudden release. She pushed herself off the bed and moved quickly into the adjoining bathroom.

It made me wince when I heard her spit hard into the sink and then run the water. There was a tiny squeak from the hanging towel ring and then I imagined I could see her wiping my spunk from around her lips.

I didn't know if the image of my cum covering her mouth and cheeks was turning me on. I knew it probably shouldn't. I knew that my cock was suddenly growing hard again.

When she emerged a moment later, my girlfriend tossed me a towel.

I used it to wipe up whatever part of my seed had landed on my own stomach.

"I'm sorry..." I muttered again once I'd finished. I crumpled the towel into a ball and glanced up at her.

She knelt on the bed and smiled at me. Then she clambered forward and kissed me on the cheek. Her breath smelled like mint mouthwash.

"I'm going to go shower off, okay?" She said it brightly as she pulled back, so I couldn't tell if she was bothered.

It was late.

"Okay, angel," I murmured. I could feel the hard week sinking into my body, the post-orgasmic relaxation hitting my muscles and tugging me down into the bed. "Do you mind if I sleep...?"

"Not at all." Julia kissed my head again and snatched up the towel from beside my hand. "Night, babe." She tossed the words over her shoulder as she tossed the towel in the hamper by the bathroom door.

"G'night!" I called after her from the bed, pushing myself up onto my elbows to watch her disappear.

The door clicked shut behind her and I saw the low light flick on. It was a low yellow, and seeped around the dark, rectangular door. I couldn't tell if I'd messed things up.

I couldn't tell if my girlfriend was satisfied with sex or if she was just doing it to make me happy.

I shook my head, scowling at myself. You should have warned her you were close, I told myself sternly. You know better than to forget that. I clambered over to the edge of the bed, bent down and snagged my boxers from the floor. I would shower and change in the morning.

The shower turned on, and for an instant I imagined the hot water hitting Julia's skin. I imagined it dripping down her throat, beading on her breasts and her nipples.

I tugged the covers up to my chin and sighed. My girlfriend was gorgeous and sexy and we'd just had an amazing evening. I shook my head. Then I let out another long sigh. I just wished I hadn't messed it up.

The water was still running, my girlfriend getting a nice soak to wash my seed off her skin.

My mind drifted.

I wondered if Natalie swallowed.

I didn't have the energy to chastise myself before I drifted out of consciousness.

* * *

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Thank you so much for reading the first chapter in this new series — Bimbo Builder Academy. I'm releasing this story at the same time as another work — which will be going live in the 'Sci-Fi & Fantasy' category here on Literotica. It's called "Blade of Innocence" and is the story of a cursed, sex-addicted wizard who has to solve the murder of his friend while dealing with the political intrigue of an army at war.

I'm trying to land some stories in the Hall of Fame, so every 5-stars is appreciated.

If you want to read more of my works, you can follow me here on Literotica. Lastly, I couldn't do this without the help of a few generous readers, so a special shoutout to all of you! You know who you are. If even 1% of my readers were as generous as you guys then I would be able to write full-time and forever. :)

Lots of love, and I'll see you soon for my next publication!!

JC