All Comments on 'Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 03'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
There_itisThere_itisover 4 years ago
Amazing!

I love how you combine an exciting story with intrigue and hot sex, well done!

If I could request, I would love more focus on those amazing tits of natalie's.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very good chapter!

Very good and very yummy too! Thank you!

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much for reading!

Hi! JC here. I really hope you enjoyed chapter three in this new series!

If you liked the story, and want to help me continue publishing creations for your enjoyment, check out my Patreon! I offer tons of bonus content, the chance to influence ongoing storylines and other exclusive perks. You can find my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

If you want to commission me to write up one of YOUR ideas, then you can send me a Literotica message through my author page. Bringing your creative ideas to life is one of my FAVORITE things to do as an author.

Alternatively, if you're an author yourself, and would like to start making consistent income from your passion for storytelling, I've recently opened up my coaching program. I've published more than 50 commercially successful works and help my coaching clients to do the same. You can reach me by sending a message through my Literotica author page. (Include your email so I can respond back!)

I truly appreciate the love and support!

JC Beleren

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Different

This is way different from the rest of your work, I can't wait to see what's going on here.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 4 years ago

Another great addition to this story line. Just who is actually being programmed...? JT

tusdinetusdineover 4 years ago
Ah ha!

First of all: I've had a theory about this place since chapter one and it seems to be pretty accurate so far.

Second: while I totally get the need to establish the story and occasionally take things a little slow, I'm so glad we got a little more action in this chapter. So good.

I did notice that, in this chapter, Natalie was described as having blonde hair with brunette highlights, the opposite of how she was originally described. Either a simple switcharoo or maybe this place is making her blonder as time goes by... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great by itself, can't wait for next

The mind control part of the story was well done, ever-present but not mechanical. The sex scene was amazing, detailed, sensual, engaging. Very impressive work, very much looking forward to the next chapter.

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
PICK UP THE PACE

Very interesting story but this is off to a very slow start. How about explaining what happened at Denton for starters?

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Pacing

Thank you all for your comments and feedback. I appreciate all of the support, and since I've seen several comments on "slow pacing" I wanted to address those here.

1. This is not a "normal" erotica story. This is an experiment I'm running where I take a fairly traditional mind control trope ("here's this place where we transform women into beautiful, obedient playthings") and actually make it into something interesting --> with plot, character arcs and consequences. (I hope that that background goal is fairly obvious by now.)

2. That purpose means that this story is not a "quick fix." If you are reading it as one, I'm afraid you're in the wrong place. I have other stories that could provide that (the Bimbo Blazer, maybe, or Alpha Eyes), or there are countless other options here on Literotica. I hope you find what you need.

3. Re: Denton. There was one complaint that I haven't explained what happened at Denton. I get it. It can be irritating when an author points to a highly important event in the character's past and doesn't explain it. But for the character (Mitch), Denton was a traumatic experience. The man is doing his best to literally NOT think about it. I'm writing a 1st person story. That means that if he doesn't think about it, I don't write about it. That's also part of what I'm playing with here --> what might it be like to be programmed without realizing it, and how do your thoughts and opinions appear when we actually observe the things that we think (or don't think) about.

Lots of love, and I hope to see you back again soon,

JC

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 4 years ago
Love this!

This story feels much different than your other stories. It has so much more depth with the characters. Natalie is the submissive you write so well but also the temptress/seductive. Same with the main character having the reluctant resistance even with know how good it feels but he’s also (even if hypnotized to be) the dominate alpha male you love to write.

To me, I love this story the most so far. Not to downplay any of your others. They’re great, simply not my top interest in context. Your writing is always top notch, very inspiring! I know you have to focus on the Amazon shorts that pay atm but I can’t wait for more of this series and getting to learn all the mysteries that have come up during these three chapters.

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 4 years ago
Thank you...

First, for the story and sharing with us. I just read your comment on my his chapter and it explains some things. So everything is going to come from first person perspective of Mitch. The reader is going to be a fly on the wall of his mind. Okay. I’m not complaining. I’m happy to understand how to see the story. I’m also pleasantly surprised to not see the story explained in the first act and know what’s going to happen at the end without reading the chapters. In fact, while I had questions in the first chapter, the way you have written the chapters so far makes it difficult for me to predict what is going on. Well done! I only caution you to not overuse the mystery portion. Too much may lose the readers interest. But just enough usually inspires the reader to come up with scenarios that explain it and desire to discover what happens next. That said....

1. If all we (the readers) are going to know is from the direct POV of Mitch, then it’s going to be his curiosity and questions that he’s finds answers that informs the reader what is happening. So based on his experiences so far what is he going to try to find answers to? I’m not going to ask questions about events because of this way you are telling the story. Readers can see what has happened. How do you plan to explain the mysteries through Mitch’s eyes?

2. You mentioned that you had one complaint about Denton. If that was from my questions, I hope you understand that I was not complaining. I like to ask questions both because I am interested in what happens next and in the hope of giving you something to think about that, perhaps, you may not have thought about.

So I will eagerly await the next installment of the series and see where you take us.

Thank you again.

Sincerely and Respectfully,

JAFCritic

sbkr222sbkr222almost 4 years ago
Hottest chapter yet

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

What the fuck was that opening sequence?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

makes me want to go back in time and modify my missed opportunities...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES