All Comments on 'Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 04'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JCBelerenJCBelerenover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much for reading!

Hi! JC here. I really hope you enjoyed chapter four in the Bimbo Builder Academy!

If you liked the story, and want to help me continue publishing creations for your enjoyment, check out my Patreon! I offer tons of bonus content, the chance to influence ongoing storylines and other exclusive perks. You can find my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

If you want to commission me to write up one of YOUR ideas, then you can send me a Literotica message through my author page. Bringing your creative ideas to life is one of my FAVORITE things to do as an author.

Alternatively, if you're an author yourself, and would like to start making consistent income from your passion for storytelling, I've recently opened up my coaching program. I've published more than 50 commercially successful works and help my coaching clients to do the same. We talk about how to grow your audience month by month through high quality work and how to build a consistent income from your work as a creative. You can reach me by sending a message through my Literotica author page. (Include your email so I can respond back!)

I truly appreciate the love and support!

JC Beleren

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great chapter

It was a great chapter. Loved the shower sex. Hope to see more sex between the couple.

dagonedagoneover 4 years ago
Oh wow the suspense

Hey JC, wow that was an awesome read! Good gosh. It's a brain teaser that's psychotically erotic. Thoroughly enjoying the twists and the erotica, very well versed. It's rare that a story would keep me antsy for the next release. And this one did just that! Can't wait to read the continuation and find out the juicy conclusion. Well done JCBeleren, definitely worth entry to the hall of fame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another good installment

The sex scenes are outstanding. Something is obviously going on with Jules as well, and I suspect you're going to bring those things together in the end. Should be an interesting ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next chapter!!

Love reading all of your stuff, cant wait to read the next chapter!! Any chance we can get you to continue Trance.inc?

sbkr222sbkr222almost 4 years ago
Another great chapter

Wow! Hot shower sex with the girlfriend. I did have a small suggestion based on my personal taste for the first chapter. In the first chapter, I would have preferred if the starting sequence was in its proper chronological order. Personally, I don't like the format of first introducing a scene and then going back in time to explain how we got there. It feels like a spoiler. The same thing happened in Chapter 3 with Lena slapping her father and then the chapter going back in time. But the slapping incident is not expained until now. Maybe the protagonist had his memory of the incident erased. Other than that, it has been a perfect journey.

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

MetaBobMetaBobalmost 3 years ago

Nicely done, JCB!

rossumrossumover 2 years ago

I'm afraid my spelling Nazi was triggered on page 1 of chapter 4. You have "LudicSpecs" and "LucidSpecs" in adjacent paragraphs.

My apologies if I'm the 294th person to tell you this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you write so well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok, but it's late and i'm sleepy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES