All Comments on 'Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 05'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cabernetguycabernetguyover 4 years ago
keep it coming!!

A fun mystery to be pondered and solved, and an encounter to be thoroughly enjoyed! I could only dream of experiencing this kind of passion!! well done JCB

oddwalloddwallover 4 years ago
Intriguing!

Very interested to see where this goes. Good work.

cabernetguycabernetguyover 4 years ago
Nice job - keep it going!

Hey, great addition to the story: a challenging mystery to be solved, and a passionate encounter to be savored! poor guy/lucky guy! keep up the good work, JC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done!

I have nothing but praise for this story. I can’t think of anything to add, you have a great mystery brewing. I’m wondering now if Julia is being hypnotized by her psychologist or if not, is she somehow being manipulated by the college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NOT slutty, what sex is supposed to be!

First of all, maybe I am just more messed up than the rest of y'all. I don't understand either the "shame" of slut shaming or the stigma and subsequent turn on for some. I come at this from a very different direction than most, I view anyone who has sex outside of marriage as equally "slutty." I recognize slight differences between a person who has random sex every week vs once or twice in their lives but really, you either are a virgin until you marry and then faithful until one of you dies... or you aren't.

What you described happening here with "Jules" and "Mitch" is sex between two people in a committed relationship. It occurs more in the beginning but even after 12 years of marriage, it still happens and it most certainly is not slutty. It is very VERY healthy.

So, yeah, minor point on very good writing. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Idea for plot

I think this chapter was amazing. I feel like at some point, Mitch finds out that Julia was hypnotized by the same programming but a different version from her therapist. Maybe that her therapist was a developer or researcher of the programming that’s used at the Academy. She knows how it works and knows how to use the programming to effectively help people, using it for good like with Julia. But the Academy uses it to fashion the students into perfect models that will basically be sold to the Investors and others at the Ball. After they graduate, the contracts will take effect and they will be bonded to whoever bought them. At this point it’s clear Mitch is smart and all, but can’t figure it all out on his own so in the near future of the development of the story, he needs to seek out assistance. So he maybe goes to Julia’s therapist to seek some insight on hypnosis and triggers to try to figure out his own or get a better understanding of how hypnosis works. Maybe some more light is shed on Julia’s problems and WHY she was all of a sudden fine with jumping into sex with Mitch all out of the blue like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very enjoyable

I'm so wrapped up in what's going on/how Jules is or isn't being hypnotized/how much the principal does or doesn't know/all that. And then there's a super hot sex scene too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it -- keep it coming

Great plot. Keep it coming, the wait is killing me,

KalrissaKalrissaover 4 years ago
Excellent Blending

A really good mix of what-the-hell-is-going-on mystery and steaming hot sex. Please keep it up! (Pun intended. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PLEASE, focus on this story!

Focus on this story, this one. Forget the Alpha eyes or whatever, this is your story to finish.

sbkr222sbkr222almost 4 years ago
Loved the chapter

As I said before, the author is really good at writing sex scenes. And the girlfriend seems to be recovering psychologically.

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

I'd just fucked her without a condom and cum inside her. And that she didn't seem to mind.

She didn't mind in the shower either, did she?

And I'll bet that when it comes up again, she's not spitter anymore, is she?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have not read ahead (besides the first paragraph of 05 just to see if I started this) and holy shit I am already involved in the plot and even though I can already guess what's going on/what's happening (based on context, tropes and the tags, along with a real life similar example) I really wanna see how if he can solve this and honestly this should be a book

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES