All Comments on 'Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 06'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good one!

Well done! Your best in quite some time.

Now please let's find out what in the Sam Hell is going on!?!?

HalfpintsteelHalfpintsteelover 4 years ago
Great Story

Your doing great so far, keep it up. Really looking foreword to Mitch getting the upper hand, can't wait to see how it all works out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very nice

tusdinetusdineover 4 years ago

Sooo glad to see this back. Can't wait to see what happens next.

houseblackfyrehouseblackfyreover 4 years ago
Such an amazing chapter

I could feel the tension build this entire chapter. It made the sex scene even better and has me very intrigued on where the plot is going. Bravo good sir and write with God's speed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

Very good writing. You do an excellent job of being descriptive, yet leaving enough to the imagination that I can paint my own picture. The character interactions are realistic, their actions and reactions are genuine. The little kinks thrown in are just enough spice to keep things interesting, too. Carry on!

KalrissaKalrissaover 4 years ago
I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Interesting premise, well written, intriguing progression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

This series gets hotter and hotter as it continues, really great work and the mystery is moving toward its reveal in a way which keeps things interesting but doesn't detract from the sexual heat.

KijahahahaKijahahahaover 4 years ago

I can hardly wait for the next chapter. The mysteries are finally coming to light.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So is he gonna shag the dad now?

Put his specs on and be like "Oh Mr St John, come in. On your knees..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

All the time reading I am thinking, "what about the girlfriend?" Also what did he figure out in the end?

sbkr222sbkr222almost 4 years ago
Finally some answers

Part of the puzzle is solved. There are still many questions. And where is the girlfriend?

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

all right...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

read it so far...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES