All Comments on 'Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 07'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Imperator_9Imperator_9about 4 years ago
So good

This is excellent work. Your protagonist is a proper three-dimensional character with a clear (if substantially compromised) sense of right and wrong and a lot of the intrigue in this story comes from the conflict between conscience and the bizarre situation he finds himself in. Where other authors might revel in the lewd possibilities presented by that situation, you've taken the harder (but much more satisfying) route of keeping true to your main character and making his moral struggle an integral part of the story. The result is very compelling.

Plus, you *are* a damn fine writer! 😀 But, this is the best of your stories so far. I'm impressed.

KijahahahaKijahahahaabout 4 years ago

I'm very excited for how this is going to end. Another excellent chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
.....why?

Why does he need to break up with his girlfriend? If he cares about her and she is potentially in danger of becoming a mindslave to the academy, then he should be able to tell her honestly what is happening. His NDA might prevent him from talking about the academy itself, but it should not have an effect on telling her about the current triggers, as well as the connection to her therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
fun

I have been enjoying your writing style, the manner in which you develop the characterizations, and the unexpected twist at the end of this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Your writing has reached a whole 'nother level.

Good work. Hope that you continue it!

oenwolfoenwolfabout 4 years ago

This is going great. Can't wait to see what happens next.

folomfolomabout 4 years ago

I liked this one. I have added you to my favourite authors and I am always delighted when I receive the notification that you have uploaded another installment of one of your stories.

KellvallonKellvallonabout 4 years ago
Man up

I am definately ready for our math professor to man up and take charge instead of being an indecisive victim. He also needs to quit lying to himself that everything is ok and start worrying more and be proactive about his suspicions.

sbkr222sbkr222almost 4 years ago
Finally taking responsibility

Looks like Mitch is finally taking responsibility for his actions. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm hooked

Real page turner like when I binge watched Breaking Bad.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

He was in pajama bottoms and his suit jacket, then he put his wallet in his pocket?

You SERIOUSLY need an editor

Not just a proofreader, AN EDITOR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

getting near the end...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES