Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So was I.

We'd been talking for more than an hour.

First, out in the hallway. She'd told me what had happened while Natalie and I were out on the balcony. Harrison had come in, like I'd heard. He'd used her trigger phrase, and it had hit her hard. The only thing keeping her from absolutely disappearing into the mindless, obedient persona of her conditioning was what I'd told her.

You're mine.

The words bounced around, an infinite loop in my skull.

She'd had the presence of mind to guide Harrison into the bedroom, and she'd satisfied him with her mouth before he passed out from the alcohol. She told me everything blandly, without intonation, but even though her eyes had never turned away I could tell that it scared her. What she'd done. What she'd had to do. She said she'd looked at him, in bed, for a couple minutes. Just watched him. Trying to think, trying to come to her senses. Then, she'd woken him up and sent him to his hotel. He had told her that the next time they got together, they would go all the way.

That was the only part that was hard for her to say, and I could see the uncertainty in her expression when she looked at me.

Damn it... I knew that she needed help. And I knew that I was the only person who could help her.

"We'll figure it out in the morning," I said. "Do you want...?" I'd looked at my closed apartment door, back at her, and then shoved myself up from the floor of the hallway. I did the only decent thing I could. "Do you want to sleep here tonight? All I have is a couch, but..."

The girl had nodded, just once. "Please." No mention of Julia, even though my girlfriend was on both of our minds.

My girlfriend. I needed to wake her. But instead I stood outside the bedroom and rested my forehead against the doorframe. The apartment was quiet. It was still way too late. Or way too early. But I needed to have this conversation. I couldn't just wait around with my thoughts all night. Things were happening, whether I wanted them to or not.

I blew out a breath. New order of business, I thought. First, Lena's issue with Harrison. Okay, partly solved. Next, my issue with Julia. The battery acid feeling returned to my stomach. My throat was dry. My heart punched loudly in my chest, like a drum.

Thud thud thud.

That's your cue, Mitch. My shoulders slumped, and then I forced myself to stand up straight.

I had to do this.

I had to break up with my girlfriend.

* * *

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Thank you so much for reading the seventh chapter in this series — Bimbo Builder Academy.

I really hope you enjoyed it, and if you did then please rate and comment. It means the world to me and even if I don't respond to all my comments, please know that I read every one. When I feel like my work doesn't matter, I come back and am reminded that wonderful people out there really are reading what I publish.

Check in the comments below for exciting announcements about my ongoing work! If you enjoyed this story (or my writing in general) you don't want to miss hearing what I've got going on.

Lots of love, and I'll see you soon for my next publication!!

JC