Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde girl stepped back, glanced down my half-undressed body and then looked away. "Sure."

Was she blushing? I felt a surge down my body, a heat that was entirely inappropriate and unexpected. My cock twitched. Apparently my hangover wasn't enough to cancel out my morning wood.

"How much did I drink?" I asked. I eyed her, hoping that the inner nervousness didn't show on my face.

Lena stuck one hand into the pocket of her robe and walked toward me. There was a gentle clink and she pulled out four airplane-sized bottles, lining them up on the counter. She didn't look up into my face as she did, but I could see her breath coming quicker as I inadvertently watched the rise and fall of her chest.

Only four? I guess all these months of sobriety had lowered my tolerance. I felt a rising tide of guilt for having broken my solemn decision against drinking, then shoved it away. I had more important things to feel awful about. More important guilts. Like... That other thing you have to ignore right now. I shook my head, took another swallow of coffee. I watched Lena over the rim.

She nodded uncomfortably, then looked up into my face. She didn't step away. She hesitated, then said, "I'm sorry... For what happened last night."

I furrowed my brow. "What?"

Lena gave me a look. "Coming to your home uninvited. Forcing you to help me. Making you run out on your girlfriend..." Her expression was growing more and more distraught. "Bringing you to this random hotel just because I didn't feel safe alone, and making you need to drink to deal with all of it..."

Abruptly, I realized that with everything going on in my head, I hadn't really considered what Lena must be thinking. As far as she knew, all of my taciturn silence and my alcohol binge had been her fault. She didn't know I'd broken up with Julia. She'd just seen the tail end of the fight. As far as she was aware, she was the reason we'd had to dash out so quickly.

The mug clinked softly down on the countertop as I stepped forward instinctively to wrap Lena in a hug. "Hey, hey... It's not your fault..." My arms curled around her shoulders and I could smell the fresh-soaped scent of her hair as she pressed her face into my chest.

Lena's arms circled around my back and her fingers pressed into my skin. They were tense, flexed. "It's all my fault," she murmured. "I'm sorry." There was a thickness to her voice, like she was close to tears.

I hushed her, my hand brushing in gentle, calming circles between her shoulder blades. "No," I answered gently. "Don't say that. It's not your fault, okay?" It's mine.

And I knew it was. If I had been stronger, if I hadn't given in to Natalie, or I'd been able to resist whatever Joseph Clayton had done to me... We wouldn't be in this mess. I'd just be a regular guy, a regular Mathematics professor, blissfully ignorant and still living with my amazing, perfect...

Ex.

The word slithered into my mind before I could stop it. Julia is your ex, now. It didn't seem real, like the words were a lie, trying to trick me. We couldn't really be broken up, could we?

Lena's palms pressed to my chest and she looked up into my face. Her green eyes were wide and her face was distraught. "I can't believe I've been such a terrible person..." she said. "And all you've been doing is trying to help me, to figure out what's been happening..."

How much of this is her conditioning? I realized. She's been trained to think that she deserves punishment. It made me twinge with anger, thinking that it was really Harrison St. John's desire to punish that had done this to my beautiful companion.

I shook my head, my hand still making those soothing circles. "It's not your fault," I said again. I tried to ignore the sensations that ran through me as I looked down into those big green eyes. "It's not..." I realized my hand had crept up, my fingers brushing softly through her mussed-up hair.

Lena's lips were parted, and her eyes flicked from my eyes to my mouth and back up. "Okay..." she breathed. I saw her neck move in a nervous swallow, and then she lowered her face again to my chest. "Thank you..." she murmured, her voice a whisper of breath across my skin.

"Mhmm..." The air in the room had changed. It was hotter, suddenly, and there was a crackling tightness that—

Lena's lips were on my collarbone, gently caressing.

Ahhh... I felt my body responding. Between my legs, my length thickened and grew. No! The thought was sudden and jarring in my mind. You can't! But another, stronger part of me wanted nothing to do with that sort of restraint.

The gorgeous blonde kissed her way up my throat to my jaw.

I groaned. My fingers tightened in her hair and pulled her head back.

She gasped, her expression flickering to uncertainty. "I'm sorry... Did I do something wro—?"

My mouth covered hers and muffled her question. Her lips were soft and perfect and tasted vaguely of espresso. It was a bitter flavor that somehow sliced right into my core and sent another powerful jolt of arousal into me. My cock hardened, tenting the front of my slacks against the soft, thick fabric of her robe.

Our kiss deepened, and I felt Lena's groan as her mouth opened. Her tongue pushed experimentally against my lips and I parted them, my own tongue dancing with hers. I was beyond myself, forgetting everything for the moment except for the beautiful, eager young woman pressed close to me. It was good to forget. I didn't want to remember.

We pulled away from each other, gasping, and stared into each other's eyes. Hers were bright and hot, almost glazed with an arousal that I knew matched my own. My shaft was almost painfully hard, and when I felt her hands trace down my body I didn't stop her.

Her fingers cupped the bulge in my crotch and I saw her eyelids flicker as we both moaned.

"Fuckyesss..." I hissed, my jaw clenching.

"Ohmygawd..." she moaned, and I could see the shudder of pleasure that ran through her. It was her conditioning, I knew, her trained response to her man's arousal, but as much as I wanted to condemn it... It was one of the hottest things I'd ever experienced, knowing that my rock hard manhood was making her hot and wet and desperate.

My world narrowed to those glazed green eyes, to the wanton lust I could see building behind them. Her small hands stroked, her lips parting invitingly. I kissed her again, no longer thinking about it, bending my head and moaning with primal need as her hands teased up and down my length through the fabric. There was a heat in the kisses that I'd never experienced before, an unbridled arousal that had nothing holding it back. No control, and no need for control.

"Stop." I ordered, breathing heavily and pulling back, and my voice had the firm backbone of command.

The gorgeous young woman glanced up into my face, freezing. I could practically read her mind. Did I do something wrong again? Did I displease him?

But no... I just wanted a moment to lift my hands and cup her cheeks between them, staring deep into her eyes as my fingers slowly moved, brushed down her neck, across her shoulders and under the lapels of her bathrobe. Lena's breath hitched and then my hands roamed upward again, skimming across her smooth skin under the soft fabric, over her shoulders and pushing the thick, soft fabric away.

She sighed, a sound of release and desire as the robe fell away from her slim body.

My eyes raced over her, taking in as much as I could as fast as possible. Those round, perky tits with hard, pink nipples. The smooth curve of her hips and her flat stomach. Lacy red panties, dark and damp, practically dripping with sensual invitation. My hands followed my eyes, fingers sliding down her arms across gently tanned skin.

"Please..." she said softly, leaning into my touch.

I didn't need any more invitation than that. My body was straining with tension, my cock desperate and throbbing with desire. My fingers hooked under the waistband of her panties. I pushed them down, slowly lowering myself to my knees until I was looking up at her.

Her smooth, slender legs were parted just enough for me to enjoy a view of her shaved pussy. I could practically feel the heat of her need as I kissed up her thigh, and she looked down at me shocked, dazed, like she couldn't comprehend what was happening.

"What are you...?" Lena started to ask. But then I leaned forward. My tongue lapped across her glistening slit and I heard her groan. "Ohfuck..."

Her arousal was a hot bolt of lust that shot through me, my pulsating length straining behind my zipper. My hands brushed up her legs and cupped her ass, my fingers kneading the firm, round hemispheres. "Gawd..." One of Lena's hands tangled in my hair, her weight falling forward as she lost the ability to stand on her own.

My tongue slid deeper, tasting her, my own body responding with another pulse of need. I wanted her, but I wanted to do this first. I wanted to be the first man, in all likelihood, to focus on her pleasure. My gaze twitched up, my tongue lapping across her clit, and I saw her staring down at me in disbelief, her eyes wide and uncertain. Like she didn't know how to handle all the pleasure.

The green eyes wavered, flickered shut, a jolt of ecstasy running through her body. She swayed, her fingers digging into my hair. "Ohmygodyesss..."

I could feel her gushing arousal on my tongue, the scent filling my nose, the heat of her body. I lapped and licked, and she came. Her strangled moan of bliss was music, exactly what I needed, a shock of electric pleasure that shot through my body and straight into my needy pole.

My body couldn't take it anymore.

Neither could hers.

Lena swayed as I stood, her body falling forward against mine. Her hands were on my shoulders, then around my neck and pulling me down into a desperate, searing kiss. She moaned again, shuddering, her smooth back rippling under my fingers as her muscles clenched again and released. She clung to me like a shipwreck survivor to a broken beam.

"Take me, Master..." Her voice was a low, husky whisper. "Take me... Whatever you want... Do whatever you want with me..."

I grunted, muscles bunching as I swept her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. I threw her down on the mattress and she gasped, eyes going wide as I threw open my belt and shoved my slacks down my legs. My cock sprang free, red and needy, and her gaze locked on my swaying shaft with a desperate hunger.

Oh my god you're so hot... I leaned down, pinning her slim wrists to the bed and hovering, the tip of my length just brushing across her slit. Teasing. Waiting.

"Please..." she mewed, softly. Begged. "Please, Professor..."

Fuck... I grunted and thrust, sliding all the way inside of my gorgeous blonde student with a single movement. My hips slammed into hers in time with two sighing moans of ecstasy.

"Ohmygawd..."

Her voice was a desperate moan, music to my ears. My head ached gently, far away. But all that mattered now was my body. I thrust again.

"Yesss..." Her back arched, perky tits offered up and my mouth kissed down her throat.

My lips wrapped around one nipple and sucked, my tongue flicking across it. She gasped, falling back down into the bed as I powered inside of her. Over. And over. Forgetting myself. Forgetting everything outside of this room. I could have counted every time we came together. But I'm just a mathematician. Not a weirdo.

"Please, Professor," she begged. I could feel her muscles flexing, her inner muscles tight around my throbbing length and her arms straining as her body twisted in my grip. "More... Harder..."

I groaned, fingers flexing into the sheets and keeping her wrists pinned. "Call me..." I grunted. "Mitch."

Her eyes shone up into mine, glazed with pleasure. Her face was flushed with arousal. But when she said my name, it wasn't just some mindless mantra. It plucked deep in my chest, tugging at the chords of my heart. "Mitch..."

My body pulsed.

"Please, Mitch... I'm yours..."

You're mine. My hands came away from her wrists and I fell forward onto my elbows, palms cupping her cheeks as I kissed her. Our hips moved in tandem and I buried myself inside her again. I had nothing to worry about. It was just the heat of our bodies, the tension that was building in my core and making my toes curl.

I buried my face in her neck, still kissing, her gasps and mews of bliss close by my ear. God... I squeezed my eyes shut, turned off my mind, gave myself in to my senses. Her skin was soft and sheened with sweat beneath me. She smelled a little sweet, like some sort of perfume or expensive conditioner. It twined into my brain and shot bolts of fire through me. My cock throbbed, deep in her core.

"Yes Mitch! Fuck meee..." She twisted and climaxed, her hips bucking up into mine once again and her pussy gushing around me.

I was close now, I knew. I could feel the sheets under my forearms, the soft touch of her hair across my knuckles. Her hard nipples pressed into my chest.

"Please Mitch... Cum for me... Cum in my tight, hot pussy..." Her voice was a moaning, gasping purr, desperate and wanton with a strange, inexplicable undertone of innocence that hit me like a truck.

Oh my god... My rock hard pole throbbed as I came, my body clenching and my muscles twitching out of control. My cock spasmed and hot, sticky seed painted her depths. I felt the bliss that started in my toes and crept up my legs in spurts, through my tense muscles and through my back, spreading out and shooting lightning through my nerves.

I groaned, my entire body flexing at once.

And then it was past, my body relaxed and the tension dissipating, swept away on the surging tide of bright pleasure that coursed through me. I groaned and pulled back, staring down into the bright green eyes of the girl beneath me.

We didn't say anything for a moment. What do you say, after you fuck a woman who you accidentally-on-purpose bound to your will and whose entire relationship with you is based on a series of lies?

Yeah.

It all came crashing down as I turned, falling onto my back in the darkened bedroom and letting my body relax into the mattress. My body felt wrung out. The pounding in my head returned, only slightly dulled by the pleasure chemicals racing through my body.

Silence, filled only with panting breaths.

"Mitch?" Her voice was quiet and pensive.

"Yeah, Lena?" I didn't look over, didn't want to see the beautiful woman, didn't want to feel the conflict churning in my chest.

"What really happened at Denton?" Her expression was troubled when she said it, and she hurried on before I could respond. "I know what I said last night... at the party. But I want to believe what you said. That it's not true. That something else was going on. Can you... Please tell me? Please explain?"

Thud. My heart thumped. I hesitated. It's not important right now, I wanted to say.

But, in fact, it kind of was. The Denton fiasco had landed me right where I was today. It was my secret shame, the haunting from my past that made it impossible for me to move on. And I had to move on now. I needed to focus on the problems of the moment, with nothing else holding me back. More than that, I needed the trust of my only companion, the only person who would stand by and help me see this through.

I lifted my chin. Then, I nodded, slowly. "Yeah, Lena." My throat was dry. "I'll tell you what really happened at Denton..."

And my mind raced back.

* * *

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Thank you so much for reading the eighth chapter in this series — Bimbo Builder Academy.

I really hope you enjoyed it, and if you did then please rate and comment. It means the world to me and even if I don't respond to all my comments, please know that I read every one. When I feel like my work doesn't matter, I come back and am reminded that wonderful people out there really are reading what I publish.

You can find me elsewhere online if you want to get early access to stories (up to 3 or 4 weeks ahead of Literotica).

Lots of love, and I'll see you soon for my next publication!!!

JC


12