All Comments on 'Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 09'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So for all your hype about him being a good guy:

He made a slave the first moment he could and used her.

No consequences. No remorse. Nothing. Just another douchecanoe who feels bad because he wants to feel guilty to convince himself, and us, he’s not that bad.

Newsflash. He is.

houseblackfyrehouseblackfyreabout 4 years ago
Love this grey main character

Let's be honest, if any of us were in his position we would be doing the same things. Thanks for not making him too nice of a character. His conflict is believable as well as his actions.

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 4 years agoAuthor
Re: “good guy hype”

I’m sorry that’s all you got from the story. I wish you the best of luck finding something to read that is more to your taste.

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 4 years agoAuthor
@houseblackfyre

I'm so glad you are enjoying Mitch, and thank you for the support. Writing someone who thinks they're good (or wants to be good) even when they do questionable stuff is something I really wanted to try and I'm grateful you can see the grey I was trying for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The victim becomes the Master

Nice, I didn't expect Mitch to have this revelation about himself, to realize how much he wants to take control. Ultimately the story is arcing in a direction which will require it To set all this right Mitch will have to eventually assume control of events, a development I didn't see coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re: hype guy

You clicked on a MIND CONTROL SEX STORY; what the fuck did you Expect to read? lololol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting direction

This is the first time we have seen Mitch act this way with essentially total control of his actions, even in the service of the greater good. The initial 'you're mine' to Lena now feels like the set up for moments like this, but it is not equivalent. In that scene he was acting on impulse afraid for his life, or at least for any semblance of agency he might still possess, and what is life without agency? The 'you're mine' was also a good deal less sexual, at least not directly so, he was merely reordering Lena's already screwed up priorities in a direction that was ultimately beneficial to her.

This on the other hand, is unequivocally screwed up, he is using an innocent bystander as a test subject and removing agency that she previously had utterly, not unlike what principal Clayton is doing to Lena and the other girls, using his technique even. Sure, he is doing it in service of the greater good, and freeing those girls already under the videos' spell but it is still a morally ambivalent action at best. I think this illustrates the corrupting nature of power as well as the fact that sometimes truly heinous actions are the only way to achieve a noble overall goal.

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

dsperk2000dsperk2000over 2 years ago

Best story I’ve read in a while. Kept my interest completely. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES