Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "I apologize." My tone was contrite. "Truth be told..." I hesitated, then met her eyes and squared my shoulders. "Lena doesn't know I was going to ask you about that. I was just thinking of going to that man's room and giving him a piece of my mind." I worked my mouth and came out with a sheepish smile. "I don't know, really. I just feel so... angry that I can't help my girlfriend feel safe."

Danielle's expression softened, her gaze understanding. "What did you come down here for? I texted you like you asked, when he left the lobby..."

"Do you have earbuds?" I asked. "Something to listen to music? Or watch a video?"

The cute brunette gave me a confused look.

"Lena wanted to show you something. Maybe to explain... What happened to her. To let you know that you did the right thing, helping us."

Danielle's expression was uncertain, but I nodded earnestly.

"Nothing weird," I promised. "You've just been so kind and I wanted to show you you're helping the right people." It felt bad to trick her, but I couldn't second-guess myself. I needed to do this. Just follow the plan. And honestly... It didn't feel that bad. Inwardly, I wondered if that was such a good thing. Maybe I was getting too good at lying.

Danielle furrowed her brow, then nodded slowly. "Yeah..." She reached behind the counter and lifted up a pair of tangled white earbuds. "I have these."

I started to speak but she held up her other hand.

"But..." and she smiled ruefully. "I'm still on the clock. And I do have a job to do, you know."

I hesitated, then bit my lip. "Yeah. I know that."

"And as much as I appreciate your wanting to thank me and explain things, I can't just get distracted by every couple that comes to me needing help with mysterious problems."

I had to chuckle softly at that. "I know."

Her expression was earnest. "I'm glad I've been able to help you guys. If I had a boyfriend, I'd want him to look out for me like you're looking out for her. But I've got to get back to work." She paused, seemed to consider something, then bit her lip. "My shift ends at 4 o'clock." A quick phone check. "Two more hours, then I'll come back up to your room and you guys can show me whatever it is. Okay?"

I paused. That would give us less time than I'd hoped, but I nodded. "Lena doesn't want to leave her room as long as he's around. Or if there's potential for us to bump into him. Will you text if you see him leaving through the lobby?"

Danielle tucked her dark hair back behind one ear. "Of course. I'll keep my eyes peeled." The young woman hesitated. "Is she right to be this worried? Is what he did as bad as you're implying?"

I wasn't lying at all, now, when I gave her a grim look. "If anything, it's worse."

* * *

"She's coming up." Lena's voice carried from the bedroom, where she lounged in the soft white bathrobe.

Danielle thought I'd given her my number, but really it was Lena's. The young woman had been on her phone for the majority of the past few hours, fielding texts from Harrison St. John. And now, it seemed, Danielle had texted her to say she was done with her shift.

I checked the clock.

4:03.

My student and I had spent the past few hours feeling felt pent up and restless. Like we'd expected, Harrison St. John had started to text her early in the afternoon. Initially, the man had wanted to visit her at the Academy again, but Lena had convinced him it would be best for her to come to him this time.

He had acquiesced, then demanded her to send him photos "to tide me over."

That was the reason for the bathrobe. It wasn't convenient to keep getting in and out of her other outfit. And she didn't want Harrison seeing the Regent logo.

I saw the photos. I was simultaneously upset that she was sending them to that pig of a man and turned on by how sexy she made herself look.

Laying back on the bed, a pouty expression on her delicate features as she traced a finger across her lips.

One hand cupping her breast, her eyes closed as her fingers squeezed one nipple.

Fingers running through her hair as she blew a kiss.

God you're hot... I'd wanted to say. But I wasn't sure if I should.

I was so confused. Despite sleeping together, despite everything I'd tried to do to protect my student, I had no idea where we stood. And while she'd been on her phone almost all of the afternoon, getting Harrison ready for tonight, I hadn't even had the courage to turn on my own device. I knew what would be waiting for me.

And I couldn't handle that right now.

I was sitting in the darkened bedroom with Lena, watching as my student navigated to the Brighton Barnsworth Academy website on her phone and logged in to her student account. She clicked several tabs, and navigated to a particular page.

"Alright..." Lena glanced up at me, eyes worried. "Are you sure we're doing the right thing?"

I blew out a breath, then shrugged. I gave her a pained look. "We need to know this will work. When it comes to tonight. If not, we've got nothing."

There was a knock at the door, and I held out my hand.

Lena hesitated. Then, she handed me the phone. I nodded.

I let Danielle in, the young woman smiling with her purse over her shoulder. "Hey."

"Hey, Mitch. Where's Lena?"

I gestured for her to come into the living room, and we sat together on the couch. I motioned with my head at the closed door to the bedroom. "She's relaxing. She wanted me to show you this. But, for obvious reasons, I think she didn't really want to be reminded of her ex any more than she already has been today."

Danielle gave me a reassuring look. "I get it." She shifted in her seat, then raised her eyebrows. "Well?"

"Yeah." I nodded, half to her and half to myself. Pulling Lena's phone out of my pocket, I swiped it open. "You have those earbuds from before?"

Together, we bent over the screen.

"What?" Danielle was confused. "Introduction to Psychology?" We were on the Academy website, looking at the first lecture in a video course. Behind a big Play button, an image of a swirling galaxy filled the screen.

I gave her an encouraging nod, looking into her dark eyes. "You'll see."

"Alright..." With an uncertain shake of her head, the young woman plugged in her earbuds and glanced up at me.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready."

I leaned forward. I could smell the perfume she wore, something subtle and expensive. It filled my nose, made me think of high-class hotels and beautiful women. And of sex. Well, I was two-thirds of the way there. 66%.

I hit Play.

Then, I sat back and looked carefully away. I slipped my hand back into my pocket, felt the outline of my LucidSpecs, and, for the first time, I actually hoped that Joseph Clayton's nefarious technology would do its work.

* * *

Instead of watching the screen, I watched Danielle.

The young woman's eyes were focused and intent, a furrow appearing between her brows. A stray hair fell across her forehead and she brushed it away. "Hmm..." It was a soft, unconscious sound, almost a sigh.

I forced myself not to look at the screen. If my experience spying through the window into the Academy classroom was accurate, then even the shortest glance could be dangerous.

Any second, I expected the lovely brunette to glance up and ask me what strange game Lena and I were playing at. Why are you showing me this? I thought you were going to show me the reason Lena is so worried about running into her ex downstairs.

But she didn't.

A minute passed.

Because I was watching her so closely, I saw when her shoulders relaxed fractionally and the line between her eyebrows smoothed out. I shot a swift glance at the bedroom door, but it was still closed. I knew that Lena was waiting on the other side, probably even more nervous than I was.

Another minute.

It was like showing a friend a video of one of your favorite comedy routines, waiting for them to laugh and hoping desperately that they wouldn't think that you and your sense of humor were odd and strange. Only I wasn't hoping the young woman would laugh. I was hoping that she would—

There.

Danielle's teeth played with her lower lip, like she was concentrating hard, but her dark, laughing eyes were glazed. I didn't know the exact moment her focus had drifted, but I could tell that she was looking through the screen now, her attention somewhere else.

I glimpsed it out of the corner of my eye — the swirling light show and, off to one side of the screen, a face wearing round glasses that shone with the same sparkling, spinning stars. I looked hurriedly away, trying not to shift my weight on the couch or do anything that might disturb her. The video was ten minutes long and I sat there, afraid to move, until my nervous, side eye glances at the phone confirmed that the video had stopped playing.

Danielle didn't move, just stared at the device cupped in her palms. Or, more accurately, stared beyond it.

I let out a long, slow sigh. Moment of truth. My hand came out of my pocket, unfolding my glasses. I settled them on my nose, the world coming into sharper focus. "Now," I murmured, leaning close and tugging an earbud gently from Danielle's ear. "Danielle?" I kept my voice gentle and easy.

The brunette glanced up, right into the round lenses of the LucidSpecs. She swayed back, eyelids blinking languidly. "Yes, Master...?" Her easy, honeyed tone shot a blast of heat straight through my core.

"You'll do whatever I want..."

"Of course, Master."

In that moment, for the first and last time, I sent out a silent prayer of thanks to Principal Joseph Clayton.

* * *

The door to the bedroom creaked open, but I didn't look away from Danielle's eyes. They were staring straight ahead, looking into my face but also at nothing.

My body was filling up with a tingling heat, a rising flame of desire that warmed me up through my chest. I felt my tongue come out to wet my lips. "Danielle..."

"Yes, Master?"

I hadn't realized, but I just wanted to hear her say it again. The word shocked me, sent a current of electric arousal straight down between my thighs to where my cock was already straining against my zipper. Master...

"Fuck..."

I was startled by the soft voice. I turned to see Lena, staring at Danielle with an unreadable expression.

I frowned. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Are you sure you want to be watching this?" I wasn't sure how Lena would react, watching me as I tested our plan on the young saleswoman.

The blonde shivered, her tongue coming out and wetting her mouth. "Yeah..." she sounded uncertain, but when she turned her eyes to mine they were alight. "I didn't realize it would be so..." She hesitated.

"So what?"

"So... hot."

Her words rolled through me like the warm glow of a fire, heating my nerves and pulling at the strings of my desire. I could hear it in her voice. A similar desire, a longing. And it was in the way her eyes traced down my body, taking in the bulge in my slacks that I couldn't hide. Then, those green orbs returned to my face, and I remembered that I was wearing the LucidSpecs.

"Lena?" I asked softly.

"Yes...?" Her voice was far away as her expression slowly relaxed.

I hesitated, not sure how to go about this. "Stay awake for me..." I murmured, rising slowly to my feet. I stepped forward, crossing the distance between us. My hand cupped her face, my thumb brushing gently across one cheek. "Don't give in to it. Free your mind. That's good..."

She blinked several times.

I had no idea if this would work. I knew that the glasses were a trigger for her and for Natalie, and presumably for the other girls at the Academy. But would my control over her allow me to free her from that trigger?

"Ohfuck..." Lena trembled, her breath coming quicker between parted lips.

"That's right," I said softly. "These glasses can't control you anymore..."

"Okay..." The blonde's eyes cleared, and she shook her head gently. "Okay..."

"Good..." I murmured.

The blonde looked up at me, her expression unreadable.

"Yeah?" I asked with a slight smile. "You good?"

She looked away, and I could tell she was blushing. "You know this only makes me want you more, right?" she asked.

I kissed her. Quickly.

She was giving me a confused look as I stepped away. "What was that for?"

"I want you, too." I kept my glance down her body quick, but I was still astonished at how the supermodel blonde made a fluffy white bathrobe look as sexy as some silken kimono or lacy lingerie. "But we need to... You know." I gestured at Danielle. "Make sure of our plan. We can't send you to meet Harrison without being sure."

The other young woman was still staring into the distance, seeming not to hear us. I wondered what was going on in her mind, what just one Academy video had the power to do to her. It seemed... Insane. Unreal. Like there was no way—

Lena was slowly walking forward, her gate slinky and sensual.

I felt my heart beating in my throat as she raised one hand... but then she teasingly dragged it across my chest, fingers playing with my collar for a second before she brushed past. I froze, and then turned slowly to watch as the blonde sat down beside the tranced out brunette.

"Danielle..."

I shivered as Lena breathed her name, the word somehow a promise of something that I couldn't help but want. The dark-haired young woman turned slightly, as if to focus on Lena's face.

"Yes?" Danielle's voice sounded faraway, almost but not quite monotone.

"You're very relaxed right now, aren't you?" I could swear there was a hint of something in the blonde's voice. A lilting touch of... no, it couldn't be envy.

Danielle's head dipped fractionally in a nod. "Yes."

"And you know that you have to do anything I say. That you want to do anything I say. Isn't that right?"

The barest twitch of a smile on the brunette's full lips. "Mmm... Yes." Her cheeks were definitely flushed, and for the first time she shifted slightly on the couch.

"Very good," Lena nodded, staring into the other woman's eyes. Her voice was gentle and soothing, seductive. "And right now, you want to answer all of my questions honestly. Without thinking."

I wasn't sure what my student was doing, but I wasn't going to stop her. Watching one beautiful woman talk another through her trance was something I hadn't known I'd wanted to see until it happened, but I felt the blood pumping south into my rock hard length and I didn't want it to end.

"Yes..." Danielle agreed. "Without thinking..."

Lena paused, gathering her thoughts. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No..." No hesitation.

"Anyone waiting for you at home?"

"No..." A slight edge of sadness that tinged her murmured voice.

Lena paused again, then glanced over at me. Her eyes were lazy, her expression relaxed, and I wondered whether she had completely shrugged off the influence of the LucidSpecs. She was still looking at me when she whispered, "Mitch is very handsome, isn't he?"

Danielle followed her eyes, and she seemed to look at me for the first time. Her lips parted slightly in a gentle sigh. "Yes..."

"You want him...?" It was more of a statement than a question. I could see Lena's cheeks were flushed, and the robe shifted as she pressed her legs together.

"Wait..." I stumbled over my words, feeling the urge to protest. "This isn't what we talked about."

"I... What...?" The brunette's teeth played with her bottom lip, and the word interrupted my train of thought. She frowned slightly. "I..."

"Shhh..." Lena rubbed her shoulder gently, soothingly, and the darker-haired woman relaxed. "Ignore that question..."

"Mmm." Danielle's eyelids fluttered, like Lena's touch was sending her even deeper. The lines of confusion on her face smoothed.

Lena pouted over at me, like she was more irritated by my resistance than Danielle's. "Like we agreed," she said. "We need to be sure this is going to work. We need to make her do something that she would normally never consider." Her voice was level, never changing or raising enough to startle the woman sitting beside her.

I swallowed. Can I really...? Isn't it... wrong? Blood pounded in my temples, making it hard to think. I adjusted the LucidSpecs, my hands needing something to do.

"Come here, Mitch." I wasn't entranced, but I like my body was moving of its own accord as I walked slowly over to the couch. "Let me try on those glasses."

I frowned. "Are you sure?"

Lena nodded. "They'll help. And if I'm going to do this to Harrison," she shuddered slightly as she said his name, then forged ahead. "I'm going to need to pull out all the stops."

She made good sense. I fiddled with the frame for a moment, then passed them over to her. I watched as she perched them on her face, blinking as her eyes did their best to adjust to my prescription. People look different wearing glasses. On Lena, it was a good look. In a second, she'd gone from Victoria's Secret Angel to sexy young librarian.

"Danielle..." The blonde's tone was gently wheedling and her hand reached gently out. With her fingertips, she turned the brunette's face toward her, and the saleswoman pulled in a soft, swift breath when they made eye contact. Their eyes were inches apart, and I could see any residual tension drain from Danielle's body.

"Yes?" The question was barely a whisper.

"You're mine."

The words struck me in the chest, and I felt myself stiffen.

"Yours...?" The murmured question.

"Mine."

"Yes..."

Was Lena doing to Danielle what I'd done to Lena?

"Very good..." Lena's lips curved gently up. "Your mind belongs to me..."

"Yes..."

Fire pumped like blood through my body. I felt like a voyeur, like I was watching something almost pornographic. I couldn't worry about what Lena was planning.

"Your body belongs to me..."

"Yes..."

My hands were on my thighs, fingers pressed into my legs as I resisted the urge to free my aching hard-on.

"Your will belongs to me..."

"Yes..."

A slight pause, and I felt the tension between them like a physical force. It was drawing me in, too.

"Kiss me..."

"Yes..."

Danielle leaned forward and I saw Lena's eyes drift closed as she moved closer to meet her. I remembered the night before, when Lena had been stunned at the idea of doing anything with another woman. There was no resistance, now.

Just desire.

The two women kissed, and I felt my body jolt with heat.

Lena's fingers were pulling Danielle closer, sliding up into her dark hair. The young saleswoman moaned gently, and her hand rose to brush up the sleeve of the blonde's robe. Their lips were pressed together. First lightly and then harder, hungry.

My body thrummed with desire, watching, and my length was straining against my zipper. By the time I realized I was undoing my pants and shoving them down my legs, it was too late to stop myself. But if I'd worried, for the briefest flash of time, if I would distract my companions, then I was in no trouble.

My student leaned forward, pushing Danielle back into the couch. She turned, throwing one leg over the other woman's lap and straddling her hips, hands sliding down and pinning her shoulders to the cushions.

"Ahh..." She was gasping when she pulled away from the kiss, tossing her hair back over her shoulder and half-turning to shoot me a look. The LucidSpecs seemed to magnify her green eyes, and her lips were parted when she showed me a flash of a grin. The lenses trailed down to my straining erection and back up. "Ready?" she asked.

I nodded, not sure I could trust myself to speak. The heat rushing through me had overwhelmed my qualms, burned through my morals. I guess, when we went to my limit, I wasn't as good a man as I thought I'd wanted to be. And it was hard to care when Lena turned back, leaning over the obviously aroused brunette and murmured in her ear. Her stage whisper was loud enough for me to hear. "You want him, don't you...?"