Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle's eyelids, blissfully lowered, fluttered up. Her eyes, glazed with trance, drifted past Lena and slowly slid down my body. They stopped, and I knew where she was staring.

I gave her a look now, too, blatantly admiring her. Her breasts were rising and falling beneath the simple, businesslike blouse, round and full. She didn't have the same curvy, big-breasted appeal of Natalie, but Danielle's cleavage drew my eyes. I could see her nipples, hard against the flimsy cloth. I admired her businesslike pants and imagined tearing them down her legs, finding her panties sopping wet beneath. I would spread her thighs wide, line myself up with her hot, wanton entrance and—

"Yesss..."

Her voice interrupted my reverie and my gaze snapped back up to her face. Her glazed eyes were hot, her mouth playing with the word and making it more than just an affirmation. It was a promise, too. One that I knew I wanted to take her up on.

But, this time, Lena was the one in control. She swung off the couch and stood, staring down at the other woman. Between the two, my student was probably the younger, but she channeled the haughtiness she'd had ever since I'd known her and radiated an aura of obvious control. "If you want him, slut, then you're going to have to earn it."

Her harsh language struck me. But, before I could wonder if I wanted to protest, my cock jumped and I felt the tight, twisting glee in my stomach. I liked it when Lena talked dirty. My hands hooked under the hem of my polo and it was over my head, falling to the floor in a crumpled heap. Already forgotten.

With an imperious wave of her hand, Lena gestured to the brunette's outfit. "Clothes," she ordered. "Off."

No hesitation now as Danielle straightened, fingers moving quick and mechanical to the buttons down the front of her blouse.

"Do it slowly..." Lena's voice had turned into a sensual purr, now, and she threw a look over her shoulder at me. Those green gems caressed my bare torso, heated up at the sight of my swaying rod. I saw her shoulders rise and fall in a quick, involuntary gasp of desire. My fingers wrapped around my girth, stroking slowly as Danielle's eyes turned back to the other woman. "Show him that hot little body like you want him to enjoy it. Like this..."

My breath caught as Lena's hips swayed and she gently slipped her fingers under the lapels of her robe, demonstrating. Even with her back turned, the blonde was a riveting image. First a flash of bare shoulder, then the other, and then they were gone again beneath a teasing cover of fluffy white.

Danielle stood, slowly, her blouse undone down the front and baring a line of smooth skin. She saw me looking, and her lips twitched. "Do you like that, Mitch...?" she murmured. Her voice was low and smooth and heated. Her fingers played with the edges of the cloth, promising to pull it away.

"Master," Lena corrected. The robe slipped away down her back and she caught it at her waist. I could see the expanse of skin down her back, an empty space that I wanted to kiss as I bent her over the couch and slid to the hilt inside her tight, lithe body. "He likes it when you call him, Master..."

* * *

"Ohmygod..." I groaned.

Danielle's dark brown eyes were hot as they stared up into mine. Her lips were wrapped around the head of my cock, her tongue slowly circling around and around.

"That's right," Lena coaxed. Her gaze moved from Danielle's face up to mine, then back down. She leaned forward and kissed my shaft softly, reverently. My student was kneeling beside the dark-haired young woman, her slim figure gently lit by the early evening sunlight. "Suck his cock like a good little slut..."

I was so turned on I couldn't think, my pulsing, throbbing manhood the only place in my body that seemed to have any feeling. I was barely holding myself back, letting Lena take control, letting her practice for tonight, but the struggle was becoming more and more difficult.

"You love letting go of all control." The blonde had long since stopped asking for affirmation from the entranced young woman. Danielle's mind was open and willing, ready to accept whatever suggestions Lena gave her. "You love obeying..." My student kissed down my length as she spoke. "A mindless plaything who feels pleasure with every..." Then the corner of Danielle's mouth. "Little..." Then a seductive whisper in her ear. "Order..."

"Mmhmm..."

I felt the vibrations of the other woman's agreement, her eyes rolling back as she shook with pleasure. I swear Danielle was getting off on this, my thick shaft in her mouth the only bliss she could ever ask for. Fuck... My head fell back and I let myself stop thinking about anything other than my own ecstasy.

The soft, wet heat of her mouth. The willing indulgence of letting two gorgeous women share my cock between them, kissing me and each other with equal enthusiasm.

"Oh gawd Master..."

Wait... What? It was Lena's voice, my eyes flickered open. I looked down and the girl's green eyes flashed up into mine behind those glasses. I wondered if she'd slipped back into the trance, or if this was just... what I did to her. You're mine. The words resonated in my mind, and for once I didn't feel an associated twinge of guilt. Just lust. And power.

"You love obeying..." The words fell from my own lips now, naturally. I couldn't hold back.

The blonde's lashes fluttered as she moaned, one hand diving between her legs to play with her clit.

"A mindless little plaything who feels pleasure with every..." I bent, pulling back so my cock slid from Danielle's mouth with a quiet pop. "Little..." My hands slid under Lena's arms and she whimpered with arousal. "Order..."

"Yes, Professor..." Lena's voice was a gasp as I pushed her down across the couch, the bare skin of her hip soft under my palm. "Please..." She was begging me, her eyes hot and glazed as I lined myself up with her needy entrance.

I didn't answer, just slid inside her with a grunt, my jaw tightening as I felt her inner muscles clamp down around me. Ohmygod...

"Yesss..." Her voice was half a groan. "Thank you, Master..."

I thrust again, my hips slapping into her round, bouncy ass. Her legs were long and slender, my hands roaming over them like I wanted to touch every inch of her smooth skin.

Again, my rod sinking deep into her core.

I looked down, saw Danielle's glazed eyes watching from her position on her knees. She seemed aware of what was going on, but too obedient to do anything without explicit instructions. I grinned. "Get up here on the couch." The words felt like they were coming from a different part of me. The part that had always wanted this. The part that stepped to the fore when the worried, anxious, rules-governed professor got too overwhelmed. I slammed inside of Lena and she moaned, but I spoke to the other young woman. "Give Lena something to do with that pretty mouth of hers."

Danielle's lips turned up in a slow smile. "Yes, Master," she murmured.

Onto the couch, tossing her long, dark hair over her shoulders. Lena's hands were planted in the cushions, but my student shifted as the brunette maneuvered beneath her. She glanced back at me, LucidSpecs flashing. Her mouth was a cute little smile, egging me on.

"What do you want me to—"

"I want you to go down on her," I ordered, interrupting. "I want you to taste her pussy while I fuck you, and I want you to stare up into her eyes with those glasses and hypnotize her. Deeper and deeper..." I powered inside of her. "Just like I'm going deeper and deeper..."

"Ohfuckyesss..."

I knew Lena had wanted the order, just as much as I wanted to give it. Her body rippled with pleasure as she bent her head, her hands going to Danielle's spread thighs and her tongue slipping between sculpted pink lips.

"Good girl..." I murmured. I thrust again. My cock was sheathed in heat, Lena's inner muscles massaging me like a dozen skilled hands.

"Ohmygawd..." It was Danielle's voice, now. Her eyes were wide as she stared down into the blonde's face, into the glasses as they entranced her. I wondered how it felt, to just relax as pleasure swept through your mind, wiping it clean and replacing all your thoughts with the singular urge to obey.

I pistoned forward. Over and over. And over. I heard Lena's moans as I bottomed out in her pussy and she transferred the enthusiasm into her tongue on Danielle's clit. The dark-haired woman never looked away from Lena's face, but her eyes grew wider and wider and her gasps became more and more desperate. A strange, disconnected part of me wanted to count every stroke, to hang on every perfect, blissful instant. But I didn't. It was like an infinity of time in every second, our three bodies coming together into one form.

When Lena came her body rippled and arched, her core tightening around me like she was begging me to climax with her. Her head rose from between Danielle's legs and her breath caught and then raced ahead in a long, low moan. I could feel her tense and release, her nerves shooting lightning pleasure through her muscles.

Danielle's tits rose and fell as she gasped, and I knew that the second woman was right on the edge. I pulled back, my length sliding free from Lena's tight, exhausted body.

"Mmm..." The blonde wobbled, knees weak as she lifted her head and turned. Her body was humming with pleasure, the only sound she could make a satisfied purr.

I caught her gently by the elbow, my strong arms circling her slender figure. With a swift motion, I slipped the LucidSpecs from her face and tucked them onto my own. Then, I turned and stared into Danielle's wide, wanton eyes. I could tell she wanted more. And I promised it to her with a single, quiet word. The order slid into her beautiful, malleable mind.

"Bedroom."

The young woman rose gracefully, her body supple in the early evening light.

"Yes, Master."

* * *

"Are you ready for tonight?" I asked. My breath was a ragged gasp, but I knew I had to ask before I fell into a slumped, satisfied stupor. On either side of me, sprawled across the mattress, the worn out body of an elegant young woman, one dark-haired and the other blonde.

I think it was safe to say that Lena and I had tested the boundaries of Danielle's obedience.

"Mmm..." Lena grinned and nuzzled closer, snuggling under my arm. Her lips curved into a smile against my skin and she kissed my chest gently. "Harrison St. John won't know what hit him."

* * *

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Thank you so much for reading the ninth chapter in this series — Bimbo Builder Academy.

I really hope you enjoyed it, and if you did then please rate and comment. It means the world to me and even if I don't respond to all my comments, please know that I read every one. When I feel like my work doesn't matter, I come back and am reminded that wonderful people out there really are reading what I publish.

You can find me elsewhere online if you want to get early access to stories (multiple weeks ahead of Literotica).

Lots of love, and I'll see you soon for my next publication!!!

JC