Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master..." My girlfriend's honeyed voice was low and husky and thrumming with the promise of complete submission.

I was in shock.

Clayton's hand brushed up her neck, fingers curling in her dark hair as his palm cupped the back of her head. He tilted her head back and gazed deeply into her wide, blank eyes. He stared into her face for a moment, like he was judging the contents of her soul. Then, he spoke calmly. "On your knees, beautiful." His hand was on her shoulder again, guiding her as she fell gracefully to her knees, still staring up into his face.

"Yes, Master..." She knelt before him, her curvy body taut with a quivering desire to please. To please him. The man who had tried to take my free will and had turned my life upside down.

The principal's hand left her body as he calmly undid his belt.

I was still frozen, my eyes wide with horror but my body stuck in a terrified stillness. Like a nightmare where you can't move, even as something terrible comes closer and closer with every passing moment.

Zippp.

Somehow the microphones in the other room captured the sound of Clayton's zipper sliding down, and then the soft clink of his belt falling loose from his hands as he pulled his rigid length free from his silver slacks. It was like he'd forgotten all about Lena and Harrison St. John as he gripped his manhood with one fist and stared into Julia's dark eyes.

Her lips were parted ever so slightly, her eyes locked on the principal's.

"Suck my cock."

My girlfriend shivered at the command, letting out a soft sigh of pleasure. Her eyes gently traced down his body until they locked onto the thick, swaying rod just inches from her sculpted mouth. "Yes, Master..." Then, her lips making a perfect O, she leaned forward and slipped the head of Joseph Clayton's cock into her mouth.

* * *

It was that image that snapped me free from the Gorgon's stare that had me locked in stone. My mind was racing, my thoughts on the war path. I was going to go out there and I was going to grab the principal by his lapels and I was going to throw him into the wall and I was going to slam my fist into his—

"No!"

I looked down. I had pushed myself up into a crouch but there was a hand on my arm. It was Danielle's, just like the hiss of warning that had cut through my red-tinged, primal rage.

Her fingers dug into my bicep. "You can't go out there." Her voice was low and firm. "You can't."

"Ohyeah that's good..."

I could hear the principal's voice through the earbud but my eyes were captured by Danielle's dark gaze. My breath was a soft, rapid pant, my body racing with adrenaline.

"We need to focus on what's most important." Danielle seemed to sense I was just an instant away from tearing free of her grip, so she spoke quickly and tersely. "I'm here to help you and Lena catch this guy in the act, on camera, so that he can't do this to anyone else. If you run out there right now, you ruin Harrison's chances of getting a confession out of him."

I clenched my teeth. My nostrils flared as I tried to slow my thoughts and breathe through my nose.

Danielle's fingers tightened. "Can you do this? For Lena. And for your ex, too. And for anyone that this asshole might do this to in the future if we don't stop him."

I swallowed, then nodded.

"Good." Danielle let go of me and switched her attention back to the screen, trusting me to do the same.

Fuck! I swore silently, clenching my fist tightly and settling back on my haunches. I didn't sit, but I didn't spring through the door, either. I set my eyes on the screen, trying to block my emotional reaction to what I saw. My gaze was drawn immediately back to the spectacle — like a moth to a flame, needing to see it no matter how much it burned.

Julia's dark hair swayed as she gently sucked the mushroom head of the principal's length, her lips massaging his shaft. Her face was turned up, her eyes wide and blank and submissive as she waited for her next order. Her hands were on her spread thighs, but as I watched one of them slipped between her legs almost of its own accord. The gorgeous brunette's fingers began to make circles, pleasuring herself through her dark leggings. I was used to paying close attention to her while we had sex, and the shudder of bliss than ran through her was painfully familiar.

"Now, Mr. St. John," Clayton's voice was even, his demeanor completely calm. His face turned up toward Harrison's, and it was like he entirely dismissed the woman on her knees before him. "You were explaining your situation with Lena..."

Harrison blinked, and it was like he had been entranced as well. He shook his head slightly, dragging his eyes away from Julia. "Indeed," he said stiffly. "I mean, yes."

Julia moaned softly, interrupting the man. His eyes drifted down toward her again. Between Julia's thighs, one hand moved in steady circles. The other hand slid up her body to cup one of her heavy, round tits, squeezing and kneading gently.

"Mmm..." The principal groaned softly, and then nodded. "Go on." With one hand resting on Julia's head, Clayton gestured vaguely for Harrison to continue what he'd been saying, the anger he'd expressed on arrival evidently much reduced. It's hard to stay mad when a gorgeous woman is getting off with her mouth wrapped around your throbbing manhood.

"Right. Ahem." Harrison gathered himself, then started. "It began at your party on Friday night..." And so he launched into an edited version of events. That he had gone to Lena's rooms on the night of the party and used the trigger phrases the principal had taught him. That the pair hadn't been able to go all the way, and so the next night Harrison had called her to the hotel. That last night had been a home run, but this morning when he'd woken up he had found her like this, sitting on the couch and unresponsive. "I called you immediately," Harrison concluded, "with serious doubts about this whole affair."

"Yes..." Clayton's hips were moving ever so slightly, sliding his cock deeper into Julia's hot, wet mouth. Her head bobbed forward and back, forward and back, cheeks hollowing as she blew the man like a pro. The principal blinked, then, and raised his eyebrows at the other man. "Doubts?" He seemed to be getting distracted now, and I wondered if he was on the edge of cumming.

Shut up, brain, I ordered myself as fiery anger flushed my skin. Focus.

"Doubts," Harrison said firmly. "I've invested six figures into this young woman, waited for months and months, and after a blowjob and a night of sex I'm supposed to believe she just... What? Malfunctioned?" There was righteous indignation in his voice now. If I didn't know any better, I would have said that Harrison St. John was working himself into a fury of his own. "How do I know any of this is real? For all I know, Lena could be acting right now and all I've purchased for myself is two nights with the most expensive hooker I've ever heard of."

Clayton, distracted though he was, narrowed his eyes at Harrison's inference. He worked his mouth, then sighed as Julia took him deep, her nose brushing against his pelvis. "I suppose it's good I brought this gorgeous piece of ass, after all," the principal answered slowly, fingers tangling in the brunette's dark hair.

I blinked, shocked. Even after all I'd seen, I wasn't used to hearing my employer talk like that.

"Because, beyond being quite therapeutic, she is a perfect case study to demonstrate why my techniques are not, as you seem to suddenly believe, complete fantasy."

Harrison crossed his arms huffily, but appeared to be listening.

Lena, for her part, remained motionless. She hadn't moved nor reacted in the entire course of the argument. She just sat quietly, her hands under her legs.

Joseph Clayton continued. "This, since you haven't been properly introduced, is Julia. She is the lovely partner of Mitchell Sands, the mathematics professor I introduced to you. Not too long before you called she arrived in my office, complaining that her boyfriend had been acting strange ever since coming to work for me. He disappeared after our party the other night, and she came to me demanding answers."

Abruptly, I felt a surge of relief. He doesn't know we broke up. If Julia had told Clayton about our breakup, or about my disappearing into the night with a young blonde, the principle might have put two and two together and suspected that I was off with an Academy pupil. But, thankfully, Julia seemed to have kept the details to herself.

Harrison scratched his chin. "What did you do to her?"

The question slipped out casually, but suddenly I was on the edge of my seat.

Would Clayton answer? While we were recording? I knew from experience that he was careful. He was a criminal, after all, catering to the top 1% of the world's social elite. He'd hypnotized me, his own employee, just to make sure no one got too close inside his business.

"... and as you can see," he continued in the background, "the techniques I use are quite effective. True, this woman was in an unstable state of mind, so it was easier to penetrate her conscious defenses and mold her subconscious, but to get all this done in half an hour? I'm just glad that I already knew her trigger phrases..."

Just finish spilling it, I thought. Clayton's words jogged something in my mind, something I should probably be concerned about...? But no, I'm sure it wasn't important. All that mattered was waiting until I could rush out and slug that smug asshole right in the...

"Only hours ago she was desperately missing her darling Professor Sands, but now..."

I felt it hit me, unexpectedly, the rush of calm and warmth that accompanied my trigger phrase. I blinked, slowly. I was angry. About something.

"... So you expect me to believe that this... whatever it is... is what you do to all of the young women at your Academy?" Harrison's voice, filtering through honey. I could tell he was fishing for answers. I just hoped Clayton couldn't.

Not that it mattered much. It just felt so good to crouch here on the floor, watching while Julia moaned and sucked the principal's cock like a brunette bombshell. Such a good girl... I mused dreamily.

My girlfriend's hand had slid up under her oversized tee and was obviously massaging her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra, and somehow that fact was an incredible turn on. I could practically see her pink nipples standing straight out, her fingers slipping over them, squeezing, kneading her pliant tits.

I swallowed, feeling a new flush of heat creep over me. No, some part of me weakly protested. Hot... the relaxed, warm, primal part of me groaned.

The other hand was under the waistband of the dark yoga pants, and Julia whimpered with pleasure as she rubbed her pussy, her mouth still wrapped around Clayton's thick rod. A wavy strand of chestnut hair had fallen forward beside her face and it swayed in time with her bobbing head.

I blinked, realized that I was sporting a growing bulge behind my zipper, and tried to ignore the urge to stroke it absentmindedly. I forced myself to refocus on the screen. Something important was happening.

"... including body modification and behavioral training," Joseph Clayton's voice continued. "So you can see that what I do isn't just hypnosis or mind control. It's a complete act of creation." The man sounded simultaneously proud of himself and annoyed with Harrison for not appreciating his hard work.

I wondered what he'd been saying, but it was hard to think about our plot while resisting the desire to touch my pulsing erection and simultaneously watching Julia.

Her fingers were out from under her shirt and now she was stroking the principal's rigid, throbbing manhood. She pulled back and her mouth came off with a soft pop.

The man paused mid-sentence and looked down at her. "Did I say you could stop, slut?" His voice was a low, dominant growl, and I could see Julia's body rock back under the force of it.

"Ohpleasebaby..." It was one word, a desperate request, and I could tell that my girlfriend was resisting the urge to lean forward and just let his cock slide between her full lips once again. But there was something she wanted more. "Please, Master... I just want your cum so bad..."

Her words should have shaken me. This was Julia, after all, the woman who charged into the bathroom to spit out my seed after a blowjob. Only now she was begging for my boss's cum like...

Like a hot, bimbo slut, my relaxed mind filled in, and I didn't have the energy to fight the assessment.

"Mmm..." Joseph Clayton's murmur was pleased. His hand stroked through her thick, dark hair again, making her gasp and then purr. Once more, he seemed to dismiss Harrison like the other man wasn't even there, all his attention on the writhing woman at his feet. "How bad do you want it, gorgeous?"

A fire lit up in Julia's eyes and she rose on her knees, one hand slowly sliding up and down his length while her thighs clamped down around the other one. "Sooo bad, Master..." she moaned. Her tongue came out, slowly licking up his shaft. She swirled around the red, needy head, groaning with pleasure. Her eyes stared up into his face adoringly. "Please cum for me... Cum for your sexy little fucktoy... All I want is your thick, studly cock in my mouth and your hot, sticky cum down my throat."

Fuckkk... I swallowed down the wave of arousal that surged in me. The warmth was a fuzzy, comfy blanket over my mind, but it didn't stop me from imagining it was me that Julia was speaking to. That it was my cock she stroked reverently, my eyes that she was gazing up into with a smoldering lust. My essence that she craved as she took my prick between those soft, willing lips.

My boss grunted, tensing, and the stunning brunette knew he was close.

She rubbed the tip of his cock across her cheeks, kissing it reverently. Her second hand had joined the first, all of her attention on the principal as she jerked him off and opened her mouth wide. "That's right, Sir..." she gasped. "Give it to me... Cum for your mindless, obedient fuckdoll..."

"Oh yeah..." Clayton grunted.

Then, he was cumming, and his spasming cock shot jets of white spunk out across Julia's tongue.

"Ohmygawd..." My girlfriend managed a single moan of ecstasy before she lowered her head and covered the firehose of seed with her mouth. She swallowed eagerly, her body trembling as she groaned again and came. She wasn't even touching herself, but her thighs clamped together and her entire body clenched and let go again.

My own manhood was hard as a rock, pressing against the restraining cloth.

The sexy brunette gulped down my boss's essence and then slowly, lovingly slurped her way up the length of his rod, shivering and staring up into his face with wide-eyed reverence. She planted a soft kiss on the underside of his slowly drooping length. "Thank you, Master..." she murmured. Then she trailed off and there was a second of silence that stretched out long. Julia's face slackened as she leaned forward, like she was falling upward into Clayton's bright eyes.

It was Harrison who interrupted the moment.

"Ahem." His face was tinted pink, but with embarrassment or irritation I couldn't tell. "All well and good, Joseph. But that doesn't help with my Lena problem."

Shit! I shook my head, trying to focus myself on the situation at hand. I could feel the fog of my trigger phrase slowly lifting, and was grateful that Harrison had kept his head. It was strange to have my thoughts return to normal, and for the shock of what I'd just witnessed to begin to really hit me.

The principal's head swung toward the businessman, slowly, like he was also returning to reality. "Indeed..." His voice was distracted for a moment, then he nodded firmly. With swift movements, he pulled his slacks back up and redid his belt and zipper. Brushing his hands quickly down the front of his jacket, he reached down and helped Julia back to her feet.

My ex swayed slightly, then blinked up into his face and smiled slowly. "Thank you, Master..." she purred.

The man grinned his wolfish grin, one hand slipping down her back and squeezing a handful of her bouncy ass in those dark pants.

"Ohhh..." Usually Julia hated being grabbed like that, but now she leaned forward into Clayton, her hands on his shoulders and her body shuddering like he'd just rubbed his fingers across her clit.

"You're welcome," the principal grinned down into her flushed face. "Now..." and here he glanced over at Harrison. "Watch," he ordered the man, before turning back to Julia. "You'll forget what just happened, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master..." Julia barely blinked as she looked up into Clayton's eyes. Her voice was soft through the earbuds. "Forget..."

"You will question nothing." His hand was casually massaging one taut hemisphere of her ass.

"Question nothing..." She groaned, practically rubbing herself against him.

"Who are you?"

Julia's thighs squeezed together. "Your horny, obedient plaything..." Her voice trembled as she felt an obvious pulse of bliss.

"That's a good girl. Forget for me, now."

"Forget..."

As Julia's eyes slammed closed, Clayton released her abruptly and stepped back to a more appropriate distance. "And... Wakey time, gorgeous..."

I watched in disbelief as the woman's lashes fluttered and she blinked back to awareness. Her expression was confused for only a moment, a finger rising to her lips like she felt the ghost of a sensation, and then she shook her head ever so gently.

Her dark gaze turned slowly from Clayton, who was watching her impassively, to Harrison, who was acting as if he worried she would remember what had just occurred. She frowned slightly, worked her mouth like there was an unpleasant aftertaste, and then opened her mouth to speak.

She raised her eyebrows at Harrison and asked politely. "Excuse me, can I use your bathroom?"

* * *

I could see the uncertainty freeze Harrison's features for a split second, before he realized there was nothing he could do. "Of course," he said smoothly, and gestured. "Through the bedroom, just there." There was nothing else he could do, really. Any hesitation would lead to questions.

"Thank you." With a quick nod, Julia walked swiftly toward the bedroom door, leaving the screen.

We were left with Harrison and Clayton, still standing at opposite ends of the couch, and with Lena sitting quietly between them, staring into the distance. My heart pounded in my ears. I forgot about the two men, and even about the girl I was supposed to be watching over.

Julia would be here in four or five seconds.

Four.

I heard the entrance to the bedroom open with a gentle creak. Danielle and I locked eyes.

Three.

I heard Clayton's voice, speaking to Harrison through my solo earbud — "... enough proof for you...?" — but I wasn't really paying attention.

Two.

I tugged the earbud free and blinked, trying to figure out what to do.

One.

The handle to the bathroom door turned with a soft click. The portal swung open. Then, the woman I loved walked through, saw two people crouched over a laptop in the middle of the tiled floor, and opened her mouth to scream.

But even as Julia stepped into the room and saw us, I was moving. I was on my feet and springing forward, my hands outstretched. The stunning brunette was pulling in a panicked gasp when I crashed into her, knocking her a step backwards into the door and closing it with a soft thud. One hand clamped down over her mouth, the other catching her wrist as she lashed out instinctively.