Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,628 Followers

I did it all as gently as I could, but I felt her curves up against my taut muscles as I pressed her into the door with my body. It was such a powerful, familiar sensation that I almost jumped back like I'd touched a hot stove. I couldn't have said why I did what I did next.

Maybe because I didn't have time to explain. Maybe because I was still a little out of it. Or maybe because, deep down, watching Julia become a mindless, obedient sextoy had been one of the hottest things I'd ever seen.

"Sleepy time, gorgeous."

My voice was low and husky, adrenaline shooting through me. I saw recognition in Julia's shocked, brown eyes for just an instant before they widened and I felt her body relax against me.

"Mitch..." Danielle's voice behind me, but I couldn't give her my attention.

My ex was blinking slowly, and I suddenly felt her body move against mine. A very deliberate shimmying movement intended to rub up against the bulge that still strained between my legs. Then, I felt her tongue on my fingers, and when I loosened my grip on her mouth in surprise she leaned forward and sucked my thumb between her lips.

"Mmm..." she moaned softly, swirling her tongue around the digit. Her eyes flashed into mine, and there was a different kind of recognition now. She recognized that I was the man who had just entranced her. And that meant... "Yes, Master..."

Her voice reached into my core and wrenched my lust back up to the fore. For an instant, all I could do was fuzzily wonder whether I was going to fuck her standing up against the door or if I would throw her down on the bed a few feet away and fuck her from behind.

"Mitch!" It was Danielle's hissed whisper that brought me back to reality. Her desperation cut through the last hazy clouds that fuzzed my mind.

What are you thinking, man? I demanded of myself, taking an abrupt step back and pulling away from Julia. She and I couldn't be doing something like that right now. There was no time, and my boss would be expecting her back in just a few short minutes. Even more, how could I conscience taking advantage of her after all the hell I'd put her through?

But there was no time for those questions either. Julia, in a strange twist of fate, was forcing my hand.

"Do you think we got enough?" I asked Danielle. My voice was fast and low. "To turn over to the authorities? To blackmail him? Whatever we decide?"

A moment of hesitation. No, her glance had shifted to the screen. She was listening to Harrison and the principal in the other room. "Yes," she said slowly, frowning with concentration. "Your principal just told Harrison he doesn't understand... that after five months of hypnotic conditioning, Lena should be a fully functioning sex slave. That sounds enough like a confession to me."

We have him!

I turned back towards the bathroom door but Julia was stepping closer. Her hands were on my arms now, tangling herself up in me, begging to be touched. I knew she'd follow me if I left, and I glanced around desperately.

I saw Danielle, and seized on an idea.

"Jules, angel," I murmured. I stepped close, and cupped the woman's cheeks in my hands. She stared hungrily into my face, and I knew it was the wrong time to say something profound and emotional. I shot another glance over at Danielle, then met Julia's smoldering gaze. "See that hot babe over there? I want you to go down on her until she's climbing up the walls."

Then, as my girlfriend's attention switched to the busty, dark-haired salesgirl standing behind me and Danielle gasped in surprise at my words, I slipped past Julia and into the bedroom. I shut the door behind me, blocking out the rectangle of light. The bedroom was dark, with blackout curtains keeping the early morning sun at bay. I strode around the corner of the mattress, and paused with my hand on the doorknob. I could hear the low murmur of voices beyond the wooden portal.

Twisting my wrist, I shoved the door open and strode into the room beyond.

It was time to make Joseph Clayton pay.

* * *

The bedroom door hit the wall with a bang behind me.

I was coming in hot, and I wasn't being quiet. It was only as both men turned to me with shocked expressions on their faces that I realized I really wasn't sure what I was going to do. I hadn't planned far enough ahead, hadn't expected us to get even this far without being derailed. The plan ended at Get Joseph Clayton to confess on video.

"You!" The principal took a half step back. His expression was shocked, but it also had an edge of irritation. Like I was getting to be a nuisance.

It was that expression that did it. I'm a nuisance to your fucked-up, evil business model, am I?

I surged forward again, fueled by the anger that had been building in me for days. Since I'd first learned that Joseph Clayton had tricked and manipulated me. Since I'd realized the depths of his twisted little world. Since I'd seen him turn Julia into a brainwashed plaything.

My fist cracked into his cheek. That was the first thing I felt and heard, before realizing that I'd taken several long steps and hit Clayton with a furious right cross.

It had the weight of my arm and shoulder and hips behind it, and the man's head snapped back. He staggered, letting out a muted shout of surprise and pain.

"But—!" I heard Harrison start to protest, then cut himself off, like his brain had short circuited and he didn't know what to say.

My other fist came up and sank into Clayton's ribs, a dull thud and a solid sensation that rippled up my wrist to my elbow. I'm sure my form was awful, but I made up for it with enthusiasm.

The air whooshed out of my boss's lungs and he sagged, tripping back over the arm of the sofa and falling heavily. His eyes were wide, and there was a glint of fear in them.

I liked it. I wanted him on the ground, panting and groaning. I wanted him to pay for what he'd done to Julia, and to the other girls. And to me, as well. But I froze, uncertain even in my rage if I had it in me to jump on a downed opponent to keep hitting him.

My hesitation was all the opportunity the other man needed. The glint of fear turned to a cunning gleam, and his finger punched up in my direction like a spear. "Professor Sands!" The words were somewhere between a rasp and cough as he pulled in a lungful of air. But it was enough.

Instantly, I realized my mistake. Why had I held myself back? No... I tried to fight it, tried to force my muscles to move, but half of me was questioning why I would want to.

"Professor Sands..." Clayton dragged himself away and into a sitting position, still pointing at me like his gesture was somehow keeping me at bay.

I blinked slowly. Equally slowly, a frown spread across my face. Was I really moving through honey, or was time just changing its pace? I took a step after Clayton, staring down at the man in his silver-grey suit.

"Professor sands professor sands professor sands..." He was running the words together rapid fire, so they weren't making any sense anymore but were just verbal missiles. Vaguely, far away, I could feel them hitting my mind like bullets out of a Gatling gun. Silent thud thud thud thudding. Tearing apart my anger and my conviction and my will and scattering my thoughts.

"Mitch?"

Lena's voice.

I heard her questioning tone as I swayed sideways into the couch and put a hand down to steady myself. Like Julia, Lena was still entranced. But not by Clayton. By me. My fist was clenched, but I wasn't sure why. I unclenched my fingers and instead gripped the arm of the sofa. I frowned at the principal as he shoved himself to his feet, shaking his head in confusion.

"What the fuck?" Clayton's hand was on his cheek, which was already reddening where I'd slugged him. His eyes darted between Lena and Harrison and me, calculating, like there was a theorem here to be described but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Like he was analyzing all the variables and drawing them into a single equation.

I saw movement in my peripheral vision, Lena rising to her feet and lunging forward, like she was going to —

"Paralysis Protocol!" Clayton barked, his voice like a whipcrack, swinging his attention to her.

My eyes followed his sweeping hand, and I saw Lena suddenly freeze, going completely still with one hand stretching out toward me and the other right between the cushions, grabbing the object that Danielle had fetched from downstairs earlier. Her hand pressed it into the shadow of the cushions, and I realized that I was the only one with an angle to see it. Then, to my astonishment, I saw that Harrison, too, suddenly stiffened.

What the fuck was that?

I looked back from Harrison St. John and into Lena's green eyes, could see the confusion behind them as she struggled to move and was unable. You're mine... You will obey no one else... That was the order I'd given Lena, the best shield I could think of in case Joseph Clayton came to reclaim her.

And it had failed.

"I don't know quite what's going on here," my employer's voice was rough. I was watching him again. Dully, with no spark of resistance in my mind. "But it seems like someone naughty has been sneaking around showing people my subliminal programming videos." His eyes narrowed as he stared at Harrison, then he glared at me. "Is that so, Mr. Mathematics? Did you show Harrison one of my videos?"

I swallowed. I felt so warm and comfortable. And he was asking so politely. I nodded gently. "Mhmm..."

The principal was fuming, but also confused. "Why?" he demanded. "How?"

I decided to answer the obvious question first. "Because he wanted to fuck Lena." The look Joseph Clayton gave me was so surprised that I felt the urge to clarify. "And she didn't want it."

Clayton blinked at me. His face closed angrily. "I don't care what she wants!" he exclaimed a moment later. "And I don't care how you got involved in all this! I should have just wiped your mind like I did with all the rest of them. Why did I think it would be a good idea to have a semi-autonomous man running around?"

The principal appeared to be getting quite upset, but I wasn't sure what was wrong. Everything was so easy and calm. Nothing to get riled up about. But my employer didn't seem to agree. I'd never seen him like this. Usually, Joseph Clayton was the perfect model of strong, confident, alpha behavior. But now he was practically rambling.

Was it because his plans had come under fire? Was this why his net was so tight, because he couldn't handle not being in complete control?

"... media started poking around. I needed someone around in case I had to deflect attention..." His eyes were wild now, accusing, like I had dared to create all of the setbacks that plagued him. "But you were just supposed to be a tool! An average man in a position of relative authority so that the girls would get accustomed to accepting their programmed gender roles. And you were doing so damn well..."

I just blinked, and his heaving chest slowed. His scowl deepened as he pressed his lips together, silencing himself. Then, it turned up until his mouth was just a hard, straight line. His moment of surprised hysteria was over, I realized. And, with it, my only opportunity to catch him with his guard down.

I felt a dull disappointment, but couldn't bring myself to truly care. It was easier this way. To just relax and let him take control. Let him take care of everything.

Clayton's stern, cut off chuckle was what brought my wandering mind back to the present. "I suppose I should thank you, Mitch. You've reminded me of a vital lesson I should have already known. Trust no one, and suspect everyone."

I blinked. That didn't sound like a very relaxing way to live. But I was too calm to worry about it. I shrugged and glanced away, hoping that was an okay response. Lena's eyes were still aware, I realized. She was awake and aware but trapped in her own body, which obeyed Clayton's instructions completely.

It made me wonder...

"What did you do to her?" I knew that somewhere, deep down, there was a part of me clawing for control of my body. But my tone was dull, idly curious. Was I stalling? Trying to give myself time to break free? Or was my brain still just catching up to events?

It's strange, being trapped in your own mind.

"Ha." Now the principal had a smirk twisting his lips. He was watching Lena as well. "Well, professor, there are the trigger words I share with my clients," he gestured at Harrison St. John. "And then there are the trigger words that are automatically embedded in anyone's subconscious mind when they watch my online Academy courses. That's why our friend Harrison is affected, as well. Because you somehow got him to watch a course." He paused, growing thoughtful. "I suppose that's how you got him to join this whole..." He looked around and opened his hands in a gesture that seemed to take in the entire room, each of us, and the strangeness of it all, "endeavor? Ambush? I really don't know what you were trying to accomplish."

I shrugged. "Yes..." No point in denying it. Clayton had won, of course. But it was okay. Because he'd probably brainwash me and make me forget it all.

"Well, who'd have thought...?" The man shook his head pensively, touched his cheek gently with his fingertips, and winced. His eyes flared up and he glared at me. "I'll be sure to figure out what exactly is going on here after I get you back to the Academy. I'll crack open your mind like a walnut and then wipe it clean."

I nodded slowly. That sounded about right.

The principal narrowed his eyes, glanced at Harrison and Lena. "And you've ruined a business transaction as well..." He trailed off, staring at the businessman. "Though I think I could find some uses for both of them."

I could see the ideas sparking behind his brooding gaze. What a strange thought, to be having ideas for yourself. Who needed them? The bombardment of triggers was still hitting me, and I felt like I was falling backward into a large, fluffy blanket of warmth.

"... may even let you see your girlfriend one more time before you forget all about her."

My eyes refocused. My boss was still talking, but I'd zoned out for a moment.

So calm...

So relaxed...

Clayton grinned. For maybe the first time, I saw an ugly side of his usually polished features. "I'll keep you around as a teacher, and you'll never question me again. And maybe I'll keep her around, too. I could use a secretary." He tapped his chin thoughtfully. A sadistic smirk. "No... A student. You can teach her, prepare her, and then, when she's ready to sell, I'll let you remember what you've done. You'll lie awake at night and wonder how it could have happened. Then, instead of getting rid of her, I'll just make you forget. And we'll do it again, over and over."

I realized, dully, what it was, the thing I was sensing in the principal's words and actions. It was a deep desire to control, certainly, but also to hurt. He loved breaking people, bending them to his design, and this school of his was just the excuse that let him do it. A deep, angry part of me wondered if this was it. If all of the sneaking around, compromising my relationship, breaking up with Julia, practically kidnapping an international business mogul...

All of it had just been to end up back under the thumb of the man who'd started it all.

Where was the justice in that?

"Speaking of that sexy little girlfriend of yours," Clayton's voice suddenly had the slightest hint of concern, which then rose into uncertainty. "You must have seen her just a moment ago. What did you do with her?"

I felt the warmth of the morning sun on my back as I tried to corral my hazy mind and wrangle an answer. "... Danielle..."

Clayton's tone was sharp and harsh. "Danielle? There's someone else in this suite?!"

The gears of my mind spun slowly. Shouldn't have told him that, one part of me commented frankly. She was the only variable left. But most of me was just numb and vaguely happy. "Mmhmm..." I hummed easily.

"Danielle..." The principal squinted. "Has she seen the videos?"

"Mmhmm..."

"Ah. Good." The self-assurance had returned. "Then all I need to do is—"

That, of course, was when Danielle — stripped down to nothing but a thong and a lacy bra, both pink — stepped into the bedroom doorway and said in a small, defeated voice. "Please let me go, sir. I really have nothing to do with this."

Oh, I thought. My last companion had given in. It really is over...

Joseph Clayton had won.

* * *

The moment was short.

But, for me, it was full of painful expectation. Danielle didn't know Clayton, didn't know what he was capable of. He knew that she'd watched his videos and had been subliminally programmed. He would never let her go.

But he might play with her a little first.

The principal of the Brighton Barnsworth Academy let out a gentle chuckle. His mask slipped back up immediately, the mask of a charming, successful entrepreneur without a sly bone in his body. "Hello," he said, "come on out." He smiled disarmingly. "I think we'd all better have a little chat."

Danielle took several steps forward shyly. Her hands were raised, awkwardly trying to cover herself even as she left the shelter of the doorway. I wondered why she would do that. Clayton owned all of us, anyway. There was no sense hiding from the man in charge.

"What do you want to chat about?" A strand of the young woman's dark hair fell across her face as she ducked her head self-consciously, and she seemed to debate for a moment before lifting the hand that covered her bra and tucking it back. She hastily covered up again. "Can't you just... let me go? I promise I won't tell anyone. I don't even know what's going on..."

She took a couple steps closer, edging around behind me. Her shoulders were hunched and she was poised on the balls of her feet, ready to bolt. Even as she asked Clayton for mercy, it was clear that she was uneasy.

The man's frank gaze swept up and down miles of bare skin. He shrugged easily, his tone friendly. "But you have to see where I'm coming from... Where would you go, I wonder? You can see that something is amiss, here. Can I be certain you won't go straight to hotel security? No..." he mused. "It really will be safer if you just stick around while I sort all of this out."

The slim brunette sidestepped lightly, circling around the couch. Lena was actually only a few feet away from her now, swaying a little but otherwise unable to move, unable to resist, her own body turned against her. Her green eyes were bright with awareness and frustration, but I would have bet she couldn't see the same feelings in my dark ones.

I felt dulled and slow, my thoughts sluggish and insubstantial. Idly, my gaze wandered down Lena's figure, over her perky tits in that white button down, along the line of her back and legs in that figure-skimming navy skirt. And then, for the second time, my eyes landed on the object clutched in Lena's hand, hidden from Clayton by the back of the couch.

Oh! Hello there...

It was a taser. The one I'd sent Danielle to retrieve before Clayton arrived. Just in case, I'd told the Regent employee when she'd mentioned that her ex had accidentally shown her the code to the cache of security gear downstairs. So Lena has something to protect herself with if things go sideways.

"Huh," I muttered slowly as it hit me.

Danielle wasn't just nervously circling away from the principal. She was inching her way closer and closer to Lena. My face turned slowly up toward the brunette's, and I saw that my toneless comment had made her worried. Her eyes widened. I noticed, this time, as her gaze twitched a nervous look at the taser in Lena's hand and then back up toward the principal.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,628 Followers