All Comments on 'Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 13'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent, but Julia's a loose end.

A satisfying conclusion but too many loose ends where Julia's concerned. Her therapist was clearly in cahoots with Clayton- who even said he knew her triggers- so you'll have to flesh out her story, and whether she'll need to be extricated from Clayton's extended network. Still, 5 stars.

unagiDonunagiDonabout 4 years ago
Two thumbs up!

Love your stories and how descriptive they are. Especially like how the relationships between the characters are fleshed out as in Trance, Inc.

Thanks for sharing your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a sweet conclusion

Every man's dream ending, eh? I love how sweet it actually is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic.

Absolutely loved the whole series so far.

Hopefully you can return to BDE now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great ending to a great story

First arc... color me intrigued. I assume we'll be dealing with the rest of the people and organisations Harrison mentioned in the future? In the mean time, I'm a sucker for a good ending, and this certainly qualifies.

keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Trance inc.

Amazing story but can u pls continue the trance inc series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bravo!!! Bravo!!! Standing applause!!!!!

Fantastic! Absolutely positively terrific. With everyone else requesting specific stories to go back to, I would just like to say keep writing we will read whatever it is that you end up writing. Just write what you want to write not what people tell you to write.

-Clay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I was really hoping to read about Mitch taking advantage of Julia at the beginning of this chapter with her under his hypnosis. Any chance of an outtake chapter?

JobeiJobeiabout 4 years ago
Great story

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to binge read all the chapters. Full credit to you in keeping the story fluid, building up on speed and intensity as you went with your story. Could see the raven being immune coming, but that was part of the fun of guessing an ending. Did an amazing job and looking forward to seeing more of your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great read

Enjoyed binge reading your story. Hope you will consider engaging this story further.

Thanks for sharing your work.

SirColin77SirColin77almost 4 years ago
Great stuff

Great job as usual. I liked the outcome, although I am curious about what happened to Julia and the brain-washing therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
amazing

im not going to lie the part a couple ch back where julia was hypnotized was hot. Maybe she could come back and create some sort of conflict? Or Clayton was maybe never the real master mind and had another backer who wiped him/one of the girls was the mastermind who wiped herself?

animal99animal99almost 4 years ago

Mitch gets to have all his girls again but What about Julia? The Principal had Julia love to give head and more importantly, learned to love the taste of cum enough to want to swallow each time - Wasn't that Mitch's problem while involved weith Julia- her reluctance to swallow HIS cum?

I think Mitch deserves Julia in his Love life and maybe Julia will come back since she Loved his cock, too. Even more now that she loves to swallow?

Btw -After reading all 13 chapters, I wish I could go back and raise my STAR ratings for the early chapters!

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Something missing?

That was a really fun read. Five stars all through. But I felt there was something missing before this chapter, or in it. The story goes quite a bit into the hypnotic programming, but all of a sudden it was just pushed away from the story. It would have been good to see the working a bit more on untying their mental knots, maybe a twist or two in the story, maybe a challenge or two with Clayton - where is he? Maybe one girls gets to find her past, and remember how she was kidnapped, how they were picked?

Lenny20Lenny20over 3 years ago
Great story - hoping for arc 2

After enjoying "Son of Sleep", thought I give this longer story a try. And boy, was it ever worth it! Really great writing, characters, a very cool and fleshed out story with the hypnosis. And a great, dispisable villian in Clayton.

I really hope there will be a second part / story arc to this series. It could explore Julia, Clayton, the past of the girls, maybe even fixing Danielle/Raven back into one person. But 'til then I'll just dig through some of your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Most excellant story.

You had me at "Do you like it when I call you Professor, sir?" and have held me on the edge to the finale. thanx for a thrilling read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did I miss a part?

What happened to all the other girls? He had whole classrooms full and all of a sudden they’re gone? It doesn’t add up.

Good story, but this part kinda has me bothered.

LBCNLLBCNLover 3 years ago
Excellent writing!

Absolutely loved this story. The writing is excellent and really pulled me into the story emotionally.

Not sure a second arc is needed though. It is often best to leave a story that has finished alone.

Although...having said that, I am still feeling sorry for Julia and was left wondering/worrying about whether or not she is or will be okay.

It would have been nice if you had talked about her during the closure of this story.

ak417ytrfgak417ytrfgover 3 years ago

Good story.

I used the translator to read it, but I liked it overall. Interesting fact about me: when a woman cheats on mc, I take it tolerably, but when mc cheats on his girlfriend, it makes me uncomfortable, sometimes even very)

Even the conventions of hypnosis did not help me tolerate this moment.

I read it to the end for the sake of a happy ending to ease my frustrated state of mind because of the cheating protagonist.

Keep up the good work, author! But can you try something other than mind control?

Carpenter91Carpenter91about 3 years ago

Another amazing story! I enjoy each and every story that you write! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what comes next!!

PeglegnzPeglegnzalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this, I was late to the party, so I got to read all 13 chapters back to back, time well spend. You have a real gift... currently working though all your other works.

Cheers

wicked62wicked62over 2 years ago

Pretty lame ending....

drseaknightdrseaknightover 2 years ago

I loved this story! I found you with Brain Development Enterprises and your characters are so well developed and sexy I want more. You have a gift. And a good moral compass, but doesn't always turn out as expected. Thank you.

SamCleaverSamCleaverover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story; it was well written and had interesting dialogue. I'm glad I finished it, but I nearly didn't because it sagged in the middle. I felt like the pace slowed too much and I was getting bored.

While the plot was good, I question the MC character arc. What is it? We know he was trying to escape his past and his new job threatened to be a repeat of that, but how did he achieve his mission? Was his mission to be Alpha? We saw that in the closing scene, but we also saw that well before.

He should have a bigger change. Perhaps, in the next chapter, he could reopen the school as a proper college and his former girlfriend could teach law classes. His former boss from Denton would acknowledge his mistake in hastily firing him and send his own daughter to attend there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've avoided reading the long stories on here because reading is not my forte, so much so that use audio books more often than not. So the fact that I held out on this story to the end says a lot about how I feel about it. It was really excellent, a nice balance of plausible plot and eroticism with minimal violence. There are a few holes in the plot, it is not clear what you can do with Clayton, some of Danielle's activities in the hotel are high unlikely to happen unless the hotel has a massive security breach and a lot was squeezed in to the weekend at the end. Also, I felt a bit more detail about Julia's preconditioning would have been good. And she was sort of discarded at the end. But these comments are minor and over all it was a very enjoyable read. Well done and thank you.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

So Julia disappears forever?

I get it that you always have to have a sense of loss at the ends of your stories, but that's just a loose end, to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliantly plotted and paced story with an excellent villain and a great characterization of our hero. As other commenters have said though, Julia is a massive loose end. Just who is her therapist, the mysterious Dr Elena Carey? And why did Clayton say in Ch.12 that he was "...just glad that I already knew her [Julia's] trigger phrases..." Mitch is a bright guy and once free of the programming would have understood the implication of that being that Julia still being in danger, so why isn't he trying to rescue her? The other loose end is Denton: it's hinted in Ch.09 that Mitch's issues there stem from him being set up (Juliana perhaps being one of Clayton's creations and some mind control on him causing him to send the wrong text messages). That one's good material to explore further in a second arc, but the way Julia is simply handwaved away here is more disappointing.

Cobbsweb69Cobbsweb69about 2 years ago

Great story, going now to see if there is a sequel!

FaerieLustFaerieLustalmost 2 years ago

Great story like the others! Couldn’t put it down.

So, I’m assuming this story occurs after Chance gave Clayton the flash drive with the programming from TRANCE. Otherwise, it doesn’t fit the timeline of when you actually wrote the stories.

Would love to see an epilogue to this story where Mitch does/don’t get back together with Julia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wasn’t sure I would like it from the name, but then again that is what drew me to reading it. It just got better and better and I had to remind myself it was all going to work out. Am very curious to find out about Jules… thanks for the happy evenings reading your stories.

Bassplayerguy95Bassplayerguy95over 1 year ago

I loved this! It didn't frame the guy to be a jerk like so many other stories in this genre do. He genuinely cared about them and that made the experience of reading it so much better

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol11 months ago

I loved the whole thing. It was gripping and hot and believable. I’m going to read more of your stuff if I haven’t already. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The ending is fine, though i hated the previous chap with a passion. Wish there was an NTR tag so i can skip the whole thing, left a terrible taste in my mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES