Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia... a faint sliver of my mind protested. I ignored it. I still loved her, but she wasn't part of my life right now. Even if she had a place in my future, she didn't have one in my present. We would see each other again when the time was right. And for now...

"Yes," Natalie answered, nodding firmly and giving me a charming, sexually-charged grin. "We are definitely doing this."

* * *

I opened the door to the penthouse with a strange trepidation. What will everyone be thinking?

I wasn't quite sure how long Natalie and I had been out in the hallway. It felt like it had only been a few minutes, but time flies when you're making out like a teenager. Additionally, there's always a sort of silent tension in a group, when several people enter a room after staying outside for "a talk."

The room was still mostly dark. The television emitted a soft glow that illuminated the three women, sitting on the couch. There was a half-opened pizza box on the coffee table, and Danielle was most of the way through devouring a slice, but other than that the women were sitting calmly.

Waiting, I could immediately tell. The door closed behind me. A pause. I let go of the handle, and realized that my other hand was clasped in Natalie's.

"So," Lena said, a quiet laugh in her voice as she addressed my companion. She raised her eyebrows. "Did you convince him?"

Natalie glanced at me, smirked, and nodded. "He's seen reason," she answered.

My brain was still processing the fact that Lena and Ava were already in the know — which mean that they had intentionally given Natalie and me delivery duty as a chance to talk? — when Natalie tugged me by the arm and I followed after her.

"Now if you ladies will excuse us," the young woman grinned at her friends. "I'm going to capitalize on this opportunity."

I managed to walk with a cool, calm confidence that I didn't really feel as I was guided by the kimono-clad coed around the couch and directly into the master bedroom. Then, when this second door closed behind me, I felt my uncertainty drain away.

Natalie was in front of me, turning around, shaking her hair free from its ponytail. The bed was large, and only a few steps behind her as she faced me head on. The big windows allowed silver and blue-orange light to fly into the room, only to shatter on the pale kimono that hardly covered her curves. She tilted her head back and watched me.

I stepped forward.

The young woman stopped, her body growing still. She could feel it, the power shift in the room as I took control. I knew what I wanted. And, thanks to her prompting, I was finally man enough to do it without guilt. "Natalie..." my voice was a rough murmur, warmed around the edges by the heat in my chest. "You perfect, sexy little minx... Thank you."

Her mouth glinted with a soft grin. "I think I've always had a way of getting you out of you own head," the girl teased. Her voice was light, but I could hear something deeper in it. She was loving me in control, loving my voice and the way it rumbled with dominance.

"Oh, you have." I took another step forward. "Do you remember the first time we really met?" I certainly remembered it. The way she'd looked in that tight, sexy schoolgirl uniform. Her dark hair, with its blonde highlights, falling around her face as her eyes went wide and she stared into my face. The way those eyes glazed over as the LucidSpecs did their work, and then filled up with heat and desire. I was committed to this, now, committed to this moment, and I was going all the way.

Natalie paused, and her lashes fluttered. For an instant, I worried that the reference had upset her, but then she pressed her thighs together with a soft, suppressed moan. "Yes, Professor..." she purred.

My conviction soared.

"You got me right out of my head," I murmured, and then I tugged the dark tee shirt off and away. It hit the floor softly.

"Yes, Sir..." Natalie took a slow step back, her fingers easing open the knot of the kimono. It fell, parting to reveal a slice of her bare stomach.

"You made me realize that all I wanted to do," I stepped closer and Natalie backed up against the bed, "was bend this gorgeous woman over and fuck her on my desk."

"Ohfuck..." she whimpered, looking up into my face as my hands slipped under the silk robe and brushed against her skin. I pulled her close to me, close enough to feel the throbbing bulge between my legs, the taut energy of my entire body.

I bent my head, my voice a sexy rumble in her ear. "Now... do you want to fuck me, Natalie?"

Her eyelashes kissed my cheek as she replied. "Yes, Master..."

I kissed her again, and this time there was no hesitation. Her arms shrugged out of the kimono. It fluttered to the ground and I felt her hard nipples through the bra as her tits flattened against my chest. Her mouth was hot and soft, her tongue slipping between my lips. I lifted her by the waist and then lowered her down onto the bed, on her back, her legs wrapped around my hips and her lips locked to mine. My body surged, full of primal heat, and I devoured her mouth, kissed those soft lips and down her jaw and throat.

"Yesss..." Natalie hissed in my ear, her hands sliding down my chest and stroking my abs. Her eyes were bright stars in the shadows of her face.

I could smell whatever perfume she'd used, a light, sweet scent on her skin as I kissed her collarbone. My hands were on either side of her, then at my waist, hooking under my waistband and shucking my pants and boxers in a practiced instant.

"Fuck me, Master..." she whispered, a sigh of bliss. Her hands slid further down my taut, ridged stomach until several slender fingers brushed against the head of my pulsating rod.

I groaned, leaning forward into her grip. My hands fell to the mattress on either side of her shoulders so I could stare down into her eyes as her fingers circled and stroked my thick manhood. A shaft of moonlight lit her face, and I could see the flash of satisfaction in her eyes with my every shuddering breath. "Are you ready for me?" I asked. I raised myself on one hand and let the other quest down her body, stroking her smooth stomach and then gently brushing across her panties.

They were soaked.

I could feel the heat of her arousal through the lacy cloth, and before I could stop myself my hand was underneath. Two of my fingers slid easily inside her, and her hips bucked up towards mine.

"Ohmygawdyesss..." Her eyes rolled back, her body tensing around my fingers, and I knew she was just as turned on as I was. It wouldn't take much to set either of us off.

"Get rid of those panties for me," I murmured, my lips caressing her ear as I knelt back on my heels. I could have done it myself, but I felt a surge of power as she desperately wiggled her hips and tucked her knees, dragging the lingerie away and reaching out for me, silently begging me closer.

"Please, Mitch," she murmured. "I'm so ready. I'm so hot and tight and wet and ready for you..."

Letting her hands guide me, I nudged the head of my length along her slit, feeling her desire and knowing she wanted nothing more than for me to take her. Natalie's lips quivered with a groan of need. Then, with long, slow thrust, I smoothly slid all the way to the hilt in her core.

After more than a month without attention, my body exploded with sensations. I felt like I was a dying machine that had been plugged back into a power source as my nerves lit up and my mouth parted in a gasp. "Ohfuck..." I groaned. Then, I was pulling out and sinking into her again.

Natalie just bit her lip and whimpered with lust as I pounded inside of her over and over. Her fingers tightened on my shoulders, her nails a welcome shard of pressure against my skin. I felt like a coil of energy, building up more and more power as her body squeezed and writhed around me. I lowered my head and kissed her, hard, and I could feel the heat of her panting breath against my mouth. One of my hands rose and cupped her round tits, squeezing through the sports bra and making her gasp as I tweaked a nipple.

"Ohmygawd Professor..." she murmured into the kiss. "Fuck me harder... Fuck me with that thick, manly cock..."

I sped up, lifting my head as my hips moved faster and faster. The tightness stretched between us, pulled in both directions as we each grew closer to climax. Natalie's back arched, her legs squeezing my waist. My core tightened, my balls heavy and full and aching for release.

"Show me who I belong to..." she gasped. "Take me like I'm yours!"

I grunted, and with the sound something hot and hard and strong unleashed itself inside of me. All of the doubts that had plagued me were blown away. Now, I could finally give myself over to the powerful, primal man I had been holding back for too long. My senses felt heightened, like I'd removed a blanket of fog, and my rod was clenched in Natalie's body's volcanic embrace like a sword in its furnace. I felt like a hero, and I was being fairly rewarded. Her hips moved with mine, matching me thrust for thrust, until all I could think about was burying myself in her pussy and—

Someone was standing in the doorway.

There was no light in the other room, but my ears picked up the soft sound of the door swinging quietly open. Normally, I would have frozen. My mind would have spun out into embarrassment and fear and guilt. But, instead, all I felt as I lifted my head was confidence.

It was a tall silhouette. The figure of a woman with lush, pinup curves.

Ava, I thought. Somehow, I wasn't surprised by her arrival. Instead I simply waited, slowing my movements, my cock sliding in and out of Natalie's lithe body as I watched the statuesque redhead. Her hand rested on the frame. Then, her shadowy shape detached itself from the doorway.

She disrobed as she came, kicking off her flannel bottoms and tugging the sports bra over her head with a cascade of dark crimson hair. Her breasts bounced free, high and firm on her chest. There was something about the way the woman carried herself that was different from Lena and Natalie. Ava was only a few years older, but her bearing had a calm maturity rather than an excited energy.

She paused, just out of arm's reach. Watching. Quiet. Her hazel eyes were still and deep.

I knew she wanted me. I knew, abruptly, that she had wanted me ever since I'd returned from the Regent and freed her from Clayton's power. That she saw me like Natalie did — as her hero. And that, just like Natalie, she had been sending me signals for weeks. I'd just been too wrapped up in my own head to see any of it.

"OhmygodMaster..." Natalie whimpered. One hand played with her tits, desperately tugging at her nipples and kneading her breasts as my slow, steady rhythm kept her right on the edge. Her eyelids were squeezed shut, her mind overwhelmed.

Ava's gaze flickered to the busty young woman on the bed, legs spread wantonly. Then, back to mine.

My eyes flared with heat. "Want to join her?" I invited.

A pause that was probably only an instant but felt far longer. Then, Ava slowly bent at the waist and slid her panties down long, smooth thighs. Her eyes stayed locked on my face, and I let my lips curl in slow, lazy smile. Good girl, I was telling her. Master approves. And I knew that her inner submissive was practically glowing at my silent praise.

She straightened. Her entire body was on display before me, all long lines and mouthwatering curves, and I knew I wasn't going to stop until I'd sampled all of it. My voice had the low resonance of command when I spoke. "Come here."

Ava's stance shifted slightly, readying, and then she quietly sidled sideways. My eyes followed her as she circled around the mattress, never more than a few feet away. Her expression captured mine. It was intense, yet calm. Then, as the woman knelt on the bed and crawled towards me, I was the one hypnotized by her fluid grace. She looked like a lioness, stalking her prey, slinking past Natalie and rising up on her knees beside the younger woman. Ava's back arched gently, like she was offering up her body for my inspection, and her hands traced up her flat stomach and caressed between her breasts. In the gentle glow of light through the window, I could see that the woman's skin had a warm, golden undertone that I'd never appreciated.

"Natalie," I ordered, not looking away from Ava's face.

"Yesss...?" The purple-haired beauty's voice was a hiss of ecstasy as I ground myself deeper inside of her.

"Give Ava some attention."

I'm not even sure if Natalie was aware of the other woman before that moment — she was so focused on the bliss coursing through her own body — but her blue eyes flickered open. "Oh..." she murmured. One of her hands rose. It stroked up Ava's slender thigh.

The redhead blinked, then her lips turned up into a smile for the first time and she slowly lifted one knee, swinging it over the younger woman's body. Straddling Natalie and facing me, Ava lowered herself toward the gorgeous hipster goddess and leaned in toward me. Her hand rested softly on my shoulder for balance. It was the first time we touched, and I felt it like a shock of cold, fast lightning.

My heart thumped louder with anticipation and my cock throbbed as I pushed into Natalie's womb. My fingers gently caught Ava's chin and tilted her face toward mine. The woman's breath caught as Natalie's tongue flickered across her clit, and then she was kissing me and I took the rest of her breath away.

My hands were suddenly all over her, caressing, brushing, teasing gently, even as my hips thrust powerfully and my cock slammed into Natalie's dripping pussy. The sensations that had frozen in time upon Ava's surprising entrance returned with full force, and with interest. My body was supercharged with heat and lust, primal sources of energy that made me feel like I could lift both women up in my arms without batting an eye.

"Ohfuckkk..."

Natalie came, her tits bouncing and her thighs clamping tight around my waist as she fell over the edge. She spasmed, her inner muscles massaged my cock, begging me to cum, begging me to empty myself inside her.

But I was in control, and I clamped down on my own body. Instead, I focused on the redhaired beauty kneeling before me. I pulled her lips to mine with a passion. Her mouth moved differently from Natalie's: soft and willing, almost sweet despite the heat of the moment. She gave me everything, let me take control, trusted me with her pleasure. And I multiplied it back to her.

"Oh my god Mitch..." Ava's voice was a husky moan against my mouth. It was her first sound, and hearing my name gasped in pleasure was like a drug. My hand slid over her collarbone, squeezing one perky breast. She trembled, and I could tell that Natalie's tongue was doing good work.

"Are you nice and hot and ready for me?" I asked, slowly pulling back from Natalie's core. My rod was pulsating with pent up need, and I could scarcely keep my voice steady. My balls ached to spill, and I knew that my ex-student was more than willing to take it. But I had another prize to claim.

Ava's eyes were large and deep, sighs of pleasure escaping her lips. Her gaze traced down my chest, across my taut abs. Her eyes widened even larger at the sight of my throbbing manhood as I came free from Natalie's entrance with a low moan. They darted back up to mine, and then she nodded slowly.

"Please fuck me..." she said, her voice right on the edge of desperate need. Natalie's tongue flickered and Ava gasped. "Holy fuck please fuck me right now..."

In a single movement, I stepped back and deftly unhooked Natalie's knees from my hips. The young woman shuddered with an aftershock, and then my arms were around Ava's waist and I was lifting her off of Natalie, into the air.

"Oh!" Ava cried out softly in surprise, and then I was letting her down. Her feet hit the floor, but only for an instant before I spun her around with my hands on her waist. Her hands hit the mattress, and her back arched as she threw a look over her shoulder.

One of my hands was on her hip, steadying her, and the other was wrapped around the base of my shaft, readying me. My stiff rod was hard as steel and my body thrummed with power and lust. I didn't hesitate, staring into the woman's soul as I slid into her molten tunnel for the first time. Her entrance was already wet from Natalie's tongue and sheened with liquid arousal.

"Holyfuckkk..." Ava's voice was a strangled moan. Her head fell forward and I felt her legs tense as her toes curled into the floor. A shudder of pleasure rippled down her spine.

I paused, buried to the hilt in her tight, hot interior. And then I moved again. Faster. And Faster. I hadn't realized, until now, how much I wanted this gorgeous woman. Despite her age, she had an air of experience about her that was beyond sexy. And, she knew what she wanted.

"Yes Master..." Ava's low murmur was heavy with desire and arousal as she pushed back against me. "Thank you for fucking me, Master..."

I recognized what she was doing, knew she was slipping into her role as a submissive. My submissive. I felt my cock pulse with pleasure, with power, and my body trembled as lust poured through me. Her ass was firm and bouncy against my thrusting hips, and I let one hand come down in an easy slap.

"Ohyesss!" Her voice trembled, and I could see her fingers clench into the sheets. "You feel so good inside me, Master... Dominating me... Controlling me, inside and out..."

Interesting, I thought. My muscles were all tense, flexed, my body ready to explode as I leaned forward and gathered up a handful of thick, crimson hair. So she likes it a little harder... Then I pulled her head up, forcing her to look into my eyes. I was thrusting into her faster now, my manhood fitting perfectly inside her like she was custom-built for my pleasure.

Ava's eyes were wide and wild, glinting in the moonlight. Her lips were open in a wordless gasp of desire and deepest satisfaction. Her back was arched like a bow and her round tits swayed under her supple body. My length was penetrating all the way to her center, pushing against her deepest walls, and I could see the impact of my every pistoning movement as a ripple of bliss up her body.

My voice was low, almost harsh. "I want you to cum for me," I told her, my girth splitting the beautiful woman in half. "I want you to cum for your Master. I want you to know that no matter how hard you try to stop yourself, you can't. Because I control your pleasure."

The woman's mouth dropped open in a moan at my words, her gaze unable to escape mine. It was like my eyes had captured her mind, and my words had a direct line to her pussy.

"Cum for me," I commanded. My pulsating length slid deep into her body, clenched in a velvet grip.

"Thank you Master..." Ava managed, and then her eyes rolled back and she came. Her body pitched forward into the bed, all her muscles tightening and releasing. Her voice became a cry of ecstasy, muffled in the sheets. On her knees, face buried in the mattress, fingers making fists in the cloth.

It was too much, the sight and sound and feeling of complete domination and power. It felt so right as I tipped over the edge, letting myself go deep in the redhead's body and unleashing my seed. My balls tightened and sprayed themselves empty, strand after strand of spunk spattering across her inner walls. The feeling of my essence made Ava groan and cum again, trembling as another wave of bliss rocked her world. I fell forward onto one hand, panting, body arced protectively around Ava's.