Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long, quiet moment later, I pulled back and free from her body with a groan, allowing her to collapse into a limp, well-fucked pile next to Natalie. The younger woman murmured, pushing herself up as her sex-glazed eyes began to refocus. Natalie's gaze met Ava's, and then the purple-haired woman leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss.

Ava blinked slowly, then smiled.

I was surprised. A warm glow of affection and desire wound its way like a hot chocolate glow up my body. I knew I could have stayed in bed with them for hours, exploring their bodies as I explored the boundaries of my new freedom. I could have forgotten about anything else.

Only... I couldn't.

Suddenly, I felt almost awkward. "That was amazing," I said, looking both of them in the eye. "But... ahem, I need to..." I bent, grabbing my lounge pants. I slid them up my legs, and jerked my thumb at the bedroom door.

Natalie smiled in a worn out kind of way. "You think we don't know that?" she snorted playfully.

I snuffed a laugh, nodded, and then didn't bother to put my shirt back on as I strode out into the living room.

I still had another companion I needed to talk to.

* * *

The pizza box was still half-open on the coffee table, but it was being completely ignored by the two young women making out on the sofa.

The sight was so abrupt that I pulled up, stopping and watching with growing appreciation. Maybe I should have been more surprised, but my body was in a different mode. My primal brain liked what it saw, and I shifted as I felt my length begin to swell.

Lena was kneeling across Danielle's lap, hood down but thick sleeves bunched up around her elbows as she cupped the brunette's face in her hands. Her shoulder-length hair was in mussed up disarray, but it was the kind of mess that just makes you think about sex. The darker-haired woman, meanwhile, was pushing her hands slowly up Lena's back, dragging up the hoodie. Danielle's body was pressed down against sofa with the intensity of their kiss, but her body arched up into Lena's, hands pulling at the blonde like she was bringing the other woman as close as she could.

I must have made an involuntary sound when I entered, because Lena pulled back abruptly, whirling around. Her green eyes were wide, startled. Then, when she recognized me, something flashed that looked almost like guilt. But I didn't have time to wonder, because I had arrived with something to say. The words were coming out before I was ready, but I couldn't stop them.

"Lena," I said.

Her expression was slowly changing from surprise to concern.

"I know that you know I talked with Natalie, but I needed to talk to you, too." I hesitated only a second before continuing. I didn't look at Danielle. She could hear it, too. I wasn't ashamed to admit I messed up. "Ever since we stopped Clayton, I've been keeping you at arm's length. You and Ava and Natalie. But I can't do that anymore. It's not right. And it's not what I want." I probably sounded crazy, but I bulldozed ahead. "I don't know how it works out, but I know that this is where things are right now. I want to be with you. And Ava, and Natalie. You're so amazing, Lena. Ever since we've met, you've been there with me to solve every one of our problems. I want to stop holding back, and ..." The realization that she was in the middle of kissing someone else suddenly hit me, a dozen seconds too late. "If you... ahem," I stumbled over my words, and rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly. "If you want to, as well."

Lena glanced between me and Danielle, then slowly extricated herself from the brunette's lap. She pushed several strands of hair from her face, and quirked her lips up a little. It was a smile, but I couldn't tell whether it was the good type or the bad one. It was too dark in the room, and the look had been too quick.

The blonde took several slow, cautious steps toward me. Cleared her throat uncomfortably, then said. "Hey, Mitch." The words were a bad start, but her tone was decidedly neutral. "So, do you remember that night when you asked me and Natalie to kiss?"

I nodded. Of course I did. The night of the Academy party, when I'd finally learned what was going on.

"And do you remember how I responded?"

I nodded again, slowly.

"I resisted." She paused, then said, "Because even under your control I had strict programming against it."

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

Danielle rustled into a sitting position behind her, adjusting her hoodie self-consciously.

"I didn't realize it at first, but then cracks started to appear in the armor. First it was fooling around with Natalie, and then you asked for my help with getting Danielle..." she paused, glanced at her friend, then said, "involved with our plan. And then afterwards, getting to know Danielle..." Lena trailed off and shrugged. "Clayton had given me a large amount of programming to make me forget a core part of my identity. I'm actually a lesbian."

You could have heard a pin drop in the silence of my mind. She had said it so calmly and directly. Then, Holy crap.

There was a long, awkward pause.

I couldn't think of an appropriate reaction. I swallowed. Well... I thought. So, she and I will never be together... That could have gone better.

Then, all of a sudden, Lena's face cracked into a grin and a laugh exploded out of her. Behind her, Danielle doubled over, the lithe brunette pulling her hood up as she rolled with soft chuckles.

I froze, glancing between them. What the hell?

"Oh, I got you so good..." Lena was in the middle of a giggle fit, but she reigned it in and covered her mouth with her hand. Her eyes shone with mirth.

I blinked. "What?"

Lena just shook her head, her slim shoulders shaking under the thick hoodie. A gasp for air, and then she seemed to have calmed herself. "I'm screwing with you," her voice had a tremble of humor in it.

I frowned deeper, feeling a little put out. "What are you saying?"

Lena gave me a look. It was simultaneously frank and yet, somehow, apologetic, and I felt the frown smooth out. "You've just been so uptight lately," she shrugged. "Like you said. Giving me the cold shoulder. Giving it to all of us. And then you just want us to jump right back in bed with you. I wanted to give you a little jolt of worry that it might not be so simple."

I winced. "That's pretty harsh, Lena."

The blonde snorted. "So is pretty much ghosting me for a month."

I hesitated. She has a point. I nodded, letting the tension ease out of me. Lena was a stern opponent. Wow, I thought, impressed. I said, "Thanks for calling me on it," then winked at her. "After Natalie did the hard part of actually calling me out."

Lena rolled her eyes. "Whatever," she muttered, pushing me with one small hand.

I caught it gently, and pulled her closer.

She only pretended to resist.

I squeezed hand and examined her face. "So...?" I prodded.

She gave me a questioning look.

"You're not actually a lesbian?" I asked.

Lena's lips made a charming grin. "Oh, I definitely like girls," she said it matter-of-factly. Then, her free hand pressed to my bare chest. One finger trailed down until it reached the bulge that still remained in the front of my pants. She squeezed gently, staring into my eyes, and I groaned. "But do you think I could forget this amazing cock?"

All the blood that remained in my brain rushed south. She said it sensually, lips framing the word cock as she stroked up my length. My mouth was dry.

"I definitely didn't forget about it." Danielle had risen from the couch and was sashaying up behind Lena. She traced one hand along the back of Lena's shoulders. But there was something about her voice...

I hesitated. "Raven?" I asked.

The brunette flashed a grin. "That's right, handsome."

I glanced back at Lena. She was still waiting, so close. Close enough to kiss, if I wanted. "Are we doing this?" I asked. It seemed only polite to ask, since I was the one who'd interrupted.

Raven slid gracefully to her knees, caressing the thick bulge of my cock with her lips as Lena wrapped her hands around the back of my neck and pulled me into a long, slow kiss. I could taste Danielle's mouth on hers, and it turned the fire up a notch in my core.

My body was responding to these two women, and I knew that this time I wouldn't be holding myself back. I wouldn't be resisting my desires, trying to stay pure for the woman of my past. I knew there would be a place for Julia in my future. But it was time for me to live the reality that was in front of me. A twist of fate had thrown us all together. Pushing my companions away now would be like trying to solve a problem by ignoring variables I didn't like. Besides, it was like Natalie said. I was the person who took care of them now. It wasn't like anyone from their old lives had come after them.

For tonight, it was just us. And that was all we needed.

* * *

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

This is it!

Thank you so much for reading Chapter 13 in this series — Bimbo Builder Academy. We've come to the end of the first arc, so now I'll be taking a break from BBA to work on other projects. Hopefully the ending satisfied you, and if you still have questions you can send me a message through Literotica or reach out to me elsewhere online. There are plenty of threads that I want to pick up when I come back, and plenty of questions left to answer.

Above all, I really do hope you enjoyed the story, and if you did then please rate and comment. It means the world to me and even if I don't respond to all my comments, please know that I read every one. When I feel like my work doesn't matter, I come back and am reminded that wonderful people out there really are reading what I publish.

I'm trying to get this story into the Hall of Fame, so if you enjoyed BBA then consider giving this story 5 stars.

You can find me elsewhere online if you want to get early access to future stories (multiple weeks ahead of Literotica). If you're going to be spending a lot of time alone this coming month (what with the virus and all) I hope that reading my work gives you a little entertainment during long, boring stretches of time.

Lots of love, and I'll see you soon for my next publication!!!

JC