Bimbo Dust Ch. 01

Story Info
Jamie finds bimbo dust in the bushes.
2.1k words
4.25
36.8k
72
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers

Chapter 01

Thanks to kenjisato for proofreading.

All players are over eighteen years of age. A story of pure fantasy.

Some substance abuse.

Jamie's mum, Kelly, was passed out on the sofa again, with a bottle of vodka beside her, empty-- she had a drinking problem. He threw a blanket over her.

She was just in her pants, and a sheer, white vest, no bra; her large breasts with large pink areolas and puffy nipples, clearly visible. She was curvy with a few extra pounds, with 35JJ-cup breasts. Hard faced, pale complected, cracked lips with a joint of weed between them, Long, grey messy hair often hid her dark, piercing eyes.

He had always fantasized about fucking her for years. Now, eighteen, he was embarrassed for her.

He had caught her kissing and fondling the neighbor's wife, the blonde bimbo. His mum was bisexual. She had always been attracted to girls, even his old girlfriends. Just thinking about it, made Jamie horny.

Jamie was quite fit, with his swimming and running; he was six-feet tall, and very muscular with his Levi's 501 and a black T-shirt clinging to his body. He headed to the kitchen for something to eat and drink, ending up sitting at the breakfast bar.

"That you, Jamie?" a husky female voice called.

"Yeah mum, it's me just eating dinner. Do you want anything?" he asked, with a mouthful of food.

"No thanks, honey. Just sleepy," and she fell back to sleep, with the blanket wrapped around her.

Jamie decided to go for a walk. To clear his mind. He headed towards the park, at the end of the road, where he sat down on a bench. Taking his phone out, something caught his eye in low grass, a small plastic bag containing some kind of dust. With a note.

'This dust makes people do anything that you wish, just as make sure they inhale the dust and you can do anything with anyone,' it read.

He picked it up and stuffed it in his jeans pocket. He rolled out a joint, and as he lit it up, he heard a voice calling him--it was his neighbor, the blonde bimbo.

Her name was Shannon, short standing at five-foot tall, with her big breasts jiggling, as she rushed over. "It's your mum, she's been rushed to the hospital. They think she's overdosed on her pills."

Jamie ran back home; the paramedics were fast.

"We will need to keep your mum in for a few days," a pretty paramedic said, in a soft voice.

As they took his mum away in an ambulance, Shannon came over and put an arm around him, giving him a peck on the cheek. "Do you need anything?" she asked Jamie.

"No, I am all right. Thanks, Shannon." Then he thought about the dust, he had found, in his pocket. "Actually, there is. Can you come round and help me tidy up?" he asked, Smiling behind his eyes, he would try the dust on Shannon first; she was divorced and had no children.

"Yeah, in about an hour, if that's okay with you."

"Yeah, perfect." As he needed time to figure out a way for her to inhale the dust.

There was a knock on the front door; Jamie got up and opened the door.

Shannon stood there, her permed blonde hair, running down her bomber jacket, hiding her big, round boobs and skinny jeans molded to her peachy arse. A MILF, or rather a cougar, and every male teenager's wet dream.

"Come in, Shannon." Jamie ushered her in. "Thanks for coming over." Jamie said, as he watched her peachy arse cheeks wobbling, making him really hard and horny.

He had a bit of the dust in his hands. He opened them and pretended to sneeze. As he did, Shannon inhaled the dust that was waved into the air. She stopped, and smiled at Jamie; a big grin on her face, fluttering her doll-like blue eyes, staring at him. She was just standing there.

Okay, Jamie thought to himself, it was now or never. "Shannon, jump up and down." he said, half-jokingly.

But to his surprise, she started jumping up and down. "Okay, get on all fours and bark like a dog."

Shannon got on all fours and barked like a dog on in heat.

"Good, Shannon." Jamie continued, "Now tell me, do you and my mum fuck?" looking straight into her round face, her permed blonde hair covering her face.

She nodded.

"So are you a lesbian?" Jamie asked, in a stern, commanding voice.

"No, I'm bisexual. I have a high sexual energy and am always horny." She looked at him, licking her lips.

"Good. I am going to fuck you. Then you are going to help me fuck my mum. Do you understand?" She did not say a word, and just nodded yes.

"Take your coat off." Shannon unzipped her black bomber jacket, and it fell to the ground. "Now, come sit on the couch next to me." She went and sat on the couch next to him.

Jamie put his hand lightly on her thighs, as he pushed her back, grabbing her hair, kissing her on her lips, teasing them with his tongue. His hands started groping her ample breasts, which were swinging perfectly. His hands trying to get inside her JJ-bra cups. he wanting to knead and spoon her large, dusty, puffy areolas, but settling to tease them over her bra.

Moaning and writhing, it was turning Shannon on...

"Take off your jeans and top, but leave your panties and bra on."

She slid off her jeans dumping them on the floor, revealing her pink G-string and a small, devil tattoo on her left butt cheek. Then her top came off, unleashing her engorged milky breasts, swinging perfectly in her lacy black bra.

Her hand was spooning lightly through his skin-tight jeans, ripping his white T-shirt, revealing his hairy, muscular six pack. She kissed down his body, unzipping his jeans with her teeth. Her heart was racing like a horse, with her hand inside his white boxers, wanking him softly to get him fully hard.

Her lips found the tip of his cock, and popped it in her mouth, swirling her pink tongue, lapping the pre-cum. It made her wet between her legs, slowly licking up and down his eight-inch cock, savoring the moment; her hand gently massaged his ball sack. Every so often, she would stop sucking and gently suck and blow on his balls.

"Stop. Get up."

Shannon stood up looking sexy, her hair messy, feeling wet.

Jamie lay down on the carpet, and took Shannon by her hand. He started kissing the nape of her neck, as his hand unclasped her bra; then pushing her to the floor on all fours, as he pointed his cock between her legs. He slowly pushed into her pussy folds, teasing her clit, as she moaned in pure pleasure; her engorged milky breasts swinging wildly, his hands teasing her nipple with his thick fingers.

Getting faster with each thrust, making her writhe with an orgasm surging inside, ready to burst. Her head flipped back, her eyes rolled back, as she whimpered and burst into a climax, clenching hard on Jamie's cock, and collapsed, panting. She turned and smiled at Jamie. "That's the best I had ever had and kissed him on the lips, their tongues dueling. They spent the night in each other's embrace.

Jamie woke up, and Shannon had left for work. So he tidied up, putting the washing on and finished the dishes in the sink. The house phone rang.

"Hi, is this Jamie Smith?" a soft female voice asked.

"Yes, speaking."

"I am Doctor Nicole Hoverman, and am keeping after your mum. She asked if you could come and see her later today. Visiting hours are eight 'til nine."

"Yeah, sure, doc," he put the phone down.

About four o'clock, his front doorbell rang. He opened the door, and it was Shannon, pushing him inside. As she pushed him against the hallway wall, as she did not say anything, just dropped to her knees and unzipped his jeans, popping his cock between her red-lipsticked lips, After gagging and drooling excessively, licking his manhood, she stood up and faced Jamie.

Dry humping him against the wall, she had pure-animalistic urges; grabbing his bulging cock, she took his jeans and boxers off, then impaled herself on his cock. As he thrust into her against the wall, she was moaning in pleasure, enjoying the power between her legs; slowly building herself to a head-flipping orgasm.

Shannon was enjoying every thrust into her wet pussy, her constantly wet pussy, between her legs, like a total fucking bimbo--and she was loving every moment of bliss. Jamie thought of how he could seduce his mum and make her stop drinking. Maybe use the bimbo dust on her...

The hospital ward was empty, Kelly was sitting up, her body rattling for a drink. She was being kept under a close watch, just in case she tried to escape. The medicine she was on, was to take the edge of the withdrawal to the booze.

"Hi there, I am Doctor Hoverman, how are you feeling today?" the doctor asked, fixing her glasses on her pale, freckled face. She was sitting on a chair beside Kelly, wearing her green overalls; her dirty, fair hair tied into a messy bun, with silver clips holding it in place.

Kelly was still a bit woozy.

"We had to pump your stomach, which was alcohol poisoning." Doctor Hoverman was explaining the long-term effects on her body, if she carried on down this path.

"So take this pill twice a day for a month. And we will be out for a home visit in a few days to see how you are adjusting. So you can go home once your son arrives. I gave him a call, and he said he will be here about eight."

As Kelly got her stuff together, putting it in black bags, ready to go home--this was an eye-opener for her. Her body still rattling a bit, her hands shaking, taking some water for her pills...

Jamie got a lift from Shannon, to go collect this mum, and they arrived early. Waiting, sitting in the back seat, Shannon had her pants pulled to the side as she straddled Jamie. Facing him, his lips sucking on her hard nipples, making her tingle and writhe, her hair bounced all over the place.

She was being a bimbo, being a total airhead, clenching hard on his cock 'til he exploded deep into her womb. As she felt every drop draining inside her pussy, a wicked smile flashed across her face.

After some time, Kelly got into Shannon's car, sitting in the back seat; her boobs bulging through her tight, pink T-shirt, which was covered by her denim jacket, and figure-hugging, black jogging pants. Shannon pulled up into her driveway. To help Kelly get into the house, Jamie went straight to the kitchen and put the kettle on for a cup of tea.

He brought a cup of tea, for his mom and Shannon, who were talking about what had happened. Jamie sat on the couch next to his mum, with a tiny bit of bimbo dust in this hand. As he leaned forward, he gently blew the powder into his mum's face.

She inhaled all of the dust.

Her hard face lifted with a grin, and smiling at Jamie's muscular body, she got up and sat down on his lap. She was totally damp between her legs. She slid a leg over his groin, and rubbed his muscular body under his T-shirt. Her lips kissed down his ripped six pack, towards his jeans.

With Kelly's hand lightly wanking Jamie through his tight jeans, Shannon got behind her, spooning her engorged, milky breasts, as she unclasped her bra, kicking it under the couch. Teasing her pink, puffy nipples, Jamie popped a nipple in this mouth; sucking and licking, taking turns on each boob, her long, grey, messy hair covering her face.

Then both women sat in front of Jamie, taking turns sucking on his cock while the other gently licked his ball sack. They were both pure-bimbo airheads pleasing Jamie's cock. He was going to explode.

He felt like he was going cum, so he popped his cock out his mom's mouth, pushed his mum's and Shannon's faces together and shot blasted his cum on both their faces. Then they started licking each other's face, tasting every last drop.

Then they started swapping his cum in their mouths, their tongues lapping each other, with Jamie's seed dripping out both their sexy mouths. Jamie took their hands, and led them to his mum's bedroom, all totally naked. Jamie thought he was lucky to have found the Bimbo dust.

To be continued.

Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers