Bimbo Dust Ch. 02

Story Info
Jamie finds bimbo dust in the bushes.
1.9k words
4.36
21.8k
46
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers

Thanks to kenjisato for proofreading.

Friday morning.

Jamie woke up. His mum and Shannon were gone.

Jamie's mum was downstairs cooking breakfast; she had not done this for years. Shannon was a grade 12 teacher at Lock Valley Secondary. As the house phone rang, his mum answered it.

"Hello, Kelly Smith speaking, how may help you," she spoke, in a husky feminine voice, as she pushed her hair into a grey, messy ponytail, to listen to the phone.

"Hi, this is Doctor Hoverman. I am going to be coming for your home visit. Could we make it this afternoon? My daughter goes to Loch Valley Secondary, and I need to pick her up; is it okay if she comes with me?" the voice on the phone said softly.

"That's fine with me, Doctor Hoverman."

"That's great news, see you at about four o'clock."

As Kelly hung up, Jamie came down to the kitchen, and grabbed his mum from behind, his hands on her shoulders. As he kissed her neck, he slipped her purple dressing gown down, until it fell into a heap on the floor; revealing her near-naked body, her large engorged milky breasts swinging perfectly in her bra; her curves went on forever.

As Jamie pushed her against the kitchen wall, her boobs pressed and separated, as he started to kiss down her back, teasing her with his cock between her peachy butt cheeks. As he teased her, he didn't want to put in her juicy moist pussy, just in case she fell pregnant--that would be a lot to explain, he thought to himself.

Pulling down his shorts, he took a small bottle of lube, and poured some on this hard shaft, his hands on her waist for balance, as he eased in his cock into her butt. Kelly could not stop moaning loudly; she knew it was wrong, but she was just a total bimbo for her son's cock. And right now, she did not care. She could feel each thrust into her butthole; he started slowly, then getting stronger with each thrust.

He nibbled on her ear, and whispered, "Do you like that, mum? Bet you wanted this for a while," as he licked her salty, pale skin.

She was speechless, she could not speak, so just nodded yes, as she felt her climax surging through her writhing body; grunting hard and pushing back on her son's hard cock. She could never refuse her big muscular son; she was his plaything, his to do whatever he wanted.

Both stopped still for a moment, as he squirted his cum into her peachy butt. Watching his anal creampie leaking from between her cheeks, he turned Kelly around, so his cock was in front of her face. She licked their juices and lube off the tip of his still-engorged shaft, she loved the tang of her sour butt mixed with her son's salty, earthy taste.

Jamie grabbed the back of her head, and forced his shaft as deep as he could, making her gag and drool as much as she could. Kelly hummed in delight on her son's cock, loving it, cleaning up every single drop.

She winked at Jamie. "Thanks for my high-protein breakfast." Jamie just giggled to himself, and thought about what he would do next.

"Doctor Hoverman from the hospital rang, and she's coming over at four for my performance review for the week, with her daughter," Kelly said, as she slipped her dressing gown back on.

"Yeah, that's fine, I am going back to bed," Jamie yawned, "see you later, mum." He kissed her on the lips, which were healing, and not so cracked; he could see she looked a lot better than she did a couple of days ago after the hospital, even the crow's feet around her eyes were fading. He did not know if it was the Bimbo dust, or just that she had been sober for the week.

Jamie grabbed some toast and headed back to bed. Kelly had felt a new energy for life surging through her. She had not even been thinking about a drink or a joint for days. Jamie was proud of his little mum. He wondered how long the Bimbo dust effects lasted, and would they remember what had happened. But, he was having fun; he still had a lot of dust in an air-tight, Ziplock bag in his bedside cabinet under lock and key.

Shannon Wynters was sitting in the school staff room on a recliner seat, having a nibble on a tea biscuit and a cup of coffee. She had the room to herself, reading a magazine. She was constantly wet, thinking about Jamie's cock; she could not think of anything else except for that, and her best friend and neighbor, Kelly.

There was a knock on the staff room door. Shannon got up to answer it, it was Head Teacher Mr. Jones. He was a small stocky man in his late fifties, with white hair, wearing a grey tweed suit and tie.

"Hi Mrs. Wynters. Could you please take the last English lesson for twelfth grade today? Mr. Bronson has not turned up."

"No problem, Mr. Jones," she replied, smiling back at him.

She grabbed her jacket from the chair, and headed to the English class at the other end of the building; her butt cheeks swayed as she walked, in her short, black ankle boots, and shiny, nylon stockings, showing off her shapely legs; her eighties-permed, long blonde hair tied back into a ponytail. She knew all the male teachers were looking at her large, engorged, milky bosoms wrapped in a tight, white shirt; under which you could see her white-lace bra jiggling, as she walked.

The students were in the classroom waiting for her. She could feel their eyes lusting for her. As she entered the classroom, she took her seat at the teacher's desk. "Right, sorry, you have me today, as Mr. Bronson has not turned up. So, do the course work you have been assigned, and please do it in complete silence, thank you."

As she brought out paperwork for marking, she felt her phone ping. Shannon got up, left the classroom, and headed to the staff washroom. It was a picture of Kelly with her son's cum all over her. She gasped, biting her top lip.

She texted back, 'Lucky bitch. Wish I was there to lick it off.'

'We got mum's check-in this afternoon with Dr. Hoverman and her daughter at four, maybe we could maybe have a bit fun' Jamie texted back.

'Yeah the daughter's in my class now. Nice looking too, should be a fun time' Shannon texted back, and slipped her phone back in her pocket on silent. And headed back to the classroom; licking her lips, before she re-entered the room, thinking about what would happen that night.

Sheila Hoverman was five-foot nothing, with long, glossy black hair, a pale complexion, with rouge lipstick; wearing a tight, black corset-dress, sheer white stockings, and thigh-high pink boots. She was a Goth girl, who loved to tease the boys.

Shannon knew she had been sleeping with most of the boys in her year. She even caught her licking a girl behind the bike sheds a few weeks ago.

Shannon had a smile on her and thought to herself, Sheila, you and your mom will soon be worshipping Jamie's cock. Soon, she was thinking of all the things he should make her do the little cock-teasing bitch ...

Dr. Nicole Hoverman pulled into the Smiths' cobbled driveway, Sheila in the passenger seat with her earbuds in, listening to some music, leering into the air--a bit of a daydreamer. Nicole switched the engine off, Sheila put the buds in her leather jacket pocket, as her mother slipped her jacket on, and they got out to ring the doorbell.

The door was opened by Kelly, her grey hair tied into a messy side bun, wearing blue-denim jeans, a figure-hugging, pink jumper, and slippers on her bare feet. "Come on in, Dr. Hoverman, and you most be her daughter," welcomed Kelly, as she invited them both in.

"Would you like a tea or coffee?" Kelly asked, in her husky voice.

"Tea, milk and sugar, please, for both of us." Sheila not saying a word, just looked around the room taking everything in, dressed in a black corset-dress under her leather jacket, similar to her mother's.

Jamie was in the kitchen with the kettle on, as he was listening to the conversation in the living room, with the kitchen door opened. He thought about how to use the dust on the mother and daughter. Then, he put a bit of Bimbo dust in the tea.

The Doctor was sitting on the couch, wearing her black tights and short skirt, showing off her curvy legs. As he entered the living room with the teas, Jamie could not take his eyes off of Sheila--he wanted her right now. Looking at long, flowing, silky black hair, and she had a nice pair of round C-cup breasts, pushed up by the leather corset.

"So, two teas and two coffees." He placed the drinks on the living room table, and took his seat on the black-leather recliner; hoping that the dust would work the same as if inhaled.

The doorbell rang again, and this time, it was Shannon Wynters. As Jamie got up and let Shannon in. "Be quiet, they're here," he told Shannon, motioning to the living room. They walked through the hallway, and when they looked in the now-quiet living room, both their jaws dropped.

The Bimbo dust had worked.

Kelly and Dr. Hoverman were making out like a couple of teenagers, snogging and groping each other with a passionate embrace. Sheila was behind Kelly, spooning her engorged, milky breasts, swinging in her JJ-cup bra under her T-shirt.

Fuck, Jamie thought, this was going be fun, as he unzipped his jeans. Shannon whipped down his pants, got on her knees, and started to kiss his cock. Making it hard in her mouth was no problem, as he was totally turned on, watching the show--his own mother, with Nicole Hoverman and her daughter, in a lesbian threesome.

Their clothes were all over the place, all over the couch. Nicole and Sheila had a breast each of his mum's, palming her puffed, pink nipples, licking and biting on her large, engorged, milky breasts swinging perfectly.

"Wow," he mumbled to himself.

He whispered into Shannon ear's Shannon's ear, "Take over for Sheila, I am going to fuck her filled with cum, and make her mother lick it all out her pussy."

Shannon did as she was told, and Sheila bent over in front of Jamie, her butt cheeks swayed, tempting him, as he pushed her head between his mother's legs, right up to her pussy folds. "Lick her dry, as I pound that pretty butt of yours." She leaned into his mum's pussy folds, sliding her pink tongue, lapping at her sweet-smelling, earthy, iron-tasting pussy.

Jamie thrust his cock right in Sheila's pussy the first time, making her scream in pleasure; he was enjoying her tight hole, making her tingle and writhe, as he slapped her bare butt. He was making her moan into his mum's pussy, constantly teasing her cilt, as Kelly flooded Sheila's mouth, with the Goth daughter licking up every last little drop, a wicked smile spreading across her face. Jamie grabbed her by the waist and exploded deep inside Sheila, overtaking all her body functions, as her climax came clenching down tightly on his cock.

He thought about what he could do next. Would the dust last forever, or would the effects wear off in time?

To be continued.

Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers