Bimbo Dust - Dirty Grandpa Ch. 01

Story Info
Ernest and the bimbo dust.
5.5k words
4.44
19.2k
24
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dogfart11
Dogfart11
187 Followers

Please read the Bimbo Dust-New Batch before reading this or something's will not make much sense. No foul language in the comments. All players are over eighteen years old, so now sit back and enjoy the next chapter in the Bimbo Dust Saga

Bimbo Dust Dirty Grandpa.

Chapter 1.

It was a Saturday morning, and Ernest was making himself a cup of tea, eating a bit of toast, while waiting for the kettle to boil. He was sixty-seven years old, and had retired from the building trade. He stood six feet tall, still had a full head of brown hair, and gleaming white teeth.

His wife Bea had died from a heart attack a few years ago. One of his daughters, Bridget 'Birdie' Williams, had moved in a few doors down, with his two teenaged granddaughters. His other daughter, Isobel, had moved to Cove Bay with his other grandkids, Ritchie and Samantha. He had not heard from them for a while.

Sitting in his grey shorts, he heard his front door being knocked on. He got up to answer it, wrapping a blue dressing gown around him, so as to not shock the neighbors; they were all pretty nosy.

When he answered the door, a young man in a blue postal uniform handed him a small package. "Could you sign here please, it is a special delivery for Mr. Williams." The postal worker handed him a pen to sign for it.

As he took it inside and placed it on his marble kitchen table, the phone rang; it was Bridget.

"Hey, Dad. I am going shopping; do you want me to pick anything up?"

He thought for a moment, then replied, "No thanks."

"No problem, Dad. See you soon."

Then he hung up. Looking at the package, it was sealed in a tissue box-sized container with a letter. He knew the handwriting. He got a small kitchen knife from the drawer full of cutlery. As he freed the note, it read:

'Dear Gramps, This is for you. I know that you thought about fucking my mom and sister. This dust, which I have nicknamed 'Bimbo Dust', with just a few grains, it changes anyone you wish into pliant, air-headed bimbos, and males, it makes them pliant, too. Just in case you get caught with your pants down. I know you and Grandma used to swing.'

It was signed, 'Richard, your loving Grandson'.

As he sat down and sipped on his tea, listening to the radio he wondered if it was some kind of a hoax. His fingers were tapping the package. He headed upstairs to wash and get dressed, and to think about what he was going to do with it.

Several minutes later, he came downstairs, all cleaned up, smelling of soap, dressed in his old, worn Levi's and a white t-shirt. Slipping on his Nike trainers, he laughed to himself in amusement, thinking about testing the dust on his next-door neighbor.

But the problem was the neighbor's husband, Godfrey. Godfrey Meadows was always complaining about everything, then leaving his wife to cook and clean, while he went to the pub with his buddies, which really annoyed Debs. He had always wanted to fuck Debs, short for Deborah Ann, in front of her whinnying, little gimp of a husband.

As he opened up the package, he found inside a sealed, transparent plastic bag. The contents looked like some sort of white powder, and with it, was a disc with 'play me' written on it. As he went into the living room and switched on the DVD player and inserted the disc. Sitting down on his couch, he hit play on the remote.

He could not believe what he was witnessing-- his own daughter having willing sex with her own children-- incest-- as he watched, his eyes glued to the screen. A few minutes later, As he gagged on a cheese roll he made for his lunch, Ritchie spoke on screen.

"So, this is proof that the bimbo dust works, Gramps. Any time you want to visit us, feel free. We live at the Elwes Mansion estate. Anytime, Grandpa Ernie," his grandson voiced, as his daughter and granddaughter were making out naked together in the background.

It should not have been happening, but he felt himself get hard. Fumbling with his Harley Davidson belt buckle, letting his Levi's fall to the ground, he started to masturbate to what was playing on the DVD player. He could not believe that his own daughter and grandkids were fucking like rabbits.

Then, he could hear the next door arguing about the cleaning up of the house. He thought, 'Enough of this shit,' as he switched off the television set, And and pulled up his pants. 'That arse next door again,' he thought to himself.

He grabbed his grey hoodie and pulled it over his head. And headed outside and went to rap on their door. Ernest was still pretty fit and very powerful. Godfrey answered the door. He was a clean-shaven, shaved-headed young man in his mid forties.

"What do you want, Gramps? The same as she's getting? A smack, old man?" Godfrey said, as he clenched his hand into a fist. But before he could throw a punch, Ernest blew a bit of bimbo dust into his face, and he inhaled it.

His body posture changed. He slumped in a trance-like state, his mouth gaped open.

Then, Ernest spoke, "Hello Godfrey. You will never hit your wife again, do you understand me?"

He nodded without any emotion in his face.

"Now, go clean your house, yourself. And then you can clean mine. Go on then, gimp."

He just nodded.

"Before you go; from now on, you will stay in my shed, as I take your wife and fuck her young brains out. As you will never touch her or any woman. Do I make myself understood?" Ernest said, scowling at Godfrey standing there, not saying a word.

Godfrey went back into his house like a little mouse, leaving the front door open. Ernest followed him in, as he spied Debs bent over scrubbing the floors; her small, frail frame, and long, straggly, permed blonde hair covering her freckled face.

He could not believe what he was about to do, his heart was beating like a train. He sprinkled a few grains of the bimbo dust upon her, as she stood up in horror, seeing this old man looming over her. Then, her face changed from being horrified to smiling.

Her four-foot-nine-inch body changed-- her facial expression changed, her lips got thicker, her greyish eyes widened, her hair became untangled and was braided neatly. Her A-cup breasts expanded to become double-G cups. As they expanded, they burst through her little, pink t-shirt.

Looking up at Ernest, with her take-me-to-bed eyes glinting at him, giggling like a naughty school girl getting into mischief, she wrapped her arms around his head, pulling him down for a kiss. As their lips locked, she pushed her long tongue down his throat for a nice, long snogging session.

With one of her hands inside his Levi's, she yanked the belt off with the other, as she slowly began wanking his shaft, with her small fingers tugging. She whispered in his ear, her breath teasing him, making him hornier than ever. His thumb and fingers were playing and pulling on her stiff, thick, pink nipples, making her moan loudly and writhe with each touch of her new, sensitive breasts-- she just loved them. With him kneading and cupping each of them in turn, she was licking her pouting pink lips, like the cat who got the cream.

"I want to suck and fuck your lovely shaft, Ernie." She dropped to her knees with a thump, her large, engorged, double-G-cup breasts jiggling with her every movement. She engulfed his shaft with her mouth, past her pouting lips, ready to be a total-air-headed bimbo.

This would be the first of many.

Her head began bobbing up and down, her hands clasping his tight balls sacks, lightly squeezing them. Her tongue swirled around his crown, tasting all his pre-cum, which made her even hornier. She had forgotten all about her husband, Godfrey, as she was drooling excessively on his shaft, pushing it deeper, trying to deepthroat Ernest. She even liked the earthy, sweet odor coming from it, as she inhaled the scent.

Ernest pulled out of her mouth and then shouted, "Oi Godfrey the gimp! Get in here! I'm going to show you how to deal with your woman." Then he laughed. "Okay, she's my woman now. Gimp, sit on the chair. No, actually just sit there."

As he pushed her on all fours on the thick, red carpet, grabbing her by her hips, she asked, "Oooh, what are you going to do with me, Big Daddy?"

Ernest lifted her buttocks, and they wobbled, tormenting his cock. She was licking her lips with excitement, and her greyish eyes widened, as she felt his first thrust into her from behind.

"Now tell me, do you like my hard cock inside your tight little pussy?"

She clenched down hard, as he bottomed out inside her. He grabbed her long hair to go deeper into her sweet-smelling pussy, constantly clenching down on his shaft, pushing back against him to force him in deeper.

"Yessss, harder, Ernie; use me, fuck me, I am all yours!" she screamed out, looking at her husband sitting there, just watching his wife being fucked, begging an old guy to fuck her. He could do nothing but watch.

"Aaaah, mmmph, baby, that's a better cock than my husband's!" as her body writhed, with sweat dripping down her body. She was Ernest's bimbo, and she would do anything for him. And her husband, Godfrey; he was his gimp slave.

Ernest felt his ball sacks tingle and contract, unleashing jets of gooey, salty cum deep inside her willing womb. She felt the explosion inside her, taking over-- every fiber of her body writhed and contorted in pure pleasure-- surging through her hourglass frame.

"Now, gimp, fuck off. My girl is going to finish me off, so you go clean up and go to my shed for the night."

Godfrey just nodded and disappeared to clean up. A few minutes later, he heard him leave, shutting the door.

Debs was between his thighs licking her own juices from his cock, tasting herself was such an intense turn-on. Her head slowly teased his crown, milking his shaft, making sure that she did not miss a drop.

Ernest pulled out his phone and opened the bell app, which showed Godfrey sleeping in the shed at the bottom of his garden. He enjoyed Debs' lips wrapped around his shaft. making it nice and clean. As she stopped and looked up at his handsome face, he could not believe the power that the bimbo dust had given him. 'Thanks, Ritchie,' he thought to himself.

As he led her upstairs to the bedroom, her now-megalithic, bell-shaped, naked breasts jiggled going up the stairs. Ernest was groping her from behind, teasing her bumpy, dark-brown areolas with his thick, manly hands, making her moan when her naked, voluptuous body writhed with every touch of Ernie's hands. She could not refuse him his lover; not giving a second thought about her cuckold husband, Godfrey-- she was completely under the influence of the bimbo dust.

He pushed her down, so she was lying on the stairs, as he ripped the rest of her clothes off, and unbuckled his Levi's. He spread her shiny, slender legs, teasing her inner thighs, licking up to her sweet-smelling pussy, as he inhaled her sweet, earthy odor which overtook his senses. As he kissed up her slender inner thighs, giving her goosebumps, her vulva kept leaking her juices. Ernie's mouth kissed and teased her, his mouth getting closer to her neat, little camel toe, then his tongue just teasing the slit.

Her hands grabbed his head, trying to push herself further into his mouth. She exploded, releasing her built-up orgasm upon his face, as he licked, his tongue swirling around deep inside her, she was gushing on his face and he swallowed her juices, not missing a single drop.

"That's it, lover. Make me yours, babe," she moaned in pure bliss.

She turned, making her new sensitive megalithic breasts jiggle, popping his hard shaft between her full, pink lips, licking his crown, swirling her small, pink tongue to tease his shaft, with one hand cupping his balls sacks.

Drooling excessively, licking up and down, she got into a rhythm like a giddy schoolgirl sucking on a lollipop. She loved the strong, salty semen taste and smell, which made her even hornier for her new lover; even master, being his new pet.

She felt his balls sacks tingle and contract, unleashing jets of his gooey, stringy, man-muck deep inside her mouth, each blast as hitting the back of her throat. She purred like the cat who got the cream, as she placed a kiss upon his ball sacks.

"Thanks for feeding kitty." She smirked and winked her grey eyes at Ernie, as she opened her mouth and showed Ernie that she had swallowed the lot, not leaving a trace. Then, they headed to shower together to clean themselves up.

.............

Lesley was Ernest's granddaughter. She was always wearing dark clothes against pale-skin complexion, wearing black eyeliner in cat-eyes style, harnessing her ocean-blue eyes and black-and-red-two-tone, silky hair. She was only five feet tall and had a slender figure. A silver ring pierced her black-lipsticked lower lip and several studs could be seen going through both ears.

"Hey mum, did you get my sodas from Walmart?" she asked, as she took her ear buds out. She was listening to Florence and the Machine, which was one of her favorite groups.

"Yes, in the fridge. Have you cleaned up your room yet? Remember, you start college with your sister in the morning."

She did not answer her mum, but just put her ear buds back in and lay down on her single bed, watching YouTube videos.

Lacey was the younger sister; sitting in the living room, the television off, reading a book about ancient history, while eating some freshly made popcorn, which she had made. She was wearing a pleated skirt and a baggy purple jumper; her long, permed platinum-blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. Her stern-looking eyes were staring at the pages, over her steel-rimmed glasses, that hung on her button nose.

As she popped another kernel of popcorn into her full, pink-lipped mouth, she softly asked, "Mum, is tea ready yet?" briefly looking up from her book.

"Yes, be about half hour, then Grandpa is coming over," the two daughters' mother answered, as started setting the kitchen table for dinner. Her long, black hair, with a white whiff in her fringe, came down and slightly covered her small, smiling, oval face with the slightly larger nose and her cupid-pink lips.

After she put the large, meat-fest pizza in the oven for half an hour, she pulled up a chair, put her feet up, and continued to read her Amazon Kindle. As she settled down, she lifted her glass of vodka and coke to drink, sucking it through a coloured plastic straw.

Sitting in her leather trousers and tight, purple t-shirt, which showed off her voluptuous curves, she was humming to herself, waiting on the pizza to cook. Flipping through the pages of her kindle, she nibbled on some nuts, and then got up.

Bent over to check on the oven, the mother was unknowingly showing off her voluptuous buttocks wobbling in her tight, black-leather trousers, to her youngest daughter, who gave a quick glance, trying to do so, without being caught in the act. Lacey quickly put her head back in her book. She had a crush on her own mother, and had often fantasied about having sex with her, but that would never happen would it?

The phone rang in the hallway. From the kitchen, Bridget got up to answer the phone. "Hi Dad. What? You want us to come over to yours tonight? All of us. You have something to show us. Okay. About eight then. Love you. See you soon."

Bridget hung up and went back to the kitchen. "Change of plans, girls. Grandpa said he wants to see us at his place tonight; he has something to show us all." She went to the oven to get the pizza, and it dished it up on china plates. "So eat up, then clean yourselves up, then we will head over there."

They started to eat, and then when finished, washed up their plates and each of them headed upstairs to take a quick shower and to change, before going over to see what Grandpa Ernie wanted.

..............

Ernest was back in his house getting things ready for his daughter Bridget, and his two granddaughters, Lacey and Lesley. Things were in place, having had the gimp Godfrey clean everything, even the toilet, which he made him do with his tongue.

"Now, gimp, make my dinner. Then, give me your bank account details, I'm going to get my new bimbo a few new outfits, which you will never see," he said, laughing, as he had his head between Deb's megalithic breasts, licking them all over. He was cupping each one, licking her bumpy, brown areolas, teasing them between his teeth.

She was writhing and squirming in pure bliss, squashing his face deeper into her cleavage, making her moan and giggle at the same time. "Oooh, Ernie, your mouth feels so nice on my big old boobies. That's it, bite on my damn big nipples, baby," she cooed, as she smothered his face her megalithic breasts.

"Right, gimp. Get back to my shed, I have guests coming. And your wife will be the dessert, if you know what I mean."

Godfrey left and headed back to the shed, leaving his bank account details and cards on the kitchen table. Ernest popped the details into his laptop for later. He thought that next, it would be something fun, that maybe his other neighbors, the bank accountant and his wife, the head teacher of his granddaughters' school. That would be really useful.

As he got himself ready, Deb pulled one of Ernie's old jumpers on and headed back next door, 'til her lover Ernest called for her for more sexual adventures. It would not be long, as she kissed him the lips for a quick snogging session; their tongues intermingled, making them horny like two teenagers, she spooning her breasts before she left through the back door and over the fence. Godfrey looked on from the shed at the end of the garden; she did not even look at him; she only had thoughts for Ernie, as she was his.

A couple of minutes later, his front doorbell sounded, and he got up off the sofa to answer. It was his daughter Bridget, 'Birdie' for short. She was dressed in her skin-tight, black-leather trousers and large pink hoodie which hid her voluptuous figure. Her black hair was tied back, highlighting her round full face, and the white strip on her fringe.

Then Lacey, with her frizzy platinum-blonde hair highlighting her small, oval face, and her deep-ocean-blue eyes peeking over her steel-rimmed glasses. She was dressed in a black dress with grey nylon stockings and small black shoes.

And then there was Lesley, with her two-toned black hair flowing down, highlighting her pale-white, oval face, and her eyeliner showing off her large doll-like, ocean-blue eyes. Her pierced, black-lipsticked bottom lip complemented the eyeliner. She wore a black and red corset dress, with grey nylon stockings, showing off her shapely figure, hugging all of the right places.

"Hi Dad, what's wrong? Is everything okay?" Birdie asked her father.

"Not at all, my dear, you all look so lovely. Come on through, I have some news I need to share." He invited them through, and they took their seats on the sofa in the living room. As they all wondered what was going on, Ernie had a smirk across his face-- three of them sitting on the sofa like sardines.

He went into the kitchen and brought back some tea and a few biscuits on a silver tray. "I received a letter from Richard, your nephew, my grandson, saying that they have changed address and that we should go visit them at some point."

As he placed the tray on the table, they each grabbed a biscuit and started to eat.

Then it happened.

Ernest could hardly believe his own crow's-feet, old eyes.

Their bodies started to morph.

Birdie's and the girls' skin seemed to glow, their eyes went blank. Their mouths gaped open, as if they were in some kind of trance. Their breasts expanded several cup sizes, busting through their tops; their hips widened, their lips became fuller.

They all just blinked. As they looked at each other and giggled like silly, little schoolgirls, Birdie grabbed her own daughter, Lesley the goth, and pushed open her mouth, forcing her tongue into her daughter's willing mouth, both women's hands groping on each other's large racks.

Dogfart11
Dogfart11
187 Followers
12