Bimbo Dust - Dirty Grandpa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for the bookworm, Lacy, she kneeled in front of her Grandpa Ernie, groping his shaft over his Levi's, as she fumbled to take it out. She spat on her hand as she started jerking him off, as he watched his daughter and other granddaughter masturbating each other.

Ernest had a wide smile on his face. He had sprinkled a few grains of dust on the biscuits before he had brought them through to them-- what a Dirty Grandpa. He felt Lacey's mouth upon his shaft, sucking his salty cock hard.

"Does that feel good, Grandpa, am I a good granddaughter?" Lacey engulfed his member, drooling and licking his bumpy crown, with her little, pink tongue swirling around, tasting his strong flavour of pre-cum, which made her wet. She looked up at her Grandpa enjoying the power of his shaft in her tiny mouth.

Watching his own daughter fingerfucking his other granddaughter, her own daughter, he could not believe the power the bimbo dust had. He had wondered the dust had come from, but right now, he was enjoying the moment-- he had dreamed about something like this for a long time.

And his other granddaughter, little Lacey sucking and bobbing on his shaft, her petite hands cupping his scrotum, placing little kisses upon it now and again. He pulled her up by her now-messy platinum-blonde hair and dragged her over to join her mother and sister.

"Now, your mother and sister get to taste my salty seed." He pushed the three of their heads together, and let stream after stream of gooey, white cum spatter all over their hair and faces. It dripped down their chins, down to their sweaty, engorged breasts, which had expanded several cup sizes, as they all licked each other clean. Picking up his daughter Birdie, he pushed her onto all fours, with her breasts swinging freely under her. Lesley was licking and sucking on her right breast, and Lacey on the left.

"Mmm, mum, Grandpa's spunk tastes delicious from your lovely boobies," Lacey said, as she slurped on her own mother's breast.

"Yeah, mum, it does. I want to taste Grandpa's spunk, too," Lesley kneaded her mum's breast with her mouth.

Ernest stepped behind his daughter Birdie, spreading her legs apart, and entered her one almighty thrust, making Birdie moan.

"Make me cum. I want to feel your cum spatter deep inside. Make me cum, Daddy."

As Ernie grunted, the sweat dripped from his brow. "That's it, baby girl, nice and steady for Daddy." He felt his scrotum tingle, then his mind filled with all different colors, as he exploded deep inside his own daughter's willing womb.

With her orgasm overtaking all of her senses, her body wobbled, she was sweating, she was writhing, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. "Yes, Daddy. That's it, I am your bimbo daughter," Bridget said, before she collapsed in a heap on the living room carpet.

His two granddaughters were still sucking on their mother's large nipples and kneading her megalithic breasts, cupping them, even as she lay on the floor, collapsed. Then Lacey dropped between her mother's inner thighs and started to lick her Grandpa's salty cum from her mother's swollen pussy.

This made Ernie hard again, and he grabbed Lesley by her now-messy hair, her eyeliner running down her face. "You remind of your Grandma Bea," he told her, as he pushed her face on his shaft. She started to suck him hard again. He had great stamina for a man in his mid-sixties.

Soon, she tasted her own mother's juices off his shaft, inhaling the musky, salty scent of their mixed juices, her mouth bobbing up and down with an animalistic passion. She felt the build up of semen in this scrotum, and then the surge up his shaft, as he unloaded his gooey man-muck into her mouth. She could feel every drop hit the back of her mouth, and she did not miss swallowing a single one.

Just then, Ernest heard two sets of foot falls heading towards his front door. He quickly rushed his naked daughter and granddaughters upstairs to clean up. He quickly put on a pair of shorts, so he could answer the door.

...........

He opened the door to a middle-aged couple, maybe a few years younger than him.

"Oh, hi there, I'm Betty Defoe and this is my husband, frank. Frank," she said very softy. "Our daughter is Deborah Ann, who is married to that piece of dirt, Godfrey. She hasn't been seen for a few days now, and Godfrey has disappeared into thin air."

Betty was wearing a head scarf covering her hair, framing her large brown eyes under steel-rimmed glasses and rounded face. A blue rain jacket ran down to her thighs, and she had a pair of purple Wellington boots on. Frank was a smaller, grey-haired, and sturdy-looking fellow; perhaps, a foot shorter than Ernest.

Ernest invited them in out of the coldness of the night. "Please come in, do you want a coffee or a tea?" he asked, as he ushered them into the kitchen. "Oh, sorry, let me introduce myself, I am Ernest Williams. I have spoken with them, a few times in the past. And he does seem like a horrible person, sorry to say it." He switched on the kettle.

Betty took off her jacket, and placed her glasses on the table. She looked like she could be Deb's sister, not her mother. "No, don't be. We do not like him. We think he has been hitting her," she said, as took her head scarf off, revealing her long, reddish locks, pulled into a tidy bun at the back of her head, away from her lovely, dimpled MILFy face.

His eyes could not stop leering at her beautiful features. She looked like a 1950s pin-up girl, wearing a pleated skirt and sheer nylons, showing off her shapely legs as she sat down and crossed them, placing her hands on her thighs. Ernest stared at her little hourglass frame, not looking at her face, but her stocking-clad legs.

It had not gone unnoticed by her husband Frank. "So, we thought you might know where she was?" Frank asked, in a harsh manner.

"I saw her earlier, going out somewhere, I think, when my daughter and granddaughters came over. Have you tried ringing her?" Ernest replied, leering at Betty, clicking his tongue.

"Yes, but the line as been switched off," Frank said, drawing daggers at Ernest. Then he continued, "We came because we thought she might be in trouble."

"Do you want me to come over with you. To make sure everything is all right, just in case?" Ernest asked, as he was quickly thinking of a plan.

"Could you? See, Frank does not keep that well; heart problems, the doctors say," added Betty, as she finished her cup of tea.

Watching her boobs through a flimsy white blouse, hoisted in a white, old-fashioned bullet bra, Ernest offered, "Yeah, sure, do you want to stay here with Frank, and I will get changed and we'll head over," in a mellow voice. He could not let this opportunity pass. He headed up the stairs, and as he entered the bedroom, he saw his sleeping, naked daughter embracing both of her daughters, who were also fast asleep, and also totally naked.

He quietly crept in, and got a few grains of the bimbo dust, and headed back down the stairs to the kitchen. As he approached the kitchen, he overheard Betty and Frank arguing about something, but it was muffled. Then, as he passed Frank, he blew the dust into his face; he inhaled it, but then sneezed. His face went blank, and his mouth gaped open. Then, less than a second later, he blew the rest into Betty's face, where she inhaled it.

As the transformation happened, he whispered into Frank's ear, "Go home. Your wife and daughter are now mine. Leave. You will sell your house and move into the cheapest place you can find."

He just nodded.

Betty looked about twenty years younger. Her breasts expanded slightly, not huge, maybe like a couple of heavy melons. They busted through the flimsy white blouse, exposing her small sensitive nipples and bumpy areolas. Her mind fogged over, as she was under the influence of the bimbo dust.

Still wearing her sheer grey nylons and suspender belt, her pussy was clean shaven and had a perfect camel toe. "I want you to fuck me like the bitch I am." She bent over, slapping her own peachy buttocks. "I have missed a nice, big cock filling me up with yummy spunk," she moaned, spooning herself in front of him.

He just smiled.

On all fours, she crawled towards him, purring like a playful kitten. She unbuckled his Levi's and pulled his boxers off; she was shocked by the size of his manhood. She spat on it, as she licked his crown, drooling excessively, saliva running down her chin. She was like a possessed maniacal woman. She was under the total influence of the bimbo dust.

He had mother and daughter under total control. He grabbed the bun at the back of her head as he began to fuck her face. Her eyes locked on Ernest's face, as he fucked her sweet mouth. She gagged for more, slurping on him like her life depended on it. He just smiled and thought to himself that life was great.

He lifted her to her feet, facing the kitchen wall, and pushed her against the it. With one hand, he grabbed hers, and raised them above her head, as he squeezed her rounded buttocks. Kissing her neck and nibbling on her ears, he gave her goosebumps all over her breasts, which were pressed against the wall.

She leaned back and whispered in Ernest's ear, "Take me. l want you fuck me. I need to feel your spunk in me. Please, baby," She moaned with every touch.

He lifted her softly, spreading her slender, nylon-clad thighs apart, and he pushed his shaft deeply into her from behind. He was kissing her back, as his hands were cupping and squeezing on her ample breasts, teasing them between his manly fingers. He inhaled her scent which drove him to thrust harder than he had ever done before. He dropped his hands and held her petite little ones which he dwarfed, as he felt himself explode deep inside her willing, warm womb.

Betty was writhing and squirming in total orgasm, the best she had ever had. So far, she thought, but was sure it would not be the last.

As they left the kitchen and went through to living room, Ernest thought that all of his bimbos would need new outfits, as they had outgrown there old threads. He popped Godfrey's card's details into his laptop and browsed kink.com, as Betty got on her knees, nursing his shaft back to life. He clicked on several outfits, including nylon-stocking suits and leather-and-lace corsets. And a few sex toys, including-- vibrating eggs, anal beads, lubricants and an assortment of vibrators with remote controls. As he searched the website, Betty continued bobbing up and down on his shaft.

"Mmm. Betty, that's it, I like that. Suck on my balls, baby."

She stuck out her pink tongue, circling it around his scrotum and sucking on his balls now and again. Feeling them contracting, she spat on his crown with tiny licks. He exploded his manly seed all over her hair and face.

"Mmm, it has been a long time since I had a good facial, baby," as she licked her fingers that cleaned her cum-covered face.

"Right, let's go upstairs. I have a surprise for you in morning, Betty." He switched off the lights and headed up the stairs to clean up, and let Betty meet the rest of his bimbofied family members.

To be continued.

______________

12