Bimbo Dust - Dirty Grandpa Ch. 02

Story Info
Ernest and the bimbo dust
5.5k words
4.48
8.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dogfart11
Dogfart11
187 Followers

Please read the first chapter, Bimbo Dust-Dirty Grandpa 01 before reading this, or some things will not make much sense. Please, no foul language in the comments. All players are over eighteen years old. So now, sit back and enjoy the next chapter in the Bimbo Dust saga.

Bimbo Dust - Dirty Grandpa

Chapter 2.

Debs jumped over her back fence, as she received a call from her new lover, Ernest. Her enhanced breasts jiggled naked under an orange polo neck hoodie, which showed off her stiffened-hard, bullet nipples through the flimsy material. She wore a small, black-and-white G-string and sheer nylon stockings, tripping over her red high heels, as she entered through the back door.

As her husband, Godfrey, looked on from the shed at the end of the garden; hopeless to do anything, but watch his wife through the window; a total cuckold under the power of the bimbo dust. As it was, he would have to do anything Ernest asked him to do, no matter what it was. He could not even get a hard-on anymore.

Debs almost fell through the doorway, as her breasts bounced up and down with every movement. She heard slurping sounds coming from the living room, so she went to investigate-- her eyes widened.

Ernest was in the living room, seated on the sofa. His daughter Bridget 'Birdie' was kneeling beside someone, who looked really familiar to her, in front of him. Both women were taking turns sucking on his long shaft. Ernest looked up. "Mmm, thanks for coming over Debs. We had a visitor last night."

The other figure looked up at her. Debs was quite surprised to see who it was.

"Ooh, hello dear. Just helping Ernie out; been a long time since I have tasted a nice big cock like his. You really need to taste it, so wholesome and yummy," as Debs' mother Betty popped her mouth back onto Ernest's cock, bobbing up and down, humming to herself.

Birdie stood up and grabbed Debs' hand, as she guided her to kneel down beside her mother. Debs could not say no, as they were under the influence of the bimbo dust now and forever.

Debs pulled off her hoodie, exposing her new, large, sensitive breasts. Lightly, Ernest pushed her mother's face against them.

"You need to taste them, mummy. They are so big now, same as yours, I see."

They both giggled like silly schoolgirls, as Betty was encouraged to taste her own daughter's breasts, and like a good pliant bimbo, she did. Her small tongue licked her daughter's large, dark-chocolate nipples, cupping and kneading them.

Birdie carried on sucking on her father's shaft, as she gazed at the mother-daughter incest which made her wet and really horny, like it was normal. He pulled out her mouth, as he felt himself cumming; he could hold back any longer, and he spattered his spunk onto Deb's breasts. Her mother, Betty, started to lick the streaks of Ernest's pure-white spunk from her own daughter's heaving breasts,

Betty traced up to her daughter Debs' mouth, to let her taste the spunk she had in hers. Betty gurgled it like mouthwash, before she spat the old neighbor's cum in her daughter's mouth. Her tongue probed her offspring's mouth, as they swapped spunk between their mouths, enjoying the taste between them.

Ernie grabbed his daughter Birdie, pushing her up against the wall. His hands cupped her now-large breasts, squeezing and kneading them with passion; his thick, manly hands palming her huge, dark areolas.

"Yes, Daddy, make your daughter a wanton bimbo-- use all my orifices. Do what you want to me!" screamed. She was glistening with sweat, as he held her wide hips, her waving, black hair with white streaks in her fringe, covering her face. She felt her father push his hard shaft between her heart-shaped butt cheeks, as her engorged breasts swung with each thrust, and she let out a small whimper each time.

Her head snapped back, her eyes rolled back, and she tried to hold back the lust which was building up deep inside of her-- she wanted her dad to cum deep inside her willing womb. She would do anything for Ernest, her father. "That's it, Daddy, make me your whore. Cum inside me, use this cunt!"

Ernest felt his scrotum tingle, with the release of jets of his dirty-old-man cum deep inside his daughter's cunt. He groaned and grunted as the last few drops made their way deep inside Birdie. She was panting for more, and she felt his cum drip down her legs, making a pool of mixed juices on the wooden floor.

Debs and her mother scrambled to the floor beneath Birdie, where they both started licking the juices off the hardwood slats. As Debs' fingers spread Birdie's butthole, as her long tongue probed it. Her mother, Betty, lay between Birdie's wide thighs, kissing and teasing, her tongue probing her vulva, nipping on her lips, teasing her clit, Birdie was being taken from the front and being rimmed from behind.

She was panting, digging her fingers through Betty's hair forcing her pussy deep into her willing mouth as she popped her daddy's shaft back between her full lips bobbing up and down on it, tasting her own juices on it.

Swirling her little pink tongue, probing his crown, spitting on it with a sloppy mouth, she was so turned on that a mother and daughter were eating her out and rimming her at the same time. And the taste of her Daddy's strong semen overtook her own senses.

She let out a loud grunt as she squirted her juices deep down Betty's mouth; she felt her Daddy Ernest balls contract, as he flooded her mouth at the same time. She swallowed the lot, then her body shuddered in pure bliss, as a roaring orgasm ripped through her entire body.

They were under the influence of the bimbo dust. But where had it come from in the first place?

Debs and her mother Betty crawled to either side of Birdie, and they tasted Ernest's spunk from her willing mouth. They spat it back and forth to each other's willing mouth, enjoying the salty, earthy taste with a hint of honey from Birdie's juice. It was such a wonderful sight.

All of a sudden, they heard something like a child's giggle coming from the corner of the room, but there was nothing there; making them all stop in their tracks.

"Oh, so much sexy fun. Enjoy yourself with my moonshine dust."

It was not a child's voice. He had a strong Irish accent, but there was no one there. Just the voice.

"My name is Seamus Victor Mackie. l am what you humans call a leprechaun; I made the magical dust your grandson Richard nicknamed 'bimbo dust' but it was made in light of the blue moon, with pixies and mythological angels for fun in your world."

A shocking-pink, porkpie hat appeared floating in mid-air. And a pair of small, yellow, cat-like eyes appeared, as a mist formed in the room.

A figure appeared under the pink porkpie hat. He was short, with a large pot belly, crimped ginger locks poked from underneath the hat, His large, bulbous nose and oversized eyebrows, somewhat framed those yellow cat-like eyes. He was wearing a multi-colored jacket, with wide jeans, and blue slip-on shoes.

"So Seamus be me name and fun is the game. You are the third one to be enjoying the dust then, my friend." He scuttled over and sat on the table with his legs crossed.

Ernest was totally shocked. He never believed in the supernatural, but there was a live leprechaun, right there in his living room.

Shaking his head in disbelief, Ernest asked the little leprechaun, "Yes, so what do you want?" He was visibly shaken, as he pulled up his jeans.

But the strange thing was... no one else saw it. They all thought that Ernest was talking and mumbling to himself.

"My life is fading fast now, and the dust is nearly gone. I am only showing you my true form; no one else can see me. This purse of purple is magical; keep the dust in this, and it will double every night. Then if you run out of dust for good, then those under the influence will get their memories back, and you will be found out."

Seamus handed him the purple purse.

Ernest took the purse from his veiny hands, clasping it tightly.

"So enjoy yourself. Remember-- fun, fun, fun; my time is done. You are the owner of the purple purse of bimbo dust."

The leprechaun figure disappeared as quickly as it had appeared, leaving a strong smell wafting in the air, which only Ernest could smell.

............

Ernest opened the packet of dust, careful not to spill any, as he emptied it into the purple purse, which seemed to light up and hum, like someone was chanting inside the purse.

He put it in his bedside cabinet, and locked it with a key which he hung around his neck on a gold chain.

Just then, his front doorbell rang. He got up and headed downstairs to open the door. It was a delivery from kink.com.

"Could you please sign here; there are several parcels for you, Mr. Williams."

"Thanks." He took a pen from the phone table, which sat in the hallway opposite the stairs. He stacked the parcels in the hallway for later.

He went into the kitchen, put the kettle on for a cup of tea, thinking that this night may have been just a dream about the leprechaun Seamus. Then he decided to check on the purple purse in his bedside cabinet, just in case he did, in fact, dream the whole leprechaun thing; he headed upstairs to his bedroom.

Godfrey was cleaning the toilet, and cleaning up the mess Ernest made with Debs, Godfrey's wife, and Betty, Godfrey's mother-in-law, last night.

"Right, gimp. Have you transferred all your money to my account? So I can spend it on your wife."

Godfrey looked up, did not say a word, but just nodded.

"Good. You can go disappear now; go live somewhere else, maybe another country. Goodbye, gimp. We will not miss you." Ernest laughed loudly in his face.

Then he checked his bank account. Betty's husband, Frank, had transferred all of his money and sold the house, too. So Ernest had a bit of free money; what would he do with it? Maybe take over the strip club over on the other side of town; he could use Betty and Debs, they would make him a lot of money, being that they were totally under the influence of the bimbo dust.

He opened the drawer of his bedside cabinet. The purple purse was overfilled, as he emptied half into a see-through plastic bag and put it in his shorts pocket. And locked the drawer back up.

He picked up the phone to ring his daughter and his two granddaughters over, he had a present for all of them, even Debs and Betty, which he could not wait to see them wear. His mind wandered back to the swinging days with his wife, Beatrice 'Bea'.

"Hi honey, could you and the girls come around straight away? I have a few things for you guys. Come around as soon as you get the message."

He put the phone down, and headed to bed to sleep for a few hours to recharge. He dreamed lustful dreams about the bimbo dust.

.............

Ernest was woken up by the sound of knocking on his front door. He pulled on his boxers; then his blue denims, quickly zipping them up; pulling his black t-shirt over his head, which detailed his muscular body; then brushing his brown fringe from his eyes, while yawning and stretching.

He looked down from his bedroom window to see his daughter Bridget 'Birdie' and his two granddaughters, as he headed down to open the door. They were all wearing animal fur coats, and as they entered, he could see they were wearing black garters holding up their sheer black nylons.

Each blew him a kiss as they passed Ernest, before kissing him open mouthed; their eyes lustfully looking at his bulge, licking their full lips.

He smacked their peachy buttocks as they passed. "Go right through, I will be through presently." He followed them through to his living room, which had a few cardboard boxes piled on the floor, sitting them on the red leather couch.

"Sit down, you three; these are for you. These are for your new outfits, which you will wear when you are here; each box is labeled with each of your names. Once you have on your outfit, you will be mine and will stay here as my pets. Do you want that?"

"Yes, Grandpa; we love you so much. Our sexy Grandpa." Lacy and Lesley nodded, and each took the box with her name on it, and headed upstairs to change; holding hands and kissing each over fully on lips on the way up.

Then their mother, Birdie, took her box and headed upstairs to join her daughters.

Lacy was sitting on the edge of a single bed, opening her box, which had a rose sitting on the top, the same as Lesley, who was sitting just behind her. And Birdie was standing in front of a Victorian wardrobe which could be used to store their new outfits.

Lesley opened her box to reveal black-silk nylons with black garter belt, black-lace, open-crotch G-string panties, and a small pink vibrating butt-plug. Along with a red-and-purple, leather-and-lace underwire-bra corset. And a small leather whip.

She stripped out of her clothes, revealing her heavy, double G-cup breasts jiggling, as she bent down to pull on her tights, which molded to her her wide thighs, enhancing them. After, she slipped on her lace open-crotch panties, her mother laced up her corset; her hands cupping her daughter's naked breasts.

Lesley let out a little whimper of passion, as her mother kissed her daughter's neck. "You look so beautiful, Lesley. Ernest will love playing with your sexy body," the mother whispered into her daughter's ear, which had three stud earrings in it, to complement her bottom lip that had a stud in it, too; her black eyeliner enhancing her doll-like ocean-blue eyes.

Lacy opened hers, finding a two-piece latex bikini; a pink choker and leash; a pink vibrator butt-plug; with contact lenses, so she did not need her glasses, covering her dimpled face and her crimped, platinum-blonde hair. The bikini hugged her bimbofied body in just the right places, as she twirled around to show her mother and sister.

Bridget was dressed in a black-leather bikini, with a golden chain chocker around her elegant neck, highlighting her rounded face. Her black hair had few more white stripes through it, and was tied into a braided ponytail, running down to her heart-shaped buttocks, like a whip.

They were ready for the rest of their lives as Ernest's playthings, under his total control, with the influence of the bimbo dust. As long as he owned the purple purse and dust, they would be kept this way... indefinitely.

They headed downstairs to the family room in their new outfits. They did not care that they were related, as incestuous lust surged through all their bodies; they would do anything for Ernie, without questions.

He had another surprise for the three of them, downstairs. There, he had Debs and Betty doing lesbian acts in the corner, fingerfucking each other, naked, on a red leather couch, kissing each other with open mouths.

"Ah, very nice. I always wanted to see you like this. Don't worry about the two on the couch, they are just my whores now. But, you three, are my family pets. Your outfits look good. I think I made the right decision."

He stood behind Lesley, feeling her sheer nylon stockings, lightly stroking the garter belt. Then he traced a finger over her open-crotch G-string, then stuck a finger in her wet, willing pussy. He pulled it out, and Lacy over.

"Suck your sister's juices off my finger."

She stuck her long, pink tongue out, swirling her tongue around his middle finger, licking her sister's cum off her grandpa's salty skin.

"Good girl. Get down on your knees, and take my shaft in your sweet mouth." He pushed Lacy down by her shoulders, making her kneel in front of him.

She was still a virgin, and had only just turned eighteen. She started wanking off her grandpa, then she stuck her tongue out to taste his strong, salty semen, using the back of her long, pink tongue probing his crown.

The odor overtook her senses.

As her petite hands cupped and massaged his balls, she swirled her little pink tongue probing his crown; wanking him into her mouth with her free hand. Licking from his balls to the top of Ernest's veiny crown, she was drooling excessively; saliva running down her hollowed cheeks.

Ernest grabbed Lacy's platinum-blonde hair, holding her head. He grunted and moaned, trying to push his whole shaft in her mouth.

Lacy, drooling excessively, was licking and sucking, saliva running down her chin; she was overwhelmed with animalistic passion for his shaft.

"That's the way, Lacy. Take it like my baby bimbo, it's better than reading Harry Potter. It is going to explode."

The dirty talk made her horny, and wet between her thighs; she wanted to taste his spunk deep inside her. Her mouth wanted to taste her Grandpa Ernie's salty cum, and she started to kiss it, softly licking his crown. She felt his balls contracting, then the spatter of cum hitting the back of her throat. It was overflowing.

Her mother and sister came over and sat either side of her, licking her clean with the back sides of their tongues, as they explored each other's mouths, gaped open, spitting and swapping cum.

Debs and her Betty were watching, licking their lips, and masturbating to the sight. Debs crawled off the sofa, her huge boobies swinging in a tight, red corset and black garter belt chained to black fishnet stockings. She started slowly licking between Lacy's thighs, her tongue probing her sweaty pussy in the crotchless G-string. Her long pink tongue swirled around the sweet-smelling pussy, as she inhaled the earthy taste. It made her grasp, at first.

"Do you like that, my sweet child?" Ernest whispered in Lacy's ear, as he kissed the nape of her neck.

She squirmed as her grandfather groped and spooned her already sensitive breasts, squeezing and kneading them, pulling on her large, bullet nipples, cupping them as he kissed down her back.

Lesley sucked on the other, circling her bumpy areola, teasing it with the back of her tongue. Then Birdie, her mother, got behind her and started to eat her out from behind, getting her long, pink tongue right between her daughter's asscheeks on her butthole. She felt Betty eating Birdie out from behind. This was too much for Lacy, as her orgasm exploded throughout her body.

Unable to control herself, she squirted love juice all over Debs' face, as her thighs weakened, panting and moaning in the sheer bliss of the moment. Deb swallowed the lot, then licked her fingers she used to collect Lacy's juices from her face which was baked in Lacy's cum.

Lacy could not speak. Up until this week, she had still been a virgin; not anymore-- her floodgates were well and truly opened.

"Right, ladies. Go and clean yourselves up, and l will see you soon."

They headed upstairs, hand in hand, kissing each other with open mouths, tongues intertwined with one another's. Ernest had installed cameras in all the bedrooms, so he could watch all of them in action.

He had a business meeting in the morning about opening a strip club at the edge of town. He would use his granddaughters as strippers, as well as his daughter and Debs, and maybe even Betty; they would do anything for him, as they were under the influence of the bimbo dust. He went to bed and checked on the purple purse which was overflowing with dust; he emptied some out into little clear zip-lock bags; leaving some in the purple purse to do its magic.

Ernest got into bed, falling into a deep sleep, dreaming of the things that he could do next with the bimbo dust. It could be the school headmistress Doreen Goodman; her husband, Clive, was the bank manager he was going to see in the morning. and they lived just across the street.

..............

The bank manager's office was brightly lit by a large window looking out to the tops of the roofs of the shopping precinct underneath. Clive Goodman was in his forties, clean-shaven, and his fair hair was slicked back with Brylcreem. In a black suit and tie, he was sitting in a swivel chair behind his wooden desk, where Ernest's paperwork laid for the loan.

Dogfart11
Dogfart11
187 Followers
12