Bimbo Dust - Dirty Grandpa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Ernest, you would like a loan for a business venture? You do have the capital to pay back. The only thing is your age. You see, it would take about forty years to pay it off," Clive stated, as he tipped his figure on Ernest's file.

"But, I could pay it back within four years; you see, it is a gentlemen's club for a select clientele. And if you want to see my plans for it, why don't I come by tonight, to show you, then we can discuss some more." Ernest had a plan, and if it worked right, he would be unstoppable.

"Yeah sure, bring Bridget over. Doreen would love to natter with her over dinner, Ernie," Clive said. "Do you want a quick drink before you go?"

"No thanks. See you about seven, then."

Ernest got up to leave; he had somewhere else to go, as he wanted to add to his harem of bimbofied women. Picking up his leather jacket, he headed out to the back of the car park, where his white van was parked in the underground garage.

He got his keys from his pocket, and jumped in the driving seat. He was going to get some materials needed for renovating Debs' house to have more bedrooms for his expanding harem of bimbos.

The next woman would be Nora Windsor, one of the neighbors on the other side of Debs. She was almond-skinned, five-feet tall, an oval face framed by a crimped bob of ginger hair, with large, doll-like green eyes and a crooked nose. She was a librarian and would be in by then, as she only worked the morning. And was Friends with Lesley, his granddaughter.

He pulled into his driveway, and got the materials out of the back-- some plaster sheets, and wooden floor boards, and he also had rolls of soundproofing, so no one would be able to hear what was going on.

He saw Nora driving into her driveway, his stern eyes looked over, as she was with a friend, an ebony-skinned woman about the same height as her, both dressed in black skirts and white lace tunics, watching them getting out of the car.

"Hi Nora. Lesley was looking for you earlier. She's inside, if you and your friend want to come in and have a coffee," he shouted over to her.

"Give me two minutes and we will be over, Ernie," he heard her say, as they took some bags into the house.

"No problem, Nora." He took the rest of his supplies into his garage, which was full of everything from glass panes and tools to ladders hanging on the wall. As he heard the voices of Nora and friend, he came out and pulled the door down, locking it.

"Come through." he offered, as they followed Ernest. "So what's your name my dear?" Ernest asked Nora's ebony friend, with her dark-chocolate skin, and her eyes were totally grey; she was small and stocky with a large, round rump.

"Amber Marie," she answered in a husky voice, as she followed Nora through to the kitchen. They each took a seat at the marble kitchen table on a wooden stool.

His heart was pumping with excitement; he had wanted Nora for a while, and her friend Amber Marie was a bonus. "Do you want a tea or coffee and a biscuit, ladies?" Ernest asked, with a smirk on his face.

"Tea, please. So, where is Lesley, Mr. Williams? I thou--"

She was suddenly cut off, as Ernest blew some dust right in their faces. Their faces froze, their mouths gaped open. their breasts expanded through their blouses and lace bras; their hips widened; their lips were fuller; even their skin seemed to glow.

They both attacked Ernest with animalistic passion. Pulling at his jeans, Nora was behind him, unbuckling his Harley Davidson belt, Amber Marie was unzipping his Levi's, fishing his cock out his blue boxers. He got up, and pulled Nora up by her messy, frizzy ginger hair; he pushed her up against the sink, and spread her legs, pulling her cotton panties aside.

She was open-mouthed kissing Amber Marie, with their long, pink tongues intermingling in the lip-smacking, pulling on each other's hair. As he fingerfucked Amber Marie, he thrust his veiny shaft deep inside Nora. She trembled, at first, as he raised up her calves, and Amber Marie was in front of him watching her friend being fucked.

As he pulled out of Nora, Amber Marie popped his veiny crown into her mouth, to taste the mixed juices of both. Then, taking spitting it back into Nora's sweet-smelling pussy. As Ernest carried on fucking Nora, Amber Marie licked his balls, sucking on them now and again.

He felt himself explode deeply inside Nora's womb; it seemed like he was shooting his spunk forever. She was squirming in pure joy, even after he had dumped the last few drops. He grabbed Amber Marie by her afro and pushed her face into Nora's sweet-smelling pussy.

"Now, Amber, lick your friend clean, then go get a shower upstairs and shave each other. l like a clean-shaven pussy, no stubble. Then you go back home."

Amber was licking her friend's freshly creampied pussy; licking with a pure animalistic lust, that surged through both of them. They both just nodded, as Ernest looked at them both, enjoying the show.

.............

Doreen Goodman was at home, looking through school stuff for an upcoming PTA meeting, which was in a few days at the local secondary school. Her long auburn hair with a reddish tint was tied up into boxer braids, which highlighted her freckled, porcelain skin. Her legs crossed on the sofa, she wore black leggings and a red rolled-neck jumper.

Her husband, Clive, was doing the dishes, as the front doorbell chimed.

It was Ernest dressed in his black suit, and his black shoes were gleaming. Birdie was dressed in a leopard-print fur coat, and a low-cut black dress, which showed off her large cleavage. With it, long, black, sheer stockings, and thigh-high, black-leather boots. all of which showed off and complemented her shapely figure.

"Come on in, Ernie. Doreen is in the living room if you want to go through, Bridget."

Birdie knew the plan, which Ernest wanted her to do, so he would get Clive.

"So come through to my home office, Ern."

Ernest followed him upstairs and turned left to a room at the end of the hallway.

"Come in, this is my office, would you like a beer, or something else?" Clive offered, as he sat down on a black computer chair, With his laptop opened up. With his documents on them.

Clive was about to say something, but as Ernest quietly closed the door, Ernest blew some bimbo dust from the palm of his hand. And Clive inhaled it straight away.

"You will do everything I say; do you understand?" Ernest said in a commanding manner, as he giggled to himself.

"Yes. I will do anything that you want." Clive could not do anything except what Ernest wanted.

"You will transfer all of your money to me, and buy me the gentlemen's club at the edge of town, the old stripper bar. And as for tonight, you will not touch your wife sexually, but pay a million pounds to see her lap dance for me and my friends who will pay good money to watch."

Buy this time, Clive was totally under the influence of the bimbo dust, and was a real cuckold. He had no other choice.

As Ernest went downstairs, Birdie and Doreen were chatting in the living room.

"So, how is your sister Isobel doing now? She been gone, what, ten years now?"

"Yeah, about that. Dad got a card a couple a days ago to see them. But he has been pretty busy working on some stuff."

Birdie could not stop leering at her friend's large bosom; trying not to stare.

"You looking a bit distracted, hon." As Doreen, caught Birdie looking at her.

"No, I'm all right. Just admiring your nice top. Love the black fishnet, it suits you, babe."

Birdie spotted Ernest come in quietly, but he was not noticed by Doreen. Birdie bent down, a purple garter belt and black stockings showed off her shapely thighs. She opened a bag of dust, and flicked it into Doreen's face, but she did not inhale it; something went wrong, she swallowed it, instead.

At first, nothing happened.

She gagged for a second, then she twitched as her porcelain skin started to glisten and glow brightly. Her breasts popped out her red-leather bra, and expanded through her black fishnet top. Her auburn hair got lighter. With a dimpled smile across her face, she grabbed Birdie by her crimped black hair, and kissed her, with her tongue probing and exploring Birdie's mouth.

Birdie's hands began kneading and groping her over-sized, sensitive fun bags.

They started undressing one another in a fit of sultry, animalistic lust-- pure and simple-- as they whimpered in pure bliss, squashing their jiggling breasts together. They did not care who was watching them, as Ernest sat on the couch, with his feet resting on the living room table.

"That's it, suckle on my sensitive nipples." Doreen Goodman's long, pink tongue started circling Birdie's dark areolas, making her sensitive breasts have goosebumps, which shot through her whole body, wobbling in passion.

It was like a scene out out of an eighties big-boobies porno with big hair; their newly bimbofied bodies and megalithic breasts jiggling together, fingerfucking each other; their cunt juices dripping all over the place.

Ernest was thinking that there could be a market for sweet pussy juice; maybe bottle it, somehow; he would have to think how to do it. Scratching his chin, he thought to himself, and a chain of strip clubs; he liked the name 'Uncle Ernie's', as he watched them suck on each other's breasts.

Right then, he was totally unstoppable; as long as he kept the purple purse that the leprechaun Seamus had left him. With the dust inside to regenerate, he could do anything, like some kind of a Bimbo King.

He was totally turned on, as he remembered the swinging days with his deceased wife Bea. He got up and bent Doreen over, her long, light-auburn hair covering her face, and Ernest pulled on it. He thrust his veiny shaft deeply inside her willing anus, as he pumped her from behind.

His hands clasped around her elegant waist, as she moaned with every thrust, letting him do whatever he wanted with her. She was his, was being thrust like a rag-doll. Doreen's large breasts swung freely under her, as she clenched down hard on Ernest's veiny shaft. She loved the power that he gave between her wide thighs; Ernest felt his cock explode deep inside her willing anus.

"Right. Bridget get behind her, and clean her up with your sexy tongue." Ernest beckoned his daughter Birdie.

Birdie dropped to her knees and got to work on Doreen's peachy anus, spreading her buttocks, Birdie forcing her tongue inside, darting in and out; she pushed her pink tongue deep inside her butthole.

"Yummy. Love tasting my Dad's spunk from your sweet anus, Doreen Goodman." Birdie loved the mixed, salty spunk and tint of earthy iron still dripping from Doreen Goodman's asshole; which was a bit sour, at first.Birdie licked her lips and winked at her Daddy, as she dove her face between Doreen cheeks and motorboated on her massive buttock. Then she slapped them, making them wobble.

Then they both jumped on Ernest; both giggled like silly little schoolgirls, as they playfully kissed each other's naked bodies, cuddling and groping on their naked breasts. Doreen slipped her hand between Birdie's wide thighs. They started fingerfucking each other, with lust in their eyes, until Birdie and Doreen fell fast asleep, dreaming of their new life of play things for Ernest.

He then had his harem with his daughter and granddaughters, with Debs, Betty, Nora, Amber Marie. And now Doreen Goodman.

..............

Will carry on, some time in the new year thanks for reading if you want anymore please contact me. Kind regards, Dogfart11

12