Bimbo Dust - New Batch Ch. 01

Story Info
The return of the Bimbo Dust.
3.8k words
4.4
32.9k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dogfart11
Dogfart11
182 Followers

Bimbo Dust - New Batch

Please read Bimbo Dust beforehand, or else nothing will make sense.

No foul language in the comments.

Please enjoy the story, kind regards Dogfart11.

*

A young man was falling asleep listening to Father O'Hara. As they passed the collection plate around the room, he put in a button, instead of money, laughing.

Someone in front turned around. "What are you laughing at?" a stern-looking woman asked; she appeared prim and proper, peering over her steel-rimmed glasses.

"Sorry," Richie said.

His mum, Isobel, shushed him, as she slapped her son, putting her finger to her lips. She was a God-fearing, very busty, five-foot tall woman, with greyish hair pulled loosely back. They listened to the rest of the sermon in peace. Richie had just turned eighteen; he never understood what the Father was saying. He and his mum came every week to the Father's sermons, after his dad left a few years ago, leaving them both behind in their house at Wondering Chase.

After service, they left the Church of the Fallen Saints, and were headed home.

"Mum, going to football training this afternoon," he said to his mum, who brushed her long greyish hair, away from her ocean-blue eyes, glinting in the sunshine.

"Yes, of course, see you for tea," as she ruffled his dirty-blond hair. "Remember, do your homework when you get back." And she walked away in her church suit and jacket which molded her curvaceous body perfectly.

He stared, and again wished and fantasized about fucking his mother like a whore.

As he rushed towards his house past the park and down the street, where something caught his eye. It was a clear plastic packet, with some kind of dust inside. It had a note on it.

"This is Bimbo Dust. Be careful with it. A single grain inhaled and you control any female you wish. Including your own family. Kind regards Jamie."

He picked it up and headed home with the packet in his trouser pocket.

"Richie, you going to football training?" a voice called from behind him. It was his mate, Tommy Osbourne. His dad, Clive, was the team coach, and his wife, Nettie, was a MILF. She was Tommy's stepmum. All the boys on the team had a massive crush on her.

"Yeah, just going to get changed, and I will be there, Tommy." P

He waved and ran down the street to his house, that they had just moved into. It used to be owned by Kelly Smith and her son, Jamie; who moved away because of an expanding family.

Richie kept thinking about stories he had heard in school about the Smiths, that Jamie had gotten one of his teachers and a local girl Sheila Hoverman, both pregnant at the same time. He thought to himself what a legend Jamie was. But that was a good while back.

Once back home, he got the Bimbo Dust out of his pocket, sat it on his bedside table, and got ready for his football training. He thought he would try out dust on his own mother, no harm in trying; what was the worst thing that could happen...

Richie did take some Bimbo Dust with him to his football training, as there were always sexy girls that came and watched them play; normally, bratty little girls, but some of the soccer mums were pure MILFs, and he could not stop thinking dirty thoughts about his mates' mothers.

As they played the first half, he noticed the woman with a stern face watching, from the fence behind the goalposts, where she was walking her dog. He lost control as he was dribbling the ball around cones.

"Richie, concentrate on the ball, not the clouds," his coach shouted from the sidelines.

"Sorry about that, Coach Callen." Which snapped him out of his daydreaming, making him concentrate on the rest of the training.

"Right. Five laps around the pitch and then we will call it a night," Coach Callen ordered.

Although Richie was pretty fit, he was quite small compared to his teammates, as he tried to keep up with them, but he was out of breath and panting.

Sweating buckets, they all headed for the showers. Stripping out their orange and black kits, they entered the showers, and began soaping their muscular torsos, talking small talk.

"Tommy, you going clubbing next weekend, see if we get lucky?" one of the other teammates known as Bangs, his real name was Eddie, asked.

"Yeah, maybe. How about you, Richie?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, that's sounds good, Tommy," he said, drying himself off with his blue towel and slipping his boxers on. He was thinking about Eddie's stepmum, Nettie, but then the image in his mind changed to his own mother, Isobel.

He quickly got changed, and headed out changing room. "Right, see you next week, guys." Trying not to think about his own mother like that, but the feelings were getting stronger and overwhelmed him in an incestuous pleasure; he rushed out, nearly knocking down Coach in the hall.

"Hey! Richie, what is your rush?" Coach Callen asked.

"Nothing. Just got to get back for dinner," he replied, as he rushed by.

He was headed back home to try the Bimbo Dust-- to see what, if anything, it would actually do.

When he got home, his mum had company; there was a nun sitting there in the living room.

"Speaking of the devil, here he is," his mum said. "This is Sister Abigail of the Church of the Fallen Saints. She came here to see how we are getting on in the new neighborhood." The mother proudly smiled at her son.

"Oh, what a strong, handsome young man you have," the Sister said, smiling at Richie, wearing her starched wimple and veils, with a white tunic vest and dark brown dress. "So, Richard, I hear you play football for your school team."

"Yes, Sister Abigail, I do for now. But I'm thinking about going to university next year, so I need the grades." He smiled. "So, is it just you and the Father at the church?"

She nodded. She was wide in the hips, and top heavy in her bust, making her back sore. She must have been in her mid-thirties and had a glowing complexion. Richie could not believe the size of her breasts. "So, if you need anything let me know. And I can come over anytime."

"Nice to meet you, Sister. Hopefully, we'll meet again soon," Isobel said, as Sister Abigail got up and headed out back to the church. Richie was watching the Sister's thick buttocks wobbling, as she walked past him; without his mum noticing.

After dinner, Isobel sat with her feet up, watching the news on television, doing a crossword, waiting for the washing machine to finish its load.

Richie was sitting opposite her, doing his homework for the morning. He had the dust in his pocket from earlier, and was toying with the thought of using it on his mum. Should I, or shouldn't I, he thought to himself, in the back of his mind.

"Mum, can you help me with this a minute? I am stuck on this question."

As his mum got up, came over, and sat next to him, his hand slipped into his pocket. With his mum's attention on his homework, he took some Bimbo Dust in his hand, and blew some in her face; she inhaled it straight away.

Like a subliminal message straight to her brain, which took away her powers of reason and rational thought, and made her pliant to obey her son. She just wanted to fuck her son's cock. It seemed to reboot her brain and body.

She seemed to be hypnotized, her eyes turned white, her mouth gaped open, as if she was in trance-like state for a few seconds. She grabbed her son, Richie, and started kissing him passionately on the lips, forcing her long, pink tongue down his throat. Her hands were pulling his pants and boxers off with primal animalistic urges.

Giggling like a little girl, she said, "I want my absolutely sorta big handsome boy to fuck hiz bimbo mummy."

She started wanking his cock, and popped his shaft in her wet mouth.

He was going to pull her off, but she felt so good sucking on his cock between her lustful lips, drooling excessively, licking his shaft deep with hollowing her cheeks and humming to make her own son cum deep inside her mouth. Her breasts seemed to expand, getting bigger and firmer; her nipples were unusually sensitive, and the areolas had gotten slightly larger, too. Her waist had tightened; her lips became more pouty and shocking pink; she was a totally pliant bimbo for her son's cock.

He could not believe what was happening; he never believed that the dust would have such effects. Wow, he thought, what he could do with his newfound Bimbo Dust. He knew it was wrong, but the urge was just too great to dismiss.

He pulled his cock out of his mother's mouth with a pop. As she licked her pouting lips with a long, pink tongue, he pushed her onto all fours, ripping her church suit off her, exposing her new Bimbo body to him. Her breasts had expanded a few cup sizes; now more like footballs, and not melons. Her face seemed young, with the glowing complexion of a teenager. Her ocean-blue eyes were staring at her son, with no thoughts of her own, except for Richie's cock.

As he slapped her rump buttocks from behind, the other hand groped her right breast jiggling and swaying under her; then he pushed his shaft deep into her pussy, teasing her with each stroke of his eight-inch shaft.

She began to pant in her husky voice. "Thatz it, Richie, take yur bimbo mummy in her bum bum. Want to do naughty thingz with yur dicky in me!" Isobel shouted out.

As he pulled out of her wet pussy, which was left gaping and willing, he thrust his cock deep past her anal ring. Making her feel every thrust, he still could not believe the effects of the Bimbo Dust on his own mother, with her moaning loudly, as his shaft was deep in her butthole.

She loved the feeling of her son's shaft deep in her backside, clenching down tight with her butt cheeks, making her son cum deep inside her; overtaking her every fiber of her being, making her writhe and tingle. With eyes crossed, and her tongue sticking out, Richie grabbed her long greying hair which forced his shaft deeper into his mum's butthole. Her brain power had disappeared, making her a total air-headed bimbo.

As he unloaded streams of cum deep inside her ass, she felt every pulse and squirt; her body writhed and she moaned in a blissful pleasured state. Having her son deep inside of her, gave her a peaceful feeling; she collapsed on the bed, and fell asleep like a child, snoring like a pig.

He threw a blanket over her, and let her sleep for a while. Now, he had think of a way to explain his mum's new appearance. He switched off the television and sat down to watch over his mum, just in case, during the night, she tried to fuck everyone in the neighborhood, now that she was a full-blown bimbo. He settled down with his ear buds in, listening to some soothing music and reading erotica on his Kindle...

Richie locked his mum in the house, so she would not go out screwing all the neighbors, as he headed to the church to see Sister Abigail.

The church was empty; it was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. The Sister was in her office, located behind the pulpit at the end of a long hall, praying for guidance of her God and her Lord, Jesus Christ. Richie rapped on the door.

"Come in," she said, in a soft sweet voice.

"Hi Sister Abigail. Could you help me please; there is something wrong with my mum, and I thought you could come over with me to check her out," he asked, hiding his true attention behind a smile.

"Yes, of course. I will come over straight away." She stood up and grabbed her jacket from behind the door, and they left. As Richie followed behind her, he was watching her butt wobble as she walked, which gave him an instant hard-on.

"What is the matter with Isobel?" she asked Richie.

"Well, this morning, she forgot how to get dress and took about a hour to open the door," he said to the Sister, with his fingers crossed behind his back. He could not help but to keep staring at Sister Abigail's breasts swinging perfectly under her tunic vest, as they rushed over to see Isobel. P

Upon arriving at the house, Sister Abigail was shocked at what she saw-- Isobel's transformed body lying naked on the floor, with a rolling pin stuck between her legs, slowly fucking herself into a climax.

"Ah, what iz sister penguin here for? Can I suck on yur cock. Mummy needz, like, her sonz cock kinda inside her again," she moaned, fucking herself with the rolling pin.

"Is she possessed, or as she gone completely crazy, Sister?" Asked Richie, as he locked the door behind him.

"I have never known his kind of unholy behavior before." She looked with terror in her eyes.

Richie got a pinch of Bimbo Dust from his pocket, and lifted his hand to Sister Abigail's face and blew the dust in her face.

She inhaled it straight away. The effects were similar to his mum. Her eyes turned blank for a few seconds. She ripped off her wimple, tunic vest, and dress revealing her long, frizzy auburn hair, from underneath her coif-starched wimple. P Her hips widened; her waist tightened; and her large, engorged, milky breasts expanded even more. She still wore a sliver crucifix necklace around her neck, but her complexion darkened, and her lips now glowed ruby red.

Isobel began sucking on Sister Abigail's oversized, football-sized boobies. They sat groping and spooning each other, nursing on their large bosoms, cupping them with their small petite hands; licking and sucking on their engorged milky breasts, as they swung perfectly.

Then, heaving their jiggling breasts to their own mouths, they licked there own nipples. Richie just sat back and watched the show of his bimbos for now.

"Richie do, you like, want to play with yur mummyz, ya know, uh, pussy, baby?". Isobel asked, as she was sucking on Sister Abigail's engorged milky breasts.

"Penguin nun needz Richiez cock too." Abigail pointed to her own pussy, and blew him a kiss; then stuck a couple of fingers between Isobel's legs, slowly fingerfucking her.

"That feelz, like, absolutely, uh, amazing for a penguin nun," Isobel moaned in pleasure.

Richie stood over them, as they both bent over, offering their butts to him for anal.

"Which one of uz do you want first? my you know, big handsome baby boy," she asked, as he stuck a finger in his mum's butthole, making her moan. "Mmmmm."

Then he slid his cock between Sister Abigail's phat rump arse. "This is your God now, you dumb bimbo nun." He slapped her rump loudly with a smack of the back of his hand.

"Oh, God! Totally iz Godz bimbo. Richie iz God with an absolutely big cock!" she screamed, with pure pleasure surging through her body. Her fuzzy auburn hair flowing across her face, her eyes rolled back, enjoying every thrust of Richie's shaft.

As he felt her clenching down tight, as he bottomed out, she let out little whimpers of pleasure. His ball sack tightened, as he exploded deep inside her womb. Overwhelmed with pure bliss across both their faces, the nun prayed aloud, "Yeah, God Richie, cum in my sexy butt."

He pulled his mom, Isobel, up and made her kneel in front of the nun. "Mum, lick Sister Abigail clean of my cum, deep inside her penguin cunt." His mum dove face in and tongue out, lapping away like a bitch in heat.

"You know, kinda yummy like a Penguin bar, and sonz cumz." She tasted the earthy iron mixed with the salty taste of her son's semen; the smell made her lick harder to get every drop, not wanting to miss anything. Her tongue swirling and licking at Abigail's pussy folds, sliding her long, pink tongue, teasing her clit with all she had, making her tingle; the pleasure surging through the bimbo nun's body, as she squirted her lady-cum down Isobel's throat. It was an awesome sight...

Annette Callen, was Coach Clive Callen's second wife, and stepmother to Tommy; his first wife, Margaret, died in a car crash about five years ago. Nettie, as she was always called, was only twenty-two, and stood only four-foot-nine tall, with a slender hourglass frame. She was always wearing tight jeans and black bikini tops, which showed off her ample cleavage, and her long, flowing, silky black hair running down to her peachy buttocks. She did not care who watched her; she only married Clive for his money and status; she knew that Tommy fantasized about her.

Her sister was Shannon Wynters, the teacher who got pregnant with Jamie's baby, and left with his mum, ex-student Sheila Hoverman, and her mum Nicole. All of whom were never heard from, since they had started their new life together.

"Hi, Nettie. You going shopping his afternoon?". Tommy asked, as he entered the living room getting ready to go see Richie at the Cove Mall.

"Yes, Tommy. Would you like a lift? Be leaving in a few minutes; if you are ready." In a honeyed voice, putting on a fake grin, "You looking forward to the club this weekend?"

"Yeah," as he grabbed his bag and put his Vans trainers on, trying to get a glimpse of Nettie's boobs jiggling. For the wank bank later. He got up, to open the front door for her.

"Ooh, what a sweet boy you are." She kissed him on his cheek, his face turned red with embarrassment. Then, they went and got in her orange Chevrolet Corvette, and headed towards the Cove Mall, on the other side of town, to drop him off.

"Gave me a ring, and I can pick you up after four, okay, slugger?" She winked at him and headed off. As a pair of hands grabbed him, he let out a gasp; turning around to see Richie, then he smiled.

They had been good friends since kindergarten. They shared everything together; where you saw Richie, Tommy was not far away normally.

"Hi Tommy. Your stepmum's got a sweet ride," Richie said, grinning ear to ear, like he'd won the lottery. "I got something to show you. But not here. Meet me later and I will show you what I mean."

Tommy was intrigued by what Richie was saying, sitting on a bench outside the glass door entrance of the Mall, making sure they were not overheard. Richie was explaining how he had found the Bimbo Dust, and the lasting effect on his mum and then, Sister Abigail of the Fallen Saints Church, which their parents went to.

Tommy could not believe what he was saying, and just joked and smiled at him. So Richie pulled out his phone and showed Tommy a video of his mum and Sister Abigail having lesbian sex together. Which got them both hard, and them trying to fix their trousers so no one could see as they passed.

"Got some on me, do want to try it on some one someone? It could be fun," Richie smiled. Tommy could not believe what he just saw, his jaw dropped and he nodded yes.

Just then, they saw Father O'Hara pass, with his white collar on under a bright jumper and his black suit trousers and gleaming black boots marching towards them. "Ah, just the boys I need to see. Have you seen Sister Abigail? She has not been seen all week. She left me a note saying she was going to see your mother, Richard."

As the pastor looked them both in the eyes, Richie then wondered what would the dust do to men or boys. He thought, no harm in trying, right, as his hand lightly went into as bomber jacket pocket, and dabbed a bit on his middle finger.

Then, Richie gently made out sneeze, "Ah-choo."

The dust was inhaled by the Father. He stood up, not saying a word, as he tilted his head to the right; then just stood there staring at an empty space.

"Father O'Hara, are you okay, there?" Richie asked.

"Yes, Richard. What was I saying again, my boy," the white-haired Father asked him.

"You said she had left to join another church, Father?" Richie asked, hoping the dust worked.

"That's it, my boy," Father O'Hara tapped him on the shoulder and carried on back to the Church of the Fallen Saints. Richie sighed in relief, as they got off the bench and headed in through the entrance, and up the moving stairs to the first floor.

Doing some window shopping on the way up, giggling at each other making fart noises, and trying not to get caught looking at women with sexy curves. They entered a department store at the end of the first floor of the mall. They were looking at games and comics at the back of the shop, so they could perv on women women's changing room which was guarded by two female staff members.

Dogfart11
Dogfart11
182 Followers
12