Bimbo Dust - New Batch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One was their football teammate Kevin's mum, Carol, who just had another kid two years ago. The other staff member was a classmate from school, Candace Owens, one of school's cheerleaders, with her perfect smile on her dimpled and freckled, pale skin. Tommy had fancied her since elementary school; he gulped looking at her.

Her shoulder-length blonde hair was pulled into a tight bun behind her head. Her curves were hidden under her baggy top with her name tag, and black lace skirt.

Tommy was sweating buckets just thinking about her; he did not have the nerve to ask her out on a date. "Do you think your dust would work on Candace over there? Man, what I would do to her. What you think, Richie?" Tommy asked quietly, so no one else could hear them.

"Wait, Tommy. Make sure you get her on her own. You don't know, the effects are very quick, so we need to plan this one out first," Richie told Tommy, as he thought of a plan, the wheels in his head were turning into a plan.

To be continued.

12