Bimbo Dust - New Batch Ch. 04

Story Info
The gangbang party.
4.3k words
4.68
10.4k
14
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers

Bimbo Dust-New Batch

Chapter Four.

No foul language in the comments. All characters are over eighteen years old. Please read previous chapters or else nothing will make sense. So sit back and enjoy the next chapter of Bimbo Dust.

The next morning.

Richie was woken up, with Candace's arm draped over his muscular torso. He could not believe what he had gotten away with— turning his teammates' mothers into pliant bimbo playthings. He got up, pulling his silk boxers on, then pulling a blue hoodie over his head. He smirked to himself in the mirror.

He heard moaning coming from his mother Isobel's bedroom; then, "Yes, fuck your mother with those fingers. Yesss, just like that, mmmmpppfff." Samantha, his sister, must be playing with their mother.

The Bimbo Dust was wearing off, as they were not speaking gibberish any longer, but they were still very much under the influence, which was getting stronger. They just wanted to fuck all the time, and they just did not care if anyone watched.

There was grunting, and then everything fell silent. Then he heard moaning and grunting again and muffled voices. He crept down the hall to his mother's room, which now had a silver crucifix on the door. He opened the door and peeked in.

He saw his mum watching lesbian videos on Xvideos.com, as Samantha's boobs squeezed tightly against her mother's back. Her hands were spooning Isobel's large, engorged, milky double-J-cup breasts, palming her very sensitive areolas, twisting her long nipples with her petite fingers.

Sister Abigail, with her starched wimple on, was between Isobel's legs, slowly licking her inner thighs with her long, pink tongue as it drew closer to the vulva lips. Giving it small kisses as she got nearer, The scent of pineapple became overpowering, which made her lick like a bitch in heat. Samantha also placed small kisses down Isobel's spine, giving her goosebumps all over; Isobel started writhing and tingling with incestuous energy surging through her voluptuous curves.

Isobel's juices almost overwhelmed Sister Abigail's open mouth, but the nun did not miss a single drop, as she looked into Isobel's eyes, showing her her mouth was empty, that she had swallowed the lot, and not even gagged as it went down; which made her body explode in an animalistic orgasm.

"Yes, that's the spot, mmmm, keep going," with her hands on Sister Abigail's starched wimple, forcing her head back between her wide thighs. Sister Abigail was totally overwhelmed with the sweet scent which whiffed up her nostrils, which made her lick like a possessed animal.

Just watching them paw each other with animalistic lust, gave Richie a hard-on; he shifted his shaft in his boxers. He was just about to go to join the fun when he heard the door being knocked on loudly. They were not expecting anyone today, he thought to himself, as he looked out the top window to see who it was.

He was shocked to see three police officers standing there. One in uniform and peaked cap, the other two were in plain clothing suit and ties. He kept quiet, then he heard them talking.

"Don't think they are in, we will come back later." the uniformed officer said, looking around the front of the house. Before leaving, they put a note through the mail slot with contact details on a card from the Cove Bay Police Department.

First of all, he needed to be a bit more discreet about the Bimbo Dust. So he had to come up with a plan.

The police department was local and only had four or five staff. The next police department was about twenty miles away in Old Town. So he would visit them soon, but not now, as he packed a few suitcases for clothes, bras, G-strings, and a few other things, like the nun outfit of Sister Abigail.

They would go over to Dominique Elwes' mansion estate, to join the rest of the bimbofied soccer mums, before he would contact the police department. That seemed to be the plan, at least for now, as he checked to see if the coast was clear, before he packed his mum's minivan in the garage, so no one could see what he was up to.

He took a seat in the kitchen, watching his sister Samantha snogging the face off her mother, their tongues intertwined deep inside each other's mouths, with Samantha's hands spooning Isobel's large, football-sized breasts swinging in her red bikini top. The bikini really showed off her 34JJ-25-35 figure, with Isobel's long, greyish hair flowing down her back.

Sister Abigail was watching the video of the party, playing with her vulva, teasing her lips, sticking a finger in her pussy; then, licking the juices off her fingers. "Yum, yum, lunch," the nun said, as she licked her own juices from her fingers. Then she sat on Richie's knee, then began kissing his neck, then groping and spooning his shaft; still with her starched wimple upon her head.

Richie pushed her away for a moment. "Right. Ladies, it's time to visit our new family, at the Elwes' mansion estate, so you have five minutes, then we are rolling out," he said sternly, as he finished eating a healthy salad with asparagus; which someone had told him would make his shaft taste even better for his bimbofied ladies. He took a gulp of tap water.

Sister Abigail jumped off of Richie's lap and darted up the stairs to pack. The same for his mum and Samantha, as he watched their buttocks wobbling like little girls in the candy shop.

Ten minutes later, they all reappeared having changed their outfits, except his mum was still in her two-piece red bikini and sand shoes on her feet. Sister Abigail had her new latex nun outfit on, showing off all her wonderful body. Then Samantha wore a pair of tight, cut-denim shorts, showing her camel toe, and thigh-high boots. Her pink Barbie T-shirt showing off her voluptuous curves and the fact that her engorged, beach-ball breasts were without bra.

They all looked so fuckable, that he still had a hard-on, and he would have, but he didn't want to get caught. Then Candace came down with her golden all-in-one bikini. Richie's jaw dropped— she was so hot. And it was tight in all the right places, which made him even more uncomfortable.

They piled into the minivan, with their boobs jiggling and their backsides wiggling. Sister Abigail sat between Samantha and Isobel in the back, squeezed together tightly; Candace sat in the front, as Richie pulled the purple minivan out the driveway...

Heading towards the Elwes mansion estate, which was about an hour's drive away, Candace was bent over the driver's seat, her mouth between Richie's thighs. She had his shaft out giving his tip small kisses, swirling her pink tongue around the crown. She stopped when she felt his ball sacks tingle, her petite fingers squeezing his juicy sack; her cheeks hollowed, in slurping on his shaft like a lollipop. It was getting late, the moon was out, as they entered the estate grounds. Just then, he could not hold it in any longer, as he fired gooey, salty, white stringy cum, deep inside her mouth. She got up and showed Richie her empty mouth, to show him she had swallowed all of his yummy seed.

They pulled up to the mansion's main entrance. The mansion was kept out of the public eyes by a ten-foot wall which enclosed the old Gothic-looking building, which was built in the seventeen-hundreds by wealthy the Elwes family.

The women got out of the purple minivan and slowly walked over to some large stone steps and a small archway, leading to main wooden doors, in which there were carved some kinds of Gothic designs. He knocked on the door, heard giggling coming up the hall, then small footsteps coming closer, as the door opened.

He heard several voices shout, "Yay! Richie's here to play sexy games with us!" It was Dominique Elwes, herself. She immediately grabbed Richie, draping her arms around his neck, and gave him a deep, passionate kiss, which took his breath away.

He introduced the rest of his bimbofied bimbos, including Candace Owens and his sister Samantha, with Sister Abigail at back, in her latex nun outfit and starched wimple on her head. Dominique knew Isobel from the party.

"Welcome to Elwes' house, please make yourself at home." She did not talk like the bimbofied Sister Abigail, his mother, nor Samantha, which seemed a bit weird, but he never gave it another thought. Right now, he was transfixed on the leather corset that beautifully molded her body, showing off her wonderful charms.

"Really like your body," as he turned Dominique Elwes around and slapped her right peachy buttock, with a smile on his face. He nodded to Candace to come to him, and she skipped to his side, her big breasts bounced and fell out of the tight golden bikini.

"So, where are the other ladies who are staying here?" He bent forward, pinched Candace's right buttock. She turned around and kissed Dominique squarely on lips, which took their hostess by somewhat of a surprise. Then, Dominque kissed her back with passion.

After her lingering kiss with Candace, "Erm, that's nice dear, maybe later tonight, my sweet child." Dominique caressed the naked breasts of Candace. "Yes, some are in the main hall, and some are still asleep in the bedrooms on the first floor."

"Your teammates have been given quarters in the basement, and were being kept there until you came over. If you want, l will go grab them," she stated softly to him.

"No, I will deal with them in the morning. We are quite tired with the long journey; you can show me and Candace to our room. And you can join us, if you like."

Her face lit up. "Yes, I will show you to the bathroom to freshen up, then to your rooms, which are on the first floor. All of your rooms are interlinked by doors. l have a few things to do, then I will join you and Candace in your room."

He followed her peachy buttcheeks, swaying side to side, going up a spiral staircase leading to the first floor.

The first floor had several bedrooms on either side of the hall, with a crimson carpet running to the end, with another set of stairs leading to the second floor. It seemed to go on forever. The stairs led to a large bathroom, which housed an enormous bathtub that could easily fit five or six people.

"So, this is the master bathroom. If you wish to scrub up, there are towels to clean up and a wardrobe if you want." She turned on the large, circular bathtub's gold taps which gleamed, as it began to fill up quickly for being on the second floor.

Stepping out of their clothes, they all slipped into the bathtub together. Samantha stepped in the bath, her boobs jiggling as the water splashed them. Then Candace stepped in, giggled, her boobs bouncing up and down, and sat down next to Samantha; they groped each other's naked bodies frolicking in the water.

Isobel and Sister Abigail got in behind Samantha, and they both started kissing down her back, giving her goosebumps with every touch. Isobel grabbed her daughter's breasts from behind, gently kneading them, with her petite fingers circling around her bumpy, dark-brown areolas, making her own daughter moan in pure bliss.

Sister Abigail got in front of Samantha and lightly kissed around her areolas, teasing her boobs, helping Isobel cup them with both hands; licking the daughter's succulent breasts swinging perfectly, and the mother's dextrous fingers, making both women squirm with such intense pleasure surging through their bodies.

Richie got behind his mum, Isobel, kissing her neck and nibbling on her earlobes. His hands slowly teased her lovely, naked double-J-cup breasts from behind her. His shaft was hardening; she could feel the pressure pressing between her buttocks, wobbling underwater in the bathtub. His hands cupping them, kneading them softly with his palms, his fingers teasing her large areolas. He brushed her puffy nipple, tracing his fingers around them, as he squeezed tightly, making her fall back onto him, with incestuous pleasure surging through her sinful body.

She felt her son's shaft teasing her butthole, making her tingle with incestuous energy surging through her voluptuous curves. He lifted her up, pinching both buttocks firmly with his powerful hands.

"That's it, Richie, use your mother's body, the body that birthed you. Aaaahhhh!"

Richie teased her butthole with the crown of his cock, his shaft was teasing between her between her pussy and her lush butthole. Then with one push, his shaft was half inside her butt.

At the same time, her daughter, Samantha, stuck a finger between her mother's legs, slowly teasing to the same rhythm of her brother, who had started to thrust his cock deeply into his mother's anal passage. P

She was waiting for it to hurt, it should have been painful. But it seemed more pleasurable, just more tight; she could feel all of her son's shaft deep inside her willing arse. Between that, and being fingerfucked by her own daughter, she could not hold on for much longer; letting the water in the marble bathtub take the weight of her body, to give more access to her son and daughter.

When the water splashed on her sensitive areolas and puffy nipples, it made her moan loudly, as a tingling shot between her legs, which intensified her daughter's fingerfucking and her slow-teasing of her mother's clit. Isobel was on the edge of an incestuous orgasm. P She was biting down hard on her bottom lip, trying to hold back her orgasm, savoring the moment; nothing else in the universe mattered. She had never thought she could feel like this, as her head swayed side to side, her eyes rolling back, water washing the sweat from her body; squirming on her son's cock.

She exploded with the biggest-ever orgasm, feeling an incestuous pleasure surging through all of them, something had awoken from deep inside. Isobel felt hot, warm cum deep inside her anal passage, which overtook every single sense, with goosebumps all over her naked body. Even as a teenager, she had never experienced what had just happened. As she panted for breath, Richie and Samantha smiled at their mother's naked body.

Isobel's legs were numb, still feeling her son's cum leaking from her anus for a good five minutes later, as they all got out of the tub. He ordered his mother to sit, with her arms stretched out in front of her, and lifting her sweet, peachy buttocks up in the air. He pushed Candace onto her knees, pushing her face to taste his seed from his mother's anus. Isobel's head bobbed between her son's powerful thighs, as he let her clean is cock of the mixed juices from the salty cream and sour taint of anus, looking at him the whole time with a smile upon her face. Her tongue lapped away cleaning her son's shaft, sucking on it like a lollipop, drooling, excessively licking, trying to deepthroat him.

She twitched slightly, as she felt Candace pushing her tongue with her cupid lips between her butthole, as she slowly rimmed Isobel, as the mother moaned with her son's shaft deep in her mouth, her full, pouty pink lips dripping with her own and Richie's juices. Her eyes rolled up her into the back of her head, "Ooh, slurp, ahhh, slurp." She just loved being groped and teased by her son and Candace. This should never had happened, but being deeply under the influence of the Bimbo Dust, it was just too overpowering for her.

She could not stop grunting and moaning, now on all fours, her large, engorged double-J breasts swinging perfectly under her, her nipples swelling up with each lick of Candace's long, pink tongue swirling between her buttocks, tasting Richie's cum, still leaking from her anus. Richie had the power to use anyone at his fingertips.

Isobel's fingers cradled her son's large balls, lightly squeezing them with passion. As he pulled her greyish hair back, she felt them tighten, as he grunted, his sticky, gooey, stringy man-muck spattered inside her willing mouth.

She savored the salty cream, swallowing the lot, and not missing one drop. She stood up and opened her mouth, to show her son that it was gone. Then they all got dried and dressed, and headed to the bedrooms on level below.

..............

The bedroom was huge; done in old-Victorian style, with wooden floorboards, and several portraits hanging on the walls. A large four-poster king-size bed, with wooden frame and a soft mattress, covered with silk sheets neatly tucked under, and several white puffy pillows, dominated the room. On either side, were wooden bedside cabinets and a table lamp on both of them. The windows had thick curtains, hiding large, gothic glass-panel windows. All the bedrooms were identical. So Isobel, Samantha, and Sister Abigail took the room next to Richie and his fuck-toy bimbo Candace, who kept busting out giggling.

Dominique Elwes had been waiting for Richie in their room, sitting in a kneeling position, her shoulders pushing her perfect double-J breasts out for Richie and Candace; her magenta locks running down her back to her peachy buttocks. Her nipples were hard and her bumpy, dark-brown areolas gleamed. Her naked breasts smelled of strawberries.

Candace crawled onto the bed beside her, and gently kneaded one of her breasts, making it jiggle, before licking very slowly, teasing her bumpy areola, and popping her sweet-smelling nipple into her mouth, swirling it around with her tongue.

Dominique let out a gasp, as Richie grabbed her other breast and teased her hard nipple, tracing his long fingers over the goosebumps on her areolas. He grabbed the back of her head and kissed her slender, pink lips, as she playfully bit his bottom lip. Her tongue traced his manly lips, tasting his flesh, as she probed his mouth with her lustful long, thick tongue. She began to tease his tongue, lapping and intertwining together with his, as she pushed him down upon the four-poster king-size bed, her hips straddling Richie's groin.

She grabbed his long, eight-inch shaft with one hand, the other lightly resting on his muscular chest to steady herself. Agitating her hips, she pushed her vulva, teasing him inside her, feeling the power of Richie's shaft sliding deep inside her. Driving her body, she writhed and glistened with sweat, dripping down her slender hourglass frame.

Her hands held onto one of the wooden bedposts, pushing herself down deeper on his youthful body. Her tongue kissed down his muscular chest, as she sat on top of his eight-inch shaft, rubbing her pussy, clenching down tightly on him.

" That's it, Richie, take me like the whore l am. Fuck meee!" she screamed at the top of her voice. Candace stood in front of her, her naked, shaved pussy in front of Dominique's face, with both hands clutching her long magenta hair, forcing her pussy folds to rub up and down on Dominique Elwes' face.

"Eat up, pretty lady. l want to feel your pretty tongue lapping away in my sweet-smelling pussy.". The sweet odor overtook Dominique's senses, as she stuck out her hot, long, pink tongue. Darting it inside Candace's folds, constantly teasing her clit with her tongue swirling around, she tried to taste every drop of her juice, the excess running down the sides of her mouth.

She looked like the cat who got the cream. Dominique felt Richie tense up, ready to shoot his cum deep inside her. Aaaahhhh, that's it, Richie. Fill me up with your cum, baby. Make me feel that lovely cock squirt in meee". Her head was still in Candace Owens Owens' sweaty, tasty pussy.

Dominique took her face from out between of Candace's thighs, her body writhed and buckled, and she felt streams of stringy, white, gooey, salty seamen rush through her voluptuous body. She could not believe the pleasure that was surging through her, as she clenched with everything she had on Richie's cock. As he bottomed out, her mouth gaped with Candace's juices running down her chin, leaving her face in a hot, sticky mess. What a sight to behold. Then he had an idea of what to do with his teammates, as the three of them collapsed on the four-poster king-size bed and fell into a deep sleep.

Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers
12