Bimbo Dust - New Batch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dogfart11
Dogfart11
186 Followers

...............

Dorothy Duckworth was once a stern-looking, even-God-fearing woman, who went to church every Sunday, and mass twice a week. Now, she had been under the influence of the Bimbo Dust for a few days, and was being led down to the basement by Richie, where she was going to be the entertainment for the day.

With her bleached-blonde hair, now in crimped-high pigtails, wearing her glasses hanging on her nose, she looked a lot younger just wearing a white, see-through nightdress. The nightdress nicely showed off her now-engorged football-sized breasts swinging, as she stepped down the stairs to the basement. Her wide, bumpy, dark areolas and bullet nipples strained under the sheer fabric, making her tingle between her wide thighs, as she licked her thin lips, thinking of all things Richie had in mind for her.

Her small green eyes looked around the basement. There was a mattress in the middle of the stone floor. He had put a camera on a tripod to film what he was about to do next. He had invited the rest of the women to watch Dorothy Duckworth's first gang bang.

He had her own son, Eddie, recording their every move with another hand-held camera. He should have been sick to his gut, but he was not. Instead, he thought of his friends gangbanging his own mother in front of him, as he got ready to film the action.

Richie placed Dorothy onto the bed mattress on all fours, wiggling her heart-shaped buttocks, tormenting all of the young football players surrounding her. A massive grin appeared on her face; she felt free to be used and serviced by their lovely cocks.

Her round jaw gaped, ready to taste her first young cock of the day. Licking her thin red lips in lustful ways, she was ready to be fucked in all her orifices. First up was Tommy, he pulled his six-inch shaft and held her dyed-blonde, crimped-high pigtails, keeping his shaft deep down her throat.

As he started to fuck her face, Eddie, her own son, got behind her heart-shaped buttocks, as he slid his five-inch shaft rubbing her butthole. He spat on his index finger, and stuck it between her cheeks, teasing her anus. before he inserted his cock into his mother's nice, warm anus. He started to fuck her from behind, like the whore she really was. Grunting and moaning, he watched his mother's willing mouth drool excessively, licking his best friend Tommy.

As Eddie had a great point of view on his screen, his mum looked like a total pornstar now. Her football-sized breasts jiggling under her, as she was slobbering on Tommy's shaft; looking like she needed it, as if she was a bitch in heat.

Her thin lips enveloped his shaft, drool excessively dripping down her chin. He pulled out and shot warm lines of his stringy, white, gooey, salty cream all over her face and glasses. Her small tongue licked her lips like the cat who got the milk.

She took off her glasses and licked the salty cream from them, then she started wanking off two others. Her son, Eddie, could not believe his eyes, and fired a gooey string of cum deep inside his mother's heart-shaped ass.

After he swapped places with Tommy, Dorothy tasted her own sour taint from her own son, which made her even hornier. The rest of the women were getting turned on, squirming on their wooden seats, watching the live porno show.

As she carried on wanking off Todd and Kevin, her hands slowly teasing their shafts, one in each hand, she felt them cumming, so she aimed their cocks on her face, which was coated in Tommy's cum, and they showered her in warm, stringy, white, gooey cum.

Then she went back to sucking on her son Eddie, who blew his load all over her face and glasses, still grinning ear to ear. She was now a whore to her son and his friends. Then, young Pete unzipped and walked over. But his cock was much bigger than the others.

"Mmm, slurp, ahhh. Where were you hiding that lovely, big cock. Give it to auntie Dorothy," cooed, begging him over with her fingers. The rest of the teammates went to clean up, and headed to their rooms to rest.

Dorothy immediately grabbed this long shaft, licked his pre-cum, tasting the yummy, salty seed, before sucking it in deeply into her gaping mouth. Her mouth full, she inhaled the sweat of his shaft, which whiffed up her nostrils, overwhelming her senses. She began to moan loudly with pure animalistic passion, pulling his buttocks, so she could suck on more of his shaft. Raking her hands, pinching his buttocks with her petite fingers, teasing him into submission.

He felt his ball sack tingle and contract, just as he let streams of stringy, white, gooey, salty semen drown her mouth. She swallowed the lot, not missing a single drop. As she licked her thin, red pouting lips, it looked like a scene from a bukkake movie. She crawled off the mattress and collapsed on the floor in pure bliss.

Richie got up and turned off the tripod-mounted camera. He would rewatch it later, but right now, he had other things he needed to deal with. The families of those from the party had reported them all missing. So right now, he had to sort it out ,or the party would definitely be over.

To be continued.

Dogfart11
Dogfart11
186 Followers
12