Bimbo Dust - New Batch Ch. 05

Story Info
The Police department.
3.7k words
4.41
6.2k
13
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dogfart11
Dogfart11
184 Followers

Please read previous chapters, or else nothing will make sense. All players are over eighteen years old. No foul language in the comments, please. So sit back and enjoy the next chapter, kind regards, Dogfart11.

...............

The Cove Bay police department was situated just outside of town run by three male police officers, and two female deputy sheriffs, wearing their white Stratton campaign hats. They were working on the case of missing Candace Owens, and the reported missing people from the football fundraiser at the night club.

They had no video of what happened when they left because the CCTV cameras had been smashed or covered with something to distort the image, so they didn't have much to go on. And the cameras from inside the club had been erased from the memory bank. The phone rang in tiny station.

"Hello, Officer Caruso speaking, how can I help?" the soft but stern female officer spoke. She had an olive complexion with cat-grey eyes which seemed to look right through you, her messy light-brown hair pulled into a ponytail under her Campaign hat.

"Hi, my name is Richie, you left a note to contact you?" trying not to give himself away with his voice.

"Yes, we know that you were one of two people leaving the Cove Bay Shopping Mall, with a Candace Owens. As well, you were at the Football Fundraiser at the night club. We have asked for all information from anyone, and for everyone to come into the office tomorrow morning for ten AM."

As she put the phone down, she picked up some paperwork on her desk, and walked over to the other two officers, Dike and Samuel, who were chatting about the strange case; they had never dealt with anything so big before.

Officer Simon Dike was a large, robust, even fat some might say, officer; coffee stains were on his the white shirt he was wearing. Thumbing through the files with his sausage fingers, he was leering over, looking at Imogen Caruso in her skin-tight uniform, showing off her ample, heart-shaped buttocks.

"Right, get hold of Candace Owens' parents and ask them to come over in the morning; see if they have any clues which might help because we are at a dead end at the moment."

The fat slob of the cop, his belly hanging out from under his sweat-stained white shirt, answered, "Okay Sheriff Caruso, will do." He picked up the phone and started to phone the families as he finished drinking his coffee spilling most of it.

..........

It had been two days since Dorothy Duckworth was used as a willing cum-slut at the bukkake party. She was feeling very under the weather, sitting in the corner of the basement, where she was wanking little Pete's large shaft. She clasped his head to her engorged milky breasts, his tongue swirling around her sensitive, bumpy, dark areolas.

Richie had his video camera, getting it all on tape, with a grin on his face. Uploading it to the channels he had opened on Pornhub and OnlyFans, he could make money. He had Hattie MacCloud between his legs bobbing up and down on his cock. His free hand was on her head, pulling her pink hair, forcing his shaft deep down her throat.

She was gagging and drooling excessively, licking his crown, tasting every drop of his juicy pre-cum. Her golden tan glistened with sweat, dripping down her slender body; she was completely under the influence of the Bimbo Dust. She kneeled in front of Richie, his cock lodged deep in her mouth, her eyes rolling back; she was enjoying sucking a powerful cock.

His sister Samantha and mother Isobel were in the corner with Candace Owens, all naked, breasts jiggling, fingerfucking each other. They were kneading their megalithic breasts, twisting on their nipples, bringing a breast up to their mouths, sucking on their own nipples; moaning and grunting in total ecstasy, sitting on a sofa, masturbating each other's pussies.

Richie was really horny, his heart beating so fast, he could not hold it much longer as he dragged Hettie on all fours, her placing her face next to Dorothy Duckworth's, squeezing them together. He felt his ball sacks tingle and tighten, letting streams of stringy, white, gooey cum spray all over both their faces. He was still videoing the whole thing, zooming in on both their faces, as streams of warm cum dripped down their faces, down to their engorged milky breasts, where each licked the other clean with their tongues, tasting Richie's seed off their salty skin. They were giving each other goosebumps with each lick on their sensitive skin, which made them even more horny, like an itch that could not be scratched.

As Hettie and Dorothy went off to clean themselves up in the bathroom in back of the basement. They were really under the control of the Bimbo Dust now. They all knew it was wrong, what they were doing, but the influence of Bimbo Dust had totally overwhelmed their minds to make them like good little pliant whores for Richie to use whenever he wished. They had no idea why, but they had just done anything for their God, Richie.

..............

Sister Abigail sat on the end of her new four-poster king-size bed, wearing her white, starched wimple coif with black veil, her silver crucifix hanging around her neck, and nothing else; palming her very sensitive areolas, twisting her puffy, brown nipples. With her legs spread eagled, displaying her clean-shaven pussy folds, she was being licked by Sister Constance, the once-stern-looking nun, still wearing her habit, which had ripped, revealing her now-engorged, milky melon breasts swinging perfectly under her.

Kneeling down between Sister Abigail's legs, Sister Constance toyed with her inner thighs by kissing slowly up the sensitive skin, inhaling the sweet, earthy odor which made her more hot and sweaty. She had been a virgin married to God before she had inhaled the Bimbo Dust.

Sister Constance teased Sister Abigail's leaking pussy with two fingers wedged deep inside her, overtaking her thoughts, making her voluptuous body wobble with each thrust, with juices flowing over her petite fingers. She slid in another, making it three fingers teasing her sensitive vulva lips.

Sister Constance pulled out her fingers, and slowly licked the juices from each digit, sucking on them like a lollipop, tasting every drop. A childish grin appeared on face. "Yum, yum, Sister Abigail, you taste like Holy water, my dear."

Her face was covered in Sister Abigail's juices, which seemed to make her hornier. Taking the silver crucifix which hung from around her own elegant neck, Sister Constance fell back between Sister Abigail's wide thighs with a bump, making her large, engorged, milky breasts jiggle. She slipped the crucifix deep inside Abigail's pussy.

Abigail clenched down tightly on the silver crucifix, forcing it as deep as it could go, making Sister Abigail scream with unbridled lust. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she licked her full lips, while gripping the side of the bed with white knuckles.

Her body writhed as she took off her own crucifix, and pushed it between Sister Constance's thighs, making her whimper with the shock of what was happening to her. A few weeks ago, they were virgins married to God, nuns of the Fallen Saints Church, and there they were, just mindless bimbos, both feeling the orgasm building inside them.

"Oooh, Sister Abigail, what are you doing to me? Naughty, naughty, I will put you over my knee." Sister Constance smiled, lifting Abigail face up to hers, brushing her face lightly as she kissed her softly on her lips.

They were still fucking each other with the crucifixes, making them hot and sweaty with animalistic lust. Edging each other to near orgasm, then stopping for a few seconds, then starting again building momentum. They were groping each other's voluptuous bodies, hands cupping their engorged football-sized breasts, swinging perfectly. They placed small kisses around their hardened nipples, licking and sucking like bitches on heat in the throes of passion.

A camera was set in room so Richie could rewatch from his private internet cloud whenever he wished, but right now he had other things on his mind. Will everything go to plan?

..............

Richie was getting ready to drive to the Cove Bay police department, which was a few miles away from the Elwes Mansion estate. He would head back to his mum's house to pick up some Bimbo Dust, if he was caught, he would face some serious prison time.

So thinking fast, he had to visit Candace Owens' parents before it got any worse driving back to Cove Bay. As he pulled up in his mum's driveway, it had been over a week since they had left to Elwes Manor with his bimbofied mum and sister and the others.

Switching the car engine off, readying to step out of the car as he put the keys in his pocket; he was confronted by his school football coach Clive Osbourne, who grabbed him, pulling him out the car, with his fist clenching at his side, ready to throw a punch.

Ramming Richie against the side of the car, his face full of anger. "l know what you did, you fucking freak!" he shouted right in his face, before slapping his large hand across it.

Richie remembered he had some Bimbo Dust left over that he carried on him, just in case.

"What you talking about?" He sputtered out blood from his mouth. Reaching deep inside his jeans pockets, searching like a madman looking for the packet of Bimbo Dust; his fingers got the edge of the packet, fumbling to get it out. He was able to get a few grains of the Bimbo Dust in his palm, and he blew it into Clive's face.

As soon as Clive inhaled the Bimbo Dust, he stopped what he was doing, standing there in some kind of trance. The lights were on, but no one was home.

"Now Mr. Osbourne, you will ring the police department and say your wife and your son are home safe and sound...and one more thing, you will watch me fuck her in front of you. Just nod if you understand." He showed no response; just nodded, turned, and left.

"Wait, Mr. Osbourne, how did you find out about me? Who told you? I own you now. You cannot be a liar. I will send Eddie back after you have dropped your police report," Richie ordered, as Mr. Osbourne turned around to face him.

"I worked it out. My wife Annette texted me and sent me videos from her phone, which I was going to send to the police, bu--" He was interrupted by Richie.

"Why did you not send it yet? Did it turn you on, Mr. Osbourne? Remember, you cannot lie." The coach stood still in a trance and nodded. Richie just grinned. "Are you a pervert who likes to watch your young wife fuck other people?"

"Yes," he answered, in an emotionless voice.

"So give me your number and delete all evidence of me at the party, and I will send videos of your wife being fucked by me, begging for more, if you pay me five hundred bucks a week. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes."

He handed the phone to Richie, deleted all the data on his phone. If Clive was not the only one with evidence, then Richie would have to be very careful what happens next. He got the rest of the Bimbo Dust from the house.

Then he got an envelope and a package full of Bimbo Dust and wrote a small letter to his Grandpa Ernest Williams, who lived in a retirement home at the other side of town. He would post it before he headed to the police station in a few minutes.

................

He arrived at the Cove Bay police department. It was a small building with a blue sign with Cove Bay Police Department written on it. Cove bay was a sleepy town, so not much traffic on the road today, as it was Sunday, and most people would in bed or going to church.

Richie's hands were sweating buckets as he walked around to the main entrance, so he tried to hide his hands in his pockets. As he looked through windows and glass doors, he found the rest of the department was situated in the station-- there was one officer and the two female sheriffs on duty. Everyone seemed busy going about their business. Trying to find an air duct vent without anyone seeing what he was doing, he spied a vent with a small opening. He took out the rest of the Bimbo Dust, what was left after he had posted to his Grandpa Ernest Williams.

As he opened the sealed bag, he covered his mouth not to inhale the Bimbo Dust. As the Bimbo Dust filtered through the air intake and started to flow throughout the police department, Richie blocked the air filter with sealed-up bag, so it did not blow back out.

He waited several minutes before entering the station, with a cloth covering his nose and mouth, so he would not breathe in the Bimbo Dust, and wearing a hoodie he had taken from Kevin MacVickers to hide his face from camera on the CCTV system.

Officers were in a trance-like state, as he whispered to the male officers, "Destroy all traces of Richard's evidence and CCTV footage of all this morning's goings-on and forget about all the things I do from now on. Do you understand?" They all nodded, and the families' male members left in a trance-like state.

The female officers' breasts were transforming and expanding. Ripping through their blue, starched uniforms, their now-engorged, football-sized breasts were revealed with very sensitive, dark-brown areolas and bullet nipples standing to attention.

The officers' complexions were glowing, even glistening, completely under the influence of the Bimbo Dust. Even the two female sheriffs in their sheriff's hats had grabbed hold of one another, licking each other's faces and snogging each other, their tongues tasting each other's mouth; the rest of the female officers were masturbating, watching the two sheriffs.

He had done it; he could not believe it. A week-and-a-half ago, he was an eighth grader, now he had fucked half the MILFs in fuckin' Cove Bay.

He was free for now, but how long the Bimbo Dust would last for, only time would tell. But right now, he was relieved that his plan had worked. He sighed a sigh of relief, that he did not have to worry about anything for the moment.

"Right, officers. You will all ring up your families and tell them that you are being transferred to a new station out of state. Then follow me to your new post, as my private security detail." They just looked at each other, nodded, and carried on fingerfucking each other's pussies. They were completely under control of the Bimbo Dust, naked as the day they were born, watching the two female sheriffs kneading and cupping each other's large bosoms; their long, pink tongues lapping away, snogging each other, tasting each other's saliva.

Their campaign hats were laying on floor as they started to grope each other, undressing one another, spooning each other through their blue starched uniforms, revealing megalithic-sized breasts, cupping them up to their lips.

As they sucked and slowly licked each other's hardened nipples, they moaned in pure bliss. He owned every one in the small town's police department. The next one was a hundred miles away in Bartlesville.

"Your breasts are looking amazing, baby; love the taste of your sweet sweat, babes." Imogen cupped one of friends Angela's breasts, kneading it with her petite fingers, as she sucked on the other one, inhaling the sweet smell filling her nostrils.

"Mmmphh, that's the spot, baby, you're making me so fucking wet." Angela grabbed the back of Imogen's head, pushing it between her engorged milky breasts; she just heard her sucking and slurping on her breasts.

Richie was looking on with amusement upon his face. The CCTV had now been disabled inside and outside of the station, and deleted, so he could do anything he wanted. He pulled his hoodie down, and started unbuckling his blue denim jeans. Standing completely naked, totally overwhelmed with pure animalistic lust, watching the two female sheriffs, he licked his lips in excitement, like a kid in a candy store.

Slipping behind Imogen Caruso, kissing the nape of her elegant neck, his hands nervously brushed her shoulders. Breathing down her back giving her goosebumps, the rest just watched in their trance-like states, like being hypnotized, enjoying the show, their eyes staring fixed on him.

Their mouths gaped, drooling like rabid animals. Richie's hands reached her massive breasts from behind, as he kissed down her spine, tracing his long tongue giving her goosebumps, her body glistening with sexual energy.

Cupping her heavy breasts with both of his manly hands, he pushed her back onto her desk, as files fell on the floor to make room for her now-top-heavy frame. She turned around and pinned Richie between her thighs so he could not move. Agitating her hips, pushing down, he felt his shaft humping her, and was enjoying the view of her megalithic breasts swinging perfectly over his head. As the other female sheriff Angela Samuel kneeled, between her thighs, she straddled on Richie's face. She helped by pushing her buttocks, wobbling and tormenting Richie's face, as he stuck his long tongue out, lapping his way through her juice-stained, white pants. He lightly licked around her vulva lips, and every so often, stuck his tongue deep inside her lips.

Angela started to lick Richie's shaft as it slid in and out of Imogen's tight pussy, which was constantly clenching down on his shaft deep inside her, making her writhe and tingle between her thighs. Imogen let out a loud moan as she gushed on his shaft. Angela licked the juices from Imogen Caruso, as she took Richie's cock out of her pussy and swallowed his shaft, tasting the mix of earthy-sweet pussy and salty brine of Richie's pre-cum.

"Mmmm, tasty cock, Richie. Nice and warm in my mouth." Angela swirled her tongue around his crown, milking his cock for her worth, her head bobbing up and down, grabbing his buttocks to push her mouth deeper on him.

He felt his ball sacks tingle, and his eyes rolled back as he grabbed Angela's head; he face-fucked her, exploding deep inside her mouth, so much, it dripped down her chin and fell onto her engorged cleavage. She kissed up Imogen's torso and dribbled cum into Imogen's mouth, each licking and spitting Richie's cum into the other's mouth. Two women snowballing cum into each other's mouth, what a sight to behold.

Richie got up, got dressed, and headed back to Elwes Mansion estate to see what awaited him. He took Angela and Imogen with him, making sure no one saw them leave. The new bimbofied law enforcement officers.

And there, their new life would be starting at the Elwes Mansion estate. The journey back took about an hour, and the two sheriffs, Imogen and Angela, were locked in a sixty-nine in the back seat all the way back.

...............

The Mansion was very quiet when Richie got back. Most of the women were in their rooms, sleeping in. It was mid-morning; it was dark and gloomy in the main hall, the lights were out. He heard a noise, like someone being sick, coming from upstairs in one of the bedrooms. It was coming from his mum and sister's room.

He knocked on the wooden door. "You guys all right in there?" Richie asked. There was no reply. Then he tried the door, and found it was not locked. He walked into the room. His mum and sister were sitting naked on the edge of bed, both clenching something in their hands.

"Hi bro. Sit down, we need to talk." Samantha spoke softly, tapping the bed for Richie to sit beside his mum and sister. "We have some news. Me and mum are pregnant and carrying your babies. And Candace is, too."

His jaw dropped. He looked straight into her eyes; then, his lit up. "I'm going to be a Dad." He smiled. He had gotten his mother and sister pregnant. He grinned ear to ear. "I can't believe it, I am so fucking happy right now."

..............

Dorothy Duckworth was also pregnant. The once proud, church-fearing woman had fallen for her son's friend little Pete's big, thick shaft. Now, she was just a cock-teasing whore for younger cock. She could not get enough, and was being gangbanged every night this week.

Dogfart11
Dogfart11
184 Followers
12