Bimbo Dust - New Batch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was in her room with Pete's shaft pounding her from behind, her blonde hair being pulled tightly, as she felt his huge shaft tightly wrapped in her pussy, enjoying every moment; she just loved being used as a sexual object.

Her lips were wrapped around Kevin MacVickers' cock in her mouth, and his mother Carol was masturbating, watching her grown-up son fucking her friend. She had been toying with her pussy all morning, watching, and wanting to join in. Her long, grey hair was let down, flowing down her back. She stood in front of her son, her mouth agape, showing her white teeth and dimples, just staring at her own son.

She could not take it anymore, so she got up and kneeled behind Dorothy. She grabbed Dorothy's buttocks with her long, pink fingernails contrasted against her porcelain skin, Spreading her cheeks, her long, pink tongue darted into her anus, licking her butt, then swapping to lick little Pete's shaft, as he pounded her friend. With each thrust, he would slide out, and she sucked on it like a lollipop, then wold stick it back into her friend's moist, sweet-smelling pussy.

They were now spunk sisters, sharing cocks. They both loved having young, vibrant cocks inside their bodies, frolicking with one another, tasting the cum from each other's pouting lips, licking every single drop from their salty skin. They could do this forever more.

This is the end of the last chapter of Bimbo Dust - New Batch, but the story will continue in Bimbo Dust - Dirty Grandpa.

_______________

12