All Comments on 'Bimbo Factory'

by AndrewJackson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
rather a sad tale

from her point of view she is a real poor kid of our times. all the glamor she saw in advertising as a kid, somewhat spoilt too I guess otherwise she would have seen all the parents strugling when she was in highschool or later. so what does she have now ? she lost all her close friends and to a certain point also her family. but then she has a smaller nose big artificial tits and inch big clit can throat the trunk of an elefant and also put it in every other whole she is born with. she also is a sex-expert with 20'000 fucks on her speedometer. she still doesn't like groupsex to much eventhough she usually takes 2 at the time and that more than once a day. so she has the sexdrive of 4 to 8 stallions. she even let herself become a size queen who needs at least a 10 inch dick.

now what she is out back in the real world. the jobs she gets are cool and she likes it a lot better and her selfesteam is excellent. everybody loves to see her. even pride owner of a worldrecord to throat a 13 inck dick in a porn movie.

but the longer you wrote the story the sader it got. she now finds out there is never ever a guy who is able to satisfy her anymore. you haven't written how she can controll her needs now she can't just go over to the big dicks to get laid. they all are not state of the art and have small dicks.

so what to do? find all her porn buddies and go swinging again ? poor baby , bored with one and to perverted to stay with one even if he had a big one. a bimbo with brain that perverted 50 % herself with her completly wrong attitude towards life.

well I guess she was already a nerdy kind of bimbo before, looking for a tall super hero when she was "normal" but now she is even worse. no friends no family, lying to everbody with not her face not her body and with experiances that make a normal love life between only to people impossible. by by all her dreams because her super bull will be the same. just one woman is boring. and with no inhibitions left sex is as dull as the everyday lunch you share with strangers.

résumé: a completly fucked up life as nothing is left than an empty shell, beautiful to watch at but empty.

at the end of that story I just felt sick or bad at least not well and I could not even remember one erotic scene if there was one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well written

A long story, but very well written.

A little more drama would have made it come alive.

She should have at least visited her former girl friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sad ending

I really liked this story. It was well done and even though it was very long in moved along at a good pace. I didn't care for the ending though. Sure she found a good job but it seemed to be just a job, not something that she was passionate about. And she didn't find love or happiness either. I think I would have preferred to see her sold off to a harem but be happy about it, spending the rest of her days adored and well fucked rather than have her end up with the string of clumsy unsatisfying lovers that she got.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Can't wait for next story in the series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:D

This is a awesome story! Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
9 out of 10

Absolutely fantastic read, definitely one for us ladies. It's not just a quick read with some sex in it, it's a whole experience that caters for the skeptical and overly-critical female mind (or at least, that's what mine's like). I've honestly never read a better-written piece of erotica and wouldn't be surprised if I found out about this getting published.

My only qualms are:

1) Maybe the name (of the story and the school). You put so much realistic detail into how much the medical professionals care for their patients and the kind of answers given to prospective students that it strikes me as a very professional place. They don't seem like the kind of company that would market themselves as 'The Bimbo Factory'. They might get called that by those who looked down on the idea, but given the rest of their image I'd expect them to pick something more refined or classier.

2) I would have liked to hear more about certain classes and maybe how others developed. I would assume that the reason bondage is included but barely covered is because maybe it's something you personally don't know much about or aren't comfortable with. However, you could accommodate for this by just mentioning a few rope styles, Marsha learning about suspension, handcuffs, etc. You don't have to mention much to imply that there's a lot of learning going on, but I feel like you needed more than there was.

A for Mind Control... that was just kind of thrown in there and never mentioned again. As it's a subject that could be quite affronting to more vanilla readers (which, with the lack of bondage, I would say this story should appeal to) I'd say either get rid of the mention of it completely and put in something more about handling relationships or give it a stronger presence in Marsha's transformation. To me it almost feels like you forgot about it, seeing as we hear absolutely nothing about it (which means taking it out would be very simple, of course).

Aside from that, I have to say, once again, that it was an astounding read. Very well done.

charlie1313charlie1313almost 10 years ago
Great Story however, needs more backgroung

Great story but a question: Why didn't she ever go back to see her old girl friends?

Needs a woman's perspective to detail how her sexual awaking enabled her to re-enter the "real" world without either inhabitions, too bad there is not a place like this in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting story.

Unusual for Literotica to have an ambiguous ending. We are not at all sure if her transformation was best for her; would she have been better off meeting a nice guy and falling in love rather than face a future of inadequate sexual partners? The detailed string of procedures and their recovery times, not the usual I got implants and then fucked the doctor on the table, was also a welcome touch. I look forward to reading more of your material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Piece of crap

A blessing he doesn't write anymore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous