Bimbo Freed Pt. 01

Story Info
Two roommates. One hypnosis file. A woman stuck as a bimbo.
2.7k words
4.61
44.1k
94

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ug, are you seriously going to watch that again?"

I look over to see Carmen making that face at me again. I wave her off.

"It's a good show."

"You mean the co-star has big enough tits to make it a good show."

I smile but refuse to turn back. Carmen, for all of her good looks, always was jealous of anyone else who used plastic surgery to enhance their looks.

Probably because her first boyfriend made her get a boob job.

Not that I notice. Well, most of the time. I do try to treat Carmen like a human being and not objectify her. Her long, long, long list of ex-boyfriends provided her with too much of that.

Realizing she wasn't going to get a rise out of me, she walks off to her room. I wait until she closes the door before I let out the air in my lungs.

I shake my head. Carmen was wearing the football jersey again. Only the jersey. Letting it loosely hang off her body, one shoulder exposed. Barely covering her upper thighs.

I sigh. That lucky son-of-a-bitch quarterback that she was seeing better appreciate her.

"Then again, she's been home most of the week," I grumble to myself, finding myself flipping away from the show I was watching. Why anyone would keep a blonde twenty-three-year-old woman at home when she looked like that was anyone's guess.

Flipping to a nature show, I relax on the sofa. Staying at home was just another normal night for me.

Not that I wasn't good-looking. Sure, I was two years older than Carmen. But I had played semi-professional basketball. I hit the gym to this day harder than she did. I just wasn't good enough at basketball to go further. And, well, I always liked numbers. Figuring things out. As terrible as it is to say, I prefer the life of an accountant. That's how I ended up in a high-paying job. Which afforded me this penthouse. And Carmen made sure I could save more money away by having her as a roommate.

Well, she was more than that. My younger brother went out with her years ago and we hit it off as friends. Carmen is way more than her busty blonde looks would have you believe. It's just that most men don't want to know her. The fact she collects pretty stones. The fact she is a financial planner that could turn anyone's life around in a few weeks. The fact she has a thing where she has to stand on the left side of an elevator. Those things most men don't care to know about her. They only want to know one thing about her. What she looks like naked.

And, truth to be told, there are lonely nights when I wished I knew her more like they did. I've heard the sex that goes on in their room. I've heard her muffled masturbation between boyfriends.

I shift myself in my seat, noticing the half-erection forming in my shorts. It's been some time since I had any action.

I hear stomping from Carmen's room. Uh-oh.

Sure enough, she stomps out of her room. That jersey hanging off her body doesn't look so sexy anymore. Her posture looks like a wound-up figure, ready to explode in a hail of rubber bands and cheap plastic.

"Don't tell me," I start to say as she puts up a finger to 'shh' me. I smile as she starts digging through the fridge.

I take a few moments to tame my erection so I can be there for her as a friend. I get to my feet and go to the kitchen bar. She turns and slams down a tub of ice cream. She hands me a spoon with a glare on her face. I start to eat, as does she. Only the nature show on the television is talking.

"I think I may be becoming lactose intolerant," I finally say, putting down the spoon. "We've been doing this too much with him lately. Just dump him already."

With her spoon in her mouth, she looks up at me. Anger holding back tears. "Mmah mwah mah mah."

I roll my eyes. "Spoon."

She takes it out. "He says he's busy."

"He's a quarterback for a professional football team. He's always busy. That didn't stop him at first when he was over here trying to put a hole in the wall with the headboard."

She blushes. I feel bad for using that kind of language. I really need to have sex.

"I know he's seeing someone else."

I raise an eyebrow. "How do you know?"

She sighs. "He's been following this barely eighteen-chick on Instagram. Liking all her shit, leaving flirty comments."

"Wow, it's not even like he's trying to hide it," I say in disbelief.

She shakes her head. "Some brain-dead teenager bimbo. That's always what they think I am, and what they want me to be. Then, I start giving financial advice or something, and they drop me."

I reach across and pat her hand. "Hey, looks and brains? You know--"

She rolls her eyes and finishes the sentence I always give her when this happens. "--a proper guy is going to appreciate you for who you are." She looks back at me, and I can see the tears are starting to win. "You keep saying that and it never happens."

I smile. "Carmen, hun, you're only twenty-three."

She scowls. "I feel way older with the relationships I've gone through."

I take another stab at the ice cream. "I...look, I'm not the best person to talk to about this kind of stuff. I haven't had a date in months."

She flashes an evil smile and takes a long lick of ice cream from her spoon. "Oh, I know. I hear the sex toys running in your room."

I narrow my eyes. "Those wands aren't very subtle either, you know. Let alone those awful audio tracks you listen to."

She washes her spoon and gives me just a peek at the bottom half of her ass where the jersey doesn't quite reach. "I told you. Hypnosis relaxes me."

"That's not hypnosis. I've heard some of it."

"It is..." she says, trailing off with a hint of defensiveness in her voice, "It's just more than that, okay?"

She puts the lid back on the tub of ice cream as I attempt to go for another spoonful. "Hey!"

"You said you were becoming lactose intolerant."

"Thanks for looking out for me."

She reaches across and pinches my cheek. "Aww, anything for you, baby."

I roll my eyes and get up. At least my erection is gone. "So, what are you going to do tonight? We could order something in, watch a movie. Or you could call up Stacey and the gang, go dancing--"

She shakes her head. "Nah, I feel like just staying in."

Her eyes light up with an idea. I smile, reading between the lines. "Okay, I'll turn up the volume on the television and let you have fun."

She sticks her tongue out at me. "Thanks."

I wave her off as I plop back down on the couch. "Enjoy yourself, Carmen. Just remember, he's a scumbag and you'll find someone who is worthy of you."

She sighs and pauses at her door. "I know it's all empty words to me right now but...thanks, Ronnie. You're the only one that doesn't make me feel like I have to cover myself up around you."

"Well in that case, may I say bikinis are--"

"And there goes that," she says with a laugh.

I turn my head and face her. "Hey. You're a good person. You deserve better."

She nods, afraid to speak, or else the small wall left keeping back the tears would burst. She waves and closes the door to her room.

After a few minutes, I hear the buzz of the wand. Also some muffled talking. I roll my eyes.

"Hypnosis," I say, scoffing at the word. I turn up the television and turn back to the show I was watching.

My erection starts returning.

***

Thunder awoke me. I sputtered, blinking hard as the television blinked off. My limp cock was in my hand. As I take my hand away, I make a note to stop working myself up so much that I fall asleep after an orgasm. And to stop watching that show. Carmen was right. She did look good tonight. The producers must have enforced a "tight shirt" note for the show.

I blinked, trying to wave away the fantasies of what I would do with that actress.

The power was out in the penthouse. Hell, the power was out all over the neighborhood. I stood up, taking some tissues to wipe my hands. A storm had moved in without me knowing. I pulled my shorts over my used cock and walked to the window. Rain poured, hammering the rooftops like bullets. I whistled.

"Glad I didn't go anywhere tonight," I said to myself.

Carmen.

I didn't hear anything from her room. Still, I know she's afraid of loud noises and the like. I look at my hand. The tissue is stuck to it.

"Oh, yeah, that'll make a good impression," I say, walking over to the sink. I turn on the facet and wash my hands of the dried cum.

I look down at my shorts. I grab a fistful of water and start washing my cock right there.

"Mmm, what happened?"

I quickly turn off the faucet and shake loose any water dripping down my legs. I realize at once I'm an idiot. Carmen will kill me for this.

"Uh, storm I think. I don't know, I fell asleep. You okay?"

"Think so. Stupid storm interrupted me."

I raise an eyebrow, ridding myself of the tissue that was stuck to my hand. She sounds different. Almost...pouting. Her voice sounds higher.

"Interrupted you from what?"

"Uh, I don't know, actually. I was too busy fucking myself."

I gag. She's not usually that forward. "I, uh, see."

"Do you, like, want to?"

My eyes go wide. Definitely a higher voice. Bubbly. Almost...

I turn. There she is, standing in her doorway. Wearing the tightest white t-shirt I have ever seen. Her nipples are practically tearing through that fabric. There is no way you wear a shirt like that without wanting all eyes on your breasts. Even I can't resist. That actress on tv has nothing on my roommate.

I have to pull my eyes away to see she's got her hair in pigtails. Her eyes are wide and open. She is only wearing a very short pink pair of shorts.

Jesus.

She giggles and bites a finger with her lip. Her eyes start to smolder, looking me over.

"Uh, what the fuck?" I say softly.

"I see you do like what you see," she says, her voice turning into a throaty whisper. Her hands run over her breasts. My throat is dry. I feel frozen.

"Mmm, I'm starting to, like, really like what I am seeing there," she says with another giggle.

My erection.

I didn't know I could recover that quickly, but then again I didn't know my roommate could look like a literal sex dream come to life.

Well, maybe I knew that. But, I never thought I would see that.

She starts to slink towards me. She doesn't even walk like Carmen.

"Like, you know what I think?"

I still can't move or respond.

"Hahaha, I don't, like think!" She says, laughing as if she made the joke of the year. Her eyes hit mine again and I see nothing behind those eyes. Like the thunder and lightning blew her brain out and left her with an empty head.

She's chewing on her bottom lip. Oh, god, why does it have to look like that?

Then, she grabs my erection. No fear, no hesitation. Just grabs it with one hand. I gasp, wondering how many boundaries she just crossed.

"Oh, man, like, you've been keeping this from me? I'd be, like, so mad if I, like, wasn't so horny."

My heart is ready to burst out of my chest. I have to be dreaming.

Or dead.

Either way, don't tell me until this finishes.

"No, no, what is going on--"

That's all I get out. She smiles, such a warm, happy smile as she removes my shorts. My cock springs forth. God, I've never been so hard.

I've never had a woman look at it like that before, either. I shiver suddenly. My focus is gone. She's looking at that cock, at me, like I'm some kind of god.

I'm only human.

She licks her lips. "Ooo, I need this. I'm just going to suck on this until you pump me, like, full of cum, okay?"

I nod.

Wait. I nod? What the fuck is wrong with me?

Her big, puffy lips open and I can feel her warm breath on the head of my cock. I shiver again and my eyes close.

It has been too long since I had sex.

Her warm mouth is wrapping around my cock. I never thought it could feel this good. I've had bad, nasty fantasies of this. But, this reality is much more.

Intense.

She is making sure I drain my balls down her throat. I've never felt anyone with a warm, wet mouth, sucking on my cock with that much love and passion, that much need. She needs me to cum. This isn't a reward for doing something good or something they are reluctantly doing. No, she loves this. I feel her tongue rubbing up and down my shaft. The suction she is creating. The way her head bobs and twists. The smacking noises, the needy, wet smacks she makes as she takes my entire cock down her throat.

I lose myself. I'm not happy with my behavior on all of this, but the lust, the primal desire inside of my body has overtaken me. I tug on her ponytails and hear a small yelp. Followed by harder sucking. She likes that.

Soon, I'm using her head like a sex toy. Her pigtails like handlebars. I'm a horrible human being.

But, for fuck's sake, she is the best.

I realize I'll never have a blowjob this good again. I can feel energy, literal energy, starting from my toes. From the top of my head. All of it pouring towards my cock. My knees bend. I realize I'm moaning loud and hard into the quiet penthouse. I feel what can only be described as pure bliss in my blood as that energy converges on my cock. She doesn't even flinch as my knees buckle inward. As my cock shoots its orgasm hard and deep into her mouth, down her throat. I think I hear her moan and shake as she makes sure not a drop escapes her lips. She drains me. I don't think I can have children anymore.

Fuck, I don't care.

The world crashes down on me as my cock, going limp, falls out of her mouth. Thick saliva mixed with my cum is what she wipes away. That smile. Those eyes, so vacant and yet so needy.

I stumble backward into the counter. I see her hands are between her legs. In the moonlight, I see a small puddle dripping from her legs.

"You---you came too?" I say, feeling sleepy, guilty, and amazing all at once.

She nods. "Like, that was so fucking hot. You have to, like, let me take that cock again, yeah?"

I nod. I have no idea what I'm going to do.

The lights suddenly snap back on. The television makes me jump. Forgot I had it that high. She giggles.

"Okay, I'm, like, getting some sleep, okay?" She says, getting to her feet and walking to her door. She turns and winks. "Want to, like, join me? I need a nice, strong body rubbing against me. I'll make sure you are, like, taken good care of."

Oh man, do I ever. But, I fight that with clenched teeth. I shake my head. She's disappointed but gets back into her room.

I sink down to my knees. I hear the wand starting up. She's fucking herself again. My cock twitches in agony. Too many orgasms. I stare at the puddle of her own orgasm on the floor.

"What the fuck just happened?" I say, holding my forehead.