Bimbo Freed Pt. 02

Story Info
One bimbo hypnosis file. Two roommates. The day after.
2.6k words
4.72
25.2k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a six-foot-four man.

I played basketball. Then, stopped when I realized the effort put in versus my body was not worth it.

Now, I work in an office. I'm successful. I make money.

What I am saying is, I am an imposing man. A brave man. A strong man.

And yet, I am hiding under my covers in my bed.

All because of a twenty-three-year-old blonde girl who I dwarf.

I'm frozen in fear. I need to pee but I refuse to peek over the covers in my face. She may be there, staring.

Judging.

Ready to tear me in half over what happened last night. Or, maybe she is waiting for me in the hallway.

I keep replaying the night again and again in my head. She got stood up by her asshole quarterback boyfriend. Then, turns out he is probably cheating on her. So, she went back to her room to masturbate her troubles away.

Fine, everything is fine. She does that almost daily. Looking the way she does, I can't say that bit of knowledge makes life easy some days, but she's a friend. So, I treat her as such.

She went to masturbate. And listen to those silly "hypnosis" files.

Then, a storm hit. I fell asleep after touching myself to a tv star.

This is the part where it gets weird. When I went to wash myself up (in the kitchen sink, what the hell was I thinking) she appeared. And she looked...different.

Okay, okay. She looked like a sex fantasy walking. TIght t-shirt, pigtails.

That squeaky, high-pitched, stupid voice.

She may have been playing dumb, but she was anything but. She turned me on so quickly I...I...

I let my roommate suck my cock until I didn't have a drop left inside of my shaft.

I shudder under the covers. Reliving that bit is only making me harder and harder. If I relive it one more time I'm going to have to jerk off.

She scampered back to bed after that, like nothing happened. Asking if I wanted to come fuck her.

Thankfully, I said no. I have no idea what happened, but I know it wasn't normal.

And so, here I lay, scared.

Scared I took advantage of her.

Scared this is some kind of trick.

Scared she learned of my deepest sexual fantasy.

Yeah, air-headed bimbos happen to be the thing that gets me primal. But, have you ever asked a well-meaning, good woman to be a stupid bimbo in the bedroom? Doesn't go over well.

"Jack?"

No sign of squeakiness, or that sexual lust. Still, that's her voice.

I squeeze my eyes shut. Maybe I can dream this away.

"Jack? You up? I need help."

My cock twitches. I sigh and release the covers. I can't hide from my roommate forever.

It takes me five minutes to get my cock back under control. I hit my head every time my brain starts thinking of her in that t-shirt, looking up at me with those big eyes on her knees...

"No, no, no, fuck this," I say, getting out of bed. I grab a shirt and shorts and head out of the room. Ready to face my doom.

Carmen is sitting at the breakfast island, sipping coffee. She is wearing her onesie, looking comfortable. Peaceful.

She's probably been up all night thinking of what to say.

She smiles. "Wow, you look like shit, bud."

I let out a small chuckle. A nervous one. She's toying with me. Playing with me.

"You okay, Jack?"

I nod.

"You don't look okay. Was it the storm? I must have slept through all of it--" her eyes get foggy for a moment, but she shakes it off, "But, looking outside last night I see it must have been a hell of a storm."

I walk over to the island. She pours me a cup of coffee. I am on edge, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"Yeah, it was a hell of a storm."

"Huh. Well, I guess I missed it. Uh, but I do need your help with something."

My hands are shaking as I pick up the cup.

"You're sure you're okay."

"Yeah, yeah, just a weird...dream, is all."

"Ah. Well, I had one of those too," Carmen says, and her face grows confused. She shakes that off, as well. She reaches down and pulls out her laptop.

"So, you remember nothing about last night?"

She shakes her head as she opens the laptop. "No, why? Did I snore or something?"

"Uh, not exactly--"

"Look, I have to get moving this morning, but I need your friend, that smart one, to un-fuck my laptop. I think the storm fucked with it."

She swiveled the laptop. It did look frozen, with a lot of popups. But, none of that mattered. My eyes saw through the popups all the way to her browser. What she was watching when the laptop seized.

"Master Tom's bimbo academy?!"

"Shut the fuck up," Carmen said through gritted teeth, "I knew you were going to be like this."

My eyes went wide. "Is this what you were listening to last night when you went back to your room? 'Let Master Tom turn you into the brain-dead, sex-crazed bimbo'--"

Carmen slammed the laptop shut. "Jack."

I turned to Carmen. Saw the wetness in her eyes.

I felt horrible.

"Okay, okay, sorry. I'm just--"

"Look, I need this to be discrete, okay? It's just a--fantasy, that's all. Listen to it, it gets undone by the end, all harmless. And private."

"I'm sorry."

Carmen sighed. "Can I trust you, and this friend of yours, with this?"

"If you mean Daryl, yeah. He doesn't talk to anyone, so there's no one to talk to. That, and he's oddly weird about privacy and being 'honorable'. Yeah, if anyone can un-fuck this laptop and keep a secret, it's him."

"What about you?"

I look down at the counter. "Well, we all have secrets." I look back up to Carmen. "But, you can count on me."

She brightened up and smiled. "I knew I could!"

Without warning, she leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek. "I knew you were a good guy!"

That kiss felt like a burn on my cheek. I put my hand on it and felt the heat. She scampered off, leaving me with the laptop.

And a deep feeling of messed-up emotions.

***

Work was a bust. I couldn't keep my mind on anything, except swinging back to the excitement of seeing Carmen as a bimbo, and the roommate and friend I know somehow not caring, or remembering what happened.

My head went crazy for the rest of the day. If she remembered. If she didn't, should I tell her. If I did, what would happen.

Was there a way to make her like she was last night.

That thought hurt the worst. I wanted it, but I felt horrible for wanting it.

The whole hypnosis thing confused me as well. No way it worked like that.

This is all to say, when I opened the door to my apartment, I was muttering to myself and not paying attention. I had my eyes on the ground, going over last night.

Slowly, my surroundings revealed themselves. I saw Carmen bouncing around, cleaning with a duster.

"Say my name, say my name," she sang to herself. I chuckled.

"Say my name, say 'Bimbo Freed', yeah, yeah, Say my name, say 'Bimbo Freed', yeah yeah," she continued to sing.

"Cute song."

She turned and stuck out her tongue. "Like you've never made up a silly song in your head."

"I mean, sure, but what, Carmen, Bimbo Freed is something special? It doesn't even..."

I trailed off as I watched Carmen.

She stopped in her tracks. She dropped the duster in her hand. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Not easily, though. It was like she fought it. Her body stiffened until her eyes rolled back, and then she let out the cutest moan. Her body slumped. Her head dropped. And she shuffled toward her room.

"I'm a stupid bimbo," she chanted, whispering it over and over.

"Hey, I didn't mean--hey, Carmen--Carmen what is--" I never finished as she shut the door.

Shit.

My hands shook again. I don't know what I did, but it hurt her.

"I didn't mean it! You're not a bimbo!" I hollered.

I heard nothing back.

Dejected, I sat down on the couch. I sat there, staring into the distance for what seemed like an eternity.

I heard a squeak. The door opening.

"Carmen, I just want to say--" I turned and gasped.

There she stood. Smiling. Vacant eyes. Pigtails. Wearing her long satin robe. Open. With nothing else underneath. I saw so much skin my eyes were drawn to her fingers, trailing down the middle of her chest.

"Holy shit," I said.

She giggled. "You're like, so silly."

"Carmen, what the--"

"Like, Carmen's not here. You said the magic words, so, like, you get the stupid cumslut instead! Yay!"

She jumped up and down, flashing me in the process. I only ever got to see those breasts once, by accident.

I got hard.

"Excuse me, what? Carmen, what is going on. Did you--is that website making you do things?"

"You silly," she said, slinking over to the other side of the couch, "She's, or like, me, has been, like, training my mind and body for like? I don't know? A long time. Like, this is who I like to be. Such a fucking stupid little sex toy? Oh, I love it," she said, standing in front of me. Her fingers went between her legs and touched her pussy. I saw it, wanting to take my eyes away from it, and could not.

"Last time? Like, you never got to taste this. Or, like, you never got to fuck it. What do you want?"

"Huh?"

She slipped off the robe. I saw everything. I held my breath, the sheer beauty of her naked body taking every higher-functioning thought from my brain.

"I said," she whispered, "Do you, like, want to lick me, or fuck me?"

"Carmen--I--"

"You, like, said the words. Brought me out. I, like, don't go anywhere until I've had my brains, like, fucked. Which," she giggled uncontrollably, "I, like, try not to have!"

She walked until she stood inches from me. "So, like, you going to fuck me?"

I gulped.

She smiled. "I know you, like, want to. She does, or I do, as well. But, like, we're too shy and stuff? And, like, we just, or I just, want to be fucked hard and called like, dirty names? And you're like, too good--"

I grabbed her by the throat and stood up. My other hand undid my pants and let them fall to my ankles. I don't know why. I felt possessed. I felt my giant hand around her neck. I felt powerful. In control.

Primal.

Seeing her like this. Hearing her talk. It pushed something inside of me.

And the look in her eyes as the sides of my hand squeezed around her neck.

The sheer joy and lust in those eyes.

I had to have her.

I threw her down on the ground. Removed my shirt. As I mounted her, my underwear came off. She giggled and spread her legs.

"You going to be a good slut for me?" I growled in her ear. What the fuck was that voice I was using? Where did this come from?

"Ye-yes, sir!" She squeaked.

I ran a finger across her pussy. "Good, sluts need to be wet and aroused."

"Oh, god, I'm like, so wet. So wet for you."

I teased my cock against her pussy. "You've been thinking about this since you sucked it, haven't you?"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, please, please," she begged.

I grabbed her by the pigtails. Made her look at me.

"I said, have you been thinking about this since I fucked your mouth like a little whore?"

She gulped and convulsed. I think she just orgasmed. "Fuck, yeah. Yeah, like, it's all I, or she, or whatever, dreamed of. Just sucking that cock."

"Well, now you get it inside you," I said, sliding my cock inside her waiting pussy.

I don't know if it's the fact I had a crush on her.

I don't know if it's the fact I felt like a god at the moment.

I don't know if it's the fact she looks like my sexual fantasy come alive.

But, sliding the cock inside her. Feeling how tight and wet she was. And warm. And hearing her moan as I penetrated her.

It was the biggest rush I ever felt.

I pinned her arms down beside her head, pushing down on her wrists and forearms as I leaned back and fucked her. Hard. Fast.

"This is for me," I said, slamming her pussy until her body jolted.

"I'm like, you're fucking toy," she sighed. "Fuck me, like, how you want."

"You're my toy?" I said.

"Yeah."

"Say it!" I demanded, fucking her faster.

"I'm like, you're fucking toy! I'm your toy, I'm your toy!"

I let go of her arms and used one hand to hold her hips. She was moving too much. My other hand went around her throat.

I stared at her. "You are mine. You're my toy," I said, squeezing around her throat. She gasped. "My fucking bimbo. I own this pussy, you hear me?"

Her eyes went wide. She choked out a response.

"This pussy does not get touched or used unless I tell you! Now tell me how fucking hot that is, you little slut!"

"L--like, oh my god, my pussy is yours. Oh god, it's yours. I'm going to, like--oh, I can't--"

Hearing her struggle, watching her hold it back, I erupted at that moment. I roared at her to cum, and both of us let out what could only be described as a sexual mess onto the other. No way I was getting my damage deposit back on the carpet in this apartment. Carmen's orgasm made sure of that.

I never came so hard. It was like something hidden deep inside of myself was let loose, and while my mind reeled at the way I just acted and the things I said, I could not help but feel that everything was right in the world. I kept my hand around her throat until she finished having yet another orgasm on my cock. Until my cock slipped out of her, thickly coated with our juices.

I collapsed beside her. She snuggled up to my chest, purring like a damn kitten.

"Mmm, sir, like, that was, so, so, so, fucking hot," she whispered.

"Guh," I responded, feeling the edges of sleep start to pull at me.

"Mmm," she sighed, nestling up to my chest and sighing.

I fell into a deep sleep.

I don't know what happened, but I was glad it did.

***

"J-jack?"

I opened an eye, finding it feels like someone filled it with cotton.

Nighttime surrounded us. I looked up to see Carmen, still naked, holding my cell phone.

"Yeah?"

She looked at my naked body. Blushed. She looked away. "I--I don't know what happened but I woke up and I was naked, and my throat hurt, and my--uh, I think I---and then Daryl sent a message."

I sat up, my peace and calmness shattering.

"He says he got my laptop fixed? But that the bimbo file didn't finish so be careful because the triggers may work? Jack, did you use those triggers? On me? Make me--oh god--"

I heard a sob as she threw my phone away. She got on her legs, stumbled, and fell onto the couch. She got back up as I reached out for her and scampered into her room.

She slammed the door.

Like this morning, I felt afraid.

Except this time, I knew I should be afraid.