Bimbo Genie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...you know about that?"

Stroking even harder now. Longer. Close to cumming. Fuck yes.

Of course I know he wants to fuck her step-sister. Hell, I want to fuck her step-sister. Mindy--that's her name--is a super hot blonde and could totally pass for Gwen's sister. She's the same exact young hot age and they've known each other for so long that they refer to each other as sisters.

"She probably does too, the way you ogled her yesterday when the two of you were checking out her insta. Look. She's forever in love with you. Remember your wish? You could break up with her tomorrow, wrench her heart in two, stomp on it and take a dump on it, then come back to her in a week and she'd be apologizing for whatever she did--which would be nothing in this scenario--and begging to suck You off to make it all better. She's Yours."

He cums, briefly--only two cups of it--all over coffee table. Outside, in the middle of an insta story, Gwen feels his cum (they're connected like that now; his Cock's pleasure is her cunt's pleasure) and falls to her knees and moans his name. She's streaming live. Three hundred thousand oglers just got a dose of a sex goddess moaning to her Master.

Fuck yeah.

Back inside with me, Master is still hard--of fucking course--and still stroking. His body is tireless.

"Well." He huffs. "I've got two more wishes."

"Yes."

"I could wish for money," he says. "It's great being, you know, a really strong stud with a hot girlfriend...but we'll need to eat."

Not as much as he thinks, actually, as I took care of that too.

Look, I've got like twenty-four hours a day of lusty-lust cum-fueled haze to work with, right? I'm watching these two superstar fuck deities go at it, and it's really arousing, and I want them to have so much...I can't help myself, okay?

So neither of them need to eat. Or sleep, really. Or do anything but fuck and suck and dominate and submit.

"My parents have money," says Gwen, walking back in. "After we're married, they'll take care of us."

"Sure," says Xavier. "And then we can just bump them off and take the inheritance."

Xavier is joking. Gwen kneels down between his legs and obediently starts to stroke and lick his Cock. Another Little Extra. If they're alone, this is her primary directive; the first thing she thinks of doing. It softens up her brain cells, makes her even more malleable.

"Do you want to do that?" she asks, perfectly serious. "They go skiing. We could arrange an accident. I don't think it would be that hard."

"Fuck, what? You want to...what?"

Her expression--doting, loving, devastating--hasn't changed. "I want you to be happy."

"But you...you love them..."

She's really going after his Cock now, slurping and suckling and sliding and kissing and licking. I've taught her so well. I can't touch her, but at night I whisper in her ears and fill her head with millenia of Cock-Worshiping secrets; they get flooded right into her subconscious. Every other part of her personality is just warped around what I suggest and nuzzle into her fragile, flexible, plastic little brain.

"I. Love. You." She emphasizes every word with a long suck of his Cock. "There's no room for anything else. You have all my Love, darling. No one else rates. Not even them." She shrugs. "There's all kinds of ways we can bump them off. I don't care. We won't get caught. I'm too pretty and you're too strong and smart. Holiday visits are lame anyway. There's not enough of your Cock. I want you to be my Husband and if the only way that happens is if you're rich and they're dead, I'm like, totally cool with--"

"Fuck. Fuck. Hold on. Stop."

She pouts a bit but is utterly obedient. Right away, she begins to stroke him, and continues to do so as he guides her up on his lap. His Cock is so fantastically huge it looks like she's adoring the shaft of a baseball bat; it goes almost all the way up to his broad, marble-hard chest.

"I don't want you to bump anyone off," he says. "But I do want to try something, okay?"

"Yes, Darling."

"I want you to open your phone. Show me your sister."

She looks confused; thunderstruck. She's just been offering him the world--fucking matricide and patricide--and he wants to look at her sister?

"Mindy? But...why?"

"I want you to show me that picture of her in the bikini."

I know the one he means. It's a red bikini, and Mindy looks smashing in it. I am trying, meanwhile, to signal to Xavier that this is not how to go about this conversation.

Gwen's fingers fly over the phone even as she's questioning. "I'm...stroking you and you want to look at my sister? Babe, this is a little weird."

"I want to fuck her."

Revulsion begins to crawl over Gwen's face. "...okay?"

"What do you think about that?"

"I mean I...I don't understand why I'm not enough for you, I guess? I mean aren't I really hot? Like, really fucking hot? I'm dressing in lingerie and swimsuits all day long and I'm not enough for you, and you don't even want some random threesome, which I think I could wrap my brain around, you want to fuck my sister?"

Gwen, this entire time, still obediently strokes Xavier, though not as fervently as before. Like I said--she's not stupid. She's just really focused on his Cock.

"I...I don't understand," he shakes his head. "You're supposed to be okay with it. You're supposed to still be in love with me."

"Just because I'm in love with you doesn't mean you're not a fucking asshole, asshole!" Gwen stands up now, truly upset.

Xavier looks at me, stunned. "You told me to do this."

Gwen spins on him, furious. "I told you to do this? Me? I told you to tell me that while I'm giving you a fucking blowjob, offering up fucking insane murder plans, to tell me you want to fuck my sister? I told you that?"

I have to intervene. "You told her you wanted to fuck her. She'll accept it, eventually. What you didn't do was tell her that you want her to want you to fuck her." I lick my lips. "Or her to want to fuck her. She's upset now. It might take some pushing."

Xavier shakes his head, clearly a little flummoxed. He waves at Gwen. "Come here."

"No. Fuck you. Say you're sorry!"

"Gwen." His voice takes a different tone. "Come. Here."

A change comes over Gwen. Her shoulders slump forward. She's defeated. He's used the Tone. She can't argue with the Tone.

Another Little Extra.

Sorry not sorry, Gwen. Master wins. Master always wins.

Fuck. It's so hot when he runs her life. Ungh.

I want him to fuck her entire fucking brain. I want to do it with him. I want to make his Cock semi-intangible and actually fuck her actual brain, that's how much I Love My Master. I'm so crazy turned on by seeing him boss her around that I start to openly finger-fuck my hot little cunt.

Gwen comes back and sits down in front of him.

"On your knees. Like a Good Girl."

Oh, fuck. He's still using the Tone, and now he's used the Trigger. He's playing dirty.

He waits for her to get on her knees--doesn't take long--to dock her heavy tits on his thighs and to start stroking.

"I want you to want me to fuck Mindy."

"You...you want..."

Gwen is flushing. Gears are turning; she's working it out in her brain. How she can rectify what she knows about herself with what she now knows about Xavier.

"I want you to find Mindy really attractive."

"She is. She so is, but--"

"You're incredibly attractive, Gwen. You're hot as fuck."

She blushes. "Thank you, darling. But--"

"And I fuck you constantly."

Gwen's look is pure love and affection; she's over the moon for her Man. "You really do."

"And people get what they deserve."

"Yes. Yes, of course they do."

"So I must deserve to fuck You."

"Y-yeah. You do. But, Mindy..."

"And I deserve to fuck attractive girls. You want me to fuck really attractive girls."

"You deserve..." she licks her lips. "You deserve to..."

"To fuck really attractive girls. You should be stroking my Cock with two hands right now. I deserve it."

Her hands sync up immediately on his Cock. The heavier his arousal, the harder it is for her to think.

Little Extra.

"You want me to have what I deserve," he says.

"I want You to have what You deserve."

"You want me to fuck attractive girls."

"I want you to fuck attractive girls."

"Mindy is a really attractive girl."

"Mindy is a really attractive girl."

"You must want me to fuck your sister."

"I...ungh fuck...want you...to...you're so biiiig...to fuck my sister."

I whisper something into Gwen's ear. Digging into her subconscious. Doing what my Master has said he wants and needed. Giving him that little extra push.

"Wh-what was that?" said Xavier. "What did you say?"

"I said, 'don't you wish she was here right now?'"

Gwen echoes me without hearing me. "Don't you wish she was here right now?"

He figures out what I'm doing right away--I can tell because I know when I manipulate him, it excites him, and he's started cumming all over Gwen's face, Gwen's tits, down Gwen's throat.

I repeat her. "Don't you wish she was here right now?"

I'm right behind Gwen, fingering my pussy, fondling my hot picture-perfect body.

"She could be sucking you."

"She could be stroking you."

He keeps cumming; cumming harder. He can't stop now. Every cumshot just turns him on more.

"She could be fucking you."

"She could be worshiping you."

"She could be your girlfriend just like I am," says Gwen. "I want that. I want my sister to be your girlfriend too. Please, baby?"

"Please, Master? She could be here right now and she could be your girlfriend just like Gwen..."

He's cumming nonstop now.

"Fuck. Fuck yes." He jams Gwen's lips down on his Cock just to get her to shut up completely. "Okay. I wish that. I wish that. Everything you've said."

I've already zeroed in on Mindy from the nature of the conversation. Prediction is one of my gifts. I am, of course, especially good at it when I'm predicting threesomes and suggesting to heavily turned-on power-trip-hungry males to have threesomes, but let's not get too far into the weeds.

One second after Xavier makes his wish--really, barely time for it to register for him that he had made a wish at all--Mindy appears in the living room.

Everyone is always taken aback by teleportation. Even someone like Xavier, who had clearly had his entire body and life changed within the course of the last several days, who had a bigger Cock and a better body and a bangin' hot babe for a girlfriend, jumped at the sight of suddenly appearing Mindy. One second she's not there; the next second she definitely is.

There was no bang or smoke or any of that pomp and circumstance. I can make that kind of thing happen, but I'm always worried that it'll kill the mood. And Gwen is being so utterly hot about Xavier fucking with her mind and will and desires, why would I want to ruin that by showing off?

"G-Gwen?" Mindy says, a bit stunned.

She was dressed in sweats and a throw. But that just won't do; not for what Xavier deserves.

With a snap, just for flair, I change her into a tight leather skirt and a pair of three-inch heels.

Then I tease her hair out a bit, make the blond mass she sports really on display.

A touch of red in her cheeks. A few pounds shifted from her thighs to her tits. There. That's it.

Okay. And also a tighter top; a silk blouse that feels like it's barely there. That's all though.

As Xavier approaches her, I unbutton the top two buttons. What's the point of having those great titties if they're not showing off? That's it, though.

Also I erase maybe the last four hundred of her dream sessions while she was sleeping with images of worshiping Xavier's Cock.

But that's all.

I can control this; I can! I really can. I just fucking Love my Master. Is that so wrong?

"O-oh my god," Mindy whispers. She's starting to cry. "Oh my god."

Xavier stands up and sets Gwen to one side. Gwen crawls after him hungrily, cum sliding down her lips and tits. She looks at her sister with desire. I make her desire even stronger. I make it an unrequited love for her. That'll really get Master hard as fuck.

Mindy reaches a hand up toward him and snaps it back, like she's afraid to touch. He's so much man to her. He's everything.

"Y-you're real," she whispers. "I can't believe you're really real. You're him. You're my dream man."

"I know," he says.

When he kisses her--which he does expertly, having practiced so much with Gwen--his Cock slides up between their bodies and continues to erupt an endless supply of cum. It coats her tight young body, plastering her skimpy clothes to her frame.

"You're my girlfriend," he says to Gwen.

"I'm your girlfriend."

"You love being my girlfriend."

"I love being your girlfriend."

"Mindy is my girlfriend too."

"I'm your girlfriend too."

"You both need to be my girlfriends."

"We need to be your girlfriends."

"I deserve all the girlfriends I want."

"You deserve all the girlfriends you want."

He sits down at his couch, like he's on a throne. With no ceremony, he shoves Mindy on one side and Gwen on the other.

"I deserve girlfriends who know how to suck Cock together," he says.

Ungh. I'm so fucking proud of Him. He's such a Man.

"Are you the girls for the job?"

They both nod excitedly. "Yes, Sir!"

He leans back, snapping his fingers, and telling them to go to work. They do right away, mixing their hot tongues over his giant spurting Cockhead. His cum is endless; he never stops. The real prize for me is watching Mindy and Gwen make out madly, lovingly, on his Cock. These two sisters, who have known each other for years, sliding their supple, gorgeous mouths up and down the big, fat Cock of the Man who owns them now.

Gwen gets really excited; a thought appears in her head (that I may have had something to do with).

She holds Mindy down on Xavier's Cock and guides her sister up and down.

"I Love being Your Girlfriend, Xavier."

She does this over and over. Holding her sister until she's choking there, filling all the way up with her boyfriend's endless amount of cum.

Finally, when Mindy can't take anymore, Gwen lets her up...and Mindy, after gasping for air for a few seconds, grabs Gwen's head and shoves her down on Xavier's Cock.

"I Love being Your Girlfriend, Xavier."

Mindy holds her down even harder than Gwen held her, making her choke harder. I enlarge Xavier's Cock just a bit so that it's uncomfortable for Gwen--making her really struggle in her tight fucking hot babe throat.

Finally Mindy lets Gwen up, who, cumming madly, mouth dripping with gorgeous seed, makes out madly with her sister. Their sister tongues lashing each other, slipping and sliding over the head of his bulbous member. Warm milk leaks from their tits and runs down their hot bodies. Then, without any warning, Gwen shoves Mindy's face down on the Cock again wholesale, and the whole process repeats itself.

They continue like this, on and on, toying with each other and pleasing their fuck-hunk god boyfriend, the only thought in their mind being how badly they need to make him happy enough to fuck their unprotected pussies.

I'm such a good genie.

* * * * *

Later that night, after Mindy and Gwen are finally fucked into a barely-conscious state, which takes upwards of several hundred orgasms for them, and probably gallons of cum fucked into their unprotected previously-virgin pussies, Xavier gets up on the bed and gestures that he wants to talk. Even so, he arranges Gwen and Mindy's mouth around his Cock so they're snuggling and sucking him like he deserves.

"I've got it figured out," he tells me.

"What's that, Master?"

"My last wish. I've figured it out."

Straightaway, I can tell he's serious. There's not going to be any changing his mind or making suggestions. There's a stern look on his face; the look he uses (whether he knows it or not) when he's using The Tone. It makes me wet, makes me melt, makes me wish more than anything I could drop to my knees and suck his Cock like a good wish-giving genie girl.

But I can't; I really can't. It's the one rule I can't bend or break. I can never touch my Master.

"I'm so happy for You, Sir." I try valiantly to hide the choking in my voice. I know what will happen after he makes his wish. "What is it?"

"I've been thinking a lot about what you've said. What you've suggested. How you've changed them." He points to the sleeping, cuddling pair of Mindy and Gwen. Their fingers are stuffed in each other's dripping wet cunts and every so often they snugglefuck each other into a hot, yawny, moany orgasm. "How you've changed me."

He gestures at himself now. The thickness of his Cock, open to the night air. The massiveness of his body. How handsome and utterly shredded he's become.

"I don't want this all to go to shit the second you're gone. And you will leave, won't you?"

I gulp. He's guessed. "After your last wish. After I see it through."

"I don't want to be Cock rich and cash poor. I don't want to not be able to take care of them. I don't want to be the most handsome hobo with the most gorgeous hobo girlfriends. I don't care if they don't care. I care. They deserve better than that. And so do I."

"Yes, Master," I moan. "Of course you do."

He takes the sleeping Mindy by one leg and drags her over to the side of the bed. Without even seeming to wake, she obediently begins to slurp and kiss his Cock. He cums almost immediately, and keeps cumming, watching me the whole time with heat in his cheeks.

God, he's so hot. I've made him so hot.

"And I think you're changing lots of stuff all the time," he said. "I've already noticed there's more money in my accounts than there was last night. And more then than the night before."

"Compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe, Master."

"Don't patronize me, Zanthia. They have extra zeros, for God's sake. You're altering it. Without being asked. I think if I kept you around, you'd keep altering things, wouldn't you?"

I'm physically (and metaphysically, I suppose, given what I am) unable to answer that. Instead I shudder.

"I think that you're like...like some kind of reverse curse. You keep adding blessings that I don't even think about. Like our sink." He points to the bedroom bathroom. "That sink was nearly busted three days ago. It looked like the last tenant used it for a shower. Now it's...some German name I can't even pronounce and looks like it costs more than my car."

It did cost more than his car. Or it would have, except...I kind of just updated his car, too.

I'm out of control. I want to give him everything. I want to give him the whole world. Ungh.

"I appreciate all of it, Zanthia. I really do. I...holy fuck. I appreciate everything about it." He's really fucking Mindy's face now. "But there's two issues with it. One, you're fucking with my memory. I'm not sure what really is part of my life or isn't. I mean...part of the wishes you're creating or part of something else. I have strong, vivid memories of Gwen being my high school sweetheart. The only reason I know they're not true is because you're here, and if you're here, then she must have been...my neighbor? I think. That I wished for. I must have wished for her."

"You did."

He nods. "Good. Then that's an issue. I need to know what's mine and what's not mine. I need to...I need my own accomplishments. I can't just run on your fuel forever."

"I understand, Master."

"The other issue is that we can't fuck, and it's miserable with how much I care about you being around you when we can't fuck."

I nod. I've had this issue before. I mess it up every time!