Bimbo Genie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time I think I'm just going to be a flirty, friendly, happy genie and sexify a young stud's life. And every time I fall in love, and he falls in love with me, and we make stupid decisions...ugh.

"I understand, Master," I say again. I'm barely keeping it together.

"So I've thought about this. I've thought about it a lot. It's been pretty much all I've been thinking about when I'm not...you know."

Mindy has to tap out on the fountain of his Cock. Their ruckus woke Gwen, who kisses her sister deeply, licking cum off her tongue, before sliding her own mouth down on Xavier's thick, majestic shaft.

"There's a girl downstairs, I think in Apartment 1b. She's got red hair. I've never fucked a redhead. She's hot and I want to fuck her."

"That's your wish?"

"Just listen. There's also a hairdresser I've seen at the building across the street. I want to fuck her and I want her to give free haircuts to my girls. And there's a clerk at the bank with big tits who I think would look fantastic if she lost ten pounds in a day like Mindy apparently did, according to her instagram just a day ago and now, and only because she's drunk my cum, and so I want to facefuck that clerk until she's in perfect shape and hot enough to fuck me for real. And there's girls every day I walk past on the street who really belong on their knees, drenched in my cum or begging for my approval. And I've changed Mindy and Gwen, haven't I? Not just you. You made it so I changed them. My pheromones. My hormones. My cum. My saliva. My touch. My scent. That's what's fucked them up, isn't it? We're in sync like that. You made us that way."

I nod. I can verify that much.

"Bring that redhead up here. From downstairs."

"Is that your wish?"

"Do as I say, Zanthia."

Ungh. He uses The Tone and I don't have to do it, but I really fucking want to, and I think I have an idea of what he has in mind and it's really fucking sexy, so of course I comply.

One second, the redhead isn't here. The next second she is.

It's the deadest part of the morning, so of course she's asleep. I position her so she arrives on the carpet and doesn't even wake. She's wearing tight pajamas that barely cover the strain of her heavy tits.

Right away I go to work on her. I can't help myself. I make her hair a little more lustrous--he was so impressed with the color! It was a dye job, for vibrancy, so I make it au natural from now on and make sure she never has to wash or comb it again unless she wants to. It'll naturally style itself in the way that will most make Xavier hard for the rest of her life.

Fuck. He's right. I really am too much. I can't help it. He's so hot. I want his Cock so fucking hard. I clear her skin of any acne or marks and that's it.

And then I erase all the hair on her body that's not on top of her head. And that's it.

And I make her eyes more vibrantly green. That's it, though.

Just a tad more ass to her. There. That's all.

"What's her name?" he asks me.

I check. "Alexandra."

"Here's the wish, then, Zanthia. What I do to Gwen and Mindy? The way you've synced me up with them? Made them change and be hotter based on my chemistry, my wants? How I've made them immortal and gorgeous and fertile forever? I wish I could do that to any woman in the world."

"As you wish, Master."

It's an ingenious little wish. He's taken care of his fucking and financial issues in one fell swoop. If he ever needs more cash than what I've dumped as a Little Extra in his bank accounts--and gosh, it will probably take a while before that's true--he can just waltz into the home of some rich heiress and take everything she has. Or into the home of some rich millionaire CEO man and mindfuck his wife until she's ready to murder her husband and donate all her the remaining cash to Xavier.

Gwen and Mindy have been barely cognizant of what's been happening. They're so cumdrunk that a parade of white tiger-elephant hybrids could waltz through trumpeting showtunes from Broadway and they'd ask Xavier politely to turn the television down so they could stroke n' suck n' slurp his Cock in sleepy peace.

But now Xavier wakes them up, slapping them on the asses. "Up, girls. I've got something for you to do."

They immediately wake, stretching sexily and leaning into each other with sleepy hot snuggle kisses.

I can't help but dress them in tight, hot lingerie. Their tits displayed proudly in tight red and black lingerie. That's it, though.

And six-inch heels. From Louboutin. That's all.

Okay. Casadei. Casadei is hotter. And the heels are a little higher. It's so hot to see their calves adjust as they move. Ungh.

Soon, Xavier is standing over Alexandra. His Cock pours cum down next to her face in a thick, gooey, delicious-smelling puddle. Gwen and Mindy both kneel down next to him, both of them taking care to drop a single knee into his Cum. They Know what's good for them. They Know what their lifesource is, what their lives are about now.

"This is Alexandra," he explains. "You want me to fuck her. I want you to want me to fuck her. You want me to own her, like I own you."

"Yes, baby." Gwen nods, sliding her cheek against his muscled thigh. "That's so hot. Fuck yeah. You're such an amazing boyfriend."

"Yes, sir," says Mindy, eagerly starting to stroke his Cock.

"I'm not your boyfriend," he says to Gwen. "I'm your fucking Master. You got that?"

Gwen and Mindy both nod. They answer in sisterly unison: "Yes, Master."

My work here is nearly done. He's so fucking close.

"Wake her up."

Obediently, they raise her up until she's awake. At first Alexandra is giggly, almost high. The proximity to his cum taking its toll.

"W-what?" Alexandra looks up at him. "What the fuck is this? Who are you?"

Her voice is a shuddering whisper. She can't believe how turned on she is. This must feel like a dream. Her cunt is overloading on more visual pleasure than she's ever experienced before. Just his scent now is hardwired into her brain to activate every last pleasure center she has.

He grabs her by the hair. Staring down at her. His Cock centimeters from her lips.

"You belong to me now."

"I...I what? I...no. I'm not..."

He slaps her. It's quick, decisive. Not cruel. There to shock her--to wake her up, to put her in her place. I cum so hard. He's such a fucking Man now.

"You belong to me, or you don't get this Cock."

"Make a decision, stupid," says Gwen.

"It's really simple." Mindy is stroking him, encouraging the fountain of cum that streams from his Cock. "Just be his and then you can have his Master Cock. What's there to think about?"

Mindy and Gwen start sucking his cock.

"He's so good," moans Gwen.

Mindy's tongue-work is especially good. "Join us. Adore him with us. Master deserves it."

"...deserves it..."

Alexandra leans in--but Xavier puts a finger on her forehead. Immediately, she cums from his touch. That's all it takes now. He's so fucking strong. He's like a God. To Alexandra, he is God.

"Say please."

Gwen licks him long. "You have to say please like a good girl or else he won't let you."

"P-please."

"Please what?" says Xavier.

"Please, Master. Please may I--"

But she can't--because he takes her by the throat, right at the second of her willing, needy compliance and consent--and pins her to the ground.

"I don't need my Cock sucked," he growls into her ear. "I need to fuck you. I need to breed you. What do you think about that?"

Gwen and Mindy moan excitedly. They love watching their Master fuck.

"Y-yes!" Alexandra chokes. "Yes! In me! Please! I need it!"

Almost immediately he's inside of her. His length runs almost up to her sternum, but his magic, powerful Cock also makes room for himself inside. All the parts of her body that he doesn't need are eliminated. Her insides become a PurelyPleasingMaster factory--only enough there to be fucked, to be bred, and to process his cum for hot liquid energy. It's all they need.

He keeps choking her the whole time. Gwen and Mindy join in--their hands clasping over his, excitedly looking up at him for his approval, which he gives overwhelmingly.

"He's gonna fuck up your life," Gwen coos into her ear.

"Gonna fuck up your mind," says Mindy.

Alexandra, choking, only chokes harder as Gwen and Mindy trade off shoving their tits in her mouth while their Master fucks her.

"He owns you."

"He owns all of us."

Their big, beautiful breasts leak out hot, amazing milk down the redhead's mouth. Each gulp of it makes her body tighter, tinier, more toned.

"He's your God."

"He's our God."

Alexandra moans and sucks and swallows despite her choked throat. Her hair and skin start to shine, almost effervescent, as Xavier continues to fuck and cum inside of her pussy.

Her unprotected pussy. Her virgin pussy.

She didn't even like boys before this--and she still doesn't, because from now on, only the Real Man will be able to fuck her up like this.

Alexandra is feeling the singularity--the constant cum sensation that both Gwen and Mindy have already passed through and now live their entire lives with. They're cruel to the new girl now, teasing her, choking and almost mocking her, but soon they'll all be perfect hot fucksisters to worship Master.

I watch him cum into Alexandra's gorgeously tight, hot pussy. Alexandra cums, shrieking, calling his name, calling him Master. Gwen and Mindy cum with him, all of them writhing in one perfect unison of pleasure.

Just a few seconds later--while they're still basking in the afterglow--I begin to fade. Xavier winks at me, choking Alexandra a little more for my enjoyment, as I return entirely to the lamp.

There's a rattling and whirling as the lamp lifts up and out of the apartment, floating lighter than wind into the distance. Xavier watches, still balls deep inside his newest acquisition.

Gwen, staring up at him with deep, urgent, crushing love in her eyes. Adoring his every movement and motion. Mindy, loving him, loving her sister. Alexandra, still dimly confused but knowing her true purpose now is to fuck this God above her and to be fucked by him--to serve his every last desire.

All three of them needing--aching--to fulfill his every last wish.

Vibrating with orgasmic pleasure, I have to give him one last gift: I take away his memory of me.

As far as he knows, this is the life he's always led. That's the last gift I give him.

# # #

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, please let me know! I'm always looking to find out more about what turns readers on.