Bimbo Lights Ch. 08

Story Info
Hard as Hickory Hard Cider, and Crazy Kitty Cherry Cola.
788 words
4.29
1.9k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

I followed the cute blonde triplets to the back porch. The girls sat at the picnic table in the back yard and I followed their example. One passed around the partial pack of their adoptive mother Rebecca's menthol lights 100s, and the three lit up. They didn't cough at all, which seemed suspicious. I asked, "Those aren't really your first cigarettes, are they?"

One admitted, "Well, Rebecca gave each of us a few last month. Wayne was out of town, and..." She was blushing intensely, which inspired me to ask, "And what?" "And they tasted better than these, a lot better. Menthol lights are okay, but..."

Her sister added, "But after a couple of the other ones... Smoking those felt so SEXY! We were so horny we didn't have a choice! We kissed and fingered each other in the back yard until we couldn't anymore. I must have cum out here four times!"

Another girl chimed in, "Rebecca gave us a little of the Vagino wine when we went in and..."

The first one chuckled and said, "And the four of us fucked each other's faces 'til morning! Hehehe! Rebecca and my sisters are so sexy! I don't think I even want to try fucking a guy."

We heard the doorbell and somebody knocking at the front door. When I hurried to answer it with one of the triplets, I was shocked to see my father. He looked unhappy and said, "Your mother was worried sick! She expected you home by dark yesterday."

"Sorry, Dad. I ah ... I got distracted." I nodded toward beautiful little Sherry.

"That's a distraction I understand. Hahaha! When your mother told me you were tutoring triplets, I thought I'd bring over a new soda for them to try. I'll get it from my truck."

Sherry called in her sisters and Dad met us in the kitchen. He asked, "Do you like cherry cola, girls? This is a new kind." He poured most of a 2-liter bottle into three glasses and they tried it. I read the label, "Crazy Kitty Cherry Cola ... by Bimbotech. Strong female aphrodisiac."

Dad saw me reading it and smirked. He winked conspiratorially and said, "Your mother and sisters are home sharing a pack of Bimbo Lights. Do you want to go see what they're up to? Or would you rather help out your blonde little hotties here?"

The girls were already stripping, and one asked Dad, "Do you like how my butt looks better, or my teeny little boobies?" I'd kissed and sucked both extensively the previous night, but still wanted more.

My mind was slow and muddled, since too much of my blood had rushed to my little head for the big one to work right. "Um ... guh ... ah." I'd also longed to see my gorgeous blonde big sister Elizabeth nude, and was sure anything more with her would be Heavenly! I finally decided, "I guess I better go home."

Before I left, Dad drank a bottle of something and handed me the empty. I chuckled when I read, "Hard as Hickory Hard Cider ... by Bimbotech ... gives males a firm erection for 2 to 3 hours."

He said, "I'm glad I have a six pack in the truck. You can try one. Tell your mother I'll be home tomorrow. Probably."

I grabbed my backpack and ran to my bike. I thought about getting a cider from Dad's truck but didn't. That would take a precious extra minute or two, and I knew seeing Mom or Carol's tits or most parts of Elizabeth would make me stiff as a board without it.

Again, I was focused on sex as I approached the major highway through town. I was nearly flattened by a cement truck again, only a few yards from my previous near-death experience. A crane truck and a bulldozer on a flatbed followed it. I wondered why there seemed to be so many construction vehicles lately, but wasn't interested enough to investigate.

I walked in our front door and shouldn't have been surprised to see Carol laying on the couch nude. Her mouth was on her girlfriend's boob and her arm was wrist-deep in Mom's pussy.

What really shocked me was a bed squeaking and my older sister Elizabeth shouting upstairs. She called out my former girlfriend's name, "Yes, Wendy! So good! FASTER!"

I got the surprise of my life when I ran up there and looked at my bed.

The girls were on their backs totally nude, with their butts almost touching and their bent knees near their ears. Both held smoldering cigarettes, and my sister Elizabeth was moving a big double-headed dildo in and out of their ASSHOLES!

-