Bimbo Lights Ch. 07

Story Info
Oral sex marathon with cute blonde triplets.
926 words
4.46
13.3k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

-

Naughty little strawberry-blonde bitches Mary, Carrie, and Sherry had tricked me into drinking half a bottle of Vino Vagino wine mixed with juice. They laughed quite a long time, then ran upstairs to their bedrooms. My mouth felt very dry, even after I drank a glass of milk and two glasses of water. I went to the bathroom and peed, then chugged a can of cola attempting to slake my thirst. None of it helped. I felt like I was dying from dehydration! I needed some pussy juice SOON!

I ran upstairs and saw one of the girls sitting on her bed wearing only a t-shirt. With a devious look in her eyes, she asked; "Want to suck my kitty?" She laid on her back and spread her knees.

I had no choice and dived on the bed with my face between her legs. Her little vulva didn't look big enough for my cock but I needed something else. A slight bit of blonde fluff tickled my nose as I started licking her labia, then poked my tongue in. I felt a fleshy barrier blocking most of her vagina as my tongue probed inside her.

She started getting wet and I sucked the secretions from her as quickly as I could. I licked and sucked, sucked and licked, until she had a strong orgasm. I was quite happy when she squirted, spraying the fluid I desperately needed into my mouth. After gasping for breath a while, she called out, "Mary, Sherry, come in here."

I kept on licking and sucking, mostly ignoring her sisters as they entered the room and sat on the edge of the bed. My mouth was firmly fixed to her twat, desperately trying to drink more. I heard one of them make a phone call. She said, "Hi, Wayne. We have a new boyfriend, Ken. He's eating Carrie's pussy right now. See?"

There were several flashes and 'Click's as she took pictures. I didn't hear the other side of the conversation but she replied, "No, we're not gonna fuck him. You're the only one who gets the good stuff. Uh huh. No, Rebecca said she'll be back Monday at noon. Okay. I don't think we want to, we'll probably just let him eat us out." She sighed in annoyance and continued, "Yeah, I guess that's fair. She left half a pack of hers in the kitchen and Ken brought over cigarettes too. Is it okay if we try smoking? Cool! You're the best, Wayne! See you when you get home!"

I wondered and asked, "Why do you called your parents 'Wayne' and 'Rebecca'?"

She said, "We're adopted. Wayne screws Mary most nights and thinks we take turns. Sherry only did it with him a couple times and I never have so I'm still a virgin. Sherry and I like girls better and do it with Rebecca instead."

I finished licking her to a second orgasm and two of the girls traded places. Mary didn't have a hymen, but tasted exactly the same. I kept up the cunnilingus until all of them had cum in my mouth. My tongue felt like it was trying to abandon ship. My mouth was ridiculously tired but I was still thirsty.

I begged one of them, "So thiwsty, but tongue is SO tiwed! Can you kneel over me and pway wiff yewseff, so I can get mowe?"

They took pity on me. I laid on my back and they took turns kneeling with their ankles on either side of my shoulders. They masturbated until they climaxed, delivering more precious girl cum to my parched mouth. After they each enjoyed at least two orgasms that way, I was finally able to speak decently again. "I need more, but I'm SO HORNY too! Can one of you ride my dick, or at least suck it? Please!"

One unhappily told her sisters, "Wayne told me we need to blow him if he eats us out, to be fair." One of the others eagerly said, "I'll do it! I always wanted to try it!" I quickly stripped and laid back down. She took the head of my cock into her mouth as one of her sisters sat on my face. I was having a threesome with a pair of pretty sisters, but my extreme thirst still made it a torture.

After I came in her mouth, she said, "I don't know what you were complaining about. It doesn't taste bad. I kind of like it."

In my memory, everything after that was a long blur of pussy-licking. By the time we fell asleep, I squirted semen into a mouth again and they had at least another three orgasms each.

-

As I woke under a pile of nude blonde cuties, I decided it was worth it. I was thirsty for more pussy juice but had a more urgent need in my bladder. I extricated myself from the tangle of bodies slowly to avoid waking them, then ran to the toilet and sprayed into it like a firehose. I returned to the bed and woke one of them with a light clit licking. The others woke a few minutes later, when my tongue and fingers drove her to climax.

After we had breakfast, I munched two other muffs and one of the triplets reminded me, "Wayne said we can try smoking. Let's put some clothes on and go to the back porch."

I smiled in anticipation as I got dressed and took a pack of Bimbo Lights from my bag.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers