Bimbo-Mommy Meets Brian's Teacher

Story Info
Brian and his mother go to a parent-teacher conference.
10k words
4.61
58.4k
152
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,682 Followers

A quick note: My stories aren't for everyone. If you don't like very petite women with really huge breasts, mother-son incest (or the use of the word "mommy" in a sexual context), portrayals of women as bimbos (see below for a note on that), and totally unrealistic scenarios, they might not be for you. If you like those things, great! But I can't stress this enough: ***These scenarios are not meant to be realistic.*** At all. They exist in a fantasy world. If that, or anything else I've mentioned, is not your thing, go elsewhere. If it is, please rate and leave a comment! Thanks. (All characters are over 18 years old.)

(I'll also note that because this story is pure fantasy, women are portrayed and treated in ways that are entirely unrealistic and unacceptable in real life.)

***

"How do Mommy's breasts look, sweetie?" The gorgeous, petite mother cupped her massive tits and pushed them upward, toward her son.

"Mom, please, not here."

She looked a bit crestfallen and bit her lip like a little girl whose feelings had been hurt on the playground. "You don't think Mommy's breasts look good?" she said, staring down at her huge, swollen bosom.

He looked at her chest, as he so often found himself doing. She wore a white button-down shirt, tied at her midriff, buttons opened almost all the way down, frilly lavender-hued bra poking out, clearly visible, all above a taut, just slightly muscular tummy. But that mid-section was almost entirely obscured by her breasts, which were simply gigantic, particularly on her petite frame. Two swells of tit-flesh bulged out of her top, threatening to pop its few remaining clasped buttons. A light sheen of sweat covered her tit-mounds, making them glisten in the light of the school hallway.

Below that, she wore a shockingly short schoolgirl skirt, which barely went halfway down her thighs, and stocking-clad tucked into four-inch high heels, leather straps snaking up from them and encircling the bottom half of her calves. The tiny skirt accentuated her slightly thick, smooth, muscular legs.

All of this on an otherwise tiny physique; she was many inches shorter than her sizable, 18-year-old son Brian, who could probably throw her over his shoulder.

The mother and teen, sat outside his teacher's classroom. It was after school had ended, so the hallways were mostly empty -- and he was very glad for that. Sitting there, upright and proper, as if she were a student herself, waiting to be called on, she looked... there was no other word for it: pornographic.

Her features were delicate, almost teen-like: soft, olive-toned skin; a cute, slightly arched nose; big, emerald-hued eyes. And then there were her bee-stung lips, luscious and slightly out of proportion with the rest of her face, currently painted with dark red lipstick. Her rich, lustrous brown hair was up in a bun. And she had a sweet hint of a smile, as she so often did.

She was gorgeous, no doubt. Her outfit, though. It was basically the same one Britney Spears made famous in the "Hit Me Baby One More Time" video -- and it would have been erotic on any attractive woman, but on the petite yet incredibly voluptuous, top-heavy mother, it was obscene -- particularly that top, which only accentuated how wildly out of proportion her breasts were compared with her body.

At that moment, though, she looked upset. "I just wanted to look good for your teacher today, baby. I'm so stupid." She clasped her little hands in her lap; her eyes welled up with tears.

Here we go again, Brian thought. His mother wasn't just gorgeous and sexy, she had other... special qualities, ones that he had to navigate carefully.

"No, Mom, you look great. It's just a bit of an... unusual outfit for a parent-teacher conference."

She looked up at him with her beautiful, sparkling green eyes. "You mean it?"

"I swear, Mom, I do. You always look great."

Immediately, her mood changed. She wiggled in her seat excitedly, her tits bouncing up and down. "Yay! I'm so happy! I just wanted to look good for your teacher. I know how much you like her." She leaned over and gently kissed her son, first on his cheek, then his mouth. She giggled, but soon her expression turned serious again.

"Can you see my nipples?" She touched the tips of her huge breasts, circling the two clearly perceptible protrusions. "They get so hard and I can't control it."

Brian stared directly at his mother's massive rack. "No," he lied. "I can't."

"Well that's good," Brian mother said, absent-mindedly squeezing her breasts, very gently and briefly, as she did when her mind wandered. "But baby, I'm a little worried about you. You seem nervous."

Brian knew where this was going. "I'm not, Mom. Really."

"Are you sure? It'd be totally understandable before seeing your teacher. Can Mommy help? Please?"

Oh god, Brian thought. Not here.

His mother reached over and caressed his cock through his pants. It was, as it generally was when he was in close proximity to her, rock-hard.

"I knew it," she said. "You need some relief before our meeting. Let Mommy help you."

Before he could say another word, almost in one motion, Brian's mother unzipped his pants, quickly fished out his thick, turgid cock, leaned over and ... swallowed it. She wriggled her warm, wet mouth down until she was deep-throating the poor kid.

"Mom! Not -- uh, fuck, that feels so good -- not here!" As he instinctively bucked his hips upward, pressing his cock deeper into his mother's mouth, he looked around. Thankfully the hallway was empty. This had become his mother's go-to way of "relaxing" him, as she put it. She would offer -- insist, really -- before school. After school. At bedtime. And after he returned from a frustrating date, which he was going on less and less because what was the point.

He had told her to stop many times but she persisted and he eventually gave up. The truth was that she had become a world-class cocksucker; her luscious, thick lips helped, but she had also worked hard honing her technique, learning exactly what he liked. And she went deep. She called that her "speciality."

She withdrew his cock from her mouth, kissed it, licked it up and down, and stared up at him with those gorgeous green eyes.

"It's OK, baby. Mommy knows you must be nervous before this meeting, so just let it go. I promise to swallow every bit of cum." And with that, she again swallowed his throbbing cock, going faster and faster.

Almost by instinct, Brian took her head in his hands, and began to fuck her face. She was in no way alarmed. This was de rigueur. "UHHHHH, FUCK!" Brian yelled uncontrollably, then realized he needed to quiet down. "Fuck, Mom, I'm gonna cum. Gonna shoot it down your throat," he tried to whisper.

She gurgled an unintelligible response and redoubled her efforts. Soon, Brian couldn't take it anymore.

"Uhhhhh, Mommy, I'm cumming in your mouth! Fuuuuuck!" She had been asking him to call her "Mommy" for months -- she said it made her feel "warm down there" -- and he had declined, but this time, for some reason, it just slipped out. "Swallow my cum, Mommy!"

And she did. Every last drop, just as she had promised. She gave his cock one last, lingering lick, then raised her head up and smiled at him. A tiny drop of cum sat on her lip and she quickly lapped it up.

"Mmmmmm. I love sucking your cock so much, baby. You cum so much! And it tastes delicious. Are you feeling more relaxed? Mommy could suck you off again --"

"No! That's... fine. I'm feeling OK, thanks."

Thank god she was done. (But man, was she a born cocksucker.) He tucked his cock back into his pants and zipped up, just in time: The door next to them opened and Ms. Powers, Brian's young homeroom and history teacher, stepped out. She was wearing a tight dark sweater that did little to hide her own very substantial bust, and below that, a pencil skirt and heels. Unlike his extremely short-and-stacked mother, Ms. Powers was only a few inches shorter than Brian.

She was also young and gorgeous: She couldn't have been older than 25, just out of college. She wore a short blonde bob that framed her model-level beautiful face: a heart-shaped face, luscious lips and a gorgeous smile. She also wore glasses, which gave her the vibe of a hot librarian who didn't know she was hot; Ms. Powers, however, knew exactly how hot she was.

If his mother dominated Brian's masturbatory fantasies, Ms. Powers came in a close second. She routinely wore similarly tight-fitting outfits regularly, and clearly was aware of the effect they had. In class, she'd lean over Brian's desk, in a supposed attempt to help him with a quiz problem or book passage -- and in the process, press her huge breasts into his upper arm. He could smell her scent: just the slightest hint of lilac. She would then look down, see the erection tenting Brian's pants, give him a wink, and sashay away, her large butt swaying, her huge tits bouncing. There was something... mischievous about Ms. Powers.

That impish smile was on display as she looked at Brian and his scantily clad mother sitting outside her classroom.

"Well, what do we have here? Brian, I assume this is your mother?"

Without waiting for Brian to respond, his mother jumped out of her chair and gave a surprised Ms. Powers a hug, her enormous breasts pressing into the teacher's mid-section, her face buried in the teacher's cleavage. "It's so good to meet you finally, Ms. Powers!" she exclaimed excitedly. "You're Brian's favorite teacher. He talks about you all the time. I couldn't wait to meet you." Fuck, Brian thought. His mother was obviously turned on by his teacher. And, he assumed, vice versa.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that, Ms. Pepper," Ms. Powers said, running her hands down the mother's arms, causing her to shiver slightly. She eyed the mother's obscene body and outfit. "You certainly are a lovely woman."

"Thank you," Brian's mother said shyly, twisting her body back and forth and putting the tip of one finger in her mouth. "That's especially kind coming from you -- you're gorgeous!"

Oh boy, Brian thought.

"Thank you, Ms. Pepper. Why don't the two of you come in." She walked into the classroom and, without turning around, said, "Brian, why don't you lock the door behind you. We don't want anyone disturbing us."

Ms. Powers sat behind her desk, crossing her long, lithe legs, and in the process hoisting up one of her 4-inch high heel-clad feet. She gestured to the two chairs in front of her desk and the mother and son sat down. Brian looked over at his mother, who was again sitting prim and proper -- unintentionally pushing out her enormous tits -- like a schoolgirl trying to be good. Ms. Powers leered at her like a dirty old man who happened to be a gorgeous, dominant 25-year-old woman.

"So," she began. "The good news is that Brian's comprehension, analysis and participation have all been excellent."

Mom's mom looked a little confused. "So... he's doing good?" she said in that ditzy voice of hers. Brian rubbed his temples.

Ms. Powers smiled. "Yes, Ms. Pepper, it means he's doing very well, particularly in my classes. I know he's headed off to college in the fall, so that all bodes very well."

"Yay!" Brian's mother bounced up and down in her seat, her massive tits wobbling wildly as she did; Brian was momentarily concerned they might fly right out of her top. Ms. Pepper turned to her son. "I'm so proud of you, sweetie!" She began to kiss him all over his face, including a lingering one on the lips. Brian could see that mischievous smile emerge on Ms. Powers' face again. "I knew all that work, and our little nervousness sessions --" Ms. Powers arched an eyebrow at this "-- would pay off."

Brian was simultaneously relieved and embarrassed about his mother's behavior. It didn't surprise him, but in front of the teacher he had a huge crush on, he became incredibly self-conscious.

"Yes, it's very good news. The not-so-good news, I'm afraid, is Brian's focus. He very often seems... distracted in class." Brian's mother's expression turned to concern. "I think Brian knows why."

"What is it, Brian?" Ms. Pepper said. "Why would you be so distracted?"

Brian realized he was staring directly at his teacher's huge rack and his eyes darted up to her face. There was that impish grin again.

"Do you find that he gets easily distracted at home, Ms. Pepper?"

"Actually, now that you mention it, yes."

"How so?"

"Well, I'll often catch him staring at me and... my body... when he's supposed to be doing his homework or chores. But he's always good at getting back to whatever he's doing."

"Ms. Pepper, let me ask a totally unrelated question. What do you generally wear around the house?"

Brian put his head in his hands.

"Well, let's see," Brian's mom said, not putting the pieces together. "I do a lot of yoga, so I'm often wearing a yoga outfit..."

"A tight one, I assume?"

"Well, of course."

"I guess that's how you keep your figure so lovely."

Brian's mother blushed. "Um, I guess so. Oh! And sometimes I just wear my pajamas around the house."

"What would those be?"

"Oh, you know, a little t-shirt, sweatpants... And sometimes, before bed, lingerie."

"Lingerie?!"

"Nothing too revealing. You know, a babydoll or something like that."

Ms. Powers tried to imagine the young mother stuffing those massive tits into a little babydoll negligee. "I see," she said, winking at Brian, who was growing more mortified by the moment. "Brian's father is not in the picture, correct?"

"No, he died soon after Brian was born, I'm afraid. He left us quite a bit of money, which is how I was able to pay for Brian's education here and for college."

"And why you're able to spend your days doing yoga," Ms. Powers said with that impish smile.

Brian's mom giggled. "Yes, I suppose so. I've never really been able to hold a job, to be honest."

"No, I'd imagine not. Are you dating?"

"Not really. I get a lot of attention from men, but I don't know, they just don't interest me. I really only care about my little baby boy," she said, beaming at Brian.

"I see." Ms. Powers paused. "Ms. Pepper, would you do me a favor? I'd like to speak to Brian alone, just for a few minutes. It's about his schoolwork. Would you mind sitting outside for a moment?"

"Oh. I guess not," Ms. Pepper said. She got up and turned around. Both Brian and Ms. Powers stared at her large bubble butt, which pushed out her little skirt so far that they could almost see her ass cheeks. Above that, her tiny waist. And Ms. Powers was amazed to see that the mother's enormous chest was so large that it peeked out from either side of her teenage-size torso.

Ms. Pepper struggled with the locked door. "Let me help you with that, Mom," he said. He immediately regretted it -- his erection was clearly visible. He adjusted it as best he could, then walked over and, putting his arms around his mother's body, unlocked the door. In the process, his hard-on pressed into her ass cheeks. Ms. Pepper whispered into his ear: "Oh, Brian! I knew we should have done another nervousness session."

"I'm fine, thanks Mom," he said, his face flushed bright red.

"OK. Maybe we can do one later. I'll see you in a few minutes!" Ms. Pepper said enthusiastically, before kissing him gently on the lips and then slipping out the door, which Brian closed.

"Lock it, please, Brian," Ms. Powers said. He did so and sat back down.

"'Nervousness session', huh?" Ms. Powers said, moving around the front of her desk and perching on its edge, allowing Brian a close-up view of both her smooth, shapely legs and, thrust out in his direction, only a foot or two away, her large breasts, swaying slightly under her tight sweater. "Perhaps we'll get to that later, What I really want to talk to you about is your mother."

"Yeah, I had a feeling," he said, staring right at his young teacher's substantial chest.

"What I said about you being distracting is indeed true, but I think I have a pretty good sense of why. Do you think a lot about me during class?"

"Um... yes, ma'am."

"I had a feeling," she said with a wink. "And you do think a lot about your mother when at home?"

"Yes, ma'am."

That's all quite understandable. You're a teenager in his prime. A good-looking one I might add, and I can see where you get your good looks. Have you had many girlfriends?"

"A couple, but, to be honest, it doesn't last."

"And why do you think that is?"

"Um..."

"It's OK, Brian, you can be honest with me. Whatever you say in this room stays in this room."

"They didn't... they weren't built..."

"They weren't big enough up top?" she asked, cupping her own large tits through her tight black sweater.

He dropped his head. "Yes, ma'am."

"Would you say you're obsessed with very large breasts?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

She crossed her arms under her tits, making them bulge even more than they already were. "Then I certainly understand why distraction is an issue for you. Would you like to know how large my breasts are, Brian?"

His erection was rock-hard and he crossed his legs in a feeble attempt to hide it.

"Um... yes, ma'am."

"I wear an E-cup bra. Certainly larger than average for a woman my size," she said, cupping her sweater-covered tits and looking down at them. Do you know how large your mother's breasts are?" she asked with a smile.

"No, ma'am."

"Really? You've never peeked at a bra?"

"No, ma'am. Anyway, I think all of her bras are custom-made."

"Well I can see why. She's certainly larger than I am, and quite a bit shorter. You're, what, 5'10"?"

"5'11", ma'am."

"And I'm 5'7", though admittedly not in these heels. I'm guessing your mother is... 5'1"? Tops?"

"That sounds about right, ma'am."

"My goodness. Such incredible curves on such an otherwise petite body."

She sat down next to Brian and put her hand on his leg. "But there's something else unusual about your mother, isn't there, Brian?"

Oh god, he thought. This conversation was why he had been dreading parent-teacher conference day.

"Yes, I suppose there is, ma'am."

"I mean, that outfit. The way she speaks in that little-girl voice. She gets confused a lot, doesn't she?"

He nodded.

"She doesn't seem very bright."

"No, I guess not."

"Brian... would you describe your mother as ditzy? A bimbo, even? But a very sexy -- and sexual -- one?"

He gulped. "Yeah, I suppose she is."

"And she doesn't seem to even know it. A super-busty, horny, little bimbo. Brian, while you were waiting outside in the hallway, I heard some odd noises. What was going on?"

He sighed. "My mom has some... unusual ideas about how to handle things when I get nervous. Or when she thinks I'm nervous, anyway."

"Such as?"

"She... um..."

"She sucks your cock, doesn't she, Brian?" She scooted closer to him, her breasts only inches from his chest and whispered: "She swallows your teenage cum?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"And how often does this happen?"

"Um... at least three times a day."

"My goodness!"

"Before I go to school, when I get home and before bed. That's usually when she's wearing the lingerie she mentioned. And it's not even about me being nervous! She just..."

"She just enjoys it, doesn't she, Brian?" the teacher interrupted.

"I guess so, yeah."

"Do you enjoy it, Brian?"

"I mean... yeah, I do."

"And I'm sure she knows that. Have you done anything else with your mother, Brian? Sexually, I mean."

"No, ma'am."

"Really? You haven't made love to her?"

Brian was shocked that his teacher was talking to him so openly. But he told the truth: "No, I haven't."

"You've wanted to, though."

Brian paused. "Yes. I think about it a lot. But... she's my Mom."

"I understand. She's your mother. And you love her. But she's also an extremely horny little bimbo." She paused. Brian didn't know what to say.

Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,682 Followers