Bimbo-Mommy Meets Brian's Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Powers got up and opened the door. "OK, Ms. Pepper, you can come back in now." As his mother returned and sat down next to her, Ms. Powers sat back down behind her desk.

Brian's mother still looked concerned. "Did you discuss Brian's distract... distractive..."

"Yes, we spoke about his distracted nature and I'm not concerned."

"Oh my goodness, I'm so relieved!" She hugged her son, pulling his head down and pressing it into her enormous, swelling bosom.

"I do, though, want to talk about you a bit, Ms. Pepper," the young teacher said, openingly ogling the mother's voluptuous body.

"Me?" She touched a hand to her heaving chest.

"You see, it seems that Brian's distracted behavior is largely caused by you, Ms. Pepper."

"Me? But... I don't understand."

"There's a lot you don't understand, isn't there, Ms. Pepper?"

"What do you mean?" She was clueless.

"You must know you're a very attractive woman. Stunning, even."

"Well... I suppose. I do get a lot of looks on the street."

"Yes, I imagine you do. Brian is 18 and quite virile."

"Virile?"

"Manly, with a strong sex drive."

"Oh, I see."

"You also have a very strong sex drive, don't you, Ms. Pepper."

Brian's mother's face flushed. "I..." She looked down at her hands in her lap. "I suppose I do."

"And you have a very unusual body, don't you?"

"Yes, I guess I do."

"You seem to like showing it off."

"I... don't do that on purpose."

"You don't wear clothes that you know will make your son's penis hard?"

"No! Well... Oh, I don't know, I'm all mixed up."

"Yes, I imagine you are. Ms. Pepper, can you tell us how big your breasts are?"

Brian's mom put her arm over her tits in a feeble attempt to shield them from view, but only made her cleavage bulge further out from her skimpy top and bra, which was clearly visible.

"My... my breasts? I don't see what --"

"Please indulge me, Ms. Pepper."

"Well, OK, if you think it'll help. I usually wear a G-cup."

"My goodness! That would be huge for any woman, but for one of your very petite build..."

"Are they too big?" She was beginning to tear up. "Do I look like a..."

"A what, Mommy? Is it OK if I call you Mommy? Brian, are you OK with that?"

Brian, almost zombie-like, nodded.

"Do you look like a slut, Mommy? Was that your question? A huge-titted slut?"

"I..." A tear fell from one eye.

Come," Ms. Powers said, patting her lap.

"You want me to... to sit on your lap?" the mother said, sniffling and wiping the tear from her face.

"That's right. Come sit on teacher's lap."

Glancing over at Brian, who made no attempt to stop things, she slowly got up and wiggled over to the busty teacher. She was so short that Ms. Powers was eye-level with her massive breasts, clad in a sturdy push-up bra, absolutely bursting out of her tied-off schoolgirl's shirt.

"Come sit, Mommy."

Brian's mother sat down and immediately felt at ease. And turned on. She looked over at Brian, who seemed extremely uncomfortable.

"But, ma'am... Brian... I need to..."

"You need to suck his cock? I understand. How about this? Brian," the teacher asked, "would you like to masturbate? I'm going to play with your Mommy for a bit."

"You're going to... play with me?"

"That's right. I'm going to play with your curvy little body." She stroked one of Ms. Pepper's smooth legs with one hand, and her gorgeous face with the other. "For example, we don't need this bun, do we?"

Without waiting for an answer, she deftly took out a few bobby pins and the mother's hair cascaded down past her shoulders.

"Very beautiful," Ms. Powers said, and kissed the mother on the cheek. Ms. Pepper giggled. Brian unzipped his pants and took out his rock-hard cock.

"And we don't need this silly top, do we? It's barely covering anything." Again without waiting for an answer, she began to undo the knot in the shirt and then to unbutton it. In mere seconds, she had it open, and shrugged it off the mother's delicate shoulders, revealing the gigantic lavender bra underneath.

"Oh! I..."

"Shhhh. It's OK, Mommy," Ms. Powers said as she stroked the mother's long hair, tucking a long strand behind her ear, revealing Mommy's adorable, blushing face.

"But... you're undressing me in front of my son. And he's..."

"Yes, he's jerking off. He's being a good boy. Are you going to be a good girl for me?" Brian was amazed: His teacher, barely older than he was, was talking to his ditz of a mother, who was almost 40. And he was staring at the scene, masturbating.

"Um... yes, ma'am. It's just embarrassing, in front of my son."

"Nonsense. Brian --" She took some massage oil out of the top drawer of her desk and slid it over to him. "-- this might help."

"Uh, thanks," Brian said, and drizzled some into one hand. "Would it be OK if I... um, masturbated with both hands?"

"Of course."

"He likes to do that because he has a particularly thick penis," Ms. Pepper said innocently.

"Oh, I see," Ms. Powers said. "And he does, it's true. He's fairly well-endowed. Much like his little Mommy. " She turned back to the tiny, ultra-busty woman on her lap and gently cupped both of her massive, bra-clad breasts, lifting them just slightly. The mother gasped and then moaned in pleasure. Ms. Powers dropped one of the mother's breasts and lifted her hand up toward her gorgeous, quivering mouth. She slipped two fingers into it; the tiny mother instinctively grabbed the teacher's fingers and began to suck on them.

"There you go, you dumb, busty little bimbo," the teacher said in a sweet, gentle voice. "You needed to suck on something, didn't you?"

For the first time, the mother didn't object to the name-calling and her eyes closed as she continued to suck on the teacher's fingers, which the teacher reached farther back into her mouth. (Ms. Powers didn't know it, but after working so hard on taking her son's entire penis during their blowjobs, Ms. Pepper had lost her gag reflex.)

Ms. Powers withdrew her fingers and caressed the mother's bee-stung lips with them, turning to Brian as she did. "I'm going to kiss your Bimbo-Mommy now, Brian. Would you like that?"

"Yes," said the teen, slowly stroking his erect, turgid cock, staring at his stunning, erotically proportioned mother, sitting submissively on his gorgeous teacher's lap.

"But, I--"

The gorgeous young mother was cut off as her son's teacher pressed their lips together, slowly gently at first, then harder, their huge breasts pressing together. The mother began to moan as the teacher slowly snaked her hand up a smooth, muscular leg. Soon, the teacher's tongue was in her mouth, and they were making out, deeply, passionately. Brian couldn't believe what he was seeing. His incredibly hot teacher had, in a matter of moment, seduced his own wildly sexy, short-and-stacked mother. He continued to masturbate, intent on holding off on an orgasm.

Ms. Powers finally took her tongue out of the mother's mouth.

"That was nice, wasn't it?"

Ms. Pepper shyly just shook her head yes. "I... want you to kiss me again."

"I'd like that too, little one. But I think first we need to get rid of this silly bra. It's barely holding back your giant bimbo-tits."

The mother instinctively reached up and grabbed her massive rack with two hands.

"But... but then Brian will be able to see my breasts."

"Yes, he will." She turned to Brian. "Boy, she really is an airhead, isn't she? Would you like to see your mother's gigantic naked tits?"

Brian could only grunt a yes.

"I thought as much. Ms. Pepper, we want to make your son happy, don't we?"

"I guess so.. I mean, yes! I do. Always. Brian, you really want to see Mommy's huge breasts?"

"Yes, Mommy. Please? Can I please see your giant bimbo-tits?" Brian was getting bolder with his language, following his teacher's lead. His mother, frankly, either didn't mind or seemed too horny and confused to care.

"Oh goodness. I do want to make Brian happy -- and make sure he has an orgasm. OK, I'll take it off." The mother reached back to the bra's clasp, in the process pushing her breasts forward; the bra was overflowing and looked like it might pop off at any second.

"I'm sorry to tell you that bra is too small," Ms. Powers said, staring at the amazing sight mere inches away. "There's no way you're a G-cup. I'd say H, easy. Maybe even HH."

"Really?" Brian's mother was having a bit of trouble with the clasp. "Gosh, I guess I'll have to order new ones. They have gotten a bit bigger over the last year. Ah, there we go. Brian, are you ready to see your Mommy's huge tits?"

Brian took a bold step: He got up, went over to the duo and continued to masturbate just a foot or so away from his mother, who stared longingly at his erection.

"I'm ready, Bimbo-Mommy."

She released the back straps, and let the bra fall away. Her tits were simply amazing: massive, round, with just a hint of sag, topped with small, rock-hard nipples. She cupped them and pushed them up toward her son.

"What do you think, sweetie?"

Brian had miscalculated. Seeing his ditzy, wildly sexy mother's bare chest -- with her staring right at his increasingly thick, almost purple hard-on -- put him over the edge.

"Aw, fuck, gonna cum!! CUUUMMMMMING!"

His cock was aimed directly at his mother's face when it erupted. Rope after rope plastered her gorgeous visage. Amazingly, she didn't flinch, and actually opened her mouth to catch as much of his cum as possible.

As his mother gulped down whatever amount of her son's cum ended up in her mouth, Brian saw that he had almost covered her face and tits. And then he noticed a faint smile on her glazed face.

"Mommy, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to --"

"Don't apologize for covering your Bimbo-Mommy's face and magnificent tits with your cum!" said Ms. Powers. "A stupid slut like her deserves nothing less."

"Yes," the mother said, in a daze, as she scooped up some cum from her chin and licked her finger clean. "I'm... a stupid slut for my beautiful baby boy. I love his cum." Something had snapped; it was almost as if she had been hypnotized.

"That's a good girl," Ms. Powers said. "Now let's get you cleaned up. There's a bathroom just through that door. Grab a towel and make sure you're nice and clean so I can play with your body more."

"Play with my body... Yes, ma'am," the still-dazed mother said, as she got up and went into the bathroom, her body swaying as if she were half-drunk, her cum-covered breasts bouncing, her tiny skirt-covered ass jiggling.

"My goodness, she's amazing," Ms. Powers said. "I don't think I've ever met a woman who is so gorgeous and sexy and yet such a dumb bimbo. I hope you don't mind me referring to your mother that way. You haven't seemed to so far."

"No, I... guess I don't." He looked down at his cock. His erection was very slowly abating.

She winked, then looked down at her sweater; globs of cum had sprayed onto it. "Well I guess this is coming off."

She struggled to get the tight sweater over her E-cup breasts, but finally succeeded, revealing her substantial rack, clad in a black push-up bra. Back came the erection. Ms. Powers looked at it and smiled. She then looked up and found Brian staring directly at them.

"You, young man, are truly obsessed, aren't you?" she said with a laugh.

"Sorry, Ms. Powers, I --"

"It's fine. With such an incredibly top-heavy mother at home, constantly putting her massive tits on display for you, I completely understand. Why don't you sit back down. Oh, here comes your Mommy."

The tiny, ultra-stacked mother -- topless, her gigantic tits wobbling, still wearing the micro-skirt and high heels -- indeed emerged from the bathroom, looking freshened. The cum was gone; her hair, cascading down her shoulders, was perfect; and she had somehow reapplied her lipstick, which was now a bright shade of what Brian thought of as "cocksucking red." Her massive tits bounced and swayed as she passed Brian and sat daintily back down on Ms. Powers' lap, as if that were her rightful place.

"Well don't you look lovely!" Ms. Powers exclaimed.

"Thank you, ma'am! I found a hairbrush and some lipstick in the bathroom. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," Ms. Powers said.

"Would you kiss me again, ma'am?"

Ms. Powers leaned and, with one hand, gently but firmly took the mother by the throat. She moaned in pleasure.

"You like that?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Ms. Powers pulled her face up and licked Brian's mother's lips, then kissed her mouth, hard and purposefully.

"My god, you are slutty," she said, pulling back and looking the mother's erotic body up and down. "Let's take a closer look at these amazing tits." She gently cupped and lifted both, one in each hand. Ms. Pepper bit her lip and wiggled her big ass cheeks, which rested on the teacher's lap. "Astonishing. They not only are, by far, the largest breasts I've ever seen on a woman even close to your size, they are firm and --" she gave each of them a light squeeze, eliciting a moan from the horny mother "-- with just the perfect amount of give."

Brian's mother smiled bashfully. "Thank you, ma'am. When they first developed, I thought they were way too big for my frame, but I've grown to sort of love them," she said, as the teacher continued to grope the mother's huge rack. "And I know Brian likes them," she added with a giggle, looking shyly at her son. "I can tell by the way he looks at me around the house."

"So I've heard," the teacher said. "It sounds like you encourage that with your revealing outfits, which of course makes sense for a bimbo slut like you."

"I guess so. I... I don't mean to tease him..."

"Oh, of course you do! Form-fitting yoga outfits and too-tight t-shirts that barely contain these monsters -- even lingerie! Those aren't normal things for a mother to wear around her son on a regular basis."

"That's true, I guess. I don't know, I just..." She trailed off.

"It's obvious: You want to turn on your son."

"No! I mean, I... I don't know, I'm so confused."

"Of course you are, you're a super-busty little airhead. It's OK. Nothing to be ashamed of. And I'm sure Brian doesn't mind. Do you, Brian?"

"No, not at all. I love your body, Mommy."

"Thank you, sweetie. Mommy loves you so much." Brian marveled at the sight of his mother looking lovingly at him as his teacher molested her ultra-busty body. "Mommy loves your body too. Especially your thick penis." She giggled like a naughty schoolgirl. "And *especially* when it's hard." Her giggle intensified.

"Brian, you are very lucky to have such a loving, sexy, horny Mommy," Ms. Powers said. "Let's see just how horny she is." She released one massive tit and slid her hand under the mother's tiny skirt, eliciting more giggles from the airheaded bimbo.

"Hee hee! That tickles!"

Soon, Ms. Powers hand had disappeared and the mother gasped and moaned.

"My goodness, your panties are soaked!"

The mother, still visibly horny -- twisting her body on the teacher's lap, making her massive tits sway and jiggle -- looked ashamed.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to be so horny. I just am."

"I understand," Ms. Powers said. "I would expect nothing less from a Bimbo-Mommy like you. But that can't possibly be comfortable. Why don't you take them off."

"Right here? In front of my son?" It was a patently ridiculous thing to say: Brian's cock was still out, erect and being jerked off, and she herself was naked from the waist up, her gigantic, round breasts completely on display.

"Yes, silly. Do you want me to do it?" the teacher asked.

"No, that's OK," Ms. Pepper said in a slightly shaky voice. She got up from Ms. Powers' lap and, staring into her son's eyes, reached up under her little pleated skirt and pulled her white panties down to her knees, then let them drop to her ankles. They were visibly soaked through.

"I'm sorry, sweetie," she said to her son.

"What are you sorry about?" Ms. Powers said. "I'm surprised you were even wearing panties, Bimbo-Mommy. I mean a body made for fucking like yours? Why bother?"

Another tear dropped from the mother's eye. "I love you so much, baby," she said to her son. She cupped her breasts and pushed them up. "Bimbo-Mommy loves you."

Ms. Powers had fully broken her. Brian gaped at his mother, openly masturbating as she presented herself to him purely as a sexual object. A beautiful little thing to be played with and fucked.

"Bimbo-Mommy, why don't you climb up onto my desk."

"Your desk?"

"Stop asking stupid questions and do as I say."

"I'm sorry, yes ma'am." She hoisted her almost-naked body up onto the edge of the desk.

"Put your legs in the air."

"But if I do that, Brian will --"

"See your sopping-wet little pussy, yes. Am I going to have to punish you or are you going to do what I say? And what a stupid, horny Bimbo-Mommy should be doing for her beloved son?"

"I'm sorry, ma'am." She leaned back -- her enormous but firm breasts spilling just slightly off to the side -- and cocked her legs up in the air, exposing her pussy, which was indeed literally dripping girl-juice. "Oh goodness, this is so embarrassing."

"That's a good Bimbo-Mommy," Ms. Powers said, as she inserted a finger into the mother's tiny pussy. "You want to make your son happy, don't you?"

"Uhhhh," she moaned, as the teacher began to move her finger in and out and applied her thumb to the mother's visibly swollen clit. "Yes, of course."

"And you are so very horny right now, aren't you?"

"Oh god... uhhhhh... that feels so good."

"Answer my question, you stupid slut."

"Yes! I'm so very horny. I need to cum so badly!"

"Do you want your son's thick penis inside you?"

"Oh goodness, I... uhhh...."

"Answer me, you dumb bitch! Your body is built for one thing, and that is pleasuring your son. Yes or no?"

"Yes! I'm just a fuck-toy for my beautiful baby boy."

"Refer to yourself in the third person or I'll stop."

"I -- UH! -- I don't know what that -- UHHH! -- means."

"My god, you really are a dumb bitch. Call yourself Bimbo-Mommy or I'll stop."

"No! Please don't stop! Please keep playing with my -- with Bimbo-Mommy's little pussy! Bimbo-Mommy is so very, very horny! Bimbo-Mommy is going to cum! Bimbo-Mommy is going to orgasm in front of her beautiful son! And -- UH! -- Bimbo-Mommy has very strong orgasms."

Ms. Powers intensified her ministrations. "Well that's not a bad thing, Bimbo-Mommy. Why don't you show your son just how intense your orgasms are, hm?"

Brian's mother was squirming, her body vibrating from what was clearly an impending orgasm. The teenager looked on in silent amazement. His teacher -- dressed now only in a bra, skirt and heels -- was bringing his own super-busty, insanely horny, and almost-naked mother to climax mere feet in front of him, her legs hiked up in the air, her pussy visibly swollen, girl-juice dripping down onto the puckered star of her asshole. If he hadn't cum twice within less than an hour already, he certainly would have again.

The mother closed her eyes, whipped her head back and arched her back -- thrusting her giant tits into the air -- as the orgasm overtook her.

"OH GOD! MOMMY IS CUMMING!! BIMBO-MOMMY IS ORGASMING IN FRONT OF HER BABY BOY!! OH GOD, BIMBO-MOMMY IS GOING TO SQUIRT! AHHHHHH!"

As the orgasm overtook her and she lost complete control of her body, liquid did indeed squirt out of her cunt, spraying two, maybe three feet in front of her.

As her climax subsided, the vibrating mother -- now disheveled, with a sheen of sweat over her entire body -- began to quietly weep.

"Ohh, is Bimbo-Mommy ashamed?" Ms. Powers asked.

"Yes," the mother said through sobs. "I'm -- Bimbo-Mommy is so ashamed of having such a strong orgasm in front of her son."

"Shhhh," the teacher said, tucking the mother's dark brown hair, which had partially fallen over her face, behind her ears. "It's OK, Bimbo-Mommy. Ms. Powers is here."