Bimbo or Billionaire: Holiday Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha has spent years playing characters that could either be described as either have a Husky Harlot or Valley High voice so it was hard to tell which the audience would choose, but she had no doubt it would be one of the two.

"Well the audience has voted and it was close but the winner is? Valley High! Technical team, please, activate the Collar of Fate now!"

The collar activated and Tabitha it felt like someone was gripping her throat from the inside for a few seconds.

"So Tabzee, let's hear that new voice!"

"Well Jack, I'm interested to hear it!" she said, her voice was right out of a show she'd done called Heaps. She had played a ditzy blonde, yet again, but this time she'd used an even higher pitched voice than she normally spoke in and tried to increase her cadence as well.

"Wow Tabzee, I have to say I loved Heaps and it's a real thrill to hear that voice again!"

"Ha ha ha... yeah, I worked really hard on getting that voice just right, but his just comes so naturally now!"

"That's the wonders of the Collar of Fate and our technical team! But now it's time for another case Tabzee, what is it going to be?"

"Ok Jack, how about 21."

"It's been a little while since you've seen that number Tabzee..." Jack said with a smirk as Chrissi sauntered over to the case.

"Not as long as you Jack!" she shot right back.

Jack cleared his throat and shuffled his feet as Chrissi opened the case to reveal another cash symbol.

"Amazing!" Tabitha shouted in her high pitched voice.

"That's $10,000 for HHAA! Ok I need your 8th case please."

"Case 18 Jack."

"Oh, that's your third bimbo case Tabzee, let's see, the category this time is lips! The options for the audience are? Sweet as Candy, Pleasure Pillows, Permanent Pout, 'O'pen for Business.

Audience, please make your choice now!"

Tabitha had never been famous for her lips so she really didn't have any idea what the audience was going to select, but in all honesty she'd wondered what fuller lips might be like.

"Ok Tabzee, the audience has chosen? a tie! Pleasure Pillows and Permanent Pout!"

Tabitha caught the pink glow of the Collar of Fate as she felt her lips start to tingle. Then the tingling intensified as she could feel them puffing up and forming a pout.

"Wow Tabzee, I think this is a whole new look for you!"

The audience cheered as she lifted a finger to her lips and ran it over them. They were just as she expected, puffy, pouty and sensitive. This was something she was definitely not going to be keeping after the show.

"Well the audience seems to like them, but I need another case, what's it going to be?"

"Let's try case number 10 Jack." Tabitha replied, trying to work her newly enlarged lips the best she could.

"Another cash case! That's $50,000! Great to see HHAA getting a great donation tonight. What's your next case going to be Tabzee?"

"How about case 11 Jack?"

"That's your fourth Bimbo case! The category is Body Shape. The options are? She's All Legs, Straight as an Arrow, Bottoms Up, The Heavenly Ratio 1:1.618!"

Tabitha had always been known for her curves, even if they had faded over time, so she was pretty sure Straight as an Arrow was out of the question. The audience had definitely been in a good mood so far.

"What do you think Tabzee any thoughts on what option you'd select if it was your choice?"

"Well I think I've had the Heavenly Ratio before and that worked out pretty well..." Tabitha replied and winked at the audience as they tapped at the controllers.

"That is very true... but the audience has made its choice and your getting what you wanted... The Heavenly Ratio 1:1.618!"

The Collar of Fate came to life and Tabitha's entire body began to tingle, then her waist started to constrict as her shoulders and hips expanded. Before long her body was a perfect hour glass, much like she'd worked so hard for when she was younger. But there was something else too, she raised an eyebrow and looked at Jack questioningly.

"Ah, yes... well it is the holidays so we've thrown in a little extra gift to the body category. Not only is your waist to hip and waist to chest ratio a perfect 1:1.618 or a 61.8% difference, we've also taken 61.8% off of your age!"

Tabitha's mouth hung agape as she looked down at her body, her perfect skin from her youth once more returned.

"Holy *beeeep* Jack!" she burst out before remembering the show was rated PG 13.

"Ha ha ha... Tabzee, careful with the language. Now if my math works out correctly, that would make you physically just over 21 years old now, correct?"

"Your right Jack, that's amazing!"

"Well, we're all about giving here at Bimbo or Billionaire, so I'm glad your happy. But now let's get back to the game. Can I have another case number please?"

"You bet Jack. And you know what, this show has just shot up to my number 1 favourite TV show ever, so let's go with case number 1!"

Tabitha couldn't believe it, not only was she now more beautiful than she ever had been, she also had all of her lifetime of experience. She'd take the industry by storm and not make the same mistakes a second time.

"Well that's your fifth bimbo case Tabzee, let's find out your options for the fan favourite category... Breasts! Tonight the options are... Flotation Devices, Decorations for the Holidays, Valley of Pleasure, Botched."

The audience roared as Jack read out the category and options and for the first time on the show Tabitha was nervous. She'd had a long history of breast augmentation and really there were only two options the audience might decide upon. The first, Flotation Devices was an obvious choice from her Beach Guard days, but Botched frightened her from the several bad augmentations that had been in all the tabloids. If the audience went that way it could ruin her good luck so far.

"And the audience has chosen... Flotation Devices!" Jack called out and Tabitha let out a sigh of relief.

The collar activated and Tabitha felt her chest start to expand, and expand, and expand, and expand. Soon they were larger than any implants she had ever had but strangely they were felt lighter than even her smallest implants. Almost like...

"That's right Tabzee, those are real flotation devices now. Filled with a custom polymer that has trapped air inside of it's matrix, it is almost as light as air but still provides a firm structure to give the right look of your new bustline."

Tabitha reached up and gave them a squeeze from the sides. Jack was right, they felt light and soft but also held their shape and bounced back as soon as she let go.

"Amazing Jack." She said, not unhappy with how high up and round they were, but not quite sure what to make of them either.

She'd considered going larger in her youth, but hadn't because of the weight and strain on her back, but these had neither of those problems.

"Well Tabzee, I'm sure the audience could spend hours watching you squeeze your new breasts, but I think it's time we got to your final case of the round... don't you?"

Tabitha blinked and realized she was still squeezing her breasts together and immediately stopped before blushing slightly.

"Yea, of course Jack. How about case number 7."

"You got it Tabzee. Well that's your sixth bimbo case so you're ending the first round at 50%, but that's not too bad really. Now then, the final category for this round is... Face! And the options for the audience are... From Dusk to Dawn, Blue Sky, Arch Angels, Overall Oval!"

The audience went silent as they tapped on their pads until finally they had made a decision.

"And the audience has chosen... Arch Angels!" Jack shouted.

Tabitha felt the Collar of Fate activate one last time this round and her face tingle. Soon it was over and she looked to the side of the stage to see a camera zoomed in on her face.

It wasn't too different, but where her eyebrows had always been lower on her forehead, they now arched up and over her eyes in a dramatic shape. There were other small changes, more pronounced cheekbones, a slightly shorter nose, a minimally smaller chin. All of the changes simply enhanced her already famous face.

"That's it for round 1 Tabzee, what do you think so far?"

"It's amazing Jack, it's been a great experience!"

"I think the audience is in full agreement with you on that one! But as everyone knows, it's now time for The Accountant to do his work and make you an offer."

Tabitha was over the moon, the changes were so amazing and she'd definitely be keeping most of them, if not all!

"Ok, The Accountant's offer is in? he's very happy with your progress so far, he's a big fan of yours! Your at $50,000 for your charity now, he's offering to move you up one more cash rung to $100,000 but he wants three more steps on the bimbo board to end the game right now."

The director of the show had talked to Tabitha earlier about the offer and told her that none of the celebrities ever took it due to the temporary nature of the changes. After all they were there for their charities and they wanted to get as much money as they could for them.

"I'm sorry Jack, but HHAA needs more than $100,000 to do it's work, I'm declining the offer!"

Chapter 4 - Round 2

"Welcome back everyone, let's get round two started. Tabzee if you wouldn't mind I need six cases this time?"

"Let's start with case 20 Jack."

"Alright, that's another cash case! That's $100,000 for HHAA! Looks like it was a great choice to turn down the Accountant Tabzee!"

"You know it Jack. Let's try case number 9 next!"

"Chrissi, case number 9 please..."

"Oh my god Jack! Like 9 is the second number on my sash!" Chrissi squealed and point to the second number.

"Your right Chrissi, but it's also the fourth one too." Jack shot back, turning to the audience and raising an eyebrow to them.

Chrissi's mouth opened in to an O and her eyes opened wide, "Like, you're totally right! Your so smart! *giggle* Hummm... like, what was I supposed to do Jack?"

"Open case number 9 Chrissi." Jack replied with a sympathetic smile.

"Right, like I'm soooooo sorry!" she replied and scurried over to the case.

She paused just before opening it, "Like, this so totally seem familiar... almost like... de... dej... deja..."

"Deja vu Chrissi?" Jack asked as the audience laughed.

"Yeah, like totally that! *giggle*" she replied as she giggled along as the audience laughed and she opened the case.

"That's our Chrissi for you folks..." Jack said just before he saw what was in the case.

"That's your ninth bimbo case and your first mental change!"

The crowd went wild as they always looked forward to the start of the mental changes.

"The category is? Clothing Style! The audience options are? Latex Formal, Beachwear, Leather and Lace and finally Birthday Suit!

That seemed like an obvious choice to Tabitha and she wasn't surprised when Jack called out Beachwear. She was famous for it after all.

A fog of the Collar of Fate rolled over Tabitha's mind as she felt slightly dizzy as the collar started its work. When it was done, she didn't feel any different, but looking down at the simple two piece uniform of the show, it somehow felt better than it had.

"Well I don't think that surprised anyone did it? The good news is that these days beachware has come a long way, I'm sure you'll find lots of options Tabzee. Ok let's move on to the next case."

Tabitha smiled, she would be removing this change for sure, she enjoyed fashion far too much to be limited in that way, "Sure Jack, case 23 please."

"You got it... and it's another cash case! That's $200,000 for HHAA! What's your next choice Tabzee?"

"Let's go with case number 2 Jack."

"That's your 8th bimbo case, your even on both sides of the board once more! The second category of the mental changes is vocabulary! With the random options being? Proper English, Valley Girl, Klingon, Elvish!

Do we even need to wait for the audiences answer this time Tabzee?"

Tabitha didn't have any doubt about it, "Like, I totally don't think so Jack!" she replied in her best valley girl speak as she thrust her hip to one side, placed one hand on it hand gave a limp single wave with her other hand even before the Collar of Fate activated.

Much like the first mental change, a fog seemed to come over her for a moment and then recede, leaving her to blink several times before saying anything.

"Oh my god Jack! Like Tabzee's a totally valley girl now! Isn't that awesome?"

"Ha ha ha... yes it is Tabzee... yes it is! You know I heard recently that you didn't like your nickname much anymore, is that true?"

"Like oh my god, Tabzee's like the best name ever!"

"It is isn't it. Why I bet you even think of yourself as Tabzee in your own mind now, don't you?

Tabzee thought about it for a moment, what else would she call herself? Tabzee was her name after all, "Like, of course!"

"That's great Tabzee, but can I have another case number now?"

"Totally fur sure! Like case number 22!"

"Well Tabzee, you've been trying to change your career for a long time, but now it's going to happen! That's your 9th bimbo case... audience your choices are... Celebrity Special, Personal Trainer, Video Vixen, Dance Dance Revolution!

Now just a reminder, as always in our holiday special, we have the 'Celebrity Special' selection in the career category. If the audience picks this option I'll get to choose your new career from one of the roles you have played in the past.

Audience, please make your selection."

Tabzee knew there this was one of the changes she would be undoing, so really it didn't matter to her. For 24 hours she could live with any of the characters she'd played or any of the three other options the audience could choose from.

"I have been waiting so long for this, thank you audience, you've selected the Celebrity Special!" Jack said, almost teering up as he did so.

"Alright Tabzee, as I already said in the opening, I was a big fan of Heaps, so I think we've going to go with that as your new career... Party Girl!"

Tabzee refrained from rolling her eyes... only just barely. Heaps had been her first attempt to try and break out of her stereotypical role... by playing her stereotypical role but at a completely out of character location. It hadn't last long, but it did have a dedicated following.

The Collar of Fate glowed once more and she felt her mind shifting around. All of her plans on how to use the publicity to restart her career moved far in to the back of her mind, instead thoughts of how she would be able to get in to the hottest parties from her appearance, both on the show and with her new body.

"How are you feeling Tabzee?" Jack asked.

"Totally great Jack. Like, is there gonna be, like, an after party for the show?" she asked and the audience laughed for some reason.

"There usually is Tabzee, there usually is. But right now I need the last case number of the round from you."

"Ok, like totally Jack, number 4!"

"Well you ended this round the same as the last, with a final bimbo case, that's number 10 Tabzee. Just two more left!"

"That's totally cool Jack!"

"Ok, well this time the category is... Compulsion... and the choices are... The Final Word, Mouth to Mouth , Hop-Skip-Jump, Strike a Pose!

Oh Tabzee, I hope the audience picks the ones I'm routing for!"

"Oh my god Jack, me too!"

"Well it looks like I'm in luck as the audience has picked... Strike a pose!"

The Collar of Fate came on for the final time in the round and Tabzee felt like there was a party going on inside of her mind as it did it's work.

"From now on you'll make sure to 'strike a pose' whenever your in the spotlight so that everyone can get a good look at you. So Tabzee, are you ready to get an offer from the Accountant?" Jack asked.

Tabzee stood up straight, crossed her arms under her giant breasts and then raised a finger to her chin, cocking her head to the side and stair up in thought. Then she held it for several seconds before answering, "Like, totally Jack!"

Once she was done answering she spread her legs apart, placed her hands on her hips and smiled while looking straight ahead.

"That's great Tabzee, well, I have his offer, he is really liking the results so far to say the least! He doesn't think your going to want the party to end just quite yet but he's offering you a two for one deal. Two steps up the cash ladder to $750,000 for the one more rung on the bimbo board. What do you think?"

"Wow!! Like, he's totally right Jack! No way this party is gonna ever end! Let's totally keep going!" she cried out and the crowd roared in approval as she turned to the side and pushed one of her hands in to her hair, holding the pose as the show faded to commercial.

Chapter 5 - Round 3

"Ok Tabzee, we're down to 6 cases left and I'm going to need three numbers from you in this round... what is your first one going to be?

"IIIIEEEEE! Like 19 Jack!" Tabzee cried as she pushed her arm in to the air and pointed at the ceiling.

"That's your eleventh bimbo case Tabzee, no more room for mistakes after this! Your final bimbo category that the audience gets to vote on is... Fetish! And the choices are... Tattoo's Say It Best, Whips and Chains, Water Water Everywhere, Fan Fantasies!"

Tabzee screamed out even before Jack had finished reading the choices, "Oh my god pool parties are totally the best!"

As she did so she turned her head to the side and pretended like she was swimming with her arms, holding still when she was happy with the pose.

"It looks like the audience agrees with you Tabzee as they've selected... Water Water Everywhere!

By the time she released it the Collar of Fate started doing it's work. When it was done she not only knew that pool parties were the best, but that having sex in pools, showers, lakes or any way that involved water was a massive turn on to her.

"That's right Tabzee, from now on just being around any body of water is going to be really exciting for you! And don't worry about... ah... lubrication... yours is now hydrophobic and will keep things smooth and comfortable for you." Jack said.

"Yeah, like totally Jack!"

"Alright Tabzee, I need another case number from you, but it has to be a cash case if you want to keep this party going..."

"You totally know I do Jack! Like, case number 13!" she replied and formed a heart shape with her hands just in front of her flotation devices, tossed her head to the side and gave a half smirk, half smile.

"That's $500,000 for HHAA Tabzee, great work! Now, one more case for the round... you need it to be a cash case if you want to keep going..."

"Totally gotta be case number 14 then!" she replied, crossing her arms under her breasts and pouting even more than her lips normally were as she held the pose.

"I'm sorry Tabzee, but that's going to end the game with the final bimbo case!"

Tabzee flung her hand to her face and opened her mouth and eyes wide in a shocked look as the Collar of Fate came to life for the final time.

Chapter 6 - Epilogue

Tabzee walked in to the after party and swayed her hips as she made her way through the crowd. It had taken longer than she would have liked to get to the party, but all those photos took so much time! Not to mention all the nice people she was introduced to!

Tabzee bumped in to someone as her mind had wandered back to several of the men she'd met, "Like, oh my god I'm totally sorry!" she exclaimed before the man could turn around.

When he did she flung her arm around him and pushed her tits in to his chest, "OMG Jimmy!" she cried out and pushed her plump pouty lips to his his and then her tongue between them.

He wrapped his arms around her small waist and pulled her in close to him, She could feel his erection start to strain against his pants and she broken their kiss, "Like, I can totally tell *someone* is happy to see me! *giggle*" she said as she cast her gaze downwards.