Bimbo or Billionaire: Holiday Special

Story Info
Tabitha is going to appear on the BoB Holiday Special!
7.9k words
4.37
18.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Faded Glory

Tabitha looked at the legal documents and wondered how it had all gone so wrong. Just a few years ago, or at least it seemed that way, she'd been at the top of the world. A famous actress, legions of fans, producers begging her to appear in their TV shows and movies. She had it all.

Now, as she scribbled her name across the bottom of the papers closing out her production company and liquidating the last of its assets to pay off the debts associated with it, she shook her head and let out a sigh of resignation.

"Thank you Tabitha." her lawyer said as he pushed another stack of papers in front of her, "I know it's not what you wanted, but I assure you it's the best result given the circumstances.

She brushed a bit of her long blonde hair back over her ear and continued signing the papers that would effectively keep her solvent, but only just barely.

"Thanks Jim, you've been great through all these years. I'm sorry I won't be able to pay you a retainer any more."

"Don't worry about it Tabitha, you've been far too good to me. If you ever need anything, just let me know."

"That's sweet Jim, thanks." she said as she signed the last of the papers and pushed them back to him.

Jim had been there from the start, one of the first people she had met , professionally, when she arrived in LA and was just starting out. He'd been just out of law school at the time and was working for a small studio doing contracts for them when she'd been offered a small part in one of their films.

Jim had been the one to walk her through the contract and make sure everything was sign before filming started.

They'd hit it off, in a friendly kind of way and a few of the things he'd told her in that first session had stuck with her. They proved very useful with a few less scrupulous production companies she'd worked for in those first few months.

Then after getting what she had thought was going to be another cheesy pilot that would never get picked up, Beach Guards became a big hit and she became the face of the show. Her image was everyone, decked out in those tiny bikini's that left nothing to the imagination!

Who would have thought that a group of young people on a beach running around like idiots saving people would have been so popular? In hindsight it was obvious, the producers had stacked the cast full of beautiful people and the camera work always caught just the right angle to show off their young supple bodies.

No one expected it to do well and so they'd only signed her to a one season contract, for peanuts really. When when she quickly became the face of the show, everything change. They wanted a long term contract with her and there were all kinds of clauses she wasn't sure about.

She'd reached out to Jim and he'd taken a look at it, giving her advise that was invaluable and made her rich and in control of her own career.

She'd hired him as her personal attorney as soon as the first check had cleared.

There was a string of successful shows after that, and eventually she had with Jim's help, setup her own production company to starting being more than just the pretty face in front of the camera, but the brains behind it too.

As the years passed, things only got better... until they didn't.

Eventually her youthful looks started to fade and she'd turned to the surgeon's knife to try and abate the effects of time. Some attempts were more successful than others.

The string of bad boy boyfriends and husbands didn't help her image either and slowly she started to fade away from the limelight.

She knew it would happen one day and with her production company well established, she didn't mind so much. But even so, she still missed it and after a few years of being away, she'd decided to try and reinvent herself.

She'd gone and had all of her implants removed, trying to get back to as much of a natural look as she could. Then she went after "mature" roles, "serious" roles, roles that a "real" actor could sink their teeth in to. She managed to land a few small parts and even had some good reviews, but she wanted more.

And, she had to admit, against Jim's advise she'd used her production company to try and kickstart the process. One box office disaster after the next hadn't dissuaded her. Until she was here, in Jim's office with nothing to show for it.

It had turned out that once you'd been a sex symbol for so long, it was hard to get people to look at you any other way.

There was still hope though, while the movies hadn't been financially successful, they had received good reviews. She could still try and make a go of it, but without any financial liquidity or industry clout left, she'd be a the mercy of others if she was going to be successful.

Tabitha picked up her purse from the desk, waved at Jim and walked out of his office with a mixed sense of sadness and hope.

* * *

"You've got to be kidding me right?" Tabitha said with astonishment to Terry her agent.

"No... no I'm quite serious Tabitha, Bimbo or Billionaire wants you on the show."

"There's no way I'm doing that, I mean the women on that show... how they end up!"

"Well you see that's the thing, this is the holiday special they do every year. It's always a..." Terry paused catching herself before the words 'has been' popped out of her mouth, "distinguished actress that is on the program. All off the money goes to the charity of your choice and the transformations are only for 24 hours. You do some promotional shots, a few meet and greets and then BAM! Right back to normal. And the best part is that you can keep any of the changes you want while getting rid of the ones you don't!"

Tabitha just shook her head, "But... I don't want to do that kind of work anymore! I'm trying to get serious parts."

"I know Tabitha, but no one is giving them too you because your not a big enough draw yet for those kinds of roles. You've got name recognition but no mind share any more. Bimbo or Billionaire is huge, you appearing on it will set social media on fire!"

She had to admit that what Terry was saying was true, it had been years since she'd been in a tabloid or on the cover of a magazine. A new generation of famous people had come up after her that used social media and other tools to keep in front of people all the time.

"Well... HHAA could use some extra money." Tabitha said.

Humans for Humanitarian Advancement of Animals had been her personal crusade since even before she was famous. It had been a wonderful feeling to be their spokes person and she hated not being able to give them any more donations.

"Exactly!" Terry smiled

* * *

Tabitha read over the contract one final time before signing it, the show had sent it over to her by courier earlier that day and she'd almost picked up the phone several times to give Jim a call but hadn't.

She didn't want to impose on him and she was pretty sure it was all pretty straight forward, even if written in dense legalize.

Basically it said that she was agreeing to appear on Bimbo or Billionaire's holiday special. That any money she won would be donated to the charity of her choice as selected before she appeared on the program so they could vet the charity before hand and partner with them on the promotion of the show. And most importantly that any changes from the Collar of Fate would be reversed after 24 hours at her decretion.

She had to admit that the last part intrigued her. Assuming that the audience didn't go overboard with it's selections, she might keep a few changes afterwards.

She signed the contract, once more with mixed emotions, before stuffing it back in the the courier package and dialing the number on the front of it.

Chapter 2 - Opening Credits

The studio curtain raised as the theme music blared from the speakers with the applause of the live studio audience. Tabitha was calm and composed, she'd been in front of far larger crowds and the tiny white strips of uniform that barely covered her modesty were more than she'd had on in her sex tape.

She felt the Collar of Fate's cold steel against her neck that she'd been living with for a week and wondered how on Earth it worked. But none of the technicians had been willing to say anything even with her considerable charm.

"Yes folks it's time to answer the question that is on all of our minds? Is she a? Bimbo or Billionaire!" the announcer's voice came across the PA system and the audience roared in response.

The applause brought a smile to Tabitha's face and she took a look to see Jack holding his mike in front of his lips as he spoke, "Thanks Dan, as you know, today is a very special show, it's our annual Holiday Special!"

It wasn't the first time she'd met Jack, she'd bumped in to him any times over the years at various event parties. He'd always given her a bit of a sleazy feel, but then again, he was a game show host so she figured it was to be expected.

Jack was wearing a full tuxedo, including bow tie tonight as he waved and smiled to the audience, trying to get them settled down.

The audience roared inspite of his attempts and Tabitha smiled, it was good to hear the roar of an audience once again.

"Tonight we're very excited to have a world famous actress on our show! What do you think folks, do you want me to bring her out?"

The audience went wild again and Jack gave a hearty chuckle.

"Ok, well I think that's my answer, so let's get today's contestant out on stage? Tabitha Sanderson!" Jack called out and she walked on to the set her practised smile on full display as she waved to the audience that she couldn't see due to the stage lights but new was there to see her.

"Hi Tabzee, it's great to see you again and welcome to the show!"

Tabitha inwardly winced at the nickname she'd picked up in her youth and still hung around her neck like a ball and chain.

"Thanks Jack, It's great to be here. I'm trying to remember, when was the last time I saw you?" she asked with a knowing look at the crowd.

"Oh... my... I don't think we need to remenise about that Tabzee." Jack replied, clearly nervous.

"Wasn't that just before your, what, fourth divorce Jack?" she asked with a raised eyebrow and a wink to the crowd.

Jack cleared his throat before replying, "Please Tabzee, no need to bring up such old news!"

Tabitha let him squirm for just a moment before answering, "Well, I guess not Jack, after all we're here tonight for a good cause."

"That's right Tabzee, we are! Tonight we're play Bimbo or Billionaire for your charity, HHAA!" Jack replied, eager to move on.

The audience applause swelled and when it died down Jack continued, "A great charity that you're well known for. I'm sure they'll do great thing with whatever money you win tonight. But enough of that, there's a question I need you to answer Tabzee before we can begin... are you ready to play Bimbo or Billionaire?"

"Yes Jack, I'm ready!" she replied with great confidence.

"Ok Tabzee, I've got to get a few housekeeping items out of the way and we can get going. First off I'd like to bring everyone's attention to our case girl Chrissi!"

As always the spotlight highlighted Chrissi and the buxom blonde bimbo wiggled and jiggled as the crowd cheered and whistled. For the holiday special Chrissi was stuffed in to a tight red sequence dress that came almost all the way down to her feet in the front and had a bit of a trail out the back. Across her chest was a wide white sash with '6969' written across it in big bold black letters.

"Chrissi was the unluckiest contestant to ever play our game here and opened twelve bimbo cases in a row. But we just couldn't let her leave with nothing so instead we didn't let her leave at all and she's been with us ever since!

Ah... Chrissi what are you wearing?"

Chrissi looked confused at the question, though she had looked confused before the question and would no doubt look confused afterwards, but answered anyway, "Like it's my new years costume Jack!" she replied, spinning around once and almost falling over as she came to a halt.

"New years? But we don't do a new years show Chrissi? And even so, shouldn't the sash say 2019 then?"

Chrissi pouted as she answer, "But... but... we don't? But like I really want it to be 6969 next year! I'm totally sure it would be the best year ever! *giggle*"

"Ha ha ha... I'm sure it would be Chrissi... I'm sure it would be. You know what Chrissi? Just for you we're going to make it the year 6969 next year... and every year after that too!"

"Goodie!" Chrissi squealed and jumped up and down in excitement.

The crowd laughed and started chanting "6969"

"Ok, well now that that is settled, we also have in the back of the studio the fine technical folks who are operating the Collar of Fate tonight, we won't get a chance to see them but we'll certainly see their work on stage!

And of course we cannot forget our generous benefactor, who has put up the billion dollar prize! Our mystery man that we simply call 'The Accountant'" As always the pitch-black area above the columns of monitors was backlit revealing a person sitting at a desk but obscured in darkness like each show, but this time you could make out the outline of a Santa cap on his head.

"And since this is our holiday special, we have a special board as well! It's still split in to two sides with twelve steps each, revealed one at a time as the cases are opened. But as this is all for charity, the cash side starts at a $100 and works its way up to the maximum five million dollar donation!

As always though, the Bimbo side is divided in to two halves, the first six are physical changes that the 'Collar of Fate' will make and the second half are mental changes. Each of the changes will be selected by an audience vote from a list of four random selections from our database!"

Chapter 3 - Round 1

"Ok Tabzee, as you know we have five rounds here. In the first round you have to open 12 cases, the second 6 cases, the third 3, the fourth and fifth rounds are 1 case each to see if your charity will win 5 million dollars. I need 12 numbers from 1 to 24 from you right now."

"Ok Jack, I don't have any real plan so let's start with number 8 please."

"Chrissi, could you please open case 8 please?" Jack called over to her and she wiggled her way over to the case, almost tripping over the trail on her dress as she turned.

Chrissi managed get to case 8 without further incident and opened it to reveal a cash symbol.

"Great start Tabzee, you've got $100 with your first case!

"Awesome Jack!" Tabitha replied and put her hands in the air with a little shout.

"Alright Tabzee, what's your second case going to be?

"Well let's try number 6."

"Ok Chrissi, can you please open case number 6?"

"Oh my god Jack! Like 6 is the first number on my sash!" Chrissi squealed and pointed to the top most number.

"Your right Chrissi, but it's also the third one too." Jack shot back with a wink.

Chrissi's mouth opened in to an O and her eyes opened wide, "Like, you're totally right! Your so smart! *giggle* Hummm... like, what was I supposed to do Jack?"

"Open case number 6 Chrissi." Jack replied with a sympathetic smile.

"Right, like I'm soooooo sorry!" she replied and scurried over to the case, opening it to reveal another cash symbol.

"Congratulations Tabzee! That's $500 dollars for your charity so far!"

"That's great Jack, and I hope everyone at home can support HHAA and donate as well!"

"I'm sure they will Tabzee, in fact we're running their donation phone number across the bottom of the screen right now.

"That's great Jack, they do such amazing work."

"Ok, we've plugged your charity so now it's time for another number."

"Right you are Jack, let's go with case number 3."

"Case number 3 for choice number 3 Tabzee?"

"Yeah, sure, why not!"

"Ok Chrissi, you're turn."

"Like, my turn? Ok, like I totally choose case number 42!" Chrissi squealed, holding her hands in two small balls in front of her.

"No, no , no Chrissi. Not your turn to pick a case, but to open case number 3!" Jack said with a sign of exacerbation.

"Awe! Like, when do I get to pick a case?" she pouted once more.

"Maybe after the show Chrissi, but right now, case number 3 please?"

She continued to pout but made her way over to the case, but the audience was on her side and let out a sympathetic awe which brought a smile to Chrissi's face. Which in turn caused the audience to clap until the old bubbly Chrissi was back by the time the case was open.

"Great work! Another cash case!" Jack said and Tabitha smiled, this was easier than she thought it would be.

"That's $1000 dollars for HHAA... please call the number at the bottom of your screen, operators are standing by..." Jack said with a wink to the camera and the audience let out a chuckle.

"Ok Tabzee, what's your forth choice going to be?"

"How about case number 12 Jack."

"You got it, Chrissi, case number 12 please."

This time the buxom blonde went straight to it and opened it, revealing the first bimbo symbol of the game.

"Well it had to happen eventually Tabzee, that's your first bimbo case!"

The audience cheered and Tabitha smiled, "That's ok Jack, it's for a good cause."

"Yes, yes it is, but now on to the first category! Which is of course Hair! And the four voting options are? Shaved to the Wood, Wind Swept, The Farrah Fawcett, Beach Bleached Blonde! Ok folks as always use the pads on your arm rests and vote for which one you want."

Tabitha almost laughed out loud, in the last few years she'd gone a little shorter and darker, but she was famous for her long bleached blonde look and she had little doubt what he audience would choose.

This was a choice that she might even keep after the 24 hours. Over the years she'd done a lot of damage to her hair, but from everything she knew about the Collar of Fate, she'd soon have a head full of perfectly healthy bleach blonde that would never need to be coloured again.

"Well the audience has voted and the I guess in a surprise to no one, the winner is? Beach Bleached Blonde!"

Tabitha felt the Collar of Fate activate and her head come to life. The familiar feeling of hair cascaded down over her neck and shoulders as she looked down to see the almost white strands of hair pool in front of her. It stopped just as suddenly as it started and she reached up, running her fingers through it and pushing the mass of hair up over her head before letting it fall down in to place perfectly once more.

She smiled and shook her head from side to side as she let out a small squeal and the audience cheered in appreciation.

She took a quick look at it on one of the off stage monitors and just as she suspected her hair was a perfect match for the style she'd sported on Beach Guards.

"Well Tabzee, I must say that it's a classic look!"

"It feels great Jack, it really takes me back to the day."

"Ok well, we need to keep going so can I have your next case please?"

"Sure Jack, how about case 17."

"Chrissi, case number 17 please."

Chrissi once more manage the feat without issue and opened yet another cash case.

"Congratulations, that's your fourth cash case! You're charity is up to $5,000!" the crowd cheered, not as hard as they had for the bimbo case, but they wanted to see the charity do well too.

"Ok Tabzee, what's your next selection?"

"16 Jack!" she said, happy HHAA was going to at least get something respectable from the show.

"Oh sweet 16 is your second bimbo case!" Jack said and the crowd roared in response.

"Let's reveal the second Bimbo change and the four randomly selected items our audience gets to vote on! The category is Voice! And the four voting options are? Husky Harlot, Valley High, Southern Comfort, Booming Base! Ok folks it's all up to you, vote now!"