Bimbo or Billionaire - The Inheritance

Story Info
Victoria has to play the game if she wants her inheritance.
5.4k words
4.14
30.1k
33

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Reading of the Will

The office was filled with bookshelves and boxes, Victoria suspected they were just for show as Mr. Williams only dealt with estate law and had only a few very wealthy clients. He was in his late sixties himself and showed his lavish lifestyle her grandfather and other clients had provided him, with his large gut and unhealthy appearance in general.

Victoria hated being here, it reminded her of the last time she had been in this office, after her parents had died 20 years ago when she was just 7. Her grandfather had sat with her and comforted her as the will had been read but there really wasn't much to go over. Her parents hadn't been rich and having gone so early in life they still had a mortgage and other debts left over.

Her grandfather on the other hand was quite rich and had taken care of her since then. Where he had been stern with his own daughter, he had been generous with Victoria. At least up until the last couple of years.

Recently he had pretty much cut her off, giving her only $10,000 a month to live off! How could she live off so little?

But now it didn't matter, she was going to be getting it all as his last surviving heir. His estate had to be worth at least 60 or 70 million, maybe more. Mr. Williams had been going through the preamble and a few specific items to various friends and charities, but he was finally getting to the heart of the will.

"...as for the rest of my estate, I leave it to my granddaughter Victoria..."

Yes!

"...under one condition."

"What!?!" Victoria almost screamed. Fortunately there wasn't anyone else in the room.

"Victoria, if you would please let me continue..." said Mr. Williams.

"Victoria, I know I have spoiled you but over the last few years I've tried to get through to you to change your ways.

You have no appreciation of money or how fortunate you are. You've spent almost your entire life acting like a spoiled brat and to my great shame I have to take responsibility for that.

As it is too late for me to do anything more I am giving you a choice. You may accept a limited allowance of $5,000 a month for the rest of your life, the rest of my fortune will be placed in a trust and eventually go to needy charities.

Or if you wish to inherit my entire fortune, you must become a contestant on Bimbo or Billionaire and complete at least one round of the game."

Victoria couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her grandfather had gone insane and changed his will, she'd fight it in court, no one could make those kind of demands in a will!

Mr. Williams continued to read, "In case you're thinking of fighting the will in court, you can try but in that case if you lose you will inherit nothing. And you will lose. You don't have the money to hire lawyers good enough to fight it and I've made all the arrangements needed to ensure no judge will find me incompetent."

"I'm afraid he's quite right Victoria, he had me document the will with a video recording. He had three separate psych evaluations and even had two sitting judges witness it all."

Victoria fumed, her money was right there... just out of reach.

"You don't have to give me an answer right now Victoria, Roger left you a month grace period here so you could have some time to think about it. He really did want what is best for you."

Victoria stormed out of the office, livid with what her grandfather had done.

Chapter 2 - Opening Credits

The studio curtain raised as the theme music blared from the speakers with the applause of the live studio audience. Victoria was still full of anger of having to go through this farce to get her inheritance but she'd be damned if she'd live off of the pittance her grandfather had suggested in his will.

The collar around her neck was the current source of her displeasure, it had been there for a week and a minute hadn't gone by that it didn't feel like a noose.

"Yes folks it's time to answer the question that is on all of our minds... Is she a... Bimbo or Billionaire!" the announcer's voice came across the PA system and gave me something new to focus on for a moment.

"Is she a... Bimbo or Billionaire..." I wined and scrunched my face up as I said it. The assistant beside me turned his head to see what the problem was now.

"Oh just turn your head back around the other way jackass!" I spat at him.

She was even angrier when he did so. Normally if she'd been wearing such a revealing outfit all the men's heads would be turning towards her. She kept in shape and when her grandfather was still being generous to her she'd splurged on the best breast enhancements she could buy. The nose job had cost even more but the master stroke on that had been her skiing "accident" they had used to cover it up.

Coupled with her natural blonde hair, petite frame and workout regime, she could turn heads anywhere she went.

Except the set of Bimbo or Billionaire. These guys saw the results of the collar all the time and clearly she couldn't compete with what trotted out of the game each week.

The stage lights came up as I walked out towards my pedestal revealing the entire set in all its glitzy glory. It was even worse than what I'd seen in the episodes I had watched on TV. With the television camera's muting many of the colours the reality of the set looked even more garish. The shag carpet looked to be at least four inches deep with overtly thick piles in it. The pink of the set was almost glowing in real life.

The pedestal, which on TV looked so large, was tiny on set. They didn't want there to be anywhere to hide when it came time for the collar of fate to do its magic. The bank of monitors were glowing, their brightness cranked up to overcome the glare of the stage lighting and make sure they appeared on screen correctly.

"Thanks Dan, now to get to today's contestant... Victoria!" the crowd cheered as Jack approached me with an overtly drawn out frown on his face.

"Ohhh... Victoria you look so sad, what's the matter?"

"Oh you know what's wrong Jack! The only reason I'm here is to get this first round over with and then get out!"

"What? You want to leave us so soon? Don't you want the billion dollars?"

It was for show of course, he knew why I was here. But ratings matter and that meant I'd better just answer and get it over with.

"No, I'm here because to inherit my grandfather's money he made it a stipulation in his will I had to be a contestant."

"Oh there's a little more to it than that isn't there?"

"I... I... don't know what you mean..."

He couldn't know about the options in the will could he?

"Well it turns out that the Accountant and your grandfather, Roger, were good friends. As part of his estate he left the show a copy of the will, which I have right here..." Jack said reaching in to his jacket pocket and pulling out a sheath of paper.

He unfolded it and turned a few pages in, "And it says right here that you had a choice. A $5,000 a month allowance or coming on to our fine show and getting over $70 million?"

The crowd booed at the thought of me turning down $5,000 a month, more than most of them made. I didn't care though, I deserved all of it!

"That's private Jack!"

"Don't worry Victoria, I'm sure our audience and viewers will keep it to themselves." He said as he winked at the camera.

The crowd continued to boo as Jack started to speak again.

"But audience, don't worry, she's here and now the only question that remains is she a..."

The crowd chanted along with Jack as he said the show's title, "Bimbo! Or! Billionaire!"

"So Victoria, are you ready to play?"

"Damit, yes, let's get this over with!"

"Ok Victoria, let's get a few housekeeping items out of the way and we can get going. First off I'd like to bring everyone's attention to our case girl Chrissi!" a spotlight hilighted Chrissi and the buxom blonde bimbo waved and giggled as the crowd cheered and whistled.

"Chrissi was the unluckiest contestant to ever play our game here and opened twelve bimbo cases in a row. But we just couldn't let her leave with nothing so instead we didn't let her leave at all and she's been with us ever since!

In the back of the studio we also have the fine technical folks who will be operating the Collar of Fate tonight, we won't get a chance to see them but we'll certainly appreciate their work on Victoria!

And of course we cannot forget our generous benefactor, who has put up the billion dollar prize! Our mystery man that we simply call 'The Accountant'". As always the pitch black area above the columns of monitors was backlit revealing a person sitting at a desk but obscured in darkness, Victoria wondered how her grandfather had known him, but it didn't seem like she'd get a chance to ask the Accountant.

"Of course you all know our board, two sides with twelve steps each, revealed one at a time as the cases are opened. As always the cash side starts at a penny and works its way up to one billion dollars!

The Bimbo side is divided in to two halves, the first six are physical changes that the 'Collar of Fate' will make to you and the second half are mental changes. Each of the changes will be selected by an audience vote from a list of four random selections from our database!"

Chapter 3 - Round 1

Victoria's hate was now split, on one hand Jack was the scum of the earth and she really wanted to smack him hard in the face. On the other hand the audience was a faceless mass of lowlife's she wouldn't associate with even at gun point.

"Ok Victoria, as you know we have five rounds here. In the first round you have to open 12 cases, the second... well you really don't care about that do you? So let's just get to it, that means I need 12 numbers from 1 to 24 from you right now."

She glared at Jack, "18" was all she said in a clipped voice.

"Chrissi, could you please open case 18 please?" Jack said.

The pedestal with case 18 on it started flashing and Chrissi flounced over to it.

Chrissi stared at it for a moment before shrugging and looking back towards Jack.

"Ummm, what was I supposed to do again?"

"Open it dear..."

"Dear? Where? I love dear, is she named Bambi?" Chrissi said as the audience laughed.

"No Chrissi, just open the case, there's no dear here at the moment." Jack replied.

Chrissi pouted a bit but opened it anyway, revealing the dreaded Bimbo symbol.

"Oh, not a good start for you Victoria, perhaps you'll do better next time."

My glare became a scowl.

"Ok folks, let's reveal the first Bimbo change and the four randomly selected items our audience gets to vote on!"

The music came to a crescendo as the first monitor in the Bimbo column came to life.

"Category is Hair! And the four voting options are... Long Red Ringlets, Pixie Perfect, Mullet Over and The Rachel! Ok folks use the pads on your arm rests and vote for which one you want. Victoria, any thoughts or are we continuing the silent treatment?"

"*bleep* you Jack!"

"Well that wasn't silent now was it?" Jack said laughing.

"Well the audience has voted and the winner is... The Rachel!"

"Whatever, I had that when I was like 16."

"Well now it's going to be with you for the rest of your life! Ok technical team, please activate the Collar of Fate!"

I felt my scalp come to life and the faint glow of the collar told me the collar was hard at work. My hair was normally shoulder length so really the only change was in the style. At least I wouldn't have to worry about going to the salon any more.

"Ok Victoria, let's get on to the next case!"

"3."

"You're on Chrissi..."

Chrissi looked around and smiled widely, waving to the audience as she walk to the case. Opening it quickly in a lucid moment.

"Oh another Bimbo case, let's see what we have for you this time!"

"*beeeeep* another Bimbo case!"

I might have to go dig grandfather up after this just so I could kill him myself!

"And the board says... Voice! With the options being Always a question, Squeak...Squeak...Squeak, Southern Comfort and Irish in America. This is of course just a change to the sound of your voice not your vocabulary, that comes later!"

I just shook my head, maybe smacking Jack wouldn't get me kicked off the show...

"And the voting says... Squeak...Squeak...Squeak!"

The collar once more came to life before I had any chance to do or say anything. I was taking in a deep breath before I knew it as my throat felt like it was on fire.

I continued to glare at Jack as he looked expectantly at me.

"Oh come on now, back to the silent treatment? Everyone wants to hear what you have to say..."

Clearly he wasn't going to continue without me saying something, so I gave in.

"I'm not some trained poodle that speaks on command!" I said trying to sound indignant, but instead sounding more like Betty Boop. My previously modest but commanding voice had been reduced to a squeaky toy imitation of itself.

The audience laughed raucously as I spoke and Jack joined them.

"Oh, I'm sorry Victoria, that's just too funny. Ok, ok, let's keep going, what's your next case?"

"14." I said but the emphasis on the four with a slight drawn out teen made it sound ridiculous and everyone started laughing again.

Chrissi opened the case to reveal a dollar sign.

"Congratulations Victoria, you're on the board!" Jack said as the first monitor in the Cash column lit up with a single penny.

I tried burning a hole through his forehead with my thoughts but instead simply said "9."

Chrissi' undulating booty almost knocked over one of the pedestals on the way by but she managed to open the case without further adu.

"Oh, tough luck Victoria, another Bimbo case. The category is lips! The options for the audience are... Permanent Pout, Collagen Enhanced, Always in Touch and Lickity Split."

Shit, I had always liked my lips, just the right fullness without dominating my face. This was getting bad fast with 8 more cases to go.

"And the audience says... Collagen Enhanced!"

The off stage monitor showed me the camera zoom in on my mouth as the collar once more started its work. When it was all over they looked large and fake, making it clear to anyone that they were not natural.

"Well Victoria, it looks like the audience is starting to have a theme here!"

"*beeeeeep* *beep* *beeeep* the audience Jack." I squeaked out in anger. The audience responded with a mixture of laughter and applause.

"Well, none the less, what's your next case?"

"23." I said trying to lower my voice as much as possible.

"Your fourth Bimbo case! I think the audience is going to like this one Victoria! The category is Body Shape. The options are... Corset Trained, Heart Shaped Bottom, She's All Legs and No Need to Kneel!"

Oh that wasn't good, the first really bad option had just popped up. I wasn't tall by any means at 5'4" but No Need to Kneel would drop a good 16" or more off my height and pretty much make it hard to do anything normal.

"And the board says? She's All Legs!"

That was a relief, but the collar once again set about its work and my legs suddenly felt like I had been running a marathon and my torso felt like there was a ton of bricks on it. Looking at the off stage monitor I could hardly believe the change as my legs suddenly looked to be much longer than before but I still seemed to be the same height.

"Everything ok Victoria? That's a major change there and I have to say those legs look incredible!"

"Why don't you come a little closer and I'll introduce your ass to my foot..." I said before remembering how incredibly laughable it sounded coming from my new voice.

"Ha ha ha, that's alright Victoria, I'll just keep an eye on them from where I am. So what's your next case?"

"17."

"Another Bimbo case! I'm afraid you're not getting very lucky today Victoria. Now the category is... Breasts!"

The crowd rose to its feet in anticipation, this was their favorite category. I was five for six on the Bimbo cases and I still had six more to open.

"The choices this time are... Valley of Pleasure, 'A' tiny problem, Man Made and A Pleasure to Touch!"

I looked down at my D cup's, I'd had them for almost ten years and there was no way I wanted to give them up. The audience had better not choose 'A' tiny problem or I'd have to jump over the podium and show them exactly who they were messing with.

"And the winner is... A Pleasure to Touch!" Jack called out.

The warmth the washed across my chest told me the collar was doing its work quickly, once it had left I didn't feel or look any different.

"Ok Victoria, let me show you what this one is all about..." Jack said as he extended his hand towards my left breast.

The glare in my eyes made him stop in his tracks as he pulled back his hand.

"...well, perhaps I'll just tell you..." he said with a nervous laugh.

"A Pleasure to Touch has made your breasts an erogenous zone for you. Any time someone grabs them, squeezes them, licks them or sucks them you'll be on your way to an orgasm before you know it!

And the best part is that once they've been touched, you'll need to have that person finish the job, no backing out once things have started!"

I couldn't believe what Jack had said, I hated it when men, well they were boys really, focused on my breasts. I had gotten them for me, so I looked good in whatever I wanted to wear, not them to obsess over!

"Well, let's continue then, what's your next case Victoria?"

"5."

"Your bad luck continues Victoria, another Bimbo case!"

This was bad, the last of the physical changes and still 5 more cases to open.

"The category is... Face! The audience options are... Bedroom Eyes, Right On The Nose, Always a Smile and The Nose Does Know How to Say No!"

The audience was voting even before Jack had finished, which was good as the last option was definitely one I wanted to avoid. The Nose Does Know How to Say No was almost a mental change, it altered the contestants noes so that anytime someone was sexual attracted to her it would pick up their pheromones and then trigger a cascade of hormones in her own body to send her in to a sexual heat directed at that person.

"And this one is a tie folks! The audience just couldn't decide I guess and was split. As always in a tie Victoria, you'll be getting all the options that tied. In this case the options are... Right On The Nose and Always a Smile!"

The collar came to life once more and I felt my scowl fade away, replace with a big wide grin. The monitor showed the results were even more than that. The anger that had been clearly visible in my eyes was gone, replace with a cheerful playfulness that shouted out my smile with my whole face.

"I can see the audience was sick and tired of the unhappy face you had since you came out but I have to admit the tie does make it interesting as well. Right On The Nose complements you're A Pleasure To Touch quite nicely. You'll now find that when giving a blowjob that you'll need to go all the way down so your nose touches the groin.

If on the other hand you're pleasuring a woman, you'll make sure to keep your nose buried deep in to her as you do. Each time your nose touches flesh you'll get a jolt of pleasure and when your partner cums you'll push in deep and have an orgasm yourself.

Of course just like A Pleasure To Touch, you'll need to see it through to completion."

If I wasn't smiling like an idiot my jaw would have been on the floor. But Jack didn't waste any time and continued right along.

"What is your next case going to be Victoria?"

"19."

"Your second cash case! Congratulations, you have 10 cents!"

"*beeeeep*" I didn't care about the money, my inheritance was more than enough, I just had to get through these next four cases! The next Bimbo case would start me on the mental changes and that was going to be unacceptable.

12