All Comments on 'Bimbo or Billionaire - The Inheritance'

by TheHandsThatLead

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep them coming!

You have a real knack for writing scenes that feel perfectly natural for a TV Game Show. It seem pretty clear you have come up with several Bimbo options to rotate through so I hope to get to read one or two more from you. To that end, I'd love to see a story when one of the contestants gets a body modification option they wanted the least and their reaction to it. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I love the story, hope you have one where the contestant gets BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Did you write these back in the day or are you just copy pasting the ones from MCstories that were written several years ago when Who Wants To Be A Millionaire was popular?

munkibmunkibover 5 years ago
We want more!

Please add more to the series, they are a great read. So many other contestants you can go with... twins, schoolteacher, politician, sport star and student to name a few.

TheHandsThatLeadTheHandsThatLeadover 5 years agoAuthor

> Did you write these back in the day or are you just

> copy pasting the ones from MCstories that were

> written several years ago when Who Wants To

> Be A Millionaire was popular?

I've been posting my back catalogue here for the last several weeks, so these aren't new, they're the same as what on mcstories. I do have a new one planned, just haven't written it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perspective

I really enjoyed most of this story but the perspective kept changing from first person to third person, even in the same paragraph. I had a to stop and go back a few times to see if "she" was referring to Victoria or someone else; like "She was even angrier" or "Victoria hated being here." The story for the most part is told from her perspective with her thoughts and feelings.

If you edit this and make it consistent - is this all happening inside her head or outside her head? - then you'd have a much more engaging story.

Thanks for listening and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So this idiot pushed his beloved but ignorant granddaughter

Into a rigged hame show designed to destroy week in order to punish her for his failure as a grandparent? How the hell did he get rich in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please please please write more of these.

We need like 50 more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Please add some more I especially like this one

Patricia169Patricia1697 months ago

i wished this was reality making a bimbo barbie slut of me !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheHandsThatLead@TheHandsThatLead
A hands on kind of leader… I’m a male in his 50’s living in Canada. I write and enjoy erotic mind control stories primarily featuring bimbo's and bimbofication along with other related themes. You can find more of my writing over at: - MCStories: https://mcstories.com/Autho...

story TAGS