Bimbo Outbreak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand still on the luscious blonde's trembling hip he grabbed the brunette's thick thigh and stuck his flushed,perspiring face between her wide-spread legs, almost causing the brunette to collapse on top of her friends writhing body in sudden knee-knocking euphoria. He lapped hungrily at her foaming cunt like a man starving for pussy and she leaned into him heavily to keep herself from collapsing onto the mewling blonde's back.

"Ooooh, that's it Baby. Eat my juicy pussy, it needs you. I've never been so fucking hot and wet for a guy in my life!"

"Nnnnmmmrff..."

Her hands gripped his hair as she painted her dripping cunt across his lips and cheeks. She ground herself into his face, giggling and gasping in delight as he gathered up her flowing fluids on his tongue and savored her spicy flavor before diving back in for more.

Something in the taste of this girl drove him wild, beyond anything he ever dreamed he could endure. His fingers clawed at the blonde's fleshy hips as he thrust deeply into her again and again.

"Fuck- Fuck- Fuuuuuck!"

These girls wanted him, they wanted him badly and Rodney was wondering why everyone was making such a fuss about all of this 'XXX virus' nonsense. They had triggered a primal and monstrous hunger inside of him to hump, fuck and breed. He wanted to cum again and again, driven on by these insatiable nymphets and not shooting deep into them would be more than a waste, it would be goddamn criminal!

His tongue dived deep within the brunette's intoxicating snatch, her cries growing louder and lewder as she hunched over, pulled his head tight against her convulsing nethers and squirted her hot juices over Rodney's face.

"Haaaa~! Yeah Baby, keep going. You can keep going, can't you? My wet little pussy needs more of you... so much more..."

The blonde was shoving her voluptuous ass ardently back into every pussy-crushing thrust he made now, a rhythmic slapping sound filled the room as his balls repeatedly smacked up against her taint. He could feel the angry head of his cock push against her tight, coiling insides and the sensation was like a bolt of lightning arcing within his very core, lighting up his thin, tiring body. With a roar he came deep inside of the squealing, thrashing blonde causing them both to seize up out one final time in soaring euphoria and collapse in a tangle of sweaty limbs.

...Then darkness consumed Rodney.

12