Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 02

Story Info
A sexy apocalyptic tale about a mystery Bimbo virus...
6.9k words
4.63
44k
49

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,242 Followers

BIMBO OUTBREAK

A Bimbo Plague Redux

*Note from Author: Hi folks, this tale is set in a world created by author XXXecil in his story "The Siege". I started writing it with his permission many, many years ago and only came back to finish it a year ago. So this is a Redux of my original tale, which basically amounts to me going back to correct a lot of errors and rewrite some poor writing from my early days trying to create erotic stories.*

PART 002

Tom pushed the loaded shopping cart up his street, thankful to have safely escaped the mall and its relentless, ravishing patrons. He was pondering about the fate of the lanky guy he had seen being pushed into the staff area by the three sexy checkout chicks until he had made it to the register himself.

The alluring young ladies there had almost fought over the chance to serve him, trying to entice him with suggestive gestures and sultry promises, flaunting their tight tantalizing figures shamelessly for his viewing pleasure.

There was no denying they were all utterly desirable in their skimpified store uniforms but Tom knew better and he wondered if anyone would ever see that other guy again. It was clear that they were getting bolder and more aggressive as fewer and fewer men were appearing in public.

Tom's hopes had plummeted when he spotted the new vaccines and cures being freely peddled at the front counters. On an instinctive level he knew that ever more men would see them as a salvation--more like an excuse to give in to their base primitive urges--relying on these snake-oil cures to save them.

His ass burned from being pinched and slapped, his clothing was badly disheveled from being pulled and pawed at. He was just thanking his lucky stars that none of the excitable seductresses had stooped so low as to follow him home...yet. It was only a matter of time though before their appetites drove them to more extreme measures.

He had actually seen a state patrol car for the first time in a week but it was surrounded by a moaning, gyrating mob of rearing-to-go beauty queens, so he could only guess what the officer within had been doing to draw their lusty attention. It couldn;t have been anything good.

They were like vultures, once one of them had got past your defenses, they all wanted a taste. A few months ago it would have been every red-blooded male's wet dream but in these dark days a guy had to be more careful, more resilient. Tom almost wanted to weep at the poetic irony of it all.

He was almost home safe and he let himself feel a glimmer of relief, away from all the titillating temptation and the cock-hungry crowds of stunning women, until he saw Mrs Hope.

Mrs Hope had been... was their next-door neighbor and had been one of the first in the neighborhood to be 'transformed'.

She had returned from visiting friends in the state capital a few weeks back and nobody had recognized her at first. She was in her mid-forties and hadn't been much to look at before it happened.

Tom liked her well enough and she had been a good, friendly neighbor but she had also been overweight, beginning to show the usual signs of life's wear and tear.

...But when she returned home from the city that had all changed... drastically.

Her advancing years had seemed to have melted away from her, as had her gathering rolls of body fat. Her hefty bosom showed no signs of sag or droop anymore but instead appeared magical refreshed sitting full and high on her chest.

Her entire body seemed to have changed, becoming delightfully lush in some areas and breath-takingly slender in others. Her skin had smoothed and wrinkles vanished, even as her coffee-coloured hair took on new shine and luster, growing in dark and thick again. It was only by looking into her flawless face and dazzling amber eyes that anyone could recognise who she once was.

The entire neighborhood had been stunned, Mrs Hope looked transformed but as it was in the early days of the virus many attributed the change to cosmetic surgery or some new beauty regiment.

...but that wasn't all that had changed in her. From his bedroom window next door Tom watched her, prettily prancing about her home in outfits so daring and revealing that a seasoned hooker might blush to see them. They sure achieved the results she had been looking for though.

At all hours of the day and night Mrs Pamela Hope received and entertained 'gentleman' visitors. The loud feminine moans, male grunting and wet, fleshy noises from next door had left little doubt to what she was doing. Even Tom had begun to masterbated furiously to the glimpses he caught through curtained windows and the sounds of her loud screaming in ecstasy night and day.

She hadn't been subtle about any of it and only later did Tom realize that had all been part of her devilish designs.

One afternoon he had stood at his second story window, stroking himself and looking down as Mrs Hope was fucked naked up againt the sliding doors of her sunroom. She had been pressed hard up against the polished glass, her huge soft tits pancaked out wide on the cool surface as their elderly balding mailman--what a goddamn cliche, Tom had thought at the time--humped her vigorously from behind while pulling her pretty head back by her hair.

He was pretty sure she had caught him watching because after her smokey, half-lidded gaze had scanned past his window because her performance and volume improved dramatically. Tom hadn't lasted much longer after that, splashing his hot seed onto the windowsill at the sight of her.

Eager men of all ages, shapes and sizes had actually begun queuing at her door. It didn't seem to matter to her if they were married, retired or even barely legal school students. Pamela Hope took all comers one after another or in groups without prejudice.

The women of the local neighborhood had been outraged, and eventually stormed the house en mass trying to recover their menfolk.

In the end that had been the evidence Tom needed to prove for himself that females were far more susceptible to the new disease than males. It had only taken that brief physical contact to spread the infection. A few days later many of these same wives and mothers began displaying signs of erratic behavior themselves. Their appearances had growing young and more sensual, their sexual proclivities increasing alarmingly. Thus the fall of the suburbs had begun.

Tom was chagrined but certain that if his own sisters hadn't been watching him like a hawk, he would have been amongst the crowds of guys lined up at her door for a bed-rocking round with the busty MILF temptress as well. Thankfully Brit and Jess shamed him long enough to recognize that something was dreadfully wrong and then he had begun to take vital precautions.

It had been soon after that Tom realized that many of the men entering these new houses of carnal pleasure--they were popping up all over his neighborhood--were not, in fact, coming back out of them.

The sheer numbers of these insatiable XXX-infected women seemed to be increasing exponentially whilst the numbers of men visibly dwindled.The implications of that observable fact chilled Tom to his very core.

So there was Mrs Hope, who had been the harbinger of the epidemic in his home neighborhood and she was lounging luridly in her front doorway wearing tight-fitted black lace lingerie as bold as brass. Her outfit was so sheer and form-fitting that her gi-normous, creamy tits were all but spilling out of the demi-bra and she was crooking a long manicured finger seductively for Tom to come chat to her.

Like hell he would...

Tom frowned, it was half self-preservation instinct and half thoughtful inspection. Mrs Hope's breasts hadn't been nearly that big when 'it' had all begun but he had been noticing them swell fractionally with each passing partner she took. It had been something of a fixation of his as she continued to flaunt herself a short hop (right over the fence), step (directly into her welcoming arm) and leap (straight into her bed) away from him.

...and now they were so gloriously immense that she couldn't fit even the largest bra sizes. Could this be one of the symptoms of the XXX-virus?

He shook himself out of his lewd contemplation as she began to swaggering towards him, those whopping great melons swaying heavily with each strutting step. With a burst of frightened strength Tom gave the cart a hard push and began running for his front door...

"Tom, wait!" Mrs Hope cried out as he wheeled the cart into a sharp turn up his front path. "Where are you going? I was going to let you fuck me! Don't you want to fuck me!?"

She was slowed in her hot pursuit by her five inch stiletto heels but Tom was also losing momentum as he wrestled the heavy shopping cart up towards the door.

'Open the damn door!" He hollered out desperately and Britney's face appeared briefly at the entryway window, her big eyes full of fear.

After a moment's hesitation he could hear her wrestling with the deadlock as Mrs Pamela Hope reached the bottom of the front path, rounded the gate and raced towards him.

The front door burst open and Tom used the last of his flagging strength to drag the shopping cart across the threshold, spilling it and the contents onto the carpet of the front room. Mrs Hope was only a scant few feet away when he slammed the door shut and--leaning heavily against it--he clicked the deadbolt back into place.

Even Jessica was broken from her depressed stupor by the flurry of action and both his younger sisters stood there staring at him as he fought to control his breathing and Mrs Hope beat futilely on the timber barrier.

"Come on outside Tom! You can come squeeze my titties, you can rub your big hot cock against them!" The devastating brunette yelled beating against the door. "They're massive and soft and you can play with them all you like. Just come outside so I can service you with my huge juicy tits!"

Both his sisters stood frozen, listening in horror and looked to be on the verge of outright panic.

"W-why is she saying things like that?" Britney squeaked, her face pale and bloodless. "People aren't supposed to say things like that..."

"Wait here and whatever you do, don't let her in."

Tom missed the scathing, incredulous look Jessica shot him as he raced upstairs to the small balcony overlooking the front of the house. Leaning far out over the railing he almost moaned out loud in soulful yearning at the sight of Pamela Hope's firm heart-shaped ass wiggling and her stupendous cleavage rippling as she beat furiously at the door.

He could almost see right down her teensy ebony top into the deep valley of her mountainous melons. God, how he badly wanted her but she was scaring his sisters and she had to stop. They were all living on a knife's edge as it was...

"Stop it!" Tom snarled down at her "I'm not coming out and I'm never going to fuck you, so get lost."

Mrs Hope calmed abruptly and took a few steps back to leer up at him before slowly palming, then lifting her immense cushiony breasts. She rolled them, her silky tit-flesh shining in the setting sunlight like polished ivory and offered them up to him as though he were a celestial idol.

"Please come down, Tom." She husked warmly, her tone that of a playful sex-kitten now she could see and speak with him again. "I've seen you watching me through your bedroom window, I know what you alone do up there. Come down to me and I will give sooo~ much more than what you could ever imagine."

Tom's blood ran cold hearing her words, knowing his sisters were downstairs listening to them speak but it was true. As a young man in a world full of eager and willing fantasy women, Tom had needed some serious release to keep himself sane and free from their powerful feminine charms. The endless glimpses of the heavenly Mrs Hope next door, ceaselessly pleasuring herself in the absence of any male partner was more than enough stimulation to keep him from exploding.

She was more than just frequently featured in his mental spank-bank these days, she was practically the branch manager. Tom was growing concerned about this escalating infatuation with the sensationally voluptuous MILF but right now she was embarrassing him in front of his sisters. That had to stop.

"Go away!" he hissed back as quietly as he could. "Come back at ten o'clock tonight, I'll give you something then, just stop scaring the girls!"

Mrs Hope's entrancing amber eyes lit up at his promise and she smiled was all wicked seduction. Swaying her body enticingly she let her delicate hand stray down over her smooth belly to slide into under the soft band of her tiny lace panties.

"I guess I'll just have to keep myself busy until then," she whispered back coyly "I don't know how I will manage..."

"I'm sure you'll work something out." Tom muttered angrily before retreating inside and slamming the balcony door behind him.

His mind reeled as he made his way back downstairs, he had just made a promise to Mrs Hope and if he didn't make good, there was no telling what she might try next.

What had he promised her though? Nothing concrete...

He had to maintain some control over this situation but Tom wasn't sure what to do. The girls had begun picking the spilled groceries up off the carpet and putting it away. Tom could see that the eggs and milk hadn't fared well in the tumble through the entryway but that was the least of their concerns. He left them to it feeling completely wrung out by the day's harrowing events.

Britney looked up apprehensively as he dropped bonelessly onto the couch exhausted.

"Is she gone?" she whispered.

"Yeah she's gone." Tom replied wearily.

Britney looked relieved but Jessica stared at him accusingly. She was eighteen and understood well enough what Mrs Hope had been talking about, and though Britney was only a year younger, she was far more naïve. He returned the judgemental stare angrily.

"What do you expect of me? Do you know what it's like out there? Can you imagine how hard this is for me?" Tom snapped at her.

Jessica's gaze softened slightly and she turned back to gathering up the frozen foods he had purchased then carried it all into the kitchen.

As he sat contemplating what he would do at ten o'clock, the evening news came on.

'...Stockpiles of the AMPIL Pharmaceutical's erectile inhibitors supplements were ordered to be destroyed by the corporation's new CEO Misty Muffer. She was arrested today and is being held pending court trial for treason against the public health and contributing to the pandemic under the National Emergency Act enacted by congress twenty days ago.'

Tom looked up at the screen only to see footage of a delicious young blonde--smartly attired in a charcoal skirt suit, the straining blouse and jacket stretched tight across her overflowing bosom--being led out of a courthouse by heavily armed military police, the tell-tale wet spots on her tented blouse from her heavily leaking nipples were all he needed to see to know what happened.

"Dammit all. An erectile inhibitor might have actually worked..." he muttered softly to himself.

Rodney came to consciousness in the break-room only to find the curvaceous young brunette astride his prone body, enthusiastically riding his still rigid cock like a woman possessed.

She bucked and tucked her flaring hips back to grind her sweaty pelvis down even harder against his own, gasping and running her small hands across her slick, shining skin as she feverishly chased her next soaring climax. She squeezed at her fat tits, pinched at her puffy peaks and shot a line of milk across his skinny chest as she shuddered atop him.

Rodney blinked owlishly up at her and licked his dry lips, moaning at the feel of her tight, only-just eighteen pussy clutching and grabbing at his aching shaft like a velvet vice. He reached his hands up to latch onto her thick thighs in an attempt to take the wheel of this crazy ride.

"Oh fuck, Robert... Yaaasss~! Give me that hot load, I know you've got more in you. Give it all to meee~!"

"Oh Gawd..."

These three hot minxes were incredible, Rodney wasn't sure but they must have been at it for hours! Just a knock-out group of sex-starved super-nymphos with never-ending libidos that fucked like goddamn bunnies on crack.

They didn't know the meaning of the word quit, they were still going at him and he was somehow managing to keep it up. Rodney felt like a fucking superhero even as his legs began to tremble under the strain of thrusting back up into her luscious undulating body.

"Yeah, take it slut! Take my big Rodney dick up into that sweet snatch of yours." He gasped out breathlessly.

"Fuck yeeessss~. Come on Rodney, give me more and I'll be your slut forever." What's-her-name said planting her hands on his narrow chest and grinding him into the couch with a wicked, wanton look gleaming in her dark eyes. "I'll be your hot little cum-slut who takes all your huge Roddy loads deep inside my hungry womb and begs for more. Would you like that?"

"Oh shit-" Rodney croaked as he felt himself twitch powerfully within her clutching folds but she didn't stop.

"Come on Rodney, come on Big Boy," Her feral smile showed a lot of teeth as she almost taunted him, "Make me into your slutty little fuck-puppet, use me like the fucking plaything I am and claim me with you thick, potent seed..."

"Faaaaark~!"

After every few mind-bending orgasms Rodney drifted away into a dreamlike state only to jerk awake and find himself being screwed vigorously by one of the cock-hungry teenage-visions he had begun the whole insane affair with.

It didn't seem to end.

They just fucked and sucked and worshipped his unflagging boner when he was awake and apparently kept going even while he wasn't. It wasn't all one sided though, Rodney had these women cumming their brains out. After a good basting with his blasting baby-batter their eyes would roll up in their heads with a happy gurgle and they would be out like a light.

But even when they were spent and asleep, they didn't seem satisfied. Their legs had slowly spread like a blooming flower spreading its soft petals and they sleepily whispered adulterous promises, stirring his tired, aching body to action again.

It was a constant mutual state of unquenchable animal lust driven endlessly on pussy-crushing orgasms and mind blowing pleasures.

Rodney had no idea what time it was, there were no windows in the room but he found he couldn't care less. The math was simple; his cock was hard and there were three willing cum-drunk teen queen's begging for it.

"Yes Roddy, fuck yes! Do it, do it... fucking do it already and cum inside me!

He reached up from the sweat soaked couch and grabbed onto the brunette's big bouncing tits. Squeezing hard and sending her into fresh orgasmic throes. He cried in ecstasy out as her gushing pussy convulsed tightly around his stabbing cock sending waves of pleasure crashing through his body.

These phenomenal sex-pots got off on their breasts and nipples being played with as easily as they did in their snatches. Her rolling breasts erupted in short jets of milk as she came and he jerked himself upright to latch his parched mouth onto one. His hunger for this magical sustenance felt unquenchable and it only served to fuel his carnal craving for more.

"That's it Big Boy, suck on my fat titties. Drink that milk until you lob a fresh cream pie into my empty baby belly."

"Mmmmph!"

The blonde bombshell was stirring on the stained carpet below him. He hazily recollected lifting her long smooth legs over his shoulders and fucking her into the floor sometime earlier but it was all a becoming bit unclear.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,242 Followers
12