All Comments on 'Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 02'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MenoetesMenoetesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

It's still got a lot of mistakes and could be better. Bear with me, dearest reader, rewrites are a lot more work than I anticipated. I'll be more cautious in future. I am looking for a Literotica editor at the moment so hopefully that will help soon. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s still entertaining and more than a bit of a mystery of where are the men? We’re they transformed, eaten, dead on the basement floor?

hjekyll243hjekyll243almost 2 years ago

Nice! i hope you continue

MenoetesMenoetesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Part 3 has been submitted for a few days now. So are a few other new stories. Just waiting on the mods to review and approve them. Thanks for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilarious and hot, I’m still laughing over the branch manager thought. Hang in there Tom. Absolutely love this already, was never interested before and I’m glad I clicked on this series.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the detailed descriptions....and there were a couple of descriptions that had me laughing out loud. I'm looking forward to future reads.

MenoetesMenoetes3 months agoAuthor

I'm glad you are enjoying it; thanks for letting me know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES