Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 03

Story Info
A sexy apocalyptic tale about a mystery Bimbo virus...
4.2k words
4.59
27.6k
21

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,237 Followers

A Bimbo Plague Redux

PART 003

Tom lay in a sleepless tangle of sheets as the first rays of sunlight filtered through his bedroom curtains.

Every time he tried closing his eyes he was haunted with visions of countless busty beauties and sexy goddesses. Most of all; he was plagued with lurid images of Mrs. Hope. It had been a mistake to give the mega-MILF next door a chance to get into his head like that.

He had jerked off furiously thrice more during the night in a hopeless attempt to rid himself of the sordid dreams and exquisite nightmares but even now as the sun rose his cock remained semi-hard. The filthy fantasies and dark desires still polluted his mind and Tom buried his head under a pillow praying fervently for sleep.

The weeks of mind-numbing isolation, the constant hiding and the few desperate expeditions outside for food and supplies weighed heavy as stacked stones upon his young shoulders.

The tension was becoming too much. It was as if he were an elastic cord, stretched too tight between his male desires--a blazing bonfire fueled continuously by daily sightings of those prowling seductresses--and the near certainty that if he did succumb to temptation, he would not only be endangering himself but his sisters too.

It was all too much, the male libido wasn't meant to be punished like this and that was probably one of the major reasons men were falling prey to the virus so quickly.

Tom recalled a news report two weeks ago when a handful of quarantined CDC pathologists had announced the breakthrough that gave the virus its opposite name. They had identified a foreign third X chromosome attached to the DNA of female infected test subjects. They postulated that widespread genetic testing to detect this alien abnormality would make locating and treating infected citizens easier and faster.

Tom had thought this statement was patently ridiculous at the time. All Tom had to do was take one look at these XXX-women with their knock-out figures, stupendously provocative outfits and cock-hungry behavior to spot them for what they truly were.

The sound of his bedroom door opening dragged him back to full awareness and he sat up in confusion. Jessica and Britney were standing in the doorway, both dressed in their college uniforms. Tom rubbed at his tired eyes in disbelief and stared at them accusingly.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he cried hoarsely, though it was fairly apparent what they had planned for the day and dressed accordingly.

"We're going back to school." Jessica replied, her voice tone hardened with resolve. "We're all going mad staying cooped up in this house and frankly I wouldn't have even told you if Britney hadn't insisted."

Tom looked from Jessica to Britney as if they had taken leave of their good senses. They watched the news, they had eyes in their heads - hell, the new papergirl had ridden her bicycle down the street this morning in goddamn lingerie!

"I didn't want you to worry when you found us gone." Britney added nervously "We're going to be really careful and avoid any close contact that seems too risky..."

Tom collapsed back onto his bed wearily. He knew the girls weren't handling the isolation well and had suspected this dreaded day was coming but... was he really doing any of them any favors keeping them trapped like prisoners in their own home? Was he just putting off the inevitable by trapping all of them in some desolate purgatory?

"I don't know..." He groaned, covering his face with his hands in frustration.

"It's not like we're at high risk of infection..." Jessica explained, trying to sound reasonable "We're too young and all the evidence..."

The general consensus from the medical community had been that the Virus couldn't manifest in females who hadn't reached a set threshold of sexual maturity. That meant late puberty at the earliest but with the state of things these days, girls were hitting puberty at earlier and earlier ages.

Shit, girls as young as fourteen were having babies and even his youngest sister Britney was well developed for her age. He had heard stories of girls as young as her showing signs of the XXX-infection.

"No! I forbid it!" He argued with as much authority as he could muster. "What will happen if something happens at school?"

What did their local college even look like right now? All those young coeds just waiting to be turned into lusty nymphos desperate for a good hard...

"Then we'll come straight home, we promise" Britney pleaded "The gymnastics tournament was meant to be on this weekend and I haven't been to practice in weeks!"

Gymnastics. That had been Britney's life before the epidemic struck and she had shown great promise. But seriously? The likelihood of that extra-curricular event still happening was slim to none at best.

But their mother had meant to be home well before the tournament--Tom felt a sharp pang of loss at her disappearance--and it meant a lot to her as well...

Tom groaned inwardly before coming to a difficult decision he hoped he wouldn't regret later.

"OK, but I'm coming with you and if I say we are leaving..." He said, rising from his bed. "...we leave immediately."

________________

Tom set the transmission into drive and took a deep, steadying breath.

The family wagon hadn't been touched since his mother left with Aunt Julie but their college was a fair bit more distant than the local mall was and he wanted to facilitate a quick get-away if things went pear-shaped.

The girls each fastened their seatbelts in the rear passenger seats behind him, Britney looking as nervous as he felt.

"Are you really sure you can drive?" she questioned anxiously.

"Mum gave me a lesson or two before she left." He replied uneasily before reaching for the ignition.

The garage door opened automatically and Tom pulled the car slowly out into the driveway then onto the road. His one consolation was that the streets were not very busy anymore. Any XXX-infected didn't seem to stray too far from their nests, maybe because it was easier to lure men back to them that way. He set a course for the local college, driving as fast as he felt he could safely manage.

Tom was feeling very over-wrought these days.

The school grounds seemed thankfully quiet as they pulled into the car park, without many students milling about or paying a great amount of attention to their arrival.

Tom let himself relax a little, maybe the schools weren't hit that badly by the infection after-all. That did make sense if younger women were less susceptible to infection but he fully intended to walk the girls to class and scope out the environs before he would let himself feel at ease.

Putting the car in park and climbing out, Tom did a quick survey of the buildings and facilities around him.

The place looked a little neglected--the green areas needed tending and the wind had gathered dry autumn leaves up into drifts--but there were groups of students in attendance and that meant there should be teachers somewhere too.

"Hurry up and grab your bags, I'm going to tag along with you just to see what's what." He said, keeping an eye out for potential trouble.

"It's just our school, Tom." Jessica huffed as she shouldered her tote bag and adjusted her uniform tie. "Everything should be more or less as we left it."

"You say that..." Tom frowned as he realized what was bothering him. "But where are all the guys?"

At a cursory glance, a casual observer might have mistaken the place for a girl's college. It took more than a little searching before Tom found three or four male students, looking just as on-edge and skittish as he felt.

The signs were all there in the poor boys; their blood-shot eyes, the way they hunched in on themselves protectively and the constant rubber-necking like savanna meerkats smelling trouble.

"Uuuumm... yeah, that is a bit strange." Jessica conceded. "You'd think there would be more of them. They're probably all out fu-"

"Don't say it." Tom snapped, he was getting tired of her snark and didn't appreciate being a lightning rod for all her arcing ire towards men right now.

"Let's just go already!" Britney called back to them as she ran ahead, excited to find and meet up with her friends for the first time in weeks.

Tom swallowed a nervous lump in his throat and kept his head on a swivel as he followed her into what was potentially enemy territory.

As far as he could tell the young student body were all acting as normally as could be expected but there did appear to be a major shortage of seniors of both genders.

Tom couldn't know if they had self-isolated in the same way he had or if they had fallen victim to the XXX virus, either way he felt very uneasy.

Jessica was a freshman and Britney was a highschool senior only one grade below her in the small feeder school that shared the campus. If he was being honest his sisters were probably right on the cusp of being physically at risk. As for him... well he was pretty sure he was fair game for infection, whatever that meant for him.

A voice behind him startled him from his reverie.

"Hey... hey!" A warbling voice cried out urgently from behind him.

Jessica grabbed Brit and pulled her urgently to one side, immediately separating themselves from Tom. Feeling a bit annoyed about that, he spun about in alarm but relaxed when he recognized Dr. Turner; one of the science professors hurrying towards him.

"Thank god!" The older man cried as he puffed to a halt in front of Tom. "I thought there were almost no young men left."

He was a tall wiry man with a shock of white hair and smile lines around his keen eyes. He wasn't smiling now though.

Dr. Turner was one of Tom's favorite teachers at the college, he was over fifty but was passionate about the science he taught. That sort of attitude was infectious and his students generally did well in their studies.

Tom remembered him as being kind and always taking the time to explain his lessons to the students who needed extra help. He had been quite popular as a teacher. Now he looked like he hadn't slept for days.

"Doctor Turner, I'm glad to see you but what's been happening here?" Tom asked urgently.

"It's been sheer madness!" Dr. Turner cried, almost throwing himself onto Tom for support. "Almost all of the senior students and nearly all the teaching staff fell to the epidemic in the first two weeks; the school was like a goddamn roman orgy! There is only myself and two other male teachers left."

Looking wild-eyed, Dr Turner grabbed Tom's shirt-front in two fists, pulled him close and whispered harshly into his ear...

"Do you know what happens to any men who have sexual intercourse with these... these... vixens?!"

________________

Rodney awoke naked on the floor of the supermarket breakroom with a groan of pain.

His skin felt as though it were stretched too-tight over his tortured muscles, both his head and body ached completely. Something seemed... different.

His eyes swam into focus in the dimly lit room as he searched for a clock or watch to tell the time. It felt like they had been going at it for hours--maybe even days--then his eyes came to rest on the three girls cleaning themselves up about the tiny break-room sink.

"How disappointing," The pouting brunette said scornfully, pulling her hair back into a ponytail. "He barely lasted a day and a half..."

"Oh please," Claire rebuked softly. "He wasn't that bad, we all got what we wanted."

"You mean to say that you got what you needed!" the stunning blonde spat, clearly frustrated "He spent more time fucking you than either of us..."

"What can I say girls?" Claire replied, radiating smug satisfaction as she touched up her dark lipstick in a small hand mirror.

Rodney felt a sense of something terrible steal over him, that odd feeling of differentness became one of bladder-weakening dread. Something was wrong... really wrong. His whole body felt unfamiliar to him and when he painfully raised one hand before his face, he gasped in horror.

It was slender, delicate and... feminine. He grabbed at his chest and shrieked in wordless panic as he found soft fleshy mounds where there had once been only smooth skin. He cried out desperately and all three XXX-girls turned to stare at... her.

"Look who's awake." The brunette said casually, straightening up her tiny pleated skirt.

"What have you all done to me?!" Rodney was horrified.

"We didn't do anything to you." The buxom blonde said calmly brushing her golden tresses back. "You fucked us silly just like you wanted... like all of us wanted."

"I didn't want this!" Rodney sobbed. "I'm supposed to be a guy! What the hell happened?"

Her hands shot to her bare crotch but found nothing there beyond two soft womanly lips. A heart-wrenching moan welled up from deep within her soft, smooth belly. Claire looked down sympathetically and kneeled beside her to stroke her now long, lush hair.

"It's alright..." She said softly brushing Rodney's glossy blonde hair away from her pretty face, "...you're one of the girls now. I could even talk to the manager about getting you a job here helping us."

"You all did this to me." She wept in protest. "You all infected me with your... girly plague!"

"Oh shut up already!" The angry Brunette snapped sharply. "You wanted to fuck us, so quit your whining! You even had a cure, didn't you? Blame it then, not us."

With that she and the blonde marched from the room pulling on their tiny uniform tops and slamming the door behind them. Claire just watched Rodney with a tender expression. As though she wanted to help the new girl fit in.

"Don't mind them, you succumbed a little quicker than we might have liked. So they're a bit disappointed." she explained softly.

Rodney didn't reply as an unfamiliar feeling took hold in her new womanhood. A desperate alien need for... something. Claire looked down at Rodney's glistening new cunt and muffled a bright giggle with her hand over her mouth.

"Well... it looks like you're already foaming at the pussy. You better watch out for that, it's a dead giveaway that you're a skank!" she said, chortling.

"What's a skank?" Rodney asked breathlessly, sliding her fingers towards her own new opening.

"It's what we call someone that changed while using a preventative or cure" Claire replied "They contain some weird chemicals so now your new female pheromones and hormones will be going a bit crazy. On the other hand your natural smell will drive the boys wild!"

Claire helped Rodney to her feet.

"Come on, we'll get you fitted with a sexy little store uniform and a new name... how does Roxie sound?"

The newly named Roxie looked at her hopefully...

"Do you think it sounds slutty enough to get a man to fuck me?" she asked vapidly as she was led naked from the breakroom.

________________

"They turn into more of these... loose women." Dr Turner whispered harshly. "It's happened so many times with the students and teachers on campus -- I can't even keep track of who was what gender anymore!"

He leaned heavily on Tom and sobbed gently as Jessica and Britney stared in shock at him from a safe distance. Suddenly the good doctor was grabbing him roughly by the shoulders again.

"My classes are packed full of them! They turn up to any course I'm leading regardless of whom I'm actually meant to be teaching." He cried distraught "Senior girls and even the teachers, they're all becoming infected. It's getting so hard to resist... they offer me so much -- no man was built to withstand this."

Tom looked down at him with pity, he knew how Dr Turner felt and was surprised the man kept turning up to school despite the hardship, it was a sign of his herculean dedication to his "normal" students. Then a voice behind them caused Dr Turner to yelp in fear.

"Hey Dr Turn-on! Who's your sexy friend?"

Mr. Turner whimpered like a corner animal, then--despite his advancing age and lean build--abandoned Tom and fled with a surprising turn of speed. Tom slowly turned to the source of the lewd cat-call.

He found himself faced with three youthful beauties in dramatically altered school uniforms. He frowned as he tried to place names to their gorgeous visages from memory and was appalled to recognize a girl from Britney's grade.

"Danielle, is that... you?"

This confirmed that the XXX-virus was infecting girls as young as eighteen, Jessica's age. Tom remembered Danielle was actually a year older though; a fairly pretty girl with short cut dark curly hair. Her body hadn't begun developing as much as other girls her age and she had been on the gymnastics team with Britney...

Now though, he could only recognize her by the features of her face.

Her hips had widened and her waist narrowed, it looked as though she had cut her school skirt with scissors so it sat high on her firm fleshy thighs. Her bust had swollen from almost nothing to twin ripe grapefruits and her hair grew in long silky curls down over her shoulders.

It was quite an accomplishment for a nineteen year old who had the skinny curveless body of a gangly beanpole a few weeks earlier. Behind her were three more just like her, two pin-up model blondes who could have been porn-star sisters and a voluptuous young Bedouin goddess with long black hair.

"Oh Heeeey~ Tom, whatcha doin' here?" Danielle smiled questioningly, licking her plump lips hungrily as she took a step towards him.

Tom looked over towards Britney and Jessica who were maintaining their distance and watching him intently. He swore under his breath and made a lightning decision.

"Stay safe and call me if anything weird starts going on. I'll come get you immediately -- do you understand?!" He yelled to them climbing back into the car.

Jessica nodded mutely before grabbing Britney's hand and leading her away from the growing attention Tom was inevitably attracting. He locked the doors and started the engine, pulling away amidst yelps of dismay and indecent shouted propositions. School might not be completely safe for his sisters but for him it was all but a death sentence.

Especially if what Dr Turner had said was true and Tom was inclined to believe it might be. It was like the final puzzle piece, fitting in place all too well.

It was a terrifying thought.

________________

Dr Turner locked himself securely in his classroom, and leaned against the door heavily as he caught his breath.

These temptresses were relentless; they had begun hounding him as soon as the infection had begun to spread through the college and it hadn't stopped since.

He remembered it clearly and traumaticly, so many of the eager young male students submitted to their raging hormones immediately and soon dozens of them were fucking XXX-infected female classmates and even teachers all over the school.

Young, dumb and full of cum had been the first waves of men the to fall to the virus.

Ms Darling, a happily married mother of two and the mathematics curriculum coordinator had locked herself in her study-hall with five of the senior boys soccer team for almost four days. Even Mrs. Hellgrave the principal--who had changed from a shriveled up old shrew to a lusty youthful seductress with immense breasts--had begun handing out "special" detentions to any young men she could lay her hands on.

No man in the school; student or teacher had stood a hope and soon the couplings had begun occurring openly in the halls, on cafeteria tables and even--in a few particularly awkward cases--during his classes.

Dr Turner moved wearily through his chemistry lab, towards the small supply room where his latest and most important work awaited him. He had begun studying the disease as best he could once he had witnessed its atrocious ramifications. Though he wasn't a medical doctor (his dissertation had been related to inorganic chemistry); he had studied as much research and gathered what resources he could to begin developing his own vaccine.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,237 Followers
12